You and Me: An Auslly Love St...

By Fan_Of_All

There has always been a spark between Austin and Ally. Neither of them knew it not until one special night, T... More

You and Me: An Auslly Love Story
Ch 1: Caged Decisions
Ch 2: Rage and Anger
Ch. 3: Hurt or Jealous
Ch. 4: The Truth Hurts
Ch. 5: It Happens
Ch. 6: News and Dallas
Ch. 7: Pretending
Ch. 8: Confessed Love
Ch. 9: Girls Night
Ch. 10: Mind Blown
Ch. 12: Now You Know
Ch. 13: Taking It All In
Ch. 14: Thanks To You
Ch. 15: Deep Thoughts
Ch. 16: Talking It Over
Ch. 17: Right and Wrong Moments
Ch. 18: Confusion
Ch. 19: Lost
Ch. 20: Love and Pain
Ch. 21: New Thoughts
Ch. 22: The Way You Do
Ch. 23: The Phone Call
Ch. 24: Home Late
Ch. 25: Dez's New Girlfriend
Ch. 26: Just Listen
Ch. 27: Secret Plans
Ch. 28: A Cruising Plan
Ch. 29: Only Beginning
Ch. 30: Is He?
Authors Note
Ch. 31: Undescribable
Ch. 32: Dreams
Epilogue

Ch. 11: Trish Trouble

3.5K 78 19
By Fan_Of_All

~Sonic Boom~

I stood by the cash register, helping customers. Most people didn't really enjoy work but I really enjoyed working here.

Trish walked into Sonic Boom. "Last night what amazing! I don't know how you could ever let Dallas go!" Trish exclaimed with a big smile.

"That's nice." I laughed, "So what made it so great?"

A smiled appeared on her lips, "We totally made out."

I clapped, "Good for you." I felt like I said it sarcastically.

"So how was your date with Austin?" She asked with a smirk.

"Good." I smiled. I didn't really wanna tell her about Austin and I making out. I don't know why, but I felt weird about it. I didn't feel that close to Trish yet.

She smiled like she knew something I didn't know.

"What's that look for?" I asked.

"Ally, I know." She says.

What she knows! Did she like read my mind! "Know what?" I laughed nervously, playing dumb.

"That you and Austin made out."

How? Did Austin tell her? "How'd you know?" I asked.

"Because I saw you...so did Dallas." She explained.

What Dallas saw too! This may not turn out great, "Oh...yeahh." I say in a nervous tone.

Trish sat down next to me, "Ally, did you not want me to know?" She asked kindly.

I sighed, "Not really..." I admitted.

"Why not? I thought we were friends again." Trish said.

"We are friends, but I don't feel close enough yet that I can tell you stuff like that." I told her the truth.

Trish looked hurt. "Oh.."

"I'm sorry Trish, but I promise I really want to stay friends and I'll trust you next time!" Gosh I was terrible at explaining stuff.

"It's okay Ally. I forgive you just because I kinda felt the same way. There's something I didn't tell you either..." She said looking down.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"I-I..." Trish ran away from me without another word.

"Trish wait!" I said running after her. What's her problem?

She ran into the crowds of people walking through the mall and I lost her.

"Trish...wait." I almost whispered.

Now I was kinda worried. What was that much of a secret that Trish couldn't tell me. I mean I told her what I didn't want to say.

I sighed and walked back to Sonic Boom.

"Ally!" I heard my name being called by my favorite voice.

"Austin." I said and turned around to hug my boyfriend.

"Where were you? I was just here and you weren't anywhere." He said hugging me back.

"Trish..." I simply stated.

"What about her?" He asked.

"She ran away from me."

"Why?" He asked. His eyes full of curiosity.

"I don't know. She was about to tell me something and she just ran away." I explained.

"Oh...weird." He said, also a little confused.

I nod. "So why were you looking for me?" I asked changing the subject.

"I was hoping that we could maybe work on a new song."

I looked at my watch. My break was over. "Sorry Austin, but I have to work." I groaned. I really wanted to hang out with him.

"Oh, I understand." Austin said.

"It's not busy right now though, so I can talk." I say.

He nodded and sat on the counter. We both enjoyed just being together.

"So what do you think Trish was trying to tell you?" Asked Austin.

"I honestly have no idea." I sighed.

There was no reply. The doorbell jingled signaling that someone had entered. I glanced at the door to see Dez walking in.

"Hey guys, what's wrong with Trish? I just saw her running down the sidewalk crying." He said cluelessly.

