Remind Me « Chase Elliott »

By BlaneysBabyGirl12

Chase Elliott had it all - a promising racing career and possibly the love of his life by his side. But what... More

Prologue
Chapter One // Been So Long
Chapter Two // Make A Wish
Chapter Three // Looking At Stars
Chapter Four // Suitcases & Iced Coffee
Chapter Five // Shattered Heart
Chapter Six // Downpour
Chapter Seven // Raging Battle
Chapter Eight // Defy Gravity
Chapter Nine // Temporary Fix
Chapter Eleven // Beautiful Soul
Chapter Twelve // Second Chance
Chapter Thirteen // Confession
Chapter Fourteen // Revelation
Chapter Fifteen // Hesitation
Chapter Sixteen // Falling
Chapter Seventeen // Turning Point
Chapter Eighteen // Promise
Chapter Nineteen // Breathless
Chapter Twenty // Saved
Chapter Twenty-One // Forever
Epilogue

Chapter Ten // Surprise

1.5K 21 5
By BlaneysBabyGirl12

"Oh no." I stood still staring into my toiletry bag, noticing the unopened box of tampons that I bought a while ago, and the even smaller white box sitting beside it that I've been ignoring for just as long.

My mood swings.

My tiredness.

The uneasy sickness I get in the early morning no matter how many tums I pop in my mouth, I still get sick.

I've been ignoring the fact that I haven't gotten my period in a while, thinking it was just stress and me being hormones out of whack. In the past year, I lost the love of my life (even if he does stand outside this door) moved to Nashville, got a huge reality check when I realized I wasn't good enough to make it on my own, and now I'm at the last place I ever want to be at.

I reached blindly for that box and ripped it open. My heart was beating loudly in my chest and it took all I had not to shake while I followed the instructions.

I know I can't be, right? I mean, everyone skips a month or two.

Afterwards, I quickly continued what I came in here to do. Dry off, get dress and pretend like my life didn't hang in the balance.

5 minutes.

That's how long it takes.

I picked it up and held my breath.

"No," I stared at the little white stick in my hand, the prominent double pink lines looking right up at me. "No," I shook my head, "this can't be happening." I picked up the box, looking for the instructions to make sure that this couldn't be a possibility.

"Sadie? Are you okay in there?" Chase knocked on the door, his voice startling me so much I dropped everything on the floor.

"Um, yeah," I cleared my throat. "I'll be out in a minute!"

I picked up the stick and looked at myself in the mirror and down to my stomach. I gave a little smile as a small flutter went through my heart.

I'm pregnant.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 158 8
The number one rule in writing NASCAR fanfiction, is to never tell the driver. Ella Jean knows that, she knows better than to tell Alex Bowman, her...
173K 6.5K 82
Even though I'm a mess and I still don't think I'm good enough for him, I want to date him. I haven't managed to scare him off with my panic attacks...
4.6K 130 28
Lightning McQueen - The name known across the country. You can't forget his name and he wouldn't let you if you tried. The debonair and mercilessly h...
8.7K 287 20
"You can't fight fate" - Ryan Blaney Stella never thought she'd find herself in a love triangle, but yet here she was, torn between two boys who made...