The Tale Of The Uzumaki Twins

By Naomi_Uzumaki_

What if Naruto had a twin sister?What if he did it would it change the story?Well this is the story of the U... More

Prologue
Chapter 2:Naomi and Sasuke:Friends Foes or Something else?
Naruto Uzumaki
Naomi Uzumaki
Chapter 3:Pass or Fail Survival Test
Chapter 4: You Failed! Kakashi Final Decision!
Chapter 5:A Dangerous Mission!Journey to the Land of the Waves!
Chapter 6:The Assassin of the Mist1
Chapter 7: The Forest of Chakra
Chapter 8:Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!!
Chapter 9:The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight!!
Valentines Special (Naomi)
Valentines Special (Naruto)
Chapter 10: A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exam!
Chapter 11: Chunin Challenge Rock Lee vs Sasuke!
Chapter 12: Genin Takedown! All Ten Rookies Face Off!
Chapter 13:Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins!
Chapter 14: Special Report: Live from the Forest of Death!
Chapter 15: The Chunin Exam Stage 2: The Forest of Death!
Chapter 16: Naruto's and Naomi's counterattack! Nevr give in!
Chapter 17: Bushy Brow's Pledge: Undying Love and Protection!
Chapter 18: Sakura Blossoms!
Chapter 19: The Scroll's Secret: No Peeking Allowed
Chapter 20: Surviving the Cut! The Rookie Ten Together Again!
Chapter 21: Showdown! Naomi Vs Kabuto!
Chapter 22: Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious! Sakura vs Ino!
Chapter 23:The ultimate Battle Naruto vs Kiba!
Chapter 24: Neji vs Hinata! Byakugan Battle: Hinata Grows Bold!
❤|50 Ways To Piss Off Sasuke| 200 Vote Special!❤
Chapter 25: Gaara vs Rock Lee: The Power of Youth Explodes
Chapter 26: Ebisu Returns: Naruto's Toughest Training Yet!
Chapter 27: Jiraiya Returns! Another legendary Sannin? Tsunade the Slug Queen!
🎄|A Christmas Special| 🎄
Chapter 28: The Summoning Jutsu: Wisdom of the Toad Sage
Chapter 29] Live Or Die: Risk It All To Win It All!

Chapter 1 :Enter Naruto and Naomi Uzumaki!

6.8K 113 28
By Naomi_Uzumaki_

~12 years later~

A young boy with blonde hair is running with a bucket of yellow paint. Two ninja are running after him."Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"Naruto laughs as he runs away from the two ninjas. "You crossed the line this time Naruto!" One of them said. The two ninja chase Naruto around the village jumping up and down from buildings.

"Lord Hokage! It's an emergency!" A panicked ninja said as he entered the room. "I hope you're not bothering me with some trivia and don't tell me it's Naruto again."
"It is Naruto again! He put graffiti all over the Hokage Mountain!" The third sighs and blows smoke out from his pipe in frustration.

"Eh! Naruto hold on!" The two ninja run by without noticing the mischievous young boy."Ha ha ha.Man, that was too easy."

"Oh yeah Naruto!" Out of sudden surprise Naruto jumps up. "AHHHHHHHH.Where'd you come from Iruka-sensei? What're you doing here?""No, what're you doing here? You're supposed to be in class!"

~Academy~

"I'm at the end of my rope Naruto. You failed the graduation test last time and the time before that Tomorrow you've got another chance and you're messing up again.""Hmph!""Fine! Because you missed it Naruto, everyone will review the transformation Justu!"

Most of the class groans. Everyone gets into a line.Sakura in the first in line, Sasuke next to her. Next to him Naruto's twin sister Naomi. Naruto was next to Naomi."Hey what did ya do that you were all tied up?"Naomi asked. 

Naruto pointed at the window in response. She giggle a bit. "Oh, so you painted the Hokage Mountain. I like it better now it's not as boring as it used to be." She told him with a smile. He cracked a smile. "Thanks sis."

Sakura steps up to go first."Alright, Sakura, here.Transform!"Sakura transformed into Iruka sensei. "Yes I did! Sasuke did you see that!"Cha! I kicked butt! Her inner self said. Sasuke ignored her.

 Naomi rolled her eyes at Sakura. At times could be so annoying. "Alright, Sasuke Uchica." Sasuke transformed without saying anything. All the girls were fawning over him except Naomi and the shy Hyuuga who had feelings for another. Naomi just scoffed at him and the fangirls glared. "Naomi, you're up."

