His Hustler (August Alsina Lo...

Oleh HisYungin

I never been the type to fall in love or even be in a committed relationship, but somehow he was different. H... Lebih Banyak

Him
Her
The Fight
F.I.S.H
War Time
Long Lost Brother.
Complicated
Space
Killing Me
Really
I Cant Do This Anymore
Love vs. The Truth
Old Ways
Same Shit, Different Day
Mission Accomplished
Aftermath
I Miss You
Progress
I Deserve You
Meet The Charaters
Not An Update
You're Beautiful
Proud
Wet
Revenge
Farewell ✌️
Her Protector

Game Over

414 17 5
Oleh HisYungin

Kamari and Ah'kari in the mm.

Kamari's POV

Tf did he just say? Him.....he my brother? Fuck no. So he just gon sit there and lie to me. I only have ONE brother. And he killed him. Fuck he talm bout.

Me: ya know. I know you scared and shit but I would least expect for you to be fucking honest. I had one brother. And that damn sure ain't you.

Him: IM NOT FUCKING LYIN-

Cocks back gun.

Me: you were saying?

Him: man listen. I'm yo brother. Mike? Yea he was my pops too. I was there when was killed. His "best friend " who killed him was his blood brother. OUR uncle. At first yea I was pissed then I realized he ain't never give a fuck about me and my momma. So as I grew older I thought of ways to get him back. I was his oldest and he never claimed me but he claimed you and Ah'kari. I ain't plan on killing Ah'kari but he jumped me and word round town he was gon kill me. I had to do what ever it takes to stay alive. By any means necessary.

Me: okay so what about my momma? You beat her and brainwashed her. You raped me and TWICE. You took away my virginity you fucking perv. I should buss yo ass right now on sight B.

Him: You momma? I never dated nor fucked her ass. She knew who I was from the jump. She told me as long as I don't hurt HER she ain't give af what happened to y'all. And as far as me raping you. I ain't never wanted to to that. You my lil sis. And I was doing whatever it took to get back at our father. I felt so betrayed by a man who was supposed to be in my life. Y'all got to grow up with him. I didn't. So for that I apologize. Please Kamari please don't kill me.

Me: if Ah'kari was here he wouldn't spare yo ass. So I'm not gonna hesitate to let you have it. Rest In Hell Pussy.

Bang. Bang. Bang. 3 shots to the dome. He's dead.

I watched as his lifeless body dropped to the ground. I killed my own flesh and blood. Ole well who cares honestly. He ain't give af about killing Ah'kari so I don't give a flying fuck about killing him.

I looked up and seen August staring at me. I rushed over to him him. Once I untied him, our eyes couldn't leave each other. That is when I forgave him. I was no long upset by his words. We had gotten so close that I couldn't bare to lose him. I finally broke eye contact and said:

Me: come on. We have to go before 12 comes and raid this bitch.

August: Kamari?

Me: Yes?

August: Thanks ma.

Me:(chuckles) no need to thank me. It was a pleasure killing him.

I started to walk off only to be pulled back by August. He looked at my lips and kissed me. This was not like the first time we kissed. It was like he was marking his territory. He broke the kiss and smiled.

August: Ight nie lets go baby.

He grabbed my hand and we ran out of the building to the car. I sped off not knowing where the car was going to take us.

August's POV

She saved me and can't nothing I do repay her back. She was driving so fast not knowing what to do or where to go. She pulled up to a cliff and got out. I thought she was going to jump so I got out a ran to her.

Me: no Kamari I know you hurt but don't take ya life. Please don't do it

She turned around and looked at and laughed.

Her: I'm not going to jump stupid. This is where I come to talk to my brother when I feel like giving up. We used to come out here and have long talks about nothing. I miss him August. I miss him so much .

I grabbed her and held her as she cried in my chest. 10 mins later she stopped and started to share a moment that they had a while back.

Kamari's POV

I talked about my brother as August held on to me. I miss him so much. Times like this he would be here telling me everything will be alright. I remember this one particular night with him that I would never forget.

-flashback-

I was sitting on the couch eating popcorn and watching tv. Pretty little liars just ended and I started to watch the bad girls club. I heard keys rattling in door and I knew it was Ah'kari coming home. I jumped up and hugged him so tightly.

Me: Hey bro I missed you

Him: I see. But go get ready I'm taking you out.

Me: really for what?

Him: I might not be here on your birthday and I want to make sure I see a smile on yo face before I leave.

Me: awe broskiee how nice but you don't have to take me anywhere. We can just chill here. I know we need to save the money and I can get a j-

Him: naah naah what I told you about working?

Me: ion need a job I need an education leave the hustling to you.

Him: exactly so you promise to finish school right?

Me:yes Ah'kari.

Him: good. And don't worry about the money. I got it . Now go get dressed so I can take my beautiful ass sister out.

Me: ok bro give me 30.

I went to my room and picked out something simple.  I went and took a quick shower and got dressed. I didn't feel like doing my hair so I put a cap on.  I grabbed my keys and phone and walked back into the living room.

Him: there goes my favorite sister. You ready to leave with your favorite brother?

Me: yes brother I am

Him: Ight leggo.

And we left and went to the movies , the arcade and the mall. My brother was spoiling the fuck outta me tonight.

We pulled over to our special cliff and talked.

Him: aye sis?

Me: yea bro?

Him: man look . I won't be here for you forever Ight.

Me: and why is that ? We suppose to be forever

Him: yea I know. But a lot of people want ya boy dead. And I can't stand the thought of me leaving and not spending my last days with you. You are my rock Kamari you hold me together. And if I die tomorrow I want you to know how much I love you and everything thing I did was for you Ight. Never forget me sis. Man I love you.

At this point I couldn't stop crying.  I couldn't even look at him. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost my guardian angel. He is my everything.

Ah'kari: Kamari say something please?

Me: I love you too big bro.

Ah'kari: forever and always?

Me: forever and always Ah'kari forever and always

We cryed with each other for about a half an hour. Once we stopped we seen this couple walking past. We asked can the take a picture of us and they did.

-flashback over-

That was June 16. The day before my brother died. The last picture we took. The last time we said how much we loved each other. I wish I could of said more. But he knew how much I loved him. Forever and always. I looked up at August and he wiped my tears.

Me: I wish I could of said more. It's like he knew he was going to die .

August: I'm sorry ma. I know what you dealing with. I miss Melvin too. But they in a better place. Looking over us.

Me: Yea you right. Thanks for listening to me.

Him: it was the least I could do I mean you did save a nigga life.

Me: it was nothing. I know you would of done the same for me.

Him: as long as you know.

We got up and drove back to my place. We got into bed and feel asleep. That is when it hit me . I have no more worries. Here I am wrapped up in the cover with August hand around me. I am finally free. John is dead. Game over.

Anonymous POV

So she killed John. She better watch her back. Cause August is mine. And I want her out of the picture. Imma kill her not now... Not later.... But when she least expects it. Revenge never felt so good.

________________________________________________

So john's dead? Finally!

They finally kissed again. So what does that mean for them in the future?

Who is after Kamari?

I legit almost cried writing that flashback .

Comment and rate. Tell me what you think.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.9M 280K 54
"I don't know who you think you are coming here, and acting like you don't care about anything. Now listen here Princess, because I'm not going to re...
136K 3.4K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
25.4K 751 47
Its Unbelieveable .. How Good she makes me feel. She should be Illegal. I know its real. She look at me different. She dont see what they see. She lo...
15.8K 353 25
"Love is the best kind of addiction." *** Rob is a smoker, it's a part of his bad boy image, a part he's not too happy to be losing. Olympia is su...