Wanting My Stepbrother

By nakita4251

Do you know how it feels to have feelings for your step brother? To want him, but to know he would never feel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 4

609K 6.4K 2.9K
By nakita4251

Have My characters :)

Colton Haynes for Colton 
Hannah Mangan Lawrence for Ashlyn
Alexis-Amber Heard  

So this Chapter is dedicated to everyone who suggested any characters :)

Enjoy guys

***********

My mouth hung open in shock. It wouldn't move. I was speechless.

He read it. He really read my diary. Oh god.

I must have dropped it running to help Colton last night. Shit!

"Ashlyn, what the hell is this?" he asked.

I gulped. How could I reply? What could I say?

"U-uhh…" I trailed off, not meeting his gaze. I couldn't look at him. I was so embarrassed.

"Please tell me this is about another Colton and not me," he uttered, standing up from the bed and walking over towards me.

"How much did you read?" I gasped, finally finding my voice.

"That doesn't matter. Answer the question, Ashlyn," he snapped.

I flinched at his tone. I could feel my heart beating through my chest. What the hell could I say?

"Surely it isn't about me. I mean, you wouldn't think of me like this, Ashlyn." He was still shaking his head in disbelief. "No way."

"C-Colton, I..." I stuttered, but he cut me off with a wave, putting his hand to his mouth.

"Oh god. It's me isn't it?" His mouth opened in shock. "It is, isn't it?"

I shook my head. "You had no right, Colton! No right at all to read my diary." Tears formed in my eyes. "That was private."

"No right!" He spoke loudly, running a hand through his hair, tugging it slightly. "This is about me. Sexually. Ashlyn, I mean … I didn't have to read much to know what it was about, and you're saying I have no right?" He chuckled lightly, putting a hand over his face. "Let me read it to you Ashlyn. Let me read what I just read, and you tell me I have no right."

"Don't Colton, please," I begged, tears rolling down my cheeks. He ignored me, pulling the book up to read the page that was now open.

Oh god.

"Last night's dream was beyond incredible. It felt real. Oh, how I wish it were real. Colton's body on mine, Colton's mouth on mine, sucking and biting at my breast, trailing his wicked tongue down my body, heading lo—I can't even finish this," he said, throwing the book on the bed.

Running over, I picked it up, holding it to my chest as if protecting it so he couldn't read the rest. Oh god, if he read the other pages.

"Is this how you think of me, Ashlyn? How could you? I'm your brother. This is wrong!" He said in disgust.

"You are not my brother, Colton!" I snapped back.

"We may not be blood, but I'm still your step brother. We're practically family. My dad is with your mom!" he shouted.

"I know! I know it's wrong but you don't understand Colton!" I cried out. It hurt me to finally let him know the truth I'd been hiding.

"Understand what? Understand that you think of me sexually? Yeah, you're right. I don't understand. I don't understand any of this." He shook his head in confusion.

"I have feelings for you, Colton. Okay?" I confessed the truth. I had to let him know, even though he was my step brother. I still had feelings for him.

"Feelings? you can't Ashlyn, it's wrong, Look, I don't know if I gave you the wrong impression at any moment—which I highly doubt I ever did—but I don't see you like that, and I never have. Ever," he pronounced. "You do realise this is wrong, right? These dreams or whatever are wrong, Ashlyn. I mean, is that diary filled with stories of me?"

I looked up to meet his eyes, feeling guilty. He shook his head, not even having to hear me say the words. He knew by the look in my eyes.

"God! You're kidding. There's more? I thought there might have been just this one, but more? What the fuck, Ashlyn!" Colton shouted.

"Don't yell at me!" I flinched. "I know! Don't you think I know that it's wrong, Colton? Don't think for one second that I ever felt that this was right. But feelings are feelings, Colton. I can't help them."

"Why me, Ashlyn? Out of everyone, why me? You're a pretty girl. Like you haven't found an interest in someone else."

I just shook my head with a sad face.

"To have these feelings and these dreams … what I just read is all too much. I can't even comprehend it." He rubbed his temples in slow circular motions.

"This is not how I wanted to tell you. I wish you'd never seen my diary. You had no right, Colton, to even look at it." I spoke through tears.