~Naomi's p.o.v~

After I scoffed at Uchica, it was my turn. "Naomi, you're up." Iruka sensei said. I transformed into Iruka sensei. "Great next, Naruto Uzumaki." I went to back of the line. Oh man Naruto up next. Believe me I love him and everything, but sometimes he can go overboard.I covered my face afraid of what would happen and when I looked through the gap of it, I met the eyes of someone. Sasuke......I then looked away, but when I heard Naruto say transform, I looked at him.

He turned into a girl version of himself with clouds covering her private parts, Iruka sensei went back with a bloody nose. Iruka sensei such a pervert!"Haha, that was my sexy Justu!" Naruto said laughing. "Cut the stupid tricks! This is your last warning!" Iruka sensei said standing up. Naruto came next to me."Hey, sis.Wasn't I great up there!" He said happily. I smacked him in the back of his head. "OW! Nomi! What in the hell was that for!" Naruto said covering his head with hands. "For being a baka" I replied.

~TimeSkip~

Naruto was cleaning up the hokage building. I grabbed a sponge and joined him. "Naomi, you don't have to help." Iruka sensei said to me."I want to help." Naruto looked at me and smiled. I started cleaning. "You two aren't going anywhere till every speck of paint is cleaned off!" "It's not like there's anyone waiting at home for us!" I looked down knowing what he just said was true. We didn't have anyone at home. "Naruto, Naomi." "What do you want now sensei." Naruto asked. "Well, I was just thinking. Maybe after you've both cleaned this all up, I can take you out for some ramen. The good stuff. What do ya think?" "Ha, now that's some serious motivation! We'll have this clean in time!" We said unison.

~Ramen Shop~

Naruto and I order our favorite miso ramen.Iruka sensei order the same. Right when we got our ramen, we started stuffing our faces full."Naruto?"Iruka asked."Hmmm?"He asked with his mouthful. I giggled at his actions. "Why would you do that to the hokage faces? I mean, you know who the Hokage are don't you?" "Of course he does, everybody knows." I said. "They were the greatest shinobi of their time, right? The best of the best. Undefeated ninja champs. And the fourth Hokage is the one who saved the village from the nine-tails fox. He was the most amazing." Naruto said while I nodded. "Then why did you-"

"Because I'm going to be greater than any of them. Me, Naruto, the next Hokage." I shook my head at his antics, but he was very passionate about this subject. I believed in him, all the way. "A ninja legend! Then everyone will have to stop disrespecting me and Naomi and look up to me! Believe it!! Uh...by the way, I Kinda wanna ask a little favor sensei." "You want another bowl.""Um um. Well...I wanna try on your headband. Come on, please.""Uh...oh this? No way. You can only wear the leaf headband when you've finally graduate from the academy and become a ninja. You've gotta pass the test tomorrow." "That is so uncool!" "Ha ha. Hey, is that why you took off your goggles?" I asked laughing. "Uuuuhh.....I want another bowl!" Me two." I said raising my hand. "Make that three bowls." he told Techui.The man who owns the ramen shop.

~Next Day At The Academy~

3rd p.o.v. "We will now start the final exam. When your name is called proceed to the testing room. The final test will be on the clone jutsu." Naomi was relieved that was one of her best technique. While Naruto mentally cursed himself.Ugh! That's my worst technique! Great! I'm never gonna pass! Naomi patted his back. "Hey, you have gotten better. I know you can do it." "No I can't!" Naomi was about to say something else but her Naruto name was called

Naruto p.o.v

alright, get it together Naruto! You can do this! Believe it! "Clone jutsu!" I put my hand over my mouth shaking. "You fail!!!" I screamed in horror. I really wanted to be a ninja this time. I really actually worked my butt off but I guess it wasn't enough. "Iruka, he's was a little  off and his moves weren't bad, but he did hang in there and replicate. This is his third try so you know he really wants to become a ninja."Mizuki I think his name was said. I looked hopefully at them, maybe I will actually pass. "We could cut him a break and pass him." "Mizuki-sensei, the other students created at least three effective replications. But Naruto could only create one and look at it.It's pitiful. I can't pass him." I looked down and walked out and sat on the swing. I felt horribly and it didn't help that other people kept looking at me and whispering. Why do they only give me and my little sister that look? What did we do to them?

