Gray Fullbuster (Gray X OC)

By Uwu_trashley

#1 in the Gray Fullbuster tag August 13 ♡ Gray x OC I was just bored and I like fairy tail so I made this. T... More

About the OC
Meet Natsu
We joined Fairy Tail!
Vulcans?!
Spray painting
Erza?
Evil guild
Outlaws
Lullaby
Weird town
Natsu vs Erza and a curse
Galuna island
Moon drip
Moon drip part.2
Erza's here?!?
Reach the Sky Above
Phantom Strikes
Blade Heartfillia
Past
Goodbye
The next generation
No More Fun
We found Erza
Erzas battle
I cant get a break
Wendy Marvel
The Fight
Merry christmas
Dead Grand Prix
Darkness
March of Destruction
New Year
March of destruction pt.2
It is Your Words
Zero
From Pegasus to the Fairies
Drunk Love!
Call of the dragon!
Natsu vs Gray
Friendship will Overcome!
Fairy Tail Wizards!
Rainbow Blossom
Let's go on a date!
We need Money!
I'm Gonna Become 'S' Class!
Begin on Tenroujima Island!
The World of Great Magic
Dead-End of Despair
The Power of Life
The deepest realm
Pocky
The 7 year-gap!
Magical Ball
Magic Ball Pt.2
Crocus, the blooming capital
Sky Labyrinth!
Sky labyrinth Pt.2
Begin the Games!
Blade vs Astrea!
Matador!
Naval Battle!
Naval Battle Pt.2
Blade vs Minerva
The one who closes the portal!
Please read
Seven Dragons!
Life Time!
Drop Of Time!
Present!
Together
Here Comes KemoKemo!
Here Comes Kemokemo Pt.2
The Place you Came to!
Goodbye Kemokemo
Let me See!
Missing Idiots
The Morning of a new Adventure!
Wizards vs. Hunters!
Wizards vs. Hunters Pt.2!
The Law of Retrogression
Gray vs. Doriate
Voice of the flame
Song of the Fairies
Penalty!
Penalty pt.2
The Nine Demon Gates
Immortality and Sinners
The place that prayers reach
A boys tale
Blade vs. Keyes
The return
Lumen Histoire!
That's the power to live
Ok so....
Fairy Tail Movie
Fairy Tail Movie Pt.2
Fairy Tail movie Pt.3
After Life
Overture
Christmas Special
The Challenger.
Sabertooth
The heated underground battle
Code Blue
In the End
Defense of Magnolia
Vigor
Forward!
Natsu vs. Gray
Bonds
Voice
Will Fate Burn?
When the Flame Extinguishes
Hearts as one
Please
Surprise + Thank You!♡
The end ♡
Done Editing
#1!

Gray vs Natsu pt.2

2.1K 41 4
By Uwu_trashley

The song adds more comedy to it trust me (Edited)

Don't play song yet. If it doesn't play search up this song Fairy Tail Unreleased Soundtrack - CanCan ~Fairy Tail Version~.

 ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

While we were looking out the window we noticed some figures that looked like the one that attacked me, start to fight against Lucy and Erza.

"Lucy-san! Erza-san!" Wendy called out again.

"It doesn't seem like they can see us from over there." Carla sighed

"Are you in league with those spiky headed things? Happy asked.

"Hai-Hai... Quite correct. I have various artificial life forms stored within this place." Daphne explained getting creepy at the end.

"Artificial life forms?" I asked turning to her.

"Some type of golem, right?" Carla asked.

"And I made them with a system where they automatically adapt to mach the attributes of their opponent. I was thinking that along with Natsu Dragneel, I could gather information about a variety of wizards." Daphne explained with a nod.

"And what are you planning to do with all that information on wizards?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You'll just have to stay tuned. The more data I gather the more interesting it'll be." She mused her attitude changing again. Before we could speak an explosion erupted through the building.

"Woah there! Looks like we're getting to the end of the battle." Daphne said looking down at the two boys who were breathing heavily.

"YOU CAN DO IT! C'MON NATSU!" Happy and me started cheering again.

"Hai-Hai-Hai! That's enough talking. It's about time Gray Fullbuster!" Daphne smirked using her creepy voice for the last sentence.

"No need to tell me that." Gray grunted.

"BRING IT!" Natsu took off both began running towards each other for the final attack.

"GRAY!!" Natsu exclaimed tackling Gray and engulfing him in flames. They broke through yet another wall, but this punch finished Gray off rather than making the fight continue in another room.

"Natsu won!" Happy exclaimed.

"He isn't called the salamander for nothing." Carla smiled.

"Indeed impressive." Daphne smirked. I ignored her statement and ran down the stairs to go see if the boys were ok. When I got to the room Daphne was already somehow there.

"Hai-Hai-Hai! Good work. Hidden Darkness!" Daphne suddenly said two magic circles appearing from her hands a third circle appeared right under Natsu's feet. Immediately he began to sink a bit slowly.

