Manan ff Vivaah (discontinued)

By manan_foreverlove

What happen when a down to earth girl get married to a rich arrogant greekgod. Will she be able to work out t... More

Part 1
PART 2
PART. 3
Part 4:
Part 5
Who's playing who
PART 6
Part7
Part8
Part 9
Part10
Part11
Part12
Part13
NOT A UPDATE
Not a update
Part 14
Part15
READ
Part16
Part18
Notes
Part19
Part20
Part 21
Part 22
Part23
Please read
Please read
BETTER GET THAT ON YOUR MIND
Note
Part 24
NOTE
PLEASE READ.
Part 25
Shoutout
Pictures
Part 26
Part 27
read this to help you
Published
Good bye
Continue
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Target
Part 31
Manan
Instagram
Back?
Discontinued!!!
Recommend 

Part17

23.9K 1.2K 45
By manan_foreverlove

Atul and Anjali went out and Nandini  went to sleep. They went in the hall to see Nyeonika mukti and manik sitting down on the sofa. They both went and sat down. Anjali's eyes were swimming with fat tears.  Nyeonika went and sat next to her and took her in her arms, while Anjali sobbed on her shoulder.

Anj: a-Aunty kya hogaya hai n-Nandu  ko??

Nyeonika also shed tears. Even though Nandini  had gained her conscious, she had a high fever. Mukti sat on the couch, crying silently. 

Ny: (crying) beta himmat rakho! Baghwan jald as jald humari Nandini  ko theek kardega!

Both hugged eachother and cried. Aliya was upstairs in her room. She was laying down on her bed crying.

A: yeh maine kya kardia? Bhabhi ke saath already ITNI rude thi aur abh yeh? I'm sorry bhabhi please mujhe maaf kardijye!!! Abh to bhai kabhi muje maaf nahi karenge!!!!

She was crying so much that her eyes were swollen because of crying. She tried to open her eyes but they kept on getting shut. She slept while crying.

NEXT MORNING

Nandini woke up due to some sun rays shining on her. She stretched her body and saw she was in the guest room bedroom. She looked at her side and saw Anjali sitting in the bed, sleeping in an uncomfortable position. She couldn't believe she saw her sister after such a long time. Her throat felt dry so she tried to reach the jug full of water and a glass which was placed on the side table. Because of the fever, her body was paining abit. She was trying to reach the glass but it fell down making a loud noise, by which Anjali woke up.

Anj: Nandu  kya hoa tu theek to hai?
N: di...p-aani chai-ye
Anj: haan main laati hun!

She ran outside to get water and  Nyeonika and mukti came as they heard something break. Nyeonika rushed towards Nandini  and sat next to her.

Ny: beta tu theek haai hai?
N: haan maa bas thodi weakness hai!
Mu: bhabhi jaaldi theek hojaye main to bored hogayi hun!!!

Nandini let out a small giggle. Just then Anjali came in with water. Nandini drank it and was looking around as if finding some one.  Nyeonika understood who she was finding.

Ny: beta manik ooper office Keliye ready horaha hai!
N: main ooper jaati hun shaayad unko zaroorat ho kissi cheez ki!
Ny: Lekin beta-

Before Nyeonika could say anything Nandini  ran upstairs towards her room. She opened the door to see manik struggling with his tie. Manik saw Nandin  from the mirror and got confused.

M: Nandin ...tum?
N: agar aap bura na manaein to main tie baandh dun?
M: huh? Haan!

Nandini hesitantly walked towards him and raised her hands. She lifted up his collar and started to do his tie. While she was tying his tie, he was lost in her angelic face. In a few seconds she was done and was about to go towards the cupboard to take out her clothes, when her vision started to get blurry. Manik saw she was gonna fall so he quickly held her by the waist. Nandini kept a hand on her head trying to open her eyes. Manik got tensed and patted her cheeks. He felt her cheeks warm and soon she started to shiver.

M: oh no isse to phir se fever horaha hai!Nandini ...Nandini utho! Nandini kya hoa hai?

Her body started to shiver more and she sank in his arms. She was whispering something but she was shivering so badly that she couldn't be heard. Manik bent his ears towards her lips and he finally heard her murmuring.
Ni: (shivering) mujhe bohot... T-thand l-agg rahi h-h-ai! Aa-p ple- please k-ahin nahi jaaye!!
M: main...main yahin per hun tumhare paas!
Main Kahin nahi jaraha! Nandini plz ankhein kholo!!!

He hugged her, don't know why but he was dying million deaths right now. He hugged her so she doesn't leave him. As she was wearing a saree from yesterday, manik's hand brushed on her bare waist and she was getting colder by each passing second. Before anything else happens, manik lifted her in his arms and place her on the bed. He wrapped her in the comforter and switched of the Air Conditioner.
He was about to go and call someone from downstairs when Nandini held his hand and he turned around to look at her who was trying to open her eyes. Her grip around his hand was getting weaker as her body was still weak.

N: plz mujhe chod ke matt jaye! Mujhe...bohot thand...lagg...rahi...hai!!!
M: Nandini  main bas mom ko bula ke aata hun!
N: (trying to hold his hand) nahi...plz Kahin...matt jaye!

Manik felt terrible seeing his wife in this condition. He knew he started to have a soft corner for her, but what was it Attraction? Compromise? Or Love?

