Possession (Editing)

By fl0wersniffinwh0re

Rayleen Banks is 24 years old working as an underestimated editor for an Oil company in New York City. Alway... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Code For Chapter 30
Last Authors Note I Swear!
Another A/N
Chapter 30...AGAIN....
Another Freaking A/N
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Code for Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
One More A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A/N
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Last Authors Note For Possession
Chapter 60
Chapter 61: Russian Roulette Part 1
Chapter 62: Russian Roulette Part 2
Chapter 63: Russian Roulette Part 3
Chapter 64: Russian Roulette Finale
Chapter 65
ALL OF MY READERS MUST READ THIS
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69: Now Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Carter
Epilogue
So Long Farewell; To You My Slaves
News(:
End
Merry Christmas Special
Re-Writing Possession
Private Chapters
Impulse is on iBooks & online Barnes & Noble
DMV Wattpad Meetup!
Revised Possession
Second Epilogue

Chapter 31

258K 3.4K 1K
By fl0wersniffinwh0re

"Eli stop I'm trying to shower!" I yelled as I hear him enter the master bathroom as I turned the shower on. "I'm going the christen every inch of this house with you."

He mumbles, unbuckling his pants and letting them drop to the floor. I only had on a towel and my body was red and sore from all of the beatings. That I happily received. "We can do that after my shower!" I protested and turned my body away from him, hoping to distract my mind from his intoxicating aura. But his voice was equally as arousing as his sight. "I'm fulfilling every fantasies of yours. Starting with shower se x." I hear the humor in his voice and I heard he was behind me. "Can we do that later? You wore me out already." I was completely bluffing. I was up for shower s ex, floor s ex, window se x, park se x ...ANYTHING. "Stop lying. I can smell how wèt you are." He whispered seductively down my neck. He twisted my messy ponytail around his wrist and tilted my neck back, exposed for his tongue to touch gently.

A subtle m oan escaped from my lips as he slowly pushed me towards the shower. Once in, I turned to him, the shower rays hitting my back, I was as wet as it is. He pulled my hair out of its ponytail and kissed my lips roughy. My hands trailed over his body, probing him. God he felt so good.

P
"Turn around." He ordered and I complied eagerly. He kicked my legs open a bit and by surprise, his hand moved up the arch in my back and gripped my neck to bend me over. I was already whimpering with need and I felt his erection massage up against my slít. "God you're so wet." He grunted, putting his tip in, then retreating again. "Please," I begged, as I put my hands in front of me and balanced on the shower wall. "Please what baby?" He asks, his member rubbing my cl ít in an agonizing slow pace. "Fùck me." I whispered breathlessly and he slammed into me causing me to cry out. The water soaked my hair as he grin ded his hips into me. "Oh fùck." I mo aned, this was so hot! He gripped my shoulder and gave me deep hard thrusts. "Oh God, hard er Eli!" I begged as I heard the sound of his thrusts on my àss. I felt his grip on my left arm, twist it around behind my back. He paused his thrusts and grabbed my other arm and pinned them behind my back. Oh god please don't let me fall! I begged the heavens. But was caught off guard once I felt him arch in and up, and swivel his hips in a circle and grinded himself into me. Oh my fùck shít. "Just like that....give it to me...just...like...that." I whimpered and I heard him groan in approval. "That's a good wh ore." He cursed under his breath and soon his stroke was going so hard my legs got weak. "Oh fùck Eli I'm gonna cùm." I warned, my mouth was gasping for air as he spa nked me and went deeper. I swear he was in my fùcking stomach. I scr eamed.

I didn't mo an, I screamed and felt his hot seed burst into me. "Holy shit Rayleen!" He yelled and slowed his pace, allowing me to catch my breathe.

But just then,

"Elliot! Rayleen!" It was Linda. Elliot's mom. Talk about the ultimate còckblock. He paused inside of me, slowly pumping a few my strokes and I bit back a mo an. "Baby stop." But my noises said otherwise. "Are you two in the shower together?" Linda called, banging on the door.

Yes the hell we are!

