Unexpected Dark Prince

By flutterbijenn88

Vadania Elizabeth Hurley was a normal high school girl about to graduate, but senior year is CRAZY different... More

Ch. 1: the beginning
Ch 2: A new friend and a bad boyfriend
Ch. 3: When the ex goes crazy
Ch. 4 A new date
Ch. 6: Moving In
Ch. 7: The Dream
Ch. 8: SUPRISE
Ch. 9: Running Away
Ch. 10: Meeting the Parents
Ch. 11: The Ring and the Brother
Ch. 12: The Hairbrush
Ch. 13 Bad Dreams and Rude Boys

Ch. 5 The Perfect Date

597 7 2
By flutterbijenn88

I turned and saw Tommy standing there with a murderous glare. “Who are you going out with?” he asked. I was too speechless to talk.

    “It’s none of your business Tommy. Now leave Liz alone.” Sarah answered for me.

    “Come on I just want to know.”

    I finally found my voice. “Derek, thou Sarah’s right. It’s none of your business.”

    “Derek? Are you serious?” He asked in disbelief.

    “Yeah Derek. He’s sweet, charming, and more of a friend or MAN than you’ll ever be. Plus I doubt he’d ever lie about messing around with someone else or saying that he loves me.”

    “Liz please don’t say that. You know I love-“

    “Tommy don’t, don’t you dare say it.”

    “I should kick Derek’s ass for this. I told him to stay away from you!”

    “What? Why would you tell him that Tommy?”

    “Because he’s no good and doesn’t deserve you. You’re too good for him and you need to stay away from him.” I stood there looking at him in shock.

    “WHO do you think you are? You do NOT CONTROL HER!” Sarah butted in screaming. She was pissed and I could tell. Tommy stood there in shock. I turned back to Sarah and hugged her tightly. “If you even cared about her a little but you wouldn’t be putting her through this!” Sarah was my hero when I was in need. I started to cry. “YOU KNOW WHAT GET OUT!!!!! Now Tommy before I make you.”

    “Fine, I’ll leave for now, but Liz be careful tonight and I do love you.” Sarah gave him a violent shove out of the door.

    “I’ll be right back, right after I get rid of the problem,” she whispered while pointing at Tommy. I just stood there crying harder. He was the one that messed around with someone else, and yet he kept saying he loved me. To make matters worse he talked to Derek and told him to stay away from me. He had some serious jealous issues when it came to Derek. Aw Derek, so sweet and gentle. He’s always there for me when I need him. I quickly walked over to the mirror while wiping the tears off my face, I fixed my smeared make-up, and promised myself I would have a good time tonight with Derek. I heard the front door slam and Sarah stomping up the steps. I walked out of my bathroom and sat on my bed waiting for Sarah. As if on cue she stormed in ranting in whispers.

    “I’m so sorry about that Liz. He had no right to say anything. Don’t let him ruin your date with Derek.” Sarah apologized.

    “It’s okay Sarah. I’m not going to let him ruin my date at all, or even worry about it,” I said with a small smile on my lips.

    “That’s my girl. I know you will wait until you get home to cry, scream, and complain.”

    “You know me all too well.”

    “Duh, I’m your best friend. Well at least your make=ups not ruined. Now that we dealt with the devil, let’s go downstairs and wait for Prince Charming.” I gave her a look because of her new nickname for Derek, and then we started laughing. Then she grabbed my hand and dragged me down the stairs.

-5 minutes later-

    I was pacing back in forth in the hallway waiting anxiously. The doorbell rang and I nervously answered it. I wasn’t expecting this at all. Derek was there all right looking very sexy with white Lillie's in his hand. He looked me up and down, then stared into my eyes and smiled. I couldn’t help but smile back.

    “Wow…you look…GREAT. These are for you,” Derek complimented me while handing me the flowers. Sarah came into the view and grabbed the flowers. She headed into the kitchen.

    “Thank you. You’re pretty stunning yourself,” I replied.

    “Okay you two love birds. Go have fun,” Sarah yelled from the kitchen. Derek grabbed my hand and we left for our date.

