[C] Seventeen Imagines [Reque...

By _INseongMin

Hello! Welcome to the book full of SEVENTEEN imagines! Dedicating to all CARATS! Started: 2015 Ended: 2019 More

Requests!!
Woozi [Pt.1]
Woozi [Pt.2]
Woozi [Pt. 3]
Joshua
S.coups
DK
Dino
Hoshi
WonWoo
Mingyu
Seungkwan
Hoshi
DK
Woozi
S.Coups
Hoshi and Mingyu
S.coups and Joshua
Mingyu
The8
Wonwoo
Dino
Joshua [Pt.1]
Joshua [Pt.2]
Jun
S.coups
Woozi
Seungkwan
Hoshi
Wonwoo [Pt.1]
Wonwoo [Pt.2]
Vernon
Mingyu
Jeonghan
S.coups
Wonwoo[Pt.3]
Dokyeom
Woozi
SoonHoon
Wonwoo
Wonwoo
Woozi
Dino
Seungkwan
Mingyu
Hoshi
Hoshi
Wonwoo
S.coups
Wonwoo
Seungkwan
Wonwoo
The8
S.coups
Dino
Hoshi
Dino
Woozi
Woozi
Dino
Wonwoo
Vernon
The8
Dokyeom
Jun
Wonwoo
The8
Vernon
Joshua
Mingyu
Dino
Vernon
Woozi [Pt.1]
Vernon
Woozi [Pt.2]
S.coups [Pt.1]
Woozi [Pt.3]
Hoshi [Pt.1]
S.coups
Mingyu
S.coups [Pt.2]
When they got a christmas sweater from you
Hoshi [Pt. 2]
Hoshi
S.coups [Pt. 3]
Hoshi
Wonwoo
Hoshi
Wonwoo
Hoshi
The8
Hoshi
Dino
[CHATROOM] Don't Wanna Cry
Woozi [Pt.1]
Woozi [Pt.2]
Hoshi
[SCENARIO] Fun on my bed
Woozi [Pt.1]
[SCENARIO] Permission
Woozi [Pt.2]
Halloween Special
Woozi
S.coups [Pt. 1]
[CHATROOM] Oh My!
S.coups [Pt.2]
Joshua
Mingyu [Pt.1]
Hoshi [Pt.1]
Mingyu [Pt.2]
S.coups [Pt.1]
Hoshi [Pt.2]
S.coups [Pt.2]
Christmas Special
Mingyu [Pt.3]
Wonwoo
Hoshi [Pt.3]
Joshua
Wonwoo/Mingyu
Woozi
Wonwoo/Mingyu
Woozi [Pt. 1]
Woozi [Pt. 2/1]
Woozi [Pt. 2/2]
Woozi
Wonwoo
S.coups [Pt. 1]
S.coups [Pt. 2]
Dk
S.coups [Pt. 1]
S.coups [Pt. 2]
Dino
Joshua
Wonwoo
Jeonghan
Woozi
Hoshi
Hoshi
Woozi
Joshua [Pt. 1]
Joshua [Pt. 2]
[ZODIAC SIGNS]
The8 ft. Jun
Dk
[SCENARIO] Girlfriend
Halloween Special [Pt. 2]
Important message from Author

The8

6.3K 113 3
By _INseongMin

Your POV

I heaved a big sigh,because it's school today and all I can see that all the students are attended to school. I'm bored right now,I put my books in my locker as I close it,I went in my class now. Everyone in the class are staring at me wait not just staring,they give me a death glare. Did I do something wrong to them? No,right.

As I sat on my seat,there was one guy that caught up to my attention,the populer guy,I mean the kingka of this school Minghao the chinese guy. He lives here in seoul because his parents' working somewhere the seoul. He seem that if there was a fangirls around him,he want them to give him a space like 1 inches away from him because as I heard it that he can't breath very well as he need to get an oxygen for him and that is making me worried on my nerves.

He just about to passing by my class,suddenly all the fangirls screaming and go towards him,he is in S'class and I'm in A' class Ugh,so annoying! I look at him,he notice that I was looking at him but I look away and blush a little. Mr.Choi marking our attendence,as he brought a new student from Japan,as Mr.Choi want him to introduce now.

"K-Konićhiwa,mina. Watashi namaiwa Toji Kotetsu"

(H-Hello,guys/everyone. My name is Toji Kotetsu)

We all really don't understand what he said and Mr.Choi told him in Japan as he nod to him.

"Oh,M-Mianhae. Annyeonghaseyo,Toji Kotetsu imnida. Or you can called me Park Cheonsul and that's my name in korea"

Everyone now understand what he said,we all smile at him and he is adoreablely cute. His hair colour is red but a bit orange colour at his hair. I didn't notice that he sitting beside me,as I look at the others were giving me a really evil death glare and I look beside me as he smile at me with that rectangle cute smile. I blush a little,then Mr.Choi begin his lesson and it was totally boring now but I can't make my blush dissappear.

~Lunch Time~

I stretch my arm up and yawn a little.

"Oh,right. It's lunch time. I better eat something"I muttered and I didn't even notice that he still beside me.

I pack out from my bag,took it out and put it on the table. My dad cooking is the best,he cook Jajangmyeon and black noodles. I took my chopstick,as I think for what do I eat first,as my results I choose the black noodle as I started eating it. I heard someone stomach was growling,I look beside me,Cheonsul put both of his hand on his stomach,oh..poor one. I gave him my Jajangmyeon to him and he look surprise.