I wanted to yell. Elliot gripped both of my hands with one hand and reached up to cover my mouth with his other. "Don't make a fuç king sound." He groaned into my ear. He had to stop - his mom was - oh fùc k. "I have some news for you two. Don't act like I'm here. Don't let me stop you from jumping each other bones." She called back adding a giggle.

Elliot thrust his large length into me and my eyes rolled back. "Please. Please. Please." I whispered. And as if his mother wasn't outside the door, he spa nks me hard and it echoes of the walls. "Now I know that's gotta hurt." Linda said back at the door. Did the woman ever leave?

"Didn't I tell you not to make a fùcking sound? Didn't I?" He groaned, pulling out of me and turned me around to sm ack my face.

Yes! Get rough with me! Sweet heaven above ! "You never learn. Get on your knees." I was still to aroused to process what he ordered and he grip ped my neck tightly. "I said get on your fuç king  knees." He ordered, and yanked my hair so I could tumble to my knees. Without even having to be told to, I happily took his erec tion into my mouth and suc ked him hard. He tasted of my own sweet nectar and his own personal taste.

This was erotic as shít. "Oh my God." He groaned through grit teeth. I suppressed my gag re flex and took him all in my mouth.

I struggled to breathe and that made it even more of a turn on. "Keep it in your thr oat." He whispered huskily.

And to my surprise. This fù cking nasty little fùcker, picked me up by my hips and turned me around. I was upside down, with his length still in my mouth. We were doing a 69 in the air!!

Damn.

Please don't drop me!

I retreated and took a deep exhale and felt his tongue swirl around my soft sensitive bud and my back arched and I lifted up. I continued to bob my head and felt my own org asm building. "Right there." I mumbled, as I went to suck around his tip. My legs began to shake and I felt my òrgasm rip through me. A various amount of curse words escaped from his lips as I felt his cream liq uid shoot into my mouth.

My own sweetness dripped from my pùssy down to my stomach and he lifted my body to lick up and back onto my throbbing lips. I groaned as he tipped me back onto my feet. I wobbled uneasily and he crushed his lips back to mine.

This man was going to be the death of me, I swear!

After clothing and drying my hair. I walked out into the living room trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. "You two are almost as bad as your father and I." Linda muttered as I took a sat across from her. My cheeks flushed and Elliot sighed and glanced towards me, "Mom. What did you need?" He asks, obviously trying to chance the subject. "There's a police officer who's coming here. He's Andre's father." She says, she seems so excited by the news which confuses me. "What's he coming here for?" I Spat. At this point I wanted nothing to do with Andre. "He's investigating your whole case. He has some information that you will be interested in." She said softly to me.

I pressed my lips together and Eli walked over to me and rubbed my back. "Keep an open mind. It won't be as bad you think." He assures and I inhale. "Well when will he be here?" I ask, through grit teeth. There's a knock on the front door and my heart clenches. "Right now." Linda said, jumping to her feet. I covered my face briefly before rising to my feet as well.

As much as I wanted to blow up the mans car for raising such a jackass, I would remain mature and dare I say it- professional. He had soft light brown hair and bright eyes. He brought a complete different aura than his devil seed son. He was gorgeous.

"Officer Link." He introduced himself, extending his arm which Elliot firmly grasped.

That's my man, show him who's boss!

"Elliot Carter. And this is my mother Linda Carter. And my girlfriend Rayleen Banks." Eli said, as Link shook Linda's hand and then took mine gently, staring into my eyes intently.

He brought a familiar sense to me, he looked....I couldn't even put my tongue on it.

"Nice to meet you all." Link spoke broadly. Eli led him inside to sit on the love seat.

"Coffee?" Linda offered kindly.

Links shaven face showed youth and a strange familiarity that made my heart clench....and for once it wasn't in a negative manner.

"Oh no thank you. I swear that's all that's in my system right now." He replies with a soft smile.

That gets a chuckle out of us. "Well Rayleen. I first want to begin by apologizing for my sons repulsive behavior and his indignation." He shakes his head and presses his lips together. "I had no idea he was even engaging in such acts. Even those that were as fiendish as they were." He speaks, his voice shaking. I nodded and looked up at him. "I forgive him." I replied. But in the back of my mind, I was contemplating if that was even a fact.

Elliot saw that too because he gave me an eerie look.

