A Thug's True Love [UNEDITED]

Galing kay Miss_Hoodnificent

This is the 3rd book in my little Thug series. See how the gangs life changes when the years go by and their... Higit pa

A Thug's True Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not A Chapter
Not A Chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not A Chapter
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sequel

Chapter 5

68.5K 1.1K 282
Galing kay Miss_Hoodnificent

A Thug's True Love: Chapter 5

~Nicole P.O.V.~

~30 Minutes Later~

I finally got to the hospital and I was so excited to see AJ. I walked inside and went straight to the front desk.

"Hello Miss How Can I Help You?" The nurse asked

"I'm looking for an AJ Prince"

"Room 302" She pointed down the hall and gave me a smile. I smiled at her back and walked down the hall she pointed to. For a hospital it was actually pretty calm. Not many doctors or nurses running around like back in Detroit.

I got to his room and quietly slipped into his room. He was sleeping but he looked so cute when he was asleep. His shirt was off and his shoulder was all wrapped up.

"AJ" I whispered as I lightly shook him. He moved around a little then slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey baby, what chu doin here?" He carefully sat up and kissed me cheek.

"I came to come make sure you were okay. I'm so sorry for what my Uncle did. I didn-"

"Babe, it's okay. Don't trip over it. He part of a gang?"

"Yeah, he, my dad, and my other uncles are"

"You know where their trap house is?" I shook my head no. "Oh, alright. How much trouble you in since I'm guessin yo pops knows"

"I'm grounded for a long ass time. I'm not even supposed to be here but since he wouldn't take me to see you, I just snuck out while he was with his girlfriend"

"When did you become such a badass? You were always scared of even calling me when your pops was around and now you're sneaking around?" He laughed

"I don't even know, but I felt like I owed it to you to come make sure you were okay. You weren't really going to shoot my uncle were you?" He grabbed my hand and just held it.

"Yeah I was, but I didn't expect him to shoot like that" He laughed a little

"He's kinda psychotic." I laughed

"I can tell, is he like your biological Uncle or what?"

"He's one of my Dad's best friends so are all the members in his gang. Us kids, call them our Uncles, and we call their girlfriends or wives Aunts'

"Oh, that's legit." We continued talking for a while longer. He pulled me on the bed and I was tracing along his tattoos as we kept talking. "Baby girl, I think you need to get home before yo pops finds out you're gone" He whispered in my ear.

"But I don't wanna leave. I like being here with you" I whispered back to him

"I know, I love you bein here but you need to go home" I slowly got up and adjusted my shirt.

"I'll try to come back as soon as I can"

"Alright thanks babe" He pulled my face to his and gave me one of his passionate kisses that only made me weak in the knees.

"Bye" I said against his lips. He let me go and I turned around and walked out of the room. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was already 11...shit.

I walked out of the hospital and started taking the back alley's home. It was dark. I was cold. and I knew deep down in my heart Dad was probably going to kill me.

~30 Minutes Later~

I reached our backyard and quietly hopped the fence. I saw my Dad's light on in his room and the chain to the back door was still unlocked so he must not have noticed I was gone.

I slipped through the back door and put the chain back on the door. The lights were all off downstairs so I walked towards the stairs.

"Where were you?" I stopped in my tracks and felt my body tense up. I turned around and saw Dad sitting in the arm chair looking at me. "Well?"

"I went out back for a little bit" I gulped

"Oh, I didn't know our backyard extended past the fence." The fact that he was so incredibly calm only made it worse. "Nicole, what's going on with you?" He sighed. And there was the sound of disappointment that only made me feel more like shit.

"I wanted to make sure AJ was okay, but since you said you wouldn't take me, I decided to go out myself and make sure he was okay"

"So you honestly thought sneaking out, while you were already grounded would be the best thing?"

"I knew it was bad, but since you took my phone I had no way of knowing AJ was okay"

"Your Mom's or Boarding School?" He said

"What?"

"I'm letting you choose. That's how nice I am"

"Choose for what?"

"Stop playing dumb, You either go to your moms or you're going to boarding school. If you were able to do this once, I am pretty sure you'll be able to find creative ways to do it again. So until you can get your shit straight, you're either going to your moms or boarding school."

"I'm not going to either, I want to be with you"

"You only want to be with me because AJ is here. Speaking of him, you're not with him anymore."

"Why not? He's nice and treats me right"

"You're 15 and he's 17. Hell No. So since you aren't deciding where you want to go. I'm just sending you to your moms for a good month." He got up and started walking my way. "Good luck with her, you're going to need it" He patted my shoulder and continued walking upstairs.

"Dad, I don't want to go to Mom's!" I yelled after him

'Sucks for you. Start packing, I'm calling her tonight and letting her know. She'll be so happy to have you for a little while." He closed his door. I walked into my room and crashed on the bed on my belly.

~Alvaro P.O.V.~

Now that I know AJ got his gang out here n they setting up a trap house, kinda makes me want to find out where it is...

*Phone Convo*

Chewy: Aye What's up

Me: You n Me, we finna go on a mission

Chewy: No

Me: Why the fuck not? You always bein a bitch n not comin with me to do missions

Chewy: That's what you got your boys for. Renee ain't feelin good

Me: Oh my god. Give her some tylenol and come over!

Chewy: She 6 months along, you think Imma leave her?

Me: Fine. Bring her here, Bailey will help and you and me go on a mission. It concerns the gang

Chewy: Get Marc to go!

Me: Nah we end up getting distracted, you n me we goin, Imma be there to pick you both up, we drop Renee off and we go

Chewy: Dammit Alvaro. Fine.

Me: That's the spirit!

Chewy: Fuck You.