"What!" I said concerned.

"Yeah, I think she was heading home." Dez informed me.

I glanced at Austin, "Austin I really need to go comfort Trish, can you watch the store until so get back?" I pleaded.

"Anything for you Ally, Trish needs you, go ahead." He said giving me a quick hug.

I hugged him back, "Thanks Austin." I said and grabbed my bag. I dashed out the door and ran to Trish's house, it wasn't that far from me so I didn't need to drive.

I knocked on her door but no one answered. Her parents must be at work and she must be in her room. I tried calling her but she didn't answer. I was getting more and more worried about her.

I really didn't want to just invite myself into her house but I really needed to talk to her. I opened the door which was unlocked. I felt a little guilty at first, but that went away because my thoughts turned back to Trish.

I walked up the stairs to her room and knocked on her door.

"Trish...can we talk?" I asked nicely. I pressed my ear against the door and heard sobbing. Oh Trish...

"Trish please?" I asked again.

I waited for her to let me in.

"Trish please let me in or I'll let myself in!" I warned. Wow I was turning into Trish...

She finally opened the door. "Trish!" I almost screamed. "What's the matter? Please tell me." I begged.

We both sat down on her bed. She shifted uncomfortably starring at her feet.

"Trish? I hate seeing you sad." I said. "Please tell me what's wrong, I can help." I assured her.

"No you can't!" She snapped.

My mouth gaped open slightly, taken aback by her tone.

"Trish, please...I'm your friend...your best friend. You can tell me anything." I said forgetting her last sentence.

"Go away." She hissed not even looking a me.

"Trish, I can't leave you here like this. Now spill!" I demanded.

She frowned at me, "Ally, you don't scare me. Now please, I want to be alone." She said this time kindly.

I sighed. "Fine." I frowned, "But I will be back. I won't let you live so sadly."

She said nothing and I quietly left. I am just so confused. Why was so she doing this? She was about to tell me before. What could possibly be wrong?

---------

As soon as Ally left it got crazy in the store. People were everywhere! Asking where things are. How much things cost. And many other questions I had no answer to.

"Dez! Help me!" I told Dez.

"Austin, I know no more than you do." He replied.

Ally really needed to come back.

"OMG are you Austin Moon!" A cute little girl asked excitedly.

Finally a question I can answer! "Yes." I answered.

"Wow! Can I have your autograph?" She asked sweetly.

"Sure." I smiled. She pulled out a picture of me in her pocket.

I sighed the picture, "Thanks! I love your music." She said jumping up and down.

"Thanks." I smiled. She smiled back and ran out of the store. What a cute little girl.

I turned to Dez, who was playing a kazoo. And he wasn't very good

"Dez that's not how you play a kazoo." I chucked.

"Shut up! Your crushing my dreams of becoming a famous kazoo preformed!" Dez joked.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. I turned around and Ally was standing right in front of me.

"Ally! Did you find out what's wrong with Trish?" I asked.

"No." She groaned setting her purse down on the counter. "I'm really worried about her." She whined.

I wrapped an arm around her, "Don't worry Ally, she'll come around." I assured her.

A tear rolled down her cheek.

"Ally please don't cry." I pleaded, wiping the tear away with my thumb.

"I'm sorry Austin, but Trish and I just made up and now our friendship is falling apart again!" She sobbed. She pushed me away from her and ran upstairs into the practice room.

Great. Now Trish's problem was affecting Ally...

I sighed and slowly went upstairs to comfort Ally. I knocked on the door first. I didn't want to intrude.

"Ally...it's me."

"Come in." She said calmly.

I walked in and closed the door behind me. I sat in the chair next to hers.

"Ally, Trish is still your friend, she's just upset." I reassured her.

"It's not that..."She replied.

"Than whats wrong?" I asked. Now I was confused.

"She doesn't trust me enough to tell me what's wrong!" she sobbed.

"Ally, I doubt she'd tell anyone. I mean she tell you everything. But I know times you haven't told her something." I said.

There was a long pause. "I guess." Ally sniffs.

I lean over to give her another hug, "She will tell you when she's ready." I whispered.

She sniffed, "Your right Austin. She has to. I am her best friend." She said believing in my words.

She let go of me, pulling away from our hug. "Thanks Austin." She smiled.

"For what?" I asked.

"Being there for me." She smiled again.

I smiled back. Accepting her thanks.