    Derek opened the passenger door to his black Mustang and let me in. He shut the door and got into the driver’s side.

    “So where are we going?” I asked curiously.

    “That’s for me to know and you to find out,” he laughed as he turned on the radio. “So Liz, I’m glad you said yes to this. Can I be honest with you?’

    “Of course you can Derek.”

    “Liz, you are beautiful, and caring. I’ve liked you since the first day at school when I saw you.” He seemed almost embarrassed until he saw me blushing.

    “I really like you too Derek.” He pulled the car into an empty parking lot.

    “Do you trust me enough to let me put this one you?” he asked while showing me a blindfold.

    “Yeah, I think so.” He tied the blindfold around my eyes. My heart started beating really fast. This was kind of exciting not knowing what was going to happen next.

    “Okay there you go, and thanks for trusting me.” He kissed my cheek and then drove off again. We sat in silence for a little while longer until the car stopped again. “Are you ready?”

    “I was born ready,” I replied. He laughed and then I heard his door open and shut. Next I felt my door opening and then he gently placed his hand in mine.

    “Okay, I’ll give you the choice. Do you want to walk or want me carry you?” he asked politely.

    “I’ll walk.”

    “Are you sure?”

    “Yeah, I’ll be fine.”

    “Okay. Take my hand and follow me closely.” I did what he told me. We walked for about 5 minutes before he dropped my hands and pulled the blindfold off. I was too shock to talk. We were outside in someone’s backyard. There was a pool and candles EVERYWHERE! Then I saw the table with red roses and two chairs. I looked at Derek you seemed to look hopeful.

    “I love it Derek. This is so romantic.” I gave him a hug and he hugged me back. Then he walked me to the table to eat. He pulled out my chair and pushed me in before sitting in his own seat, so gentleman like. “Is this your backyard?” I had to ask it was huge and I could see the house was pretty big from the outside.

    “No, it’s a friend of the family’s. He said we could use it though.”

    “Oh well that was nice of him.” I smiled at him and he smiled back. Soon a butler came out serving us spaghetti and red wine. “Wow we’re drinking?”

    “Yeah, unless you don’t want any. I’d never force you.”

    “No, I’d love some.” We ate and I sipped our wine talking about little things and laughing. After dinner we got up and sat by the pool. I leaned on Derek’s arm and stared into his eyes. He looked down at me and then inched in a little. This was it, the kiss, and it was perfect. I leaned up and our lips met. His kiss made me feel at peace. It was perfect, almost too perfect. I took the next step and l nibbled on his bottom lip begging for him to let my tongue in to explore. He seemed to happily oblige. We sat by the pool making out until the butler came out.

    “Sir it’s past midnight. I think it’s time you get the beautiful young lady home,” the butler announced.

    “Oh my gosh, Sarah is going to kill.” I jumped up breaking the kiss, or should I say make out session. Derek looked at me and kissed me again, but this time it was little more fierce like he needed me. Then he started kissing down my neck. I moaned as he started sucking on my soft spot. “Or maybe I could stay a little longer.” Then he went back to my lips after flashing me a grin as if to say I win.

    “I’m sorry Liz,” he said breaking the kiss this time. “Sarah is going to kill me if I don’t get you home.” I gave him a little pout and he slammed his lips against mine again, but this time only for a quick kiss. “You’re so addicting Liz.”

    “You have no room to talk Derek.” I reached up and kissed him again. We were getting nowhere with this. I broke it off. “Okay let’s go. We can make out when we get to my house.”

    “Okay.” He picked me up and carried me to the car. We started our drive home in silence. I was savoring the wonderful taste of his lips. This was a perfect date. I can’t wait to go home and tell Sarah all about it.

    We got back to my house and he opened my door for me. I got out and shut my door. When I turned around Derek was right there. I jumped a little startled.

    “I’m sorry Liz, I didn’t mean to scar you,” Derek apologized.

