Red Rose Thorn (Phantom Of Th...

By GrapeJuice1011

Brie is a huge fan of The Phantom of the Opera,and when she falls through a mirror, she wakes up and finds ou... More

The Audition
Hannibal
Angel Of Music
The Rose, Raoul, And The Mirror
Phantom Of The Opera
Music Of The Night
Where Are You Brie?
What Have I Done?
Notes And The Prima Donna Is Back
Poor Fool He Makes Me Laugh
All I Ask Of You
Leaving The Opera Populaire
How Could You?
Begging For Forgiveness And Opera House
Masquerade And Why So Silent
The First Rehearsal
Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again
Wandering Child And Sword Fighting
What Am I Going To Do?
Past The Point Of No Return
Down Once More
The Final Lair
Reality Or A Dream
The Music Is Never Over
AN: SEQUEL IS UP!
AN: Watty and Trailer
AN: Fanfiction Awards 2017
AN: VIDEOS AND PHOTOS!

Think Of Me

14.9K 485 216
By GrapeJuice1011

Disclaimer: I do not own Phantom of the Opera, the musical or the movie. I only own my OC'S Brie and Amber.

Hey everyone, here's my next chap. I'll try to update the next chap soon. I am dedicating this chap to my good friend Outsidel0okingin who has been very supportive of me with this story. Check her stories out! Remember I have a polyvore, if you want to see what Brie is wearing for the chapter. Please don't forget to review, nice reviews please. Enjoy the chapter.

No, no, no, no. This was not supposed to happen. Christine was supposed to sing, not me! If I sang the song, then the whole movie would fall apart! I looked at Christine to see her facial expression. She looked shocked as well, but she was smiling as she looked at me.

"Christine, I can't do this. You should sing it" I whispered to her, hoping she'd agree with me.

Christine looked at me like I'd hit my head.

"This is a perfect opportunity for you Brie. You should do it," she encouraged me.

My eyes widened with shock. She's telling me to do WHAT? I was about to say something else to her when Andre interrupted me.

"What, a chorus girl? Don't be silly."

I narrowed my eyes at him when I heard what he had said. Ok, I know I've seen this in the movie, but it was still insulting. Christine rubbed my shoulder to comfort me. Madame Giry looked at me and smiled proudly.

"She's been taking lessons from a great teacher," she said.

That must have got Andre's attention as he asked me, "Who?"

I was still frightened at what was going on. I looked at Christine and looked back at Andre who was waiting patiently for my answer.

"I don't know Sir," I said meekly.

Firmin rolled his eyes before asking "What about her older sister, Christine was it? Can't you sing the song?"

I looked back at Christine hoping, no praying that she'd sing instead of me. I mean, if she sings the song 'Think of Me' then the movie would go back to way it's supposed to be. My heart sank when I heard what she said next.

"I'm a dancer Monsieur. My sister Brieanna is the singer."

I'm dead, I am SO dead. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO! My thoughts were interrupted when I felt Madame Giry place her hand on my shoulder.

"Let her sing for you Monsieur. She has been well taught," she said.

Andre and Firmin looked at each other before Andre sighed and said, "All right, come on. Don't be shy. Come on, come along, just..."

I looked back at Christine, before I slowly walked center stage. In my head I kept on thinking, 'Ok Brie, you got this. Think like it's just the audition at the community theater. You sang the song many times before. Just take a deep breath and sing.'

As I stood at center stage, Reyer returned to his podium and said to me, "From the beginning of the aria then please mademoiselle."

I nodded my head slowly, as I heard the pianist begin playing the song. As I took a slow deep breath, I could hear Firmin whispering to Andre.

"Andre, this is doing nothing for my nerves."

Andre, who was trying to think positively replied, "She is very pretty."

Hearing my cue, I closed my eyes and began to sing.

"Think of me, think of me fondly, when we've said goodbye. Remember me; once in a while please promise me you'll try."

I was unaware of the cast, dancers, and the crew. Everyone stopped what they were doing and were staring at me. They were in awe at my singing. I opened my eyes and nervously looked back at Madame Giry, Christine, and Meg. Christine was smiling. She was really proud of me. Meg was also beaming. Madame Giry raised her hand as she was telling me to continue. I grinned back and turned back to the empty audience.

"When you find that, once again, you long to take your heart back and be free - if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me."

As soon as I finished the last note, I waited for what Andre and Firmin would say. It felt like hours waiting in the silence. I was starting to panic and felt almost sad again. Did I sing something wrong? Did they want me to sing the part? I felt like this was the audition all over again, and Megan was going to get the lead again. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone clapping. I looked behind me to see the whole cast was clapping now and whistling at me. I felt really good inside.

Andre was beaming at me when he shouted, "We have our star!"

I couldn't believe it! I'm going to sing at the ACTUAL Opera Populair! It's been a dream of mine since I had seen the movie. Christine and Meg ran up to me and they both smashed me into a hug. I could tell they were happy for me.