Naomi p.o.v

Alright I can do this! No I know I can do this! "Shadow clone Justu!" Four clones appeared next to me."Great job, Naomi. Pick your head band out. "I grabbed a regular blue headband. I went to go find Naruto. I didn't see him when I got out. I walked out of the academy and saw Naruto sitting on a swing all by himself so I went next to him. Naruto looked up at me."Great job, Nomi.You passed." He said with a weak smile. My face dropped. 

"You mean you didn't pass. " He shook his head no."Then I'm going to give my headband back." I said as I got up. Naruto grabbed my wrist. "You can't do that Naomi. It would make me feel terrible if you didn't pass because of me.""Naruto."I whispered."Naomi."I looked up and saw Mizuki-sensei. "Do you mind if I talk to Naruto for a minute." I shook my head no and I went home.

Poor Naru-kun he didn't pass. I don't want to be a ninja if Naruto can't be one. I can only hope for the best. I was walking around the village letting my thoughts process. That was one thing I enjoyed to do. Walk around the village, I could always clear my mind. I saw Sasuke running and fangirls chasing him. I stifled a laugh. That just made my day. Nothing could be funnier than someone getting chased by rapid fangirls.

I walked in the opposite direction of them until I got home. By then it was 8.I made some ramen for Naruto and I. Once I finished mine I decided to go find him and I found Naruto in the forest with a scroll.Huh?

Naruto p.o.v

"Hey! Naomi look Mizuki Sensei said if I learned these then I would graduate! It's really difficult too!" I told her happily. "Really! That's awesome Naruto! I'll help!" She yelled. She came next to me and sat down. We finally got the Justu down both of us. Now I'll pass the graduation exam for sure! I looked over and I saw Iruka sensei. "It's all over." He said. I put my hands on the back. "Caught me already? Not bad. Your quick sensei. Naomi and I only had time to learn one technique." 

I grinned at him and laughed. Naomi was smiling proudly too. "Listen Iruka sensei I'm going to show you this amazing Justu and you're going to let me graduate then everything will be okay!" I said. "That's the way it works right sensei! If Naruto learns a Justu from this scroll then he passes right!" Naomi asked."Huh!?Where'd you two get that idea from?"

 "Mizuki sensei told me about it! Believe it! He told me where to find it and this place."  Iruka sensei then pushes me and Naomi from the multiple kunai coming towards us. A couple hit him on the arms and legs. Oh no what's happening!

"I see you found our little hide away." Mizuki said. "So that's the way it is huh? I should have known!" Iruka responded back to him. "Naruto! Give me the scroll now!" Mizuki yelled to me."Wait a minute! What's going on here?" Naomi and I shouted in unison. "Naruto! Naomi! Don't let Mizuki get the scroll! It contains forbidden Justu that can put this village in grave danger! Mizuki used you to get the scroll for himself for his own power!" I gasped. I have a forbidden scroll in my hand! "Naruto! Iruka is just trying to scare you because he doesn't want you to have the scroll." Oh no who do I listen too! 

"Stop lying Mizuki! Don't let him trick you Naruto!" "Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh I'll tell you who's really lying." "No Mizuki!"

"They've been lying to you two your whole lives Naruto and Naomi. Since the decree twelve years ago." "What decree?!" Naomi shouted. "Everybody knows except you two.Iruka's trying to hide it from you even right now. He'd do anything to shut me up right now!" "What is this decree?!" I shouted. "Why does everybody else know about it but us?!" Naomi and I yelled. 

"Don't tell them it's forbidden!!!"Iruka sensei shouted back. "The decree is no one can tell you two the nine-tail fox is inside of both of you!!"

3rd point of view

Naruto and Naomi eyes widen. Naruto gasped. "The fox spirit that killed Iruka's parents and destroyed our village has taken over your bodies! You both are the nine-tails fox!" They both stood there in shock unable to believe what they just heard. "They've all been sneaking around hiding things from you two your whole lives. Didn't you think it was strange how they treated you guys? Like dirt! Like they hated you both for just being alive!" "NO NO NO NO!!!"Naruto shouted."Naruto! Naomi!" Iruka shouted. "That's right, neither of you two will be accepted in this village and even your beloved sensei hates your guts!"

Words from the third hokage came back to Iruka.