*End Of Phone Convo*

"Bailey!" I yelled from the top of the stairs

"yes?"

"Renee comin over and she ain't feelin well I guess. Chewy n I finna handle some business while she here, then we'll be back"

"Alright, be careful babe!" I jogged down the stairs and grabbed my keys.

"Imma be fine, you know this. " I gave her a kiss n like always she bein a tease has to pull on my lip when I try to pull away. 'Why you always teasin? That ain't fair"

"Cause I can" She turned around and walked off. When I get home I'm settin her straight. I walked out to my car and hopped in. I started to drive down to Chewy's hood.

~10 Minutes Later~

"CHEWY COME ON!" I yelled as I honked my horn. "TAKE YOUR TIME RENEE, IT'S ALL CHEWY'S FAULT!" I yelled again. Out came Renee

"Could you be any louder Alvaro?" She laughed as she hopped in the back

"Girl, come up front with me, it's more roomy. and I can be way louder" I got out and helped her up front. Finally Chewy came out. 'What took you so long princess? Taken any longer and Renee could have gone into labor" I laughed as I dapped him n walked over to my side

'Whatever, I had to put the dogs away" I got in and started driving back to my house.

"Alright, anyways y'all know what y'all havin?" I asked

"We're going to find out next week, I'm so excited" Renee said with a smile

"That's good to hear, Chewy"

"What?"

"Don't fuck up."

'Why you saying that? I haven't fucked up once since bein with Renee"

"Don't fuck up"

"Oh my god. I'm not going to."

"No, Chewy. Don't fuck up"

"I'm done." Renee was laughing up here. Messing with Chewy is just one of the greatest things ever. It's just as great as messing with the girls.

"Alright, Bailey inside, she said she finna help you out" I said as I walked her inside the house. Bailey greeted us at the door then took Renee away. I ran back to the car and saw Chewy in the front seat.

"So what are we doin?" Chewy asked

"Alright, so Arls is back and y'all finna see him probably tomorrow. Anyways, his daughter got a boyfriend from a gang. His gang and him followed Nicole out here and they settin up a trap house. So I want to know where it is and I brought you along cause I need company. Plus if we find them and I need someone to shoot while I drive, who better than to have you."

"Why do you drag me into these things? You got guns right?"

"Do I have guns? Is your name Chewy?"

"well actually no it-"

"Nah. We call you Chewy, so your name is Chewy. But yes I got guns, they under the seat and in the glove compartment. Where should we start lookin?"

"Go on Hudson drive. I seen a lot of empty buildings along those back fields." He said as he started pulling out guns from under the seat. "You got bullets for all these?"

"Oh my god. Chewy, do you not know who I is? Yes I do. Damn" I proceeded to drive along to Hudson drive. I didn't come over here much so I didn't know this part of Oakland but supposedly Chewy knew it very well. We'll just have to wait and see what we find.

~Lexis P.O.V.~

The boys and I were all in the living room watching TV.

"So how do you boys feel about Mom moving out?" I might as well just ask them what their thoughts were on it.

"I don't want Mom to leave" Ty said. I'm not surprised he said that, he and Nelle were so close they were more like best friends than mother and son.

"I think it's good for her. Give her chance to have fun n what not" Trey said with eyes glued to the TV.

"What about you DeShawn? How do you feel about your other Mom moving out?"

"Imma miss her bein around the house but I guess it's good for her. We still get to see he right?"

"Yeah, you'll all be able to see her."

"How do you feel about it Dad?" Trey asked.

"I feel fine about it. She can do whatever she wants." That was a lie. It only made it more clear to me that she really did move on. I only messed with Leah once after Nelle and I split completely. Since then I only talk to her to make sure she okay for DeShawn's sake.

"You don't mean that Dad. I can hear it in your voice" Ty said. "It's just us, tell us what's up" He said

'Alright Alright, I don't want her to leave cause it means she really did move on n it hurts. I still love her like crazy even though I did her wrong. I don't deserve someone like her" My boys were like my 3 mini therapists.

"Dude. Go. Get. Her. Back. Then. Actually prove to her you love her, don't mess up and there you go" Trey smart ass said.

"I agree with Trey. Don't tell her you've changed, actually show her" DeShawn said with a smile

"It's easier said then done. Convincing Nelle is like trying to make a pig fly."

'She that stubborn huh?" Ty laughed

"You gotta work for her, but before you were born , I could get her to do anything by just smirking at her or kissin her neck. But I fucked up and now I needa work to get her back." I laughed

"Who she with now" DeShawn asked

"Alrs-"

"No Way! You serious? Dad come on. You could easily get her back! It's Arls" Trey jumped up

"I ont know man, he makes her really happy"

"It's. Arls. Dad come on, you go this. In like 2 months top they'll end up breaking up and you get her back" Trey patted my back

"Since when did you become such a love expert?" I laughed

"Since Brittney transferred into my history class" He wiggled his eyebrows

"Calm yoself, boy. I think all a y'all need to get to bed." I turned off the TV and walked behind em as we walked up the stairs. The boys went to their rooms and I went to mine.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

37.9K 1.7K 11
Another Novella But This One Is Slightly Different From The Rest... Read To Find Out. *Be Sure To Have Read My "Thug Love Series* Order Is Right On M...
127K 4.3K 36
Book 3 Of My Thug Story , Read to find out what happens . If you haven't read My Thug Story (Book 1 & 2) DO NOT READ THIS , Read that one first . Cop...
204K 5.2K 14
This is the early child hood of Lexis from the "Thug Love Series" and how he grew up. Experience his life as a child growing up in the back streets o...
1.5M 33.3K 36
book 3