You and Me: An Auslly Love St...

Von Fan_Of_All

There has always been a spark between Austin and Ally. Neither of them knew it not until one special night, T... Mehr

You and Me: An Auslly Love Story
Ch 1: Caged Decisions
Ch 2: Rage and Anger
Ch. 3: Hurt or Jealous
Ch. 4: The Truth Hurts
Ch. 5: It Happens
Ch. 6: News and Dallas
Ch. 7: Pretending
Ch. 8: Confessed Love
Ch. 9: Girls Night
Ch. 11: Trish Trouble
Ch. 12: Now You Know
Ch. 13: Taking It All In
Ch. 14: Thanks To You
Ch. 15: Deep Thoughts
Ch. 16: Talking It Over
Ch. 17: Right and Wrong Moments
Ch. 18: Confusion
Ch. 19: Lost
Ch. 20: Love and Pain
Ch. 21: New Thoughts
Ch. 22: The Way You Do
Ch. 23: The Phone Call
Ch. 24: Home Late
Ch. 25: Dez's New Girlfriend
Ch. 26: Just Listen
Ch. 27: Secret Plans
Ch. 28: A Cruising Plan
Ch. 29: Only Beginning
Ch. 30: Is He?
Authors Note
Ch. 31: Undescribable
Ch. 32: Dreams
Epilogue

Ch. 10: Mind Blown

4K 70 24
Von Fan_Of_All

I starred at Trish. I was downright mind blown. How? How could Trish be dating Dallas? Is that why Dallas didn't seen to care when he saw Austin and I kiss?

"W-what?" I choked out.

"I'm dating Dallas." She repeated.

"Oh my gosh...seriously?" I asked bewildered.

She nodded.

I was kinda happy because now that Dallas and Trish were together maybe Dallas would leave Austin and I alone and Austin could keep his career and we could stay together.

"That's great." I smiled.

"Really, you think so? I thought you were going to flip out." Trish giggled.

"No, it really is. I'm happy for you Trish." I smiled.

"Thanks Ally. I was kinda nervous to tell you at first." Trish confessed.

"Trish, please don't worry. You can tell me anything." I said and hugged her.

Trish hugged me back. We both were smiling. Maybe my problems are starting to fade away after all.

-----------

I texted Trish wondering if she wanted to hang out later.

I liked Trish but I still wanted to be with Ally. Who knows maybe Ally will become jealous and want me back. If that's the case I can dump Trish and get Ally back. But that's not going to work.

I decided to give up on tearing Austin and Ally apart...for now anyways.

My phone vibrated with a text from Trish.

FROM: Trish your babyy

MESSAGE: Sure I'd love to hang out. Can't wait...xoxo. Trishi boo.

I smiled and placed my phone back in my pocket.

I decided to start getting ready for my date with Trish.

-----------

I sat on my bed waiting for Ally to text me. I missed her dearly. She was still with Trish and it would be rude if she spent all her time texting me instead of talking with her best friend.

An hour later I got a text from Ally.

FROM: Ally

MESSAGE: OMG Trish is dating Dallas! And BTW I miss you.

I replied right away. I couldn't believe Trish and Dallas were dating but now Dallas would hopefully leave me and Ally in peace.

TO: Ally

MESSAGE: Really? Maybe Dallas will leave us alone finally. And I miss you too, hang out later??

I got a reply right away.

FROM: Ally

MESSAGE: Yes, how's 3:00?

I checked my schedule and I was free.

TO: Ally

MESSAGE: That's perfect!

FROM: Ally

MESSAGE: Awesome! Can't wait to see you. But I g2g, love you *kiss, kiss*

I smiled. What a sweet message....but all of her messages are sweet.

TO: Ally

MESSAGE: Love you to babe, see you then. ;)

I set my phone down on my night stand. I was excited to see Ally again I haven't seen her in like 12 hours! Luckily it was already 2:00 so I didn't have to wait long!

I got ready for my date with Ally...well right now it was hang out but I planned to take her out to dinner. I texted Ally to let her know that I'd pick her up and that we'd be going out to dinner and she was excited.

I finished getting ready and got in my car to go pick up Ally. On the way to her house I stopped and picked up some flowers for her.

I got her a bouquet with a rose in the middle. I knew how much she loved roses.

I pulled up in her driveway right on time and walked up her door steps to ring her doorbell.

She opened the door. "Hey Ally," I said admiring her beauty, "these are for you." I said handing her the flowers.

"Hey Austin." She greeted me and accepted the flowers. She smelled them, "Thank you, these are beautiful." She said and gave me a hug.

I hugged her back and extended my hand, "Shall we be going now, my lady?" I asked romantically.

She giggled, "We shall." She took my hand and I walked her to my car and opened the door for her.

"So where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see." I winked.

I took her to a fancy place called 'Ladies Delight' I heard it was very good.

I opened the car door and helped her out.

"Austin your too kind." She complimented.

I smiled. And walked her into the resturaunt.

"Austin it's only 3:00 I don't think it's quite time for dinner." Ally pointed out.

I stopped. Ooops. I totally forgot my reservation wasn't until 6...

"I'm so sorry Ally." I said instantly, "I totally forgot about the time..." I began to blush.

"It's fine Austin." She giggled, "I think this is kinda cute.

Cute! My mistake is cute..what? "Oh well it was a mistake." I said blushing harder.

She giggled.

"How about we go and get ice cream." I suggested. We always did that. We both loved ice cream.

"Okay." She smiled.

We decided to walk because the ice cream shop was only a block away and we both liked to go for walks. I felt overdressed.

----

We got our ice cream and sat down on a bench in the park right next to the ice cream shop.

"So...Trish is dating Dallas?" I said to bring up the mood.

