Unexpected Dark Prince

By flutterbijenn88

Vadania Elizabeth Hurley was a normal high school girl about to graduate, but senior year is CRAZY different... More

Ch. 1: the beginning
Ch 2: A new friend and a bad boyfriend
Ch. 3: When the ex goes crazy
Ch. 4 A new date
Ch. 5 The Perfect Date
Ch. 7: The Dream
Ch. 8: SUPRISE
Ch. 9: Running Away
Ch. 10: Meeting the Parents
Ch. 11: The Ring and the Brother
Ch. 12: The Hairbrush
Ch. 13 Bad Dreams and Rude Boys

Ch. 6: Moving In

623 6 2
By flutterbijenn88

AUTHOR'S NOTE******

I am dedicating this chapter to

btyasia99

Thank you you are so awesome!!!!!

CHAPTER 6

“Of course he can, but baby there’s more. It may affect Derek and your relationship a lot. Well you see Eric will be moving in here until he can get on his feet.” My mouth literally dropped to the floor. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. All of sudden it hit me. We only had enough rooms for Bradley, mom and dad, and me. Where was he going to sleep?

    “Where is he going to sleep?” I questioned.

    She saw my expression and began shaking her head, “Oh no, not in your room. I promise. Your father is giving up his study and we’re turning that into his bedroom.”

    “What a relief. So I guess I should tell Derek that Eric will be living here for awhile?”

    “Yeah. Eric will be moving in right after his graduation.” I walked up to my room after giving my mom one more hug. I didn’t know how Derek was going to take this news. After all it’s not like a brother moving in. It’s a boy our age, which I use to like. I don’t think I still have feelings for him anymore. No definitely not, I like Derek. Actually I think I might be falling in love with him. I got to let him know that before Eric gets here. Oh I hope he takes the news okay. I grabbed my keys and phone, and went out the door. I hoped in my car and called Derek.

    “Hello?” he answered groggily.

    “Hey Derek, I know it super late, or super early. I guess it could all depend on how you look at it. I look at it as…” I answered.

    “Liz darling, I get it.”

    “Sorry, I was rambling. Anyways I need to talk to you. It’s very, I mean EXTREMELY important.”

    “Are you okay? You’re not hurt or anything, are you?”

    “No, but I want to tell you right away.”

    “Okay where do you want to meet me?”

    “I’ll drive by your house and pick you up. Okay?”

    “Yeah I’ll see you in about 5 minutes.”

    “Okay. Bye.”

    “Bye.” Then I hung up and started to go towards his house. All of a sudden my phone started ringing. I quickly flipped it open an answered it.

    “Hello?” I asked.

    “VADANIA ELIZABETH HURLEY, YOU LEFT ME!!!!! YOU JUST FORGOT ABOUT ME, AND TOOK OFF!” Sarah yelled.

    “Whoops.”

    “WHOOPS. IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS.”

    “I’m going to go talk to Derek and I'll be right back.”

    “You owe me Liz, and I mean you owe me big time.”

    “Okay, I owe you. I love you Sarah.”

    “You better. I love you too. Be careful.”

    “I will. Peace, grease, and applesauce.”

    “Yeah, bye to you to,” she said before hanging up. I really didn’t mean to leave her behind. I was just thinking about Derek. I pulled up to his house. He was waiting on the porch for me. He hopped into the passenger seat and leaned over kissing my lips slightly. However, I deepened the kiss. We went on like that until I had to breathe. I was always the first one to pull away for breath.

    “You wanted to see me?” he questioned while making our foreheads touch and looking me in the eyes.

    “Yeah. It’s important. My mom’s boss’s son is moving in with us, and we have to show him around.” I said trying to sound like it was normal. He backed away and his mouth dropped. He looked so shocked.

    Finally he spoke, “How old is he?”

    “18.” I scrunched my eyes closed tight bracing myself for the explosion.

    “That’s OUR age. I bet he’ll be all hormonal and try to get with you. I can’t believe this.”

    “It’s not that bad, and he will not try to get with me. Please Derek, there’s more.”

    “MORE, what else could there be?”

    “Something very important, but I’m scared to tell you.” I turned my head around and looked out my window.

    “Oh my Bella Rosa, I won’t get mad at you.”

    “Oh I hope you wouldn’t get mad about this.” He grabbed my chin gently and made me face him. He looked me straight into the eyes.

    “Please tell me.”

    “Okay. Derek I think I’m in l-l-love with you,” I said stumbling over the word love. His eyes widened and then he smiled at me. He leaned in and kissed me. It wasn’t gentle, it was needy. Finally he pulled away breathing unevenly.

    “I love you too Liz.” I smiled back at him and kissed him again. We made out for a little while in the car, and then just talked. Finally I looked at the clock and realized I better get home before Sarah really gives it to me. We said our goodbyes and added I love you to the end of it. He got out of the car and I pulled away. On my way back home I saw someone standing at the end of Derek’s street staring towards my car. I turned away and then turned back around for a second look after passing him. What was he doing here? I quickly sped off and went home. Maybe I’m imaging things, or maybe it really was him.

    When I got home I was prepared to get yelled at, but as luck would have it Sarah was sleeping peacefully on the couch. I decided I need to make it up to her and so I would make dinner for us tonight. For now I was ready for slumber. I crawled into bed and went off into my own little dream world involving Derek and me.

---------------------------------------------------Next Day------------------------------------------------------------------------

    When I woke up I knew I was in for it. Sarah was NOT going to be happy with me. It was 3”00 am when I finally got home. Yeah Sarah was going to be furious. Well maybe she’ll calm down once I tell her about Derek and me. I swung my legs over the side of my mattress and sat up. I yawned and then went into the bathroom to start my morning routine. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I walked out into my bedroom and towards my closet. Then I heard someone clearing their throat. I quickly turned around and screamed. Eric was sitting on my bed looking me up and down. He had a smirk across his face.