Manik sighed and sat on his knees next to her. He took out his mobile from his coat's pocket and dials home's landline number.
Mukti who was placing plates on the table for breakfast answered the phone. Manik told nikki about nandini's situation which was getting worse by each minute. Mukti quickly told Nyeonika and Anjali. Anjali grabbed her bag, where all the medical equipment was kept, and ran upstairs followed by mukti and Nyeonika. She opened the door to see manik rubbing nandini's hand in his.

Anjali ran to Nandini  and checked her temperature. She injected Nandini  with a anti-allergic injection. Within a few minutes, Nandini  fell asleep.

M: anjie kya hoa tha isse?
Anj: manik iska fever phir se tezz hogaya tha isislye kyun ke isne kal de kuch nahi khaya aur kal se same kapde pehne hai!
Ny: Anjali beta tum iske kapde change kardo phir! Mukti tumhari help kardegi!
Mu: jee Anjali bhabhi aap inki saare change kardein mom sahi keh rahi hai!!

Anjali nodded and manik  and Nyeonika  went outside. Anjali and mukti changed nandini's saree and made her wear a salwar suit as saree would leave her waist abit bear and also her arms. So it's better to wear a salwar suit which will cover her body and she will not catch fever.

After changing her they went downstairs to have breakfast. They saw manik, atul and Nyeonika  having breakfast but aliya was missing.

Anj:  Nyeonika Aunty Aliya  kahan parr hai?
Ny: (sigh) beta kal ke happen ke baad woh aapne room se Bahar nahi aayi!
Anj: main dhekti hun!
M: Anjie rehne do! Usne galti ki hai!
Anj: manik usne jaan bujh ke nahi ki and I think u very well know that! Mana ke tume Nandini  ki parwa hai par Aliya  Isn't totally on faults. Agar usne life mein ekk galti kardi iska Matlab yeh nahi hai ke harr hadse mein tum ussi ka fault nikalo!

Everyone was astonished by Anjali's sudden outburst.Nyeonika  was so proud of Anjali right now. Anjali's sister was burning with fever and here instead of blaming Aliya  she was supporting her. These Gupta sisters were totally a gem.

Anjali went in Aliya's  room and saw her sitting on the windowsill. Her head was leaning against the glass. Tears were dropping ou of her eyes. Anjali went and hugged her sideways.

A: I'm sooo sorry Anjie bhabhi!! Meri koi aisi intention nahi thi-
Anj: I know ailu tujhe explanation dene ki koi zaroorat nahi hai! Galti harr kisi se hoti hai!!!

Aliya hugged her and sobbed on her shoulder. After a few minutes Aliya  stopped crying and she and Anjali joined others downstairs in the dining area. She passed a warm smile to all and all returned except manik.

M: mom main chahta hun ke abh jald se jald Cabur aur Aliya  ki engagement hojaye!!
Ny: beta woh to theek hai Lekin. Abhi Nandini  ki tabiyat theek hojaye to phir him next week in dono ki engagement kardeinge!!

Manik nodded and went towards his room. He opened to see Nandini  still sleeping. He didn't know when he started to take slow steps towards the bed. He went and sat next to her. He was admiring her adorable face and was lost in it. Some hair were on her face disturbing his view so he pushed them aside gently. Nandini  coughed and woke up. She saw manik sitting there and got a bit nervous. She tried to sit but couldn't so manik helped her. Her throat felt dry.

N: p-paani!
M: main deta hun!!

He took hold of the glass which was placed on the side table and poured water In it. Before she could take hold of the glass he put it on her lips and made her drink. He was lost in her eyes while she was also lost on his blue oceanic eyes while drinking water. Nandini somehow came out of her trance and got nervous under his gaze.

N: a-aap aaj office nahi gaye?
M: (coming out of his trance) huh? Nahi tumhi ne to mana Kiya tha!
N: (confused) maine?
M: kab tum neend mein Barr bara ri thi tab!

Nandini was highly embarrassed right now. Oh god what will be manik thinking about her?
Has she said to much in sleep?

N: (thinking) oh god! Kahin maine neend main I LOVE YOU to nahi keh diya!!
N: maine bas yahi kaha tha?

Manik looked at Nandini  who was cutely asking a question from him. Soon he came back to his normal behaviour and felt guilty seeing her in this condition.

Nandini got up from the bed but her body was still very weak, she couldn't balance herself. Manik  held before she falls.

M: kahan jaa rahi ho?
N: neeche breakfast Keliye!
M: ruko main yahi laa deta hu!
N: nahi main...neeche hi karr lungi!!

Manik didn't have the nerve to say no so he sighed and picked her in his arms. Nandini got goose bumps and was very much confused.

M: tumhari body bohot weak hai! Isiliye main...main...lejata hun!!

He opened the door and went downstairs with Nandini  in his arms.

Done with one more update keep showing your love guys and thank you💕 keep giving likes and comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 126K 200
246K 21.1K 87
The story featuring our beloved on-screen pair, the two super cops of Lucknow women police station Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh.
39.8K 2.6K 69
Their Endless Love🔐♥♥♥♥ And Burning Desire🔥 (Mafiaas Love😈❤️)
285K 21.6K 100
Despite being completely different from each other, the love they hide has no bounds which makes them go any limits for each other. Story of two b...