Ally nodded, "Yeah. It's actually really good news for us."

I nodded, "Yeah. I just never thought Dallas and Trish would be together." I admitted.

"Me either." Ally agreed.

Ally scooted closer to me and cuddled up against my side and closed her eyes. I put an arm over her shoulders. And leaned over to kiss her cheek. She opened her eyes and smiled. I starred into her eyes and she starred into mine. We both began leaning in until our lips met in a kiss.

------------

I tied my tie. I wanted to look really good for Trish. I was tired of loosing girls.

Hopefully Trish actually liked me, because well I do kinda like her.

I finished getting ready and got in the car to go and pick up Trish. I showed up at her house at 7.

I rang her door bell and awaited her to answer.

She opened the door. And she looked gorgeous, "Hi Trish...you look beautiful." I said and smiled.

She blushed a little, "Thanks, you look nice too."

We both got in the car so we could go and eat our dinner.

It was a silent ride.

"Wait...stop!" Trish said suddenly.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I pulled over.

"Look." She said pointing in the direction of a couple making out.

"Yeah...what about it?" I asked, confused.

"Don't they look familiar to you?" She asked.

"No-" I looked at them closer...wait I do know who they are, "Wait that's Austin and Ally." I exclaimed.

Trish nodded, "Ahh that's adorable isn't it?"

I was angry on the inside that should be me making out with Ally, but wait I had Trish, "Yeah I guess." I admitted.

Trish noticed my expression, "Look Dallas, I know to really like Ally but...she likes Austin and you should respect that. Besides you have me...don't you love me?" Trish asked sheepishly.

I sighed, "Your right Trish, I should respect that. And I do love you." I said leaning in. She leaned in also and we shared a kiss. It was more magical than any kiss I'd ever had before. It defeated all my feelings for Ally. I was dead in love with Trish and only Trish.

--------

I loved the taste of Austin's full, angelic lips. So kissing him was definitely something I would remember. Austin pulled away to breathe, leaving me breathless.

"Are you sure your comfortable making out in public?" Austin asked. His chest moving up and down.

"Yes, when I'm with you, your all I think about." I huffed, out of breath.

He smiled. He looked at his phone...7:05!

"Shit..." Austin mumbled under his breath but I managed to hear and I did not like cursing. I slapped him playfully.

"Hey what was that for?" He asked, dumbfounded.

"You know I don't like cursing..."I said rolling my eyes.

He rolled his eyes back at me.

I giggled, "So what's all the fuss about?"

"We missed the reservation." He said.

"Oh...well we can always go somewhere else or do something." I suggested.

He shrugged, "I guess. Do you want to go watch the sunset or something while eating....what do you wanna eat?" He asked.

"Pickles!" I said immeadiently.

Austin laughed, "Okay what else?"

I stopped to think, "McDonalds?" Wait why did I say that...?

He gave me a weird look, "McDonalds..? Umm do you really want to?" He asked.

I laughed, "No, I was kidding." She smiled.

"Okay...how about we get a pizza." Austin suggested.

"Okay...but it has to already be cooked." I replied.

"Well ya." He teased.

I smiled and kissed him quickly on the cheek.

He glanced at me as if asking for more. I smiled and walked over to the car.

He followed and we went to get a pizza.

------

We sat close together in a meadow watching the sunset...while eating pizza and pickles. Probably one of the most unromantic foods there are...

I took my arm off Ally's shoulder. "Look Ally, I'm really sorry that we aren't at the resturaunt...I-"

"Austin, I think we're having a better time here anyways. This is perfect." She interrupted.

I smiled and I wrapped her in my arms. She scooted even closer to me.

She looked up with her big, beautiful, brown eyes, "Austin?" She asked.

"Yeah Babe?" I replied.

"I love you." She smiled.

I smiled back, "I love you too."

I kissed her, it was a quick kiss because the sunset was going to begin any moment now.

"I love sunsets." Ally said randomly.

I laughed, "Me too." It was mostly because I love night.

We watched together as the sun slowly disappeared. We waited for the moon but we never saw it, must be cloudy.

"Wow now it's quite dark." Ally laughed.

I felt a raindrop on my arm...oh great...then it started to poor.

We packed up all our stuff as fast as we could and ran to the car, by the time we got there we were soaked.

Ally's hair was all wet and messy, her makeup smeared, but she still looked beautiful to me.

Ally looked in the mirror, "Oh god...I look terrible!" She shrieked.

"No you don't, you still look beautiful to me." I reassured her.

She frowned, not believing what I told her from my heart.

I sighed, "I'm sorry Ally, this night was a...disaster."

She stopped me, "No it wasn't...we've just had a few minor bumps." She smiled.

I smiled back. "Do you want to go home?" I asked.

"Only if you come home with me." She smiled back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday update, yay! Next update will be Tuesday unless there happens to be a surprise chapter.

This is probably the longest chapter so far, but the chapters are going to start getting longer.

Please comment and vote. I love seeing what you say about the book. Thank you anyone who has commented or voted!(:

~Emma

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8.3K 241 27
About Austin and Ally the best-est of best friends. Now to keep them standing is there best friends because DRAMA keeps happening. Ally feelings are...
27 7 7
- Will it be forever or will it end by tonight? Genre - Drama, Romance, comedy This is my story, A story that opened up my heart for whole new emotio...
141 4 45
A love story that follows friendship, love and secrets. Ally's always had a special place in her heart for her childhood best fiend Chase. But when s...
28.8K 252 13
********AUSTIN & ALLY FANFICTION******** When Ally Desides To Show Off Her Bad Side, She Meets Austin Moon. Austin Moon Is New To The Drama At MHS An...