As if he were a judge standing before me, banging his Mallet down, accusing me of lying.

Which he most certainly was.

"Anyways, we can't find him. Tina Newmort is also nowhere to be seen. Her mother said she left without a trace. She didn't bring her car keys or anything." Link explained to me. My brow curved into create a frown.

"They said that she couldn't have made the hit and run. Because she was in custody. Do you have any leads on that?" I ask nervously.

He seems shocked by my question and sits up quickly, "The police have confidential information that I am prohibited to withdrawal. As soon as the facts are verified I will contact you almost immediately." He assures and I bit the inside of my cheek.

Oh boy.

"I do advise that you go to the State TownHouse. Your mothers wills are in there. Along with other significant articles and such that you will be very interested in."

My mind stopped after wills

Meaning more than one. I immediately stood to my feet and looked down at Elliot. "Thank you . I will do that now." I speak respectively. I begin walking towards the door. My body eager to access the will...wills. "Hold on. Slow your horses." I hear from behind me as I reach the front door. It's Elliot. "You can't get anywhere without me, my love." Eli said, opening the door for me.

"He said wills. As in plural. Is that even possible? Why would she have more than one?" My mind was conjuring up so many different options and possibilities that I barely noticed I had ran into the car. Elliot whipped me around to face him and cupped my face. "Ray, calm down. We'll find out everything. Just ease your mind." He whispered, kissing the tip of my nose. I swallowed deeply and nodded, "I'm sorry. I'm just-" I stopped and put my head on his collar bone, taking in his scent. "It's okay for you to feel this way. I'm with you every step of the way." He says, kissing my forehead. "Thank you. And this is why I love you." I reply back with a smile and stand on the tips of my toes to reach his lips.

I sit in the passengers seat and buckle myself in as he turns on the car. "Why were you looking at him like that?" Eli asks as we begin driving.

I frown for a moment. I had no idea I was looking at him a type of way.

"What way?" I ask curiously.

"Like you knew him." He responds. He didn't sound jealous, but his curiosity seemed very odd.

"He just seemed very familiar. Why? Thought I was checking him out?" I tease and Eli chuckles. "You better not have. Or else I'll have you suspended from our playroom with your favorite vibrating ring plunged down your tight pussy and a riding crop all over your soft skin."

Sweet Adam and Eve.

I look at him, my body clenching together in arousal.

"You know. Through the midst of my trials and tribulations....your sex drive is still as high as ever." I mumble and he lets out a big gusto laugh. "You're to blame. You really minimize my manliness." He says, rolling his eyes.

"How so?" I ask, wildly.

"You easily arouse me." He groans deeply.

I do?

My eyes trailed down his body, to see a hard bulge erecting from his pants.

My mouth began to water as if on que.

I sat up and leaned towards him and he glanced at me quickly. "I know what you're thinking. No. Im driving." He says, dismissing my idea. I say nothing and completely ignore his objection. My hands trail to his pants and I fondle with his belt. "Rayleen. No." But his voice is defying his decision.

"Mr. Carter is denying an outdoor sexual activity? I figured this would be considered a turn on for you." I tease and unbuckle my seat belt as I tug his jeans down his hips. "But I'm driving and I'm pretty sure you don't want to get into a car accident from oral." He mumbled hazily.

"I for one think this is sexy. A cross between voyeurism and exhibition." I offer and as my hands roam across his erection he stiffens.

"Baby don't-" I stop him by taking his length out and stroking him gently with my hands. Twisting my wrist and bending over so I'm inches away from it.

He exhaled shakily and I brushed my tongue out to lick off his prec um. He moaned softly as I slowly put him all in my mouth. He was warm and stood at full attention in my mouth.

He tasted sweet. I slowly twisted my head around, massaging him with my tongue as I slowly moved up and down. "God woman, do you do this for a living?!" He cried out.

His smart remark was comedic and I answered him by speeding up and sucking harder. "All in your mouth baby." He groaned and I felt his hand, grab my hair. I gagged a little on the way down and as soon as my hand gripped around him, he cursed and the whole car swerved to the right. "Got damnit!" He cursed out and I retreated and wiped the corners of my mouth. He was breathing deeply and he tried to look at me through squinted eyes.

