Bad Meets Good

By zarrysupreme

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" More

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream
Let Me Help You
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook
It's A Long Story
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
Are We Anything?
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
We Promise
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
You Wouldn't Dare
You're So Difficult
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
You Think This Is Funny
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
She's Fiesty
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
I Was Invited
Open Your Eyes
Hate Each Other
Away From You
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
Extra Cheese Please
A Skank Like Her
Jump Baby
That's a First
Of Course Love
Relax Guys
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
I'm Kind Of Busy
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
You're Not Leaving
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

Because , You're Not Cute

715K 9.7K 2.4K
By zarrysupreme

New chapter! Comment and vote babes oh and OMG THIS STORY ALMOST HAS A MILLION READS! IT'S LIKE 4K AWAY OMG! *tears* I LOVE YOU GUYSS xx

After winning the competition between the girls and I, we all played around and fun in the pool before heading inside. I didn’t want to take the money but after Louis, Niall, and Liam kept saying that they would burn the money if I didn’t take it , maybe me accept without a choice. Harry was the worse of them all and even said that there would lots more of where that came from. His choice of words made me wonder if that was either a good thing or bad.

They kept stressing that a bet is a bet and I won fair and square. Although, I did use a strategy to win with Eleanor. She’s so gullible that it’s cute to the point where she lost her train of thought. I mean, it’s pretty obvious that we didn’t break up if I was on top of his shoulders.

Now, with the money… I have no idea what to do with it. I could use it to go on a shopping spree with the girls since we haven’t really haven’t had the chance to yet and it’d be a great opportunity for us to bond more together or I could always keep it set aside. Just in case if have to buy some gifts or something later on if anything comes up.

“So what are we eating for dinner tonight?” Niall asked. He walked into the living while drying his hair with a towel.

“Chinese food, it should be coming in about ten minutes or so” Harry said while heading over to me and handing me over a dry white towel.

I thanked him while placing the towel over my shoulders. My body was still wet but majority of it had dried up.

I glanced over at the clock at saw that it was past 8 o’clock and I had to be home in a few.

As much as I would want to say, I knew that it was time for me to go home. Not only that but my parents probably missed me or so I think they do. It won’t be long before they have to go away anyways and leave me home for weeks due to my father’s job.

My body reeked of chlorine and the smell was quite unpleasant, that’s what happens when you stay in the pool all day.

“Hey guys , I’m going to go upstairs and take a quick shower! I’ll be back soon” I announced while making my way over to the stairs.

In a matter of seconds I walked up all the stairs and into the first bathroom on the right.

I flipped on the light switch and quickly used the bathroom before heading over to Harry’s room.

When I reached the door it was slightly cracked open with all the lights off. I’m sure that I left the door closed when I left.

I opened the door and dropped my towel while I  walked over to the bed to grab the things Eleanor let me borrow earlier in the day.

While I was walking over to the bathroom door and reached for the door knob but it opened before I made contact with.

The bathroom was pitch black but a figure slowly emerged from the room.

I didn’t have to think twice of who it was because his mess of curls gave it away.

I looked up at him and then to the bathroom before back up at him.

In a matter of seconds I was on the bed with him hovering over me.

“Remember when I said that you were going to pay for what you did?” Harry said. His eyes traveled down my body before his eyes turned a shade darker and he took his lip ring between his teeth.

I nodded my head in remembrance.

“Good” he said while staring down at me before smashing his lips against mine hungrily.

I was caught off guard at first but I kissed back with just as much force. Harry’s tongue slide across my bottom lip and I parted my lips giving him the access he wanted. His tongue explored each and every crevice of his mouth while mine did the same. We broke away from the kiss and my chest was rising and falling.

He moved my head to the side before placing rough kisses along my neck making me let out a quiet moan. His hair occasionally tickling me as he moved his head along the way.

****

After I showered and refreshed up I walked back down the stairs with Harry and joined everyone back in the kitchen.

The food had already arrived and they all were munching on their food while chatting amongst each other.

“I’m going to go get some food” I said to Harry while removing my hand from his.

I walked over to the counter and grabbed a plate and placed a variety of food on it. There is just something about Chinese food that makes it taste so damn good. I would eat it every day if I had the opportunity.

I turned back around and saw that there were no more empty seats for me to sit at.

Harry looked over at me and patted his lap and I went over to him to take a seat.

I placed my food onto the table and began eating my rice.

“I can’t believe we have school tomorrow” Louis exclaimed while throwing his hands up in the air in aggravation.

“I know mate, but it’s our last year in that shithole” Liam said before drinking out of his glass.