Iruka Naruto and Naomi never had a mother or father to care for them. They're shut out of everything and they don't know why. People won't even look at them. How would you feel? Everywhere you went people turned their backs on you? That's the main reason why Naruto gets in trouble he wants people to notice him. It may not show but Naruto and Naomi always think about the family they never had their hurting inside. 

"No! You're lying! I won't believe you!" Naomi shouted. "Die! Naruto! Naomi!" Naruto and Naomi tried to get up and run but they couldn't feel their body working. "Naruto! Naomi! Get down!" They fell down on to the ground. Iruka covered them. They gasped."Why?"The twins asked tears streaming down their face. 

"We're the same. When my parents died. Nobody seemed to care, like they didn't have time for me. They just forgot I was there. My grades dropped. I became the class clown, I just wanted them to see me. I did crazy things and I had to pay. I know how you two feel. You two feel lonely, hurt and I've could have been there for the both of you more. I let you both down and for that I am very sorry. No one should suffer like that." Iruka told them.

 "Don't make me laugh! Iruka hates you and your sister. He became an orphan after the nine tailed fox killed his parents and half of that beast is inside of you. The other inside of Naomi." Mizuki said laughing like a maniac.

Naruto nodded at Naomi and they ran. Iruka screamed for them but they were already out of sight.

Naomi p.o.v.

I don't know who I can trust right now besides Naruto. And it's all Mizuki fault. Naruto and I hid behind a tree listening to what Iruka and Mizuki were saying. After hearing everything we felt like we have been betrayed. "Iruka never believed in us. "Naruto said. "He thinks were beasts! Freaks!" I replied back." You're right that is how beast are." Iruka said. "That's not how Naruto and Naomi are! One of kind each of them. They're hardworking, put their whole hearts into everything they do. Sure they mess up at times, but everyone does. They suffer more than anyone but that what makes them stronger. You're wrong their nothing like a beast! He's Naruto Uzumaki and she's Naomi Uzumaki. Two ninjas from the village hidden in the leaves!"

 I felt even more tears falling at this point. "You really believe that! I was going to spare you but now you're finished!" Mizuki said about to attack Iruka sensei. That's when Naruto and I finally decide to step out of hiding.

Naruto lunged forward and push Mizuki down to the ground."Naruto."Iruka whispered. "Not bad." If you ever lay a hand on our sensei we'll kill you! "We shouted." Such big words but I can destroy you demon twins!" "We can do it right back." I said.

"Oh yeah! Show me what you can do nine tailed fox!" "Shadow Clone Justu!" We shouted at the same time. Over a hundred clones of Naruto and I appeared. Mizuki didn't know what to do. He was confused. He couldn't tell which one was us. "If you're not coming then were going to come after you!" One of Naruto's clones said. We beat up Mizuki, we may or may not have gotten a bit carried away.

"Sorry, we may have gotten carried away." Naruto said. "Are you okay, Iruka sensei?" I asked."Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks to the two of you." He said with a smile. "Naruto come here a minute I have something I want to give you." I smiled is it what I think it is.He covered Naruto's eyes, took off his headband and put it on his head. I had a huge grin on my face. This is what Naruto was waiting for all these years. "Sensei are you done yet?" He whined.

 I giggled at my brother. "Okay you can open your eyes now." Iruka gave him a closed eye smile. "Congratulations you pass and as a surprise were going out for ramen tonight! "Naruto had the hugest grin on his face. He tackled me and Iruka sensei into a big hug. He all laughed as he squeeze us tighter. This is only the beginning of our new adventures as ninjas. I can't wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Hey guys I finally finished the first chapter. This is my first story, so I'm sorry if it sucks. Well I hope you continue reading, my NARUCHIBIS!! :D

˱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 319 23
It's been four years sense shinkō uzumaki came to kohana and discovered that Naruto was her twin brother. Now Naruto,shinkō,Akio and the rest of koh...
69.5K 1.9K 71
What if Sasuke had A twin sister? That was a Goddess... At a young age, Kumiko Uchiha was sent to Heaven by Kami to fulfill her duties of being a God...
1.7M 47.5K 31
(Y/N) Aiyakami, a girl with whom the whole village is in love. Her parents left her at a young age, but she had everyone from the village, at least...
696 32 28
A new story of the Naruto one I don't own any of the characters just the ones that we created! And of course we don't own the plot either, some are o...