Foreign Girl || Kwon JiYong

By Khoul_

When AC moves to Korea for her new job, she didn't expect to be working with Kwon JiYong. She didn't really... More

Meeting JiYong [Chapter 1]
Choreographies [Chapter 2]
Practice Practice Practice [Chapter 3]
Last Day of Practice (Part 1) [Chapter 4]
Last Day of Practice (Part 2) [Chapter 5]
Airplane [Chapter 6]
China [Chapter 7]
Concert [Chapter 8]
On a Date With G Dragon [Chapter 9]
Good Morning [Chapter 10]
Big Bang and a Press Conference [Chapter 11]
Playing With Fire [Chapter 12]
Night On The Rooftop [Chapter 13]
Complications [Chapter 14]
Getting Dressed [Chapter 15]
Site Seeing [Chapter 16]
Packing [Chapter 17]
Road Trip Gone Wrong (Part 1) [Chapter 18]
Road Trip Gone Wrong (Part 2) [Chapter 19]
Hospital Bed [Chapter 20]
For Protection [Chapter 21]
First Night [Chapter 22]
New Job [Chapter 23]
First Day [Chapter 24]
Coffee [Chapter 25]
Reunited [Chapter 26]
Solution [Chapter 27]
Tae [Chapter 28]
Babysitting and a Phone Call [Chapter 29]
Funeral [Chapter 30]
Beach Back Home [Chapter 31]
Telling Everyone [Chapter 32]
Celebrating [Chapter 33]
Parents and Dresses [Chapter 34]
Camping Call (Part 1)[Chapter 35]
Capming Call (Part 2) [Chapter 36]
Hospital [Chapter 37]
The Talk [Chapter 38]
Christmas [Chapter 39]
Working [Chapter 40]
Cold [Chapter 41]
Coming Back [Chapter 42]
Dinner Rehersal [Chapter 43]
Site-Seeing [Chapter 45]
Preperations [Chapter 46]
The Wedding [Chapter 47]
Honeymoon [Chapter 48]
3:00AM [Chapter 49]
Good and Bad News [Chapter 50]

Another Road Trip[Chapter 44]

6.4K 224 22
By Khoul_

"Baby baby~" JiYong sang into my ear as we were packing.
"Why are you singing Winner's songs?" I asked, throwing some things in a suitcase.
"Why not? You want me to sing my own songs?" He responded.
"Or just don't sing," I winked,"Where are we going?"
"Jeju. Remember, you wanted to go?" He smiled. Jeju Island! For two days! Yahooo. I jumped into his arms.

We arrived at Kenningston Jeju Hotel later that day.
"Wow," I gaped at the sight. Five star hotel, I am so lucky! I had to keep reminding myself that I was marrying G-Dragon, a really rich person. This guy practically bathed in money.

We went upstairs to our room. It was gorgeous. It even had a balcony. JiYong layed down on the bed softly. I squealed in happiness and jumped onto the soft bed, launching JiYong off of it.
"Aish! AC!" He frowned, sitting up on the floor. But I was too excited, I just ran out to see the balcony's view. You could see the beach and there was a huge pool outside below.
"We gotta go to the beach! And the pool! And the restaurant! And--and--and---"
"AC!"
"Huh?"
"Shut up, you're blabbering,"
"Oh. Sorry," I smiled shyly.
"So, where to first?" He asked.
"The beach!" I yelled.
"Let's get changed then," JiYong said. JiYong put on board shorts and a t-shirt. He didn't like to show his abs in public. I put on short shorts and a bikini top. He smirked when he saw me, but said nothing.

Down at the beach, we went and tanned. Then splashed in the water a little. JiYong raised me into the air in the water, then dropped me into his arms.
"My angel," he planted a soft kiss on my lips.

That night, we sat and ate dinner by the pool. I was wearing a (sort of revealing) black swimsuit with a long, thin black jacket over top.
"So, where do you want to go for pur honeymoon?" JiYong asked.
"Hmm...Thailand or Spain?" I replyed. I hadn't given it much thought.
"Both?" He winked. Soo rich. JiYong, JiYong. How you spoil me.
"Maybe," I smiled,"I don't want it to be too much."
"Alright. I'll let you decide," he smiled and took my hand. We sat and stared at each other for a bit, then I got up and approached the pool.

"Late night swim?" I smirked, letting the jacket drop to the floor and giving JiYong a full view of my body. He whistled as he looked me up and down. I got in the pool and swam around a little. I saw JiYong pull his shirt off and run his hand through his hair. He swam to me and took hold of my waist. His lips smashed against mine and I instinctivley wrapped my arms around his neck. We slowly sank into the water, lips locked. We held each other close, staying warm in the cold water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 2.4K 32
Accepting love is a hard thing for Jiyong to do... Except when one day he meets Seunghyun, a confident, cocky and very humorous boy. Something clicks...
4.5K 121 14
This is my first time writing on here. I hope you enjoy my writing style. X reader has been friends with Jiyong since childhood and stayed close with...
3.6K 104 13
This is my first story so bear with me. Kathryn and G-Dragon encounter problems in their relationship. Will they come out together or will they sepa...
39.8K 943 47
Emily Carter is one of the hottest up-and-coming writers in America, but when she gets hired to write a book about BIGBANG, she finds herself butting...