    “Eric, get OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!!!!!” I yelled at him.

    “Sorry, how was I suppose to know you were going to walk out here in that,” he replied.

    “It’s my room. NOW GET OUT!!!!!” He laughed out a little and then he walked out of my room. I quickly got dressed. All of a sudden it dawned on me. What was Eric doing here? He shouldn’t be here for at least another week. I ran out of my room and down the stairs. Eric, Sarah, Bradley, mom, and dad were witting in the living room. When I walked in everyone looked at me. Everyone but Eric smiled at me. Eric just had a big smirk on his face.

    “Hey,” I said.

    “Hey Vadania honey, we need to talk,” my mom said while politely smiling. I really HATE it when she says that.

    “What about?” I asked calmly.

    “Well Eric has decided to move in early. I need you to take him out today.”

    “Okay, well let me talk to Sarah and then call Derek.”

    “Alright sweetie. It’s already 11 am, so I’ll say be ready to take him around 2 please.”

    “Yes mother dearest.” I walked out of the living room and back to my room with Sarah following me.

    “So how did it go?” Sarah asks.

    “It was AMAZING,” I replied jumping up and down.

    “It better have been considering you were out until 3 in the MORNING, HAVING ME WORRY TO DEATH. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF LIZ, ASHAMED!!!!!” She was screaming at me which is what I expected. Maybe this new bit of information might help her to calm down.

    “I have good news. I told Derek I love him and he said he loves me too.” Sarah’s mouth dropped and then she got a HUGE smile on her face.

    “I knew it. I knew y’all had something bigger than just liking each other. So it ended in a romantic kiss didn’t it?” she asked hoping up and down.

    “Yeah it did. He is so romantic,” I sighed.

    “Aw I’m sure you two are the perfect couple,” someone said from my door. Sarah and I turned around to see Eric standing there with his arms crossed and a small smile on his face.

    “Hey Eric, I just need to call Derek and then we can go show you around,” I said smiling to him sweetly. His smiled got bigger, he nodded his head, and then left.

    “He seems nice enough,” Sarah whispered to me.

    “Yeah he always has been. Okay well I’m going to call Derek.”

    “Good, and I’m going to sit right here and listen.”

    “Fine, if you have to.”

    “Oh I do.” I grabbed my phone off of my nightstand and called Derek.

    “Hey Liz,” Derek said while yawning.

    “Hey. Did I wake you up?” I asked.

    “Yeah, but it’s okay. What did you need?”

    “Well Eric moved in early and mom says I need to show him around by 2 this afternoon.”

    “Why did he move in early?”

    “I don’t know, I didn’t ask.”

    “Oh okay. Well you want me to come on over then?”

    “Yes please my sweet prince.” I heard him groan over the phone. “Did I strike a nerve?”

    “I just love it when you call me that. I will be there in a matter of minutes my Bella Rosa I love you.”

    “I love you too,” I breathed into the phone before hanging up.

    “That was SO CUTE,” Sarah gushed. I laughed and we walked downstairs to wait for Derek.

When we got downstairs Eric was sitting on the living room couch watching Family Guy. He looked over at us and smiled. Sarah and I waved and walked in. Sarah sat on the couch with Eric and I sat in the arm chair catty cornered from them. We sat there for about five minutes watching television. Eric looked at me and was about to say something when the doorbell rang. I quickly got up to answer it. When I opened the door my jaw dropped. I’ve never seen Derek look so hot. He had on dark jeans and a white t-shirt that showed his boy perfectly. He walked in without saying anything and kissed me. I was shocked at first but kissed back eagerly after it wore off. He knew just how to make me melt. We were making out at the doors entrance when we heard someone clearing their throat. We both turned around and say Sarah and Eric staring at us. Sarah was the one who cleared her throat and she had a bright smile on her face. I was about to look at Eric when Derek spoke.

    “Hey you must be Eric. Nice to meet you,” Derek said while holding out his hand.

    Eric shook Derek’s hand. “Yeah and you must be Derek, Liz’s boyfriend. It’s nice to meet you too.”

    “Okay well now that everyone knows each other let’s get rolling,” I said while walking out the door. We walked to my car and piled in. Derek sat with me up front wile Sarah and Eric sat in the backseat. I started the car and out on some music. We were listening to Daughtry while I showed Eric to get to everywhere around town. We went past the school, library, Wal-mart, and the mall. We were about to past the movie theater when Sarah said she was hungry.

    “Does everyone want to stop and eat?” I asked.

    “Sure,” everyone said in unison.

    “Okay well how about we stop at McDonald, grab a bite, and then go to the movies,” I suggested.

    “Oh yeah, we can go see Orphan. I heard it was awesome,” Sarah said energetically. The boys agreed. I pulled into McDonald and we all got out and walked in to eat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 6.9K 35
Edward left Bella and she was heart broken she moved to mystic falls to be with her cousins and friends and they helped her back to be the girl she...
1.6K 21 26
Elizabeth Jones is a normal teenager. She lives in Cheshire and dreams of being a forensic scientist. But when it comes to her midnight kiss with her...
914 22 15
Dan Michaels, A socially awkward 8th grader falls in love with Katy Preacher, A quite introverted girl who wants to become a Vampire. They also go th...
133K 6.8K 79
Alexa, a normal human girl who all her life had mocked supernatural stories is unaware of her destiny she's born to fulfill, and now on her 21st birt...