“I can’t believe that none of us has dropped out yet” Niall spoke while chuckling.

“I know, I was tempted to this year but I decided against it” Harry spoke from behind me.

“Why did you decide against it?” I asked while drinking some of my soda.

“Because I saw you” he said while placing a kiss on my cheek.

“Awwwwww!” Dani and El cooed.

“Louis, why can’t you ever say cute things like that to me” El asked.

“Because, you’re not cute” Louis said while shrugging his shoulders at her.

Eleanor looked offended.

I couldn’t tell if he was joking or telling the truth.

Louis looked over at all of us at the table before his face broke out into this goofy grin.

“I’m just kidding El! You’re the most beautiful girl that I have ever laid eyes on in my entire life” Louis said while smiling over at her.

El’s eyes sparkled and she gave him the biggest smile before he gave her a loving hug..

Now it was time for Dani and I to do our “Awwwwww” making Eleanor cheeks turn a shade of crimson.

Dinner went by fairly well and I was upset when it was time for me to go. I’ve been here for three days and it already feels like home.

Dani and El both embraced me in a group hug.

“It was so nice having you over here for these past days!” Dani beamed.

“Don’t worry guys it’s not like I’m leaving for good” I said while laughing slightly.

“So what, we’re still going to miss you even though we’ll see you tomorrow” El said.

“Tomorrow? You guys go to Brookedale high school?” I said a little bit too excitedly.

“Obviously” Dani said while rolling her eyes jokily.

“I love you guys even more now” I said while laughing.

I gave each of the guys a hug before walking over besides Harry at the door.

I waved goodbye at them before Harry closed the door behind us.

****

I looked outside the window and sure enough, we were right in front of my house.

Some of the lights were still on in the house.

“Should I walk you to the front door?” Harry asked while looking over at me.

“I would love for you to, but I don’t think it’d be a good idea” I said while looking over at the house door.

“How come?”

“Simply because I don’t know who will open the door. If they saw you and I together, they would start bombarding me with questions and ain’t nobody got time for that” I said while chuckling at my own choice of words.

“Yeah , it’s almost 11pm and you should be asleep” he said while looking over at the clock on the radio.

“Shit” I said while quickly unbuckling my seatbelt.

“What?” Harry said while looking around frantically.

“I told my mom that’d I’d be home before 11pm and it’s 10:57!”

I leaned over the armrest and gave him a soft kiss on the lips before opening the car door.

I rang the doorbell while waiting for the door to open up.

After what felt like forever, the door opened revealing my mom.

I mouthed a goodnight to Harry before closing the door behind me.

“Hey sweetie, I’ve missed you soo much” My mom said while embracing me in a warm up.

“I’ve missed you too mom. It feels good to be home again” I said while slowly breaking away from the hug.

“So how was the party?”

“What party?” I asked with confusion evident in my voice.

“You know, the one you told me about on the phone the other day..” She said while raising her right eyebrow up.

“Ohh! It was great actually, I met a lot of new people! Thanks for letting me stay over again” I said while trying to sound honest.

“I’m so glad you had fun darling”

“Me too” I said while sending her a smile.

“Oh , by the way, one of your friends stopped by and dropped your bag off. They said you left it in the locker room and weren’t able to find you so they came here. I left it on your bed”

“Aw , thanks mom”

“No problem sweetie”

“Well, it is a little bit over eleven and you have school tomorrow so go settle down upstairs and get ready for bed”

“You’re right, I’m going to go lay down now”

I walked over to my mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek before saying goodnight.

I jogged up the stairs and made my way into my room.

Sure enough my bag and books were on my bed. I picked up the books and laid them on my desk before laying my bag down beside it.

I slipped off my dress and tossed it into the hamper.

I put on a plain tank top with a pair of shorts and put my hair up into a messy bun.

I walked over to my dresser and dug through my bag and retrieved my phone before turning the lights off in my room.

I pulled the covers back and got into my bed.

My phone vibrated in my hand and I glanced down and saw that I had a new text message.

I unlocked my phone and opened the message.

From: Unknown

Goodnight and sweet dreams love. xx - Harry

I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

****

Yay , so here's the new update that you guys have been waiting for lol! You could all thank me now haha i'm just kidding. I have questions for you guys lol! :) it'd be awesome if you guys answered 

1. Hmm favorite part so far?!

2. What do you guys think about the new cover? I made it yesterday haha

3. Should I do a Q&A with you guys? I'm not sure lol

4. Who's your favorite character so far?

5. Should I make a twitter so I could like talk to you guys lol?

i think thats all lol!

Comment & Vote!

love , katie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 7 14