"Look, I know I had no right to read it. It was on the floor and open to a page. I saw it and … I accidently read over it."

"Well you shouldn't have. You should have left it, Colton," I snapped back, wiping my tears. How dare he.

"I'm sorry I read it. That's beyond the point now, don't you think? I know everything now. How long has this been going on, Ashlyn?"

Did I even want to tell him?

"Please don't ask me that, Colton." I pleaded with my eyes.

"How long? I want to know," he said, ignoring my pleading.

"When I first met you. It started then. Just … the feelings," I admitted.

He just looked at me, amused. "That's great, isn't it? So it's not new. It's been going on for a while now."

"Yes," I muttered with a heavy sigh.

"Fuck! What now, Ashlyn? This can't hap—"

"Ashlyn, Colton! We're home. Are you guys up?" my mother yelled out, interrupting us.

Colton looked over at the door, then turned back to me. He wouldn't tell them, would he?

"Yeah, we're up. We'll come down now," he answered. "I can't talk about this anymore. Or think about it," he said, shaking his head. "This stops now, Ashlyn. Whatever feelings you had for me, it ends now. As well as the diary," he growled. "I feel like I can't even look at you the same. I ... I don't and will never have feelings for you. I am in love with Alexis." He spoke loud and clear, then stormed out the door.

I wrapped my arms around my waist, sobbing painfully. My legs gave up and I fell to the ground, putting my head between my legs, letting all my tears out. I couldn't believe what just happened. I couldn't believe he read it. I couldn't believe he knew my true feelings, and it was the worst, most unexpected way for him to find out. My heart was broken, repeating his words in my head: I don't and will never have feelings for you.

I was so stupid to ever think that maybe we could be something. That maybe one day he would see me exactly how I see him. Would feel the feelings I feel for him.

"Ashlyn, are you ok?" A familiar little voice spoke.

Glancing up, there stood Reuben beside me, looking worried. He wrapped his little arms around my shoulders, hugging me. "It's okay, Ashlyn."

Ah, Reuben. If only it was.

I smiled. He was the best little five year old I'd ever met. "Thank you, Reuben," I said to him, hugging him back.

"We can play my Skylanders, it might make you feel better," Reuben suggested.

I chuckled at his offer. Sweet little adorable boy. I couldn't honestly play games right now; I had too much on my mind. I felt like I could just go back to sleep and never wake up, from all the embarrassment and hurt. I just needed to be alone.

"I'm fine now. I'm going to take a shower, okay, Reuben? You play, though," I replied.

He nodded with a smile and ran out of the room, excited.

***

"Ashlyn, dinner!" my mother yelled, waking me up from my sleep.

After my hour shower I'd stayed locked up in my room, not going out for anything. I didn't want to see or face Colton again. I pulled my hair up into a tight bun, making my way down to the dining room. Colton was already seated, as were the rest of the family. I sat across from him; it was either across or next to him. I peered at him, but he never looked at me once. He kept his eyes trained on his plate of food. I just sat there listening to the conversation between my mother and Carlos.

I looked over to Colton again, and this time he was looking at me with a glare, pushing his chair back. "You know what, I'm not hungry," he said, dropping his fork onto his plate with a loud clink that gained everyone's attention. He stood up and stormed off.

"Colton," Carlos called out, but he didn't reply.  His bedroom door slammed upstairs.

"What's up with him?" Carlos asked, looking confused.

I just shrugged. Great. Now he can't even stand to be around me at dinner. The whole situation had changed everything between me and Colton. He probably hated me now.

**********

Edited by @mjriedstra check out his work guys :)

Update guys did yous expect that, what do you think? Comment :) 

Poor Ashlyn but Colton confused and angry right now.

But I'm going to say this now this story is just beginning :) I have some plans for it. I'll Update soon maybe over the weekend :D  

(Not story related but I love Sara Bareilles song Gravity :D:D love that song I thought I'll let you guys know that )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 488 25
I look at him with bewilderment. Emotion floods through me as he looks at me with boredom lacing his eyes. His entire body is calm as he leans agains...
5.4K 124 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...
2.2K 72 38
"Make me," I said challengingly. He looked at me daringly, and then suddenly smashed his lips against mine, he sucked on my bottom lip making me let...