~Play song (If you want to play it it's not mandatory but it'll make it funnier)~

"Natsu!" I exclaimed diving to catch him. I grabbed his hands in time but he began to drag me down along with him.

"Blade!" I heard Gray exclaim before grabbing my ankles.

"Gah!" I exclaimed.

"Let go of Natsu!" He ordered his words sounding a bit distant because a certain IDIOT was dumb enough to not jump away from the magic circle the second he saw it.

"No!" I sassed.

"You either bring us both up or you bring neither up!" I added.

"YEAH! Also Blade! Whatever you do don't let go!" Natsu cried gripping my hands a bit tighter.

"Easy for you to say!" I growled at the pink haired idiot who got us into this mess.

"C'mon Blade just let go of Natsu!" I heard Gray beg.

"Make me!" I taunted.

"Fine!" He replied. I felt my body being pulled up above the magic circle.

"Thank goodness." I breathed out, but suddenly he stopped pulling me up and a heavy weight was added on the back of my thighs.

"What are yo-- BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I was cut off by the tickling sensation in my sides.

"GRAY STOP!" I laughed. 

"LET GO OF NATSU AND I'LL STOP!" Gray countinued tickling my sides.

"NEVER!" I laughed feeling Natsu slip a little then yelp.

"Don't let me fall!" He yelled trying to grip my hands tighter making him slip more while I just hanged there laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"GRAY STOP!" I cried laughing.

"Let Natsu go!" He ordered tickling me harder if possible.

"Never!" I yelled feeling Natsu start to slip even faster at this point he was just hanging on to the tip of my fingers.

~Stop song here if you played it~

"BLADE!" He yelled completely slipping away.

"Natsu!" I screamed seeing him fall into the weird place Daphne made.

"Finally!" I heard Gray yell getting off of me and pulling me up.

"Let me go!" I thrashed in his arms, but he just held me tighter. Eventually I pushed him off and glared at Daphne.

"Excellent work Gray Fullbuster. You got high marks as my assistant. I'll admit I was worried for a second but it all turned out fine." Daphne cackled.

"Thanks." Gray nodded.

"Took a bit of work, though." He glanced down at where Natsu was. At that time Wendy, Happy, and Carla came in to see Natsu gone a magic circle where he once was and me glaring at Daphne.

"Natsu!" Happy exclaimed running towards the magic circle. Before they could do anything there was a huge explosion that sounded like it was from outside.

"The real fun starts now." Daphne smirked her glasses gleaming. She began to grin widely giving her a creepier look than all the others she previously had. Then a dragon appeared out of nowhere with Daphne in the control center right inside the Dragon's head.

"Lift concealment magic!" She said through the speakers. Wendy, Carla, Happy and I began to fly away from the Dragon as fast as we could, well I can go pretty fast but I had to stay behind and make sure Wendy doesn't get hurt. As for Gray he just disappeared I doubt he's in the Dragon with Daphne it looks too small. He probably had an escape ready. As we where flying away I looked back and noticed the gem at the center of the Dragons chest began to glow a fiery red with some yellow tubes leading away from it. 

'That must be the power source.' I thought to myself with a frown.

"DRAGONOID ACTIVATE!" Daphne yelled the robot now looking like an actual Dragon. As a true villain Daphne then began to explain how the Dragonoid works and were it gets it power from or should I say WHO it gets it's power from.

"Lucy!" I exclaimed running to the blonde with Wendy running right alongside me.

"Erza-san!" She exclaimed.

"You guys!" Ezra exclaimed with a smile.

"You're safe?" Lucy asked softly.

"We're in big trouble!" Happy cut to the chase.

"What in the world is happening?" Ezra asked turning to us.

"Where's Natsu?" Lucy asked looking around.

"He's been captured! Gray joined forces with this coo-coo Daphne person and set a trap for Natsu!" Happy explained in one breath.

"Gray did?" Lucy and Erza asked in sync.

"He's not being controlled. She said it was of his own free will. We don't really understand ourselves." Wendy added.

"Gray!" Lucy turned to the dragon to find the raven-haired mage on top of the Dragon looking down at us.

'But why would he betray us like this.' I frowned as we made eye contact and he quickly looked away.

 ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

That's right I actually had to look in YouTube for the song it wasn't an easy journey but I did it. That new Panic! at the Disco album doe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.5K 131
Her blue eyes flickered over to her husband with a soft expression on her face, despite the bad things that had happened before, she knew that withou...
693 37 22
Description: Join Hoshi Kaminari Heartfilia and her adopted sister, Lucy Heartfilia on their journey to find their true family and finally feel true...
3.5K 88 27
After Lucy and Natsu jokingly around put there names into a couple contest, they suprizingly come third. They end up go to a forest house with nobody...
24.6K 497 14
Y/N is a secret admirer of Natsu. She always sees him in town and knows all about him. One night when she's heading home for work she is attacked by...