Simple

By taestful

❝I don't want to drag you into this.❞ Tae gave him a sad smile. top!jjk | bot!kth Discontinued no translati... More

Prequel
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Im sorry

Chapter 9

2.9K 130 44
By taestful

All of us got comfortable in a bean bag and sat in a corner. Wanting to stay with Taehyung, I pull my bean bag next to his resulting me being at the end. Mainly everyone one ignored my actions except from eomma and Namjoon- our appa. Appa gave me a look of encouragement however eomma gave me a look filled with confusion. Smiling back at them, I poke Taehyung's cheek in progress resulting him to turn towards me.

A genuine smile spread across my face as Taehyung poked my cheek in return- he was also smiling along with quiet giggles escaping his lips. We continue our poking game for as long as we can resulting in the members looking at both of us strangely.

Louder giggles left our lips, everyone looked away- somewhere into the distance as faint footsteps could be. I decided to ignore it and by the matter of fact Tae did too, my next poke isn't going to be the same- instead, I decided to hold my finger in place on his cheek.

A wild grin appeared on his face as he did the same.

Both of us were floating endlessly in our own little worlds until someone snapped us out of it.

"YAH! Maknaes!" Jin eomma shouted making both of us snap our heads in his general direction; fingers still on cheeks. But as soon as we did we noticed the cameras pointed at us capturing every moment, as much as I wanted to pull away I was frozen in spot staring into the endless pit of black in the camera lens.

"Ok maknaes, introduce yourselves." Jin instructed the two of us. Taehyung quickly returned his hand and looked down at the floor with me doing the same.

"Jeo nun Kim T-Taehyung ibnida." He said loud enough for the camera to record. Then i knew it was my turn, I was slightly shaking but I still managed to mumble my name.

"M-My name is J-Jeon Jungkook." My cheeks reddened as the rest of Bangtan introduced themselves to the camera. As Jimin was introducing himself I lift up my head and looked at him, do we look like lunatics when we talk to a camera?

Namjoon started off, since he is the leader. "We are Bangtan So Nyeon Dan, also referred to Bts for short. We will try our best to produce our first song and we will try to get the choreography on point."

Jin continued, "We will try our best not to fail you and I'll take care of my children!" He chirped throwing his arms around Taehyung and Jimin. Jimin smiles proudly at this, but Taehyung tries to get off screen and not seen. Jin noticed the action and frowned slightly so he decided to speak up again.

"Especially Taehyung!" He let go of Jimin and threw himself onto Taehyung who seemed to be suffering- But the camera couldn't capture that as Jin was in the way.

"Hyung! Hyung! That hurts!" Taehyung exclaimed as he tried to pry off the clingy elder with success. Jin then shot him an apologetic smile and quickly returned back to his normal sitting position. The Camera man then adjusted himself so that Taehyung was the only one visible in the shot. This made Taehyung uncomfortable but he spoke up anyway; He had to, or he'd embarrass everyone in the room.

"We will try t-to.. make you proud of..." He paused for a second "Us." He looked into the camera after he spoke, he really did look like a lost puppy.

The camera man made his way over to me whilst mumbling the word 'cute'. I gulped nervously staring into the endless pit of the lens, what am I suppose to say? I look around to see if the members would help me out, but everyone was staring at me waiting for me to say something- except for Taehyung who was looking down.

Thus I rapidly return my head towards the camera again and let any words out that are relevant. "As the youngest I w-will try m-my best not to annoy anyone especially when we are practising." As soon as it left my mouth the members started discussing the matter.

"You think Jungkookie will mess around?" Jimin asked looking at his hyungs. Jin and Namjoon quickly joined the conversation.

"Jungkookie-ah? I don't think he will be a problem." Namjoon stated letting Jin add in anything new. "If he will then I will teach him a lesson." He said making me shiver slightly, they look really intimidating right now.

Yoongi looked at the discussing adults and decided to speak up. "You sound like you're planning something against the youngest- Namjoon is like the mafia leader and Jin is the helper."

All of them look at yoongi- Except form Taehyung- and burst out laughing, however, me and Taehyung stayed quiet. The leader and the oldest looked at each other with silly grins on their faces and then finally darted their vision towards me.

"Sorry, didn't mean to sound so threatening." A chuckle escaped Namjoon's lips as he and Jin focused on the camera, it was kind of creepy looking at nothingness.

The group continued talking and discussing things, I only nodded and agreed when needed to and the same goes for Taehyung. He barely talked- only sometimes when Namjoon asked for his opinion he had to speak up. But luckily, the camera men stopped filming and gave up sneaky thumbs up whilst running of. Everyone started to cheer and howl in the room as the first filming was over.

Jin stood up and looked at everyone with something sparkling in his eye, the glint gradually got brighter as a smile appeared on his handsome features- but not as handsome as Taes tho.

"Now were going to watch the choreography by the teacher and partly learn the choreography!" Jin spoke loudly as he started to hop away. Hoseok smiled brightly and he jumped up and started to hop away too- But is he suppose to look like a horse? Because he does right now...

"Coming?" Jimin is suddenly standing in front of me holding his hand out, looking around I see Taehyung struggling to stand up. I was about to move but Namjoon beat me to it and supported him up, Taehyung thanked him as the two of them set off. Thus I look back over to Jimin who is waiting for my to grab his hand. A sigh escapes my lips, making friends isn't bad? So should I?

I decide to grab his hand and stand up, I mumbled a small 'thank you' as the two of us walked away side by side. It won't hurt to make Jimin my friend would it?