    “That’s okay, but maybe you should kiss me to make it up.” I suggested. He grinned and then leaned in kissing me passionately. I immediately opened my mouth so I could taste him to the fullest. He pushed me against the car and started trailing his hands up and down my waist. I tangled my hand into his hair and then we heard a throat clear. We both looked up to see Sarah standing there tapping her foot on the ground.

    “Vadania Elizabeth Hurley where have you been?” she yelled in her motherly tone.

    “With Derek, duh,” I said. I looked up at him and smiled.

    “So obviously the date went good?” She asked.

    “Definitely,” Derek replied with a huge smile on his face. “Well I better get back before my mom get’s worried about me. Bye my Bella Rosa.”

    “What does that mean?” I asked.

    “I called you my beautiful rose in Italian,” he explained.

    “Oh well I like it my sweet prince.”

    “Mm I like that. So does this make us officially dating?’

    “I definitely would say so.” I reached up and kissed him again. We were really getting into it.

    “MY EYES,” I heard from a distance. I turned around to see Bradley at the front door.

    “Brad what are you still doing up?” I asked.

    “Well I woke up to get a drink of water, but now I can’t SEE!!!!!” he screamed. I turned back around to Derek.

    “Okay well I better get him back in bed. I’ll see you tomorrow sweet prince,” I told Derek.

    “Okay my Bella Rosa, goodnight.” He gave me a quick peck on the lips before walking back to his car and driving off. I walked up to the front door and smacked Bradley on the back of his head while heading inside.

    “Ow, what was that for?” he asked.

    “You ruined the moment,” I said turning to him.

    “I’m sorry, but you better for worn him that if he hurts you, I’m going hurt him.” Bradley was quite serious and I knew it. He loved me and didn’t want o see me get hurt.

    “I know Brad. Now get to bed.” He went into the kitchen and got a glass of water, waved goodnight, and went back upstairs to his room.

    “Now tell me what happened,” Sarah demanded.

    “Okay well first…” I told Sarah everything about the date. Every last detail and how much I truly like Derek. “So what do you think?”

    “He’s such a great guy. You’re so lucky to have him,” Sarah replied.

    “Lucky to have who?” my mom asked while walking through the door.

    “MOM your finally home.” I ran up to her and gave her a hug. She kissed me on top of my head.

    “I didn’t realize I was missed so much,” Mom said while laughing. Other then Sarah mom was my best friend. We talked about everything together and did everything together. Well until she got her new job. Now she travels a lot and I feel like we haven’t got to hang out much in the last few years. She does take a week off and we go to Florida. I look a lot like her. She has short chestnut colored hair, hazel eyes, and is around 5’6. She looks a lot younger then she really is. My dad and her are truly in love. I wish I could have something like that. Dad is 5’10, blonde hair, green eyes, and a little muscular. Bradley is the spitting image of him. They really do look exactly alike besides the height, but Brad’s getting up there.

    “Of course you would be. I love you.”

    “I love you too sweetie, but we need to talk.” My first thought was uh-oh this isn’t going to be good.

    “Okay what about.”

    “Well my boss’s son has decided he wants to go to the local college down here, and my boss wants you to show him around.” I knew my mom's boss’s son. His name is Eric and he was a charmer. I use to have a crush on him. I guess it isn't that big of a deal anymore though, after all I have Derek now.

    “Okay, no problem. Can Derek be with me?”

    “Of course he can, but baby there’s more. It may affect Derek and your relationship a lot. Well you see Eric will be…”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 6.4K 23
Elizabeth Carlyle Cullen looks like a stereotypical rich girl from the outside. Perfect face, perfect grades, perfect life. But, on the inside, she's...
252K 4K 14
Abigail thought she would have a normal life, well as normal as a vampire life could be but that all changed when her when family moved to forks once...
117K 3.3K 30
Emeline Rivera has done the same things since practically the moment she was born. Wake up, go to school, hang out with her friends, spend time with...
486K 16.6K 29
Lex (short for Alexandrine, but she refuses to call herself that) Holloway was having the worst birthday of her life. She would even go as far as to...