Madame Giry quickly led Christine and me away from everyone else and into the Prima Donna dressing room. As she opened the doors to the dressing room, I stood in awe as I looked around the room. It looked exactly like the one in the movie. Pink walls, pink and white pillows, a large bed, a small makeup dresser, a dressing screen, and more. What caught my attention was this huge standing mirror that was on the wall. My eyes widen as I realized that I was looking at THE MIRROR! I wonder if Erik is looking through it right now.

All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door. Madame Giry walked to the door and opened it. It was the seamstress carrying a costume. I nearly gasped as I saw what she was holding. In her hands was the exact dress that Christine wore in the movie. The costume was a long pure white, puffy dress with crystals on the bottom of it. I couldn't believe that I was going to be wearing it.

After I put the dress on, Christine helped me with my hair. Madame Giry had to leave because she had to make sure the dancers were ready. She let Christine stay and help me out before Christine had to go back to the other dancers. Christine was smiling as she was placing small little star crystals in my now curly hair.

"Brie you look so beautiful. You look exactly like Mother. Father would be very proud of you," she said.

I smiled back at her looking at the small mirror on the makeup dresser.

"Do you think he would be," I asked.

"Of course, sister. And besides, our Angel of Music is too."

My smile dropped when I heard Angel of Music. "Christine, can I ask you something? Have you heard from the Angel?"

Christine stopped placing the crystal in my hair and sat down next to me. "I have Brie. He tells me stories and comforts me. I know he's been giving you singing lessons and sometimes I hear you sing in your room."

I was confused about something. "Does he give you lessons too?"

Christine smiled at me and said, "Oh sister, how many times have I told you? You're the one he gives lessons to. You have the singing gift sister, and I am so proud of you."

I smiled at her and hugged her. Since in real life I'm an only child, it feels good to have an older sister like Christine. We let go of each other when we heard a knock at the door. Christine answered it and saw it was Meg.

"Christine, we have to go and practice. We have about an hour before the show," Meg said.

Christine nodded before smiling at me and kissed my forehead. They both wished me luck before they left the Prima Dona dressing room. I sighed as I stood up and walked to the tall standing mirror. As I was looking at myself in the mirror, I still couldn't believe that I was about to perform in an actually Opera House and that I would be singing one of my favorite Broadway songs.

I didn't realized that time went by so quickly. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock on the door and I heard someone say behind the door, "30 minutes until the curtain is opened Miss Daae."

As I walked out of the door of the dressing room, I was unaware that there was someone looking at me behind the mirror. The opera was going very smoothly. It was indeed a full house tonight. The audience was wearing beautiful attire, jewelry, and some of the women had fans to keep themselves cooled down from the heat. I had to admit, I was REALLY nervous about performing tonight. However, I was still shocked that I knew every line of the songs, even the ones that weren't in the Broadway musical. Now it was time for the 'Think of Me' song. The scenery from the backdrop was gorgeous. They even had real live horses on stage. I sang the first half of the song already and waited for my next cue.

"We never said our love was evergreen, or as unchanging as the sea - but if you can still remember stop and think of me . . . Think of all the things we've shared and seen - don't think about the things which might have been . . . Think of me, think of me waking, silent and resigned. Imagine me, trying too hard to put you from my mind. Recall those days, look back on all those times, think of the things we'll never do - there will never be a day, when I won't think of you..."

As I sang that last note, the audience was applauding for me. Up in Box 5, I could have sworn I heard Raoul sing the next line in the song.

"Can it be? Can it be Brie?" In the corner of my eye, I could see Raoul stood up from his seat and called out "Bravo!" and he left the box. I waited for my next cue before I began to sing again.

"We never said our love was evergreen or as unchanging as the sea - but please promise me, that sometimes you... will... think... OF ME!"

After I sang the last note of the song, the audience stood up and applauded for me. I couldn't believe it! I felt like I was on cloud nine. As I was curtseying, roses and other flowers were being tossed to me from the audience. I looked to the right from backstage to see Christine and Meg smile and clapping for me with the other cast.

As I continued to curtsey, I could hear Andre from one of the boxes calling out, "Brava! Magnifica! Stupenda!"

I looked at Reyer down at the orchestra pit as he mouthed "Bravo" to me. I mouthed back "Thank you" to him. I continued to smile and stare at the standing audience as I kept thinking to myself, 'I can't believe this is really happening to me. I just hope I don't make things worse because I'm in the movie now.'

And there you have it. I hope you liked the chapter. Again... PLEASE NICE REVIEWS! Until next time.

Grapejuice101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.4K 34
There are some things in this world that just can't be explained, like falling through a mirror, for example. Or ending up in your favorite movie bec...
46.8K 3.1K 68
Christine left and the Phantom of the Opera sank into despair. Yet when he discovers something magical in Cornwall, it will set him on the road towar...
12.2K 360 30
After the opera house burned down everybody thought that was the last of opera and the phantom who lived there. 5 years later the opera house is rebu...
15.1K 388 21
Katherina, a dancer fresh out of college, enters the famous world of Phantom of The Opera. She explores the catacombs and meets the man himself. Rea...