Young Girls (a Bruno Mars fan...

De his_hooligan

Hope is a normal, everyday teenager with the dream of being a singer. When Bruno Mars see's her perform at he... Mais

Chapter 1 : The gig
Chapter 2 : My choice
Chapter 3 : Bruno Mars wanted to sign me?!
Chapter 4 : A New Beginning
Chapter 5 : My first public appearance as Holly Louise
Chapter 6 : You want me to be your supporting act?!
Chapter 7 : Rumour has it
Chapter 8 : My first interview
Chapter 9 : Wake-up call
Chapter 10 : Again
Chapter 11 : The Moonshine Jungle Tour
Chapter 12 : My 17th
Chapter 13 : The Grammy's 2014 - preparation
Chapter 14 : The Grammy's 2014 - 4 nominations?
Chapter 15 : The Grammy's 2014 - The After Party
Chapter 16 : Heartache in Hawaii
Chapter 17 : Falling for Mars
Chapter 18 : Alone Time
Chapter 19 : The Lazy Song
Chapter 20 : In Sickness And In Health
Chapter 21 : Baby Bruno?
Chapter 22 : Spreading The News
Chapter 23 : Bruno Baby-Daddy
Chapter 24 : What about Winter?!
Chapter 25 : Jessica?!
Chapter 27 : Not Again
Chapter 28 : Second Chance
Chapter 29 : Rehabilitation
Chapter 30 : The Birth Of Winter-Mai Bernadette Hernandez
Chapter 31 : Forget Me Not
Chapter 32 : Stay With Me?
Chapter 33 : We're Looking For Something Dumb To Do
Chapter 34 : Counting Stars
Chapter 35 : You know... I've only ever been in love once...
Chapter 36 : The Final Chapter

Chapter 26 : SOMEBODY HELP US!

823 20 0
De his_hooligan

"BRUNO!!!"

He was lying there, bleeding. I don't know what the hell has happened, fueled by the adrenaline, I don't notice my own leg cut from a shard of broken glass.

"AH!"

When I do see it I freak out, I try and wake Bruno up but he's out for the count! I stumble off of the bed and rip the sheet, wrapping it around his head and trying to stop the bleeding, I check he's still breathing and thank the lord he is. I crawl along the floor, unable to walk because of my leg to the phone in the hotel room and call an ambulance, I then move to the door and try to open it. It's locked, from the outside?! I pull out a clip from my hair and unlock it, screaming for help! No one's coming, and there's a fire coming up the stairs?! I slam the door and block all the gaps with pillows and cushions. Why are we the only two in here? I grab Bruno by his arms and try and drag to the balcony where the windows are smashed. I wipe the glass out of the way, cutting my arms in the process, I scream out the windows, praying someone could here my calls!

"HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE, WE'RE STILL IN HERE!"

Tears begin to stream down my face as I see smoke slip through the door, easing it's way into our room. I see a fire engine in the hotel grounds, the whole place is on fire!

"HEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP!!! SOMEBODY! PLEASE HELP US!"

A fireman see's me waving frantically and sends five of his men to help us. The ambulance was now here, it seems that a few had been called out. The smoke gets thicker, and paces itself, slowly coming towards me and Bruno, I rip my nightdress and wrap it around his mouth and nose but loose enough so that he could still breathe. Using all my strength I flip him onto his stomach, holding his head and securing him in my arms, I lay down next to him, praying that we would survive. I start coughing as the smoke seeps it's way into our lungs. I remember oxygen fuels a fire, I grab the duvet and throw it over the curtain pole, tightening it at each end.

"Dear lord, please, if you can hear me now, help us! Please!"

I look down at where Winter lays inside me, in a deep sleep, dear lord please! I pray that Winter isn't harmed! I knew this smoke would affect her! Why weren't we taken out of the hotel if there's no one inside?

"HELLO? CAN ANYBODY HERE US?"

" cough WE'RE IN HERE! Please... please... help us... "

"HELLO? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?"

" . . . "

"HELLO?!"

" . . . "

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

80.1K 1.9K 65
Ariana Grande is 20 years old. Her manager tells her she's going on tour with One Direction. Ariana will be the opening for every concert. She falls...
4.4K 204 20
A girl who has been through a rough past with her father. He has beat her, raped her, and abused her. 10 years later Jennifer Raymond is 21 years old...
125K 3.2K 32
[UNDER EDITING] editor: Karabear6996 Bruno Mars was enjoying dinner with his friends at a fancy restaurant in Los Angeles when the arrival of a woman...
127K 6.7K 74
17 year old Ariana Grande loved her life as it was, she was with 17 year old Justin Bieber, who loved her very much. He then became famous for a vide...