Yeah-Yeah, I will Always Love...

By bubblybecca13

14 year old Claire moves into the neighborhood. She meets the Sandlot boys. But one particular boy catches he... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

1.5K 27 1
By bubblybecca13

Claire's POV
"Omg I'm going on a date!" I said aloud to myself. "I have to look perfect for Yeah-Yeah!"
I went to my closet, and tried to find something to wear. Finally, I found a cute blue dress with white polka dots. I put on the dress with a cute bow in my hair and some slip-on shoes. I curled my hair as well, and I did my makeup. I grabbed my purse and I sat by the front door and waited for Yeah-Yeah.

Yeah-Yeah's POV
I put on a button-down shirt, and a nicer jacket. I slicked back my hair with some gel, and I headed over to Claire's house.
Claire was waiting for me when I arrived. "You look amazing," I told her. She blushed. We interwined our fingers and we walked to the street fair. I bought some tickets and we rode all of the rides. When we were on the farris wheel, Claire kissed my cheek. I swear, my whole face must have been bright red.

Claire's POV
After the date, Yeah-Yeah took me back to my house. "Thank you so much for taking me out!" I told him. "I had a great time." "So did I." Yeah-Yeah said. But then he did something I would never forget.
He kissed me on the lips. I felt sparks. When we pulled away, we both smiled. "See you tomorrow," he whispered. "Night," I whispered back. He walked away into the darkness. I sighed happily, I couldn't wait to see Yeah-Yeah tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
245K 17.6K 87
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
95.2K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.