"Wait a second...who's watching the store...!?" Ally shrieked, focusing back on reality.

Oh gosh...Dez was the only one down there.

"Uhhhhhh Dez." I say with a nervous smile.

"DEZ! Dez is in charge of the store!" Ally freaked out. She burst out of the room and ran downstairs.

I followed her and watched as Ally was talking to Dez I don't know what she told him but it ended with Dez screaming and running out of the store.

I laughed. Ally is obsessive over her store. He's just lucky he wasn't touching her book.

I sighed and turning around walking back into the practice room. I saw Ally's brown letter book sitting on the piano. I wanted to read it so bad, but that would be invading Ally's privacy. I remembered the last time I read Ally's book...the memory haunted me.

I, Austin Moon will never, EVER read Ally Dawson's private book again.

Buuuut maybe just a peak. I ran over and opened the book to the more recent entries. I just wanted to know how Ally felt so that I could maybe help her.

I decided to read the entry she wrote today....

Dear Journal,

Today Trish was acting strange she told me how her date with Dallas went. For some reason...I felt a little jealous. WAIT what am so saying! I love Austin. Oh I suppose that your wondering how my date with Austin went. Well I'm pleased to tell you that is went AMAZING! Austin and I made out and it was the best thing in the entire world. Last night I realized that I am truly in love with Austin Moon. I just hope he feels the same way.

Best regards,

Ally Dawson.

Ahh Ally loves me. That was fun reading that. It made me feel good except for the part about Dallas.

"What are you doing?" A lovely familiar voice asked.

I turned around to find a very angry Ally.

"Austin...are you reading my private book?" She asked.

I guess I had no reason to lie....I was caught red-handed. "Ally I'm so sorry. I'm an idiot." I protested.

"Austin! That's MY private journal!" She said ripping the book from my grasp. Tears burning in her eyes.

I felt so stupid. "Ally..."

She frowned. "How could you do this...AGAIN!" She yelled.

"Ally, I am so...SO sorry." I apologized.

She looked like she was about to start on fire she was so mad.

She screamed and stormed out of the room.

"Ally!" I called after her.

"I don't want to talk to you..." She screamed.

I ran after her and stood in front of her. "Ally you have to forgive me." I pleaded.

"AUSTIN YOU-"

I kissed her, cutting her off. Surprisingly she kissed back. Our kiss lasted about ten seconds before she pushed me away.

"Austin..." She huffed out of breath. She sounded kinder this time.

"Ally. I'm an idiot. I guess I- You know what I have no excuse I shouldn't have read your book." I admitted.

"Austin-" Ally began before I interrupted her.

"Ally I know you hate me now, but-" This time she interrupted me.

"Austin I could NEVER hate you. I was trying to say that I'm proud of you for telling the truth. I guess I was just overwhelmed." Ally said.

I smiled, "Thanks Ally." I said and tried to hug her but she backed away.

"And one more thing..."

"What?" I asked smiling.

"Don't EVER touch my book again!" She said hitting my on the top of the head with her book.

I rubbed the top of my head...that kinda hurt.

She laughed, "Your too funny." She smiled.

I frowned, "Your sooo funny." I joked.

She playfully slapped me, "Shut up." She laughed.

I laughed, "I can never stop loving you." I said kissing her on the cheek.

"And I'll never stop loving you, even if you touch my book." She smirked.

I smirked back and reached over to touch her book.

She pulled it away, "But that don't mean you can touch it.." She scolded.

I smiled and took my hand back.

She smirked, "Don't ever...ever touch my book."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ally and her book...lol

So what do you think is wrong with Trish? Post what you think in the comments. If someone gets it right I will post a surprise chapter today or tomorrow! So good luck. Also any ideas for my upcoming new book? Like should it be about Auslly or Raura? Or something else. Comment that too, please!(: thanks!

Please vote and comment!(:

~Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632 5 17
Everyone's had a crush. It's a secret, painful, embarrassing, all consuming and more often than not, it's unrequited. What would happen if you took a...
8.3K 241 27
About Austin and Ally the best-est of best friends. Now to keep them standing is there best friends because DRAMA keeps happening. Ally feelings are...
48.9K 4.7K 75
Jennifer Brown, a simple and innocent girl in the 2nd year of her college life,wants a simple life with less drama. She wasn't a kid with silver spo...
558K 8.2K 16
This is book two in the Mate Me series, please read Loved by a Dragon before starting this book. You can read this book without Loved by a Dragon, bu...