"Is this...for me?"he ask.

"Yeah,take it"while I was nodding my head.

"Gamsahabnida!!"he suddenly hug me with joy of happiness.

"Yeah,yeah. Well enjoy your food"

It was a little awkward because we're in the class alone and silent too. He nod with that smile again and that will make my heart melt a little if he is Minghao,I will fainted when I just see his face.'Mm,Delicious~'I thought after I finished eating may black noodle. Cheonsul also finish eating,he gave it back to me my container as I put both of them in the bag then the perfect time the bell rang. I wait the teacher to come in,but it seems that our teacher isn't here yet,oh so lucky. Without the teacher,I talk with Cheonsul and we become friends but I think we are bestfriend already just in one day. He is sweet and funny.

>>Fast Forward>>

The whole class is over now,I guess the teachers are all busy because of planning something to go on a trip,maybe. I took my books in my locker and Cheonsul just told me that he is waiting for me st the school gate. After I close the locker,I turn around and his hand block my way. I look at him while hugging my books,I think I'm going to fainted,Minghao was infront of me he look at me and stepping forward to me as I step back and my back touches the locker.

"Wh-what are you doing,Minghao-ssi?"

"I just want to ask you something"

"Wh-what?"I stuttered.

"You seem so close with that new guy"

"Yeah,wae?"

"Do you like him or me?"he ask with that a bit hard question.

What should I do,what should I do??? What to answer,what to answer??? I do really like Minghao,Cheonsul is quite cute too*sigh* I don't know...as I didn't notice that his face come closer and closer to mine,then I lift my head as he slammed his lips to my lips with that gentle kiss and soft lips,I shove him away and look away from him with a blush on my cheeks.

"You are...really different from the other girls in school. I like you"as he lick his lips.

What?! Am I hearing it wrong? He should just choose another girl than me,he should just choose one of the fangirls,I'm just a pity girl here in school and I'm not that rich enough for him. He wink at me before he wave and say goodbye to me. As I ran outside to the school gate,I saw Cheonsul look so worry.

"Yah,I've been waiting here for so long,what are doing inside the school?"as we start walking together to go home.

"It's nothing"

"But why is your face so red,are you with your boyfriend?"

"Aniyo! Stop talking nonsense,I don't have any boyfriend. I'm just tired of walking"I yelled at him.

"Oh,really? You're tired,can I do this...?"

He suddenly pick me up bridal style,I got really shock with that quick movement and I look at him but my I think my face got redder and redder now. I nod,why did I agree with that?! C'mon he is a new student,what could go wrong? As we reach my home,he stood me up and he lean me to the wall beside the door. I ask him but he doesn't answer anything,as his both hand were side to side my ears and he lean forward to me. His face was a centimeter away from mine as the door open and he act like his normal self again.

"Annyeong,(Y/N)"he said before waving at me as I wave him back.

"Is that your boyfriend sweetie?"

"Aniyo"

I went in to my room,after taking a shower,I throw myself on my bed and sleep instantly. Tomorrow morning has come,I woke up because of the sunlight shine at my eyes,I went to shower,wore my uniform and eat my breakfast. I just remember about yesterday,Cheonsul and Minghao,are they start to like me? No,that could not be happening. I'm only a feelings for Minghao,as for Cheonsul I don't know but I know he's cute and he is just my friend.

I reach at my destination,at school,inside the school is silent. I put my books in my locker as my sight were pitch black all of the sudden when I close the locker. Someone just cover my eyes,I think it's a guy because his hands are truly warm and big. He pull me to an embrace but I still don't know who it is.

"Yah,Cheonsul-ssi. I know it's you right?"

"Wrong!! It's your boyfriend"he said.

What?! Boyfriend?! When did I get a boyfriend?! So,it click in my mine as I know who it is and I blush.

"M-Minghao...?"

"Correct!!"

As he uncover my eyes,he hug me again with his warm body and my face burning hot like lava. He pinch my cheeks hard,really hard. As I shove him away while turning around to him,I rub my cheeks and glare at him.

"It hurts,You know!"

"Oh,Mianhae. Lemme do this for you"

He step forward to me,he lean his face to mine as he peck my cheeks and he touch my lips as his lips going down to my lips. He gently peck my lips.

"Happy? It doesn't hurt anymore right?"He ask.

"Y-Yea-"I stuttered

"(Y/N)!! Let's g- Kesso!(Shit!)What is he doing here?"Cheonsul's smile fade and turn to frown.

As I walk with Cheonsul to class and I look at Minghao with that Do-You-Want-To-Be-My-Girlfriend look as I nod my head with a blush.

But I'm still confuse that he can't breath very well but why he kiss me,maybe he feels better.

_____________________
I don't know why it's long~haha!! Well just vote this for me. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

-^~^-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 1.3K 13
[requests temporarily closed] imagines for our beautiful Seventeen members. Request by messaging me or commenting on story parts. Add genre, member a...
104K 1.4K 33
started : [ 170514 ] ended: [ 180712 ] - copyright 2022 @moriohradio all rights reserved
1.3M 33K 200
New group called Seventeen has come out. I haven't seen an imagine based on this group so I'm creating one for you guys. Enjoy! :) P.S. No smut
42.5K 473 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...