Chapter 4

Claire's POV
"Omg I'm going on a date!" I said aloud to myself. "I have to look perfect for Yeah-Yeah!"
I went to my closet, and tried to find something to wear. Finally, I found a cute blue dress with white polka dots. I put on the dress with a cute bow in my hair and some slip-on shoes. I curled my hair as well, and I did my makeup. I grabbed my purse and I sat by the front door and waited for Yeah-Yeah.

Yeah-Yeah's POV
I put on a button-down shirt, and a nicer jacket. I slicked back my hair with some gel, and I headed over to Claire's house.
Claire was waiting for me when I arrived. "You look amazing," I told her. She blushed. We interwined our fingers and we walked to the street fair. I bought some tickets and we rode all of the rides. When we were on the farris wheel, Claire kissed my cheek. I swear, my whole face must have been bright red.

Claire's POV
After the date, Yeah-Yeah took me back to my house. "Thank you so much for taking me out!" I told him. "I had a great time." "So did I." Yeah-Yeah said. But then he did something I would never forget.
He kissed me on the lips. I felt sparks. When we pulled away, we both smiled. "See you tomorrow," he whispered. "Night," I whispered back. He walked away into the darkness. I sighed happily, I couldn't wait to see Yeah-Yeah tomorrow!