"Are you trying to kill me?" He asked breathlessly. "No." I paused and looked in the rear view mirror. "But maybe arrested." I said unfortunately, as I hear the headlights of a police car right behind us. "You got to be fucking kidding me." He groaned and for some reason I choked back a laugh. "You think this is funny?" Elliot cried out and my expression erased. He pulled over to the side and rubbed the corners of his mouth.

"Okay this is kind of funny." Elliot said and soon we're both looking at each other and laughing. "I can't believe we just got pulled over for oral sex." I mumbled and covered my mouth. "Sir, have your balls been licked tonight?" Eli fakes a deeply voice and I burst into laughter. "What does that even mean?" I ask in a fit of laughter.

"I don't even know! Oh hush, he's coming." Eli warns and we sit upright and bit our lips from laughter. The police officer takes out a notebook and Eli rolls down the window. "Sir have you been drinking?" He asks and I choke my a ball of laughter. Elliot blinks his eyes and looks into the police officers face. "Jacob?" He questions. The police officer takes a closer look and chuckles, "Well I'll be damned. Elliot Carter! How have you been man?" The police officer, named Jacob says with bright eyes.

Did this man know everyone. "Great. I'm with my girlfriend and accidentally had a little mishap back there." Elliot explains and Jacob nods understandingly. "Oh no problem. Forget I was even here. Come over some time with your pretty girlfriend. I'm sure her and Karen would get along perfectly." He offers and Eli nods. "Of course! How's work?" He then asks. "Interesting actually. They're going to bring you in later today actually about a girl named Regine or Ragen or something like that." He says. I frown. "Rayleen." I correct and his gaze shoots up at me. "That'll be me." I add and smile softly. "Oh my. This is....awkward." We all sit there for a moment and I look out the window at the trees.

Can he leave now? "Well I'll let you two go. Be good to her Elliot." Jacob instructs and tips his hat and is on his way.

"Well that was aggravating." Eli says with a groan and I cross my arms. "He was just being nice." I offers. "'Treat her right.' How is he going to tell me? I know how to treat my woman. The hell?" I giggle at his possessiveness. "Why are you so angry about it?" I ask with a curious smile. "We grew up together in high school. And even if I liked a girl, although I never went out with anybody. He would always tell me to treat them right and then would end up trying to get with them the next week." He explains. "It's not like I want him. Police officers scare me." I admit solemnly. "I didn't expect you too. He's just a whore."

"Then who's Karen?" I ask. "His wife." He retorts.

"What the hell?" I reply in a confused tone.

"They have an open relationship." He softly adds. Okay no. That couldn't be me.

"Well don't worry. I'm already yours." I assure and reach over to kiss his cheek.

"Damn right you are. I thought you were going to say something when he said your name." He replied.

"Like what?" I asked. "Something smart." He grunted.

"The man didn't remember my name, it's not like I was going to say I wanted his dick." I said, laughing. Eli shoots me a death glare, followed by a soft smile. "You're too silly." He says. "Which is why you love me. Right boyfriend?" I say, grinning at him. "Along with many others things, girlfriend." He adds.

Once we got to the town house, I was practically convulsing.

"Baby remember deep breaths." Elliot reminded. "I'm going to see my mothers will. Not going into labor." I spat back as I rush to the front desk. "Watch your attitude with me." Eli warns, pulling me bak into his embrace. His tone was carnal and I almost combusted. "I'll do what I want." I tease and I feel his hand dig into my hips causing my back to arch. "You've already pushed me enough. Don't think that little stunt in the car will go unpunished." He groans into my ear. Sweet Noah.

A woman comes to front desk, she had blonde hair with bright green eyes and a right blue dress on. She looked around my age or perhaps a little older. She was awfully lovely. "Good afternoon. How may I help you?" She asks kindly. "I'm actually here to open a will. Janice Banks." I say, trying to ignore Eli's grip. "Oh. Your father came earlier and informed me of expecting you to come soon." My heart dropped and I almost last balance in my footing. "I'll give you the papers and lead you there." She said with a smile and disappeared behind a door. "He's been here." I whisper, my throat closing together. I grip the counter and Eli rubs my back with his large comforting hands. "It can't be as bad as you think." He whispers , pressing his lips to my temple. "They can't let just anybody there. Why is it here anyways? What did my father take? Oh my fucking-" I pause on account of the woman returning with a paper and pen. "Just fill these forms out and we'll be on our way." She says happily.

