Bulletproof

By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

"This isn't fair, don't you try to blame this on me, my love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who s... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Please!
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
61.
Please Read... I need your opinion.
Between Us
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
Some Important Stuff...
68.
69.
Answers :)
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Where Are They Now?

60.

1.9K 79 5
By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

I ate like 8 cuties (I think they're mandarin oranges or something) and tbh I want more lol

But I'm like freezing cold, and I have no more hot chocolate...

I'm also extremely tired, but I had to put an update out for you guys. But Im warning you, it's short and I apologize for it but school is a very stressful thing.

I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

60. I Won't.

|Austin|

"Oh my gosh" Brogan giggles "Twins!" She squeals, and I laugh.

"Are we that couple now?"

"I guess so" She winks, wrapping her arm around my waist "But it's not too bad"

"I'd have to agree" I kiss her temple.

"Oh my gosh, you guys are twinning the fuck out of those outfits" Mark walks out of the bathroom "I mean hers is obviously the girl version of that"

"We've gone over this Marcus" Brogan sasses "Now are you done Princess, The 1975 are waiting"

Mark flips her off before walking out of the door "He's so sassy" I laugh.

"Yeah he is, but you gotta love him" She shrugs "And like I mean that literally, like if you don't he'd probably cut your dick off" She winks, referring back to last year.

"Brogan, I'm still terrified. I fucking need that thing"

"I do too" She smirks.

"That my love, is very true" I lean down to kiss her nose.

"I love you" She pecks my lips repeatedly.

"I love you Babe"

"Bitch! You said The 1975 are waiting on me, when now they're obviously waiting on you" Mark peeks his head into the door "Stop making out with him and let's go"

"Alright alright" Brogan raises her hands in defense. She grabs my wrist and drags me out of the camper. We all walk to where The 1975 is playing, and we sit towards the back, Oliver and Mark finding it way more fun then trying to squeeze towards the middle. We were a few minutes late, them already on their second song of five, which Mark was not pleased about but all anger was washed off his face when the next song came on.

"This song is called Me" Matty Healy says into the mic and Brogans face lights up. I wrap my arms around her shoulders from behind her, our hips swaying to the music. 

[A/N: They're not grinding okay? It's completely nonsexual- Me by The 1975 is such a sad song man that there can be no sexual dancing to it]

"Oh I was thinking about killing myself, don't you mind? Don't you mind?" Brogan sings quietly and I smile down at her, kissing her temple, she looks up at me with a small smile "I love you, don't you mind? Don't you mind?" She leans up to kiss my lips softly, and gladly accept. Before we even realize it, the song is over, and they start playing songs from their new album making Brogan and Mark go crazy.

They sing along to the last two songs, and soon we are on to the next band. We go to all the bands throughout the day, and once we're finished it's nearly 10 p.m. We get back to the camp site, and we all sit outside, Brogan deciding to take a seat in my lap, my hands playing with her hair.

"So we have two options" Oliver starts "We can leave now, and we'll make it back home by like 3 p.m. tomorrow, or we leave at like 6 tomorrow morning and get back at like 11 p.m." 

"Well it all depends on if anyone is willing to drive" Brogan shrugs.

"I don't want to" I shake my head, leaning my head against Brogan's shoulder.

"You drove down here, so someone else has to drive back" Mark shakes his head.

"You're definitely not driving" Oliver points at Mark.

"I'm a great driver" He scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"No you're not" Brogan and Oliver says in unison.

"I'll drive" Zach volunteers with a shrug.

"So we're leaving tonight?" Oliver asks, and we all nod with a shrug "Alright then, let's hook up the camper"

"I'm not moving, so it looks like you're not helping" Brogan shakes her head, leaning back into me.

"That's fine by me" I kiss her cheek.

"I'm tired" She sighs, her hand reaching out to grab mine. She laces our fingers together and kisses the back of my hand, winking at me.

"You guys are too cute, like I'm glad you two worked things out" Mark gushes, and I had totally forgot that he was here.

"Thanks Babe" Brogan blows him a kiss "By the way, Austin and I get the far back!" Brogan yells "We're going to need a blanket" She whispers to me, kissing my jaw.

"You're very affectionate today" I chuckle, and she shrugs.

"I'm making up for lost time" She smiles "Don't question it, just let it happen" She giggles, pecking my lips softly.

"I don't mind one bit"

"Okay, we're done" Oliver says.

"I'm going to go get us a blanket" Brogan gets off my lap, she pecks my lips quickly before walking into the camper. Mark follows her inside, while Oliver puts some of the stuff outside into the camper. I walk over to where Zach is, leaning my back against the truck.

"So when'd that happen?"

"When'd what happen?" I ask.

"You and Brogan getting back together" 

"Yesterday" I answer and he nods.

"Don't hurt her again, you two being apart is bad for the both of you" 

"I won't" I shake my head "I love her too much to let her go again" 

"I come with blankets and a pillow" Brogan giggles, walking over to us "I'm planning to be comfy" 

"Very jealous right now"

"I didn't tell you to volunteer to drive" Brogan shrugs "That's your fault" 

"I'm regretting it" He chuckles.

"Are we ready?" Oliver asks.

"Yeah the three of us say in unison"

"Alright then, let's go" 

Brogan and I climb into the back seat first, the Mark sits in front of us and Oliver sits in the passenger seat "Lay down" Brogan yawns before we drive off. I lay down, putting a pillow behind my head. Brogan lays on top of me, our legs intertwined. She lays her head in my neck, and I pull the blanket over top of us, my arms wrapped around her torso.

"Are you going to sleep?" I ask her in a whisper. She nods into my neck "Okay goodnight Baby" I kiss her forehead. She places one hand on my cheek, turning my head to face her, she kisses my lips quickly, putting her head back in my neck.

"Goodnight" She yawns again, and within minutes she's asleep, me following soon after.

:::

I feel like this is so shit, but it's okay.

I love you guys :)

Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.4K 25
I had a girlfriend, she had a reputation. I liked her, she used me for fun. I fell in love with her, she left me. But no matter what things were kept...
9.2K 361 11
"You are more than your past, Aguni Morizono." Aguni was responsible for the bullet in your shoulder and the death of your friend. So why did you sav...
78K 1.1K 15
"You got nothin to worry about for real. You always gonna have me to protect you no matter what." he said. "Promise?" I asked looking up and into his...
35.3K 759 24
'I know things started off badly and you probably don't see me the same way I see you. I thought maybe if I told you how I feel, things could be diff...