All of us- Bangtan- walked into a room which had light brown wooden floor, one wall filled with mirrors with white walls along with small grey accessories making the room look modern. I look around and notice someone standing in the meddle looking at us with a wide smile, I assume that he's our choreography teacher.

"Hello!" Hoseok cheered jumping over to the teacher. Everyone went out of the door way and moved towards the teacher.

"Hello, Im Mr. Cho, your choreography teacher." The man- Mr. Cho informed us. Everyone nods in acknowledgement. The teacher looks at us and the goes to take a chair, he places it at the side of the room- next to the door and stood beside it.

"So, who's the one that can't dance today?" Mr. Cho asks eyeing the group with a calming smile. I looked over to Taehyung who was still supported by Namjoon, he was visibly scared as he looked at the teacher with a gulp.

"I-I am." Taehyung owned up and stepped forward with Namjoon. As soon as Mr. Cho saw his eyes widened and helped Taehyung to sit down. Taehyung only thanked him but Mr.Cho started asking questions.

"How old are you?" He questioned. "I am 17 sir."

Just remembering how old he is made my stomach twist in various directions, he is so young and he already is starting to work... I wonder why. But I'm no different, in fact I'm even younger than him and I'm already starting to develop my life somewhere extreme. But I didn't want to leave my parents- But I had the potential to develop my life into something I might enjoy. I love them dearly, I love that they supported me no matter what the situation. I let out a quiet sigh and return my focus at the teacher and Taehyung.

"How did this happen?" He asked tugging his hoodie to look at the injuries but Taehyung held it securely down. "I-I- People dragged me into an ally and beat m-me." He continued to hold his shirt.

I think about the time I found him unconscious, beaten and bloody in an ally. It was truly heart wrecking to see the boy wake up in pain- wincing and whining, trying to sit up and get away. To stay hidden and unseen, not wanting to be helped, but how can we not help him... This group must support each other.

"Let's see how bad your injuries are." Mr. Cho pressured him again making the boy hold down his hoodie even stronger than before whilst he tried to lift it up. "No! Don't! You don't need to!" Taehyung exclaimed.

Sadly, Taehyung seems to be insecure about himself- thinking that he's disgusting and doesn't allow people to look at his body. I'm not much different, but if its because I'm injured then I would defiantly want my injury to be checked out so I'd be better soon. Why? He's not even fat- he's probably even skinnier than me, does that mean I should hate my body?

"I'm not going to hurt you." Mr. Cho said calmly soothing everyone in the room, but Tae still refused by shaking his head. So Mr. Cho looked over to us and spoke up.

"Turn away." He simply stated but all of us did anyway looking an opposite way at a wall- but we could still see through the mirror and Taehyung seemed to realise.

"Buy there's a mirror here Mr.Cho" Taehyung stated as he held his hoodie tightly. Mr. Cho couldnt take it any longer and decided to explain.

"Listen here Taeyang-" Mr. Cho started off but was interrupted by Taehyung.

"That's not my name." He states looking at the choreography teacher with a slightly annoyed but amused look- but mainly annoyed.

"Ok then Taemin-" Taehyung interrupted once again making the teacher annoyed this time.

"That's not my name either." He stated looking up at the teacher, giggles could be heard from the group except form me. I look into the mirror and watch the two people.

"Ok, I'll call you V for now," He started off. "The members will see you undressed a lot of times so the sooner it happens the sooner you will get rid of the awkwardness." He explains as he crouches down again. Taehyungs cheeks were visibly crimson making mine redden in return, but I really don't want people to see my body- but probably not as much as Tae..

All of us continue to stare through the mirror as the teacher- Mr. Cho- began to lift his hoodie exposing a really badly bruised stomach. And if I have to say myself he is incredibly skinny, defiantly one of the most skinniest in the group.

"Oh my..." The teacher continued to examine his bruises until he let the hoodie back down and looked over to us. Thus we took that as a symbol that he wants us to turn around and did so.

"I hope you didn't enjoy that a bit too much." He said as he walked over to a device, my cheeks turned into a rosy tint that was barely noticeable but it was defiantly there.

"It would be wired if we did Mr. Cho." Jimin said whilst playing with his own jacket. The teacher only laughed in return but dealt with business anyway.

"So, Taehyung might be injured for a while- I'm estimating around four days or so." He smiled towards us, but I decide to look over to Taehyung who seemed to be sulking in his seat.

"Hey." I voice out gently catching my hyungs attention. He looked over to me with a cute pout glued to his face. He only let out a hum as he continued to whine.

"You ok?" He nods lightly but said something in return- which I truly didn't expect.

"I'm not called Taeyang or Taemin, and why am I called V?" he mumbled under his breath making me smile at him adorableness.

"Jungkook-ah!" Mr. Cho called making me throw my head in his direction.

"Did you hear what I said?" He asked, I shook my head looking down slightly whilst fidgeting with the hem of my shirt. But the teacher seemed to be fine with it and dismissed it for now.

"It's ok, but next time I would like you to listen." He stated turning on a song that I never heard in my life- Its only instruments though..?

"This is going to be your first song, I'm going to show you the moves for it." He announces making all of us step away to give him enough space.

I wonder how hard it will be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 37.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
592K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
10.2K 2K 21
„A dispărut așa, fără ca măcar să spună la revedere. Lucrul care mă doare cel mai tare, totuși, e că n-am observat niciodată cât de mult suferea". ...