How could she be happy at a time like this?

I was going through a damn crisis! My hand grips the pen tightly and I begin filling out the information.

Name? Rayleen Banks- Duh.

DOB: 2-12-89

Phone Number: 1800-None-Of-Your-GotDamn-Business is what I wanted to put.

Address: In your moms vagina. Would have been my smart ass remark.

Social Security: What the actual fuck?

Email Address: badbitch123@aol.com . I was laughing at my fictional answers inside of my head.

Finally after completing the survey or whatever the hell that was, she took my information and grabbed a key from under the table and opened a door for us. "Right this way." She instructed and we followed closely behind her.

She came to a large safe and leaned over to put in the combination. She paused and stood up, "All you have to so is open the door. I usually leave clients to go through stuff alone. It's very personal, so please take your time." She says, flashing her smile at us. "Thank you." I mumble and she slips away.

I inhale deeply and look at Elliot and he nods. My hand clutches the door and I pull it open.

"What? All there is? Is a piece of paper?" This didn't make any sense. My throat was swelling up again and I choked back on tears. I picked up the piece of paper and saw it was written in 2009.

"Why would she write a will in 2009?" I whisper.

In the will she left her two thousand dollars to my father.

Only two thousand? She then left all her expenses and gift to me to be used however I pleased. She wanted her house to be renovated and expanded into an orphanage. I blink a few times and turn to Eli. "Can you get the lady please?" I ask breathlessly. He nods and slips away for a moment as I revert my attention back on the will. Putting pieces together.

I hadn't been to my moms has for years. So seeing her walls bare wast much of a surprise.

Something clicked inside my head. A light.

A possibility.

A reality.

The woman returned with a soft smile. "Anything I can help you with ma'am?" She asks. "Did my father take anything from the safe?" I ask, my breathing becoming slightly unsteady. "Yes. Your mother had another will. He took it and said you were 'unstable' and were unable to possess the most recent will. So he took that and also some money." She informed.

I was flourished with anger, beat red. "He just what? Walked out?" I groaned in annoyance. Eli turned his head up and warned me with his eyes. "He filled out forms Ms. Banks." She assures. "Damn the form. What else did he take?" I ask silently. "Insurance forms. Also Julianne Stevens forms."

"Not the person but the-" I pause and nod my head. "May I take this?" I ask curiously and she nods. "Your father also wants you to contact him. We have his number tucked away." She says with a soft smile. I nod and close the safe, rubbing my temple.

My mind was overflowing.

I just added another puzzle piece to this impossible puzzle.

The woman slipped away behind the door and my eyes filled with tears. "Ray, what's wrong?" Eli asks me, pulling me close to him. "It makes sense. I don't know why I'm just now realizing it at age 24." I whisper and I swallow the hard unwanted lump in my throat. "What? Ray talk to me." He begs, looking into my emotion filled eyes. "The day my father visited me in the hospital he said he always wanted a beautiful daughter. But instead he got me." Tears spilled out the brims of my eyes.

"Baby I don't understand what are you trying to say?" He asks. "Julienne Stevens is an adopting agency. My mom could only have bills from them for one reason." My heart clenches together an I almost heave over. "What are you saying?" Eli already knows though. He sees it in my eyes.

"I'm adopted."

A/N:

Sorry for the wait. Thank you for the patience.

I'm writing Chapter 32 and will update when I think you guys are ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 15.6K 72
Kelsie Waters owns and runs a successful catering business. From the time she was an adult she put her all into this business. Kelsie has had her st...
447K 2.6K 11
[This is a mature piece of art WARNING]. Marlee's best friend Gloria a wild open party girl drags Marlee a soft heart kind quiet girl t...
7.1M 204K 87
Izzy has always struggled with a restless mind. Submission became her haven. But after a life-changing attack, she's left struggling to find her way...
2.1M 67.9K 76
After a setback in her recovery, Izabella begins to question everything in her life. Nightmares of her attack once again resurface, and the police ar...