Book 1: She's a Keeper | Augu...

Von LivThaWriter

What happens when you meet the one person you relate with the most? All rights reserved. No part of this pub... Mehr

Not Your Average Story...
1
2
3.1
3.2
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17.1
17.2
18
19
20 ~ Filler Chapter
21
22
23
24
25.1
25.2
26
27
28.1
28.2
29
30
31.1
31.2
Books
32
33
34
35
36
37.1
37.2
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45.1
45.2
46
47

10

78.4K 2.1K 1.2K
Von LivThaWriter

I'm feeling generous as hell today, so here y'all go. But yo, what if august had a identical twin? I can barely deal with one of him going ghost, how imma deal with two ghosts? 🤔🤔

August Alsina

"Aug!" I heard somebody yellin' though my house. It could only be-- "What's up bruh?" Loud mouth Trav.

"Why you always come up in hea bein' loud like you pay the bills?" I asked turning tha volume ta my beats pill down some.

I was whippin' up some fa when Cydney come ova inna few. Ion know why that hell Trav was hea afta eight, he usually duin' daddy duties and allat.

"Man, you luh me so why you trippin?" he questioned and I just looked at him, "What you cookin' Chef Skin'n Bonez?" He said callin' me that shit I hate.

"If you don't gon somewhea wit dat," I drew back my hand that held a wooden spoon like I was gon beat him wit it.

He threw his hands up in defeat, "Ay bruh, chill."

"I'm cookin' fa lata. Cyd comin' ova."

"Ya lil private danca, huh?" He started cheesin' real hard.

"She ain't my private danca, she my friend man. You know that." I said pouring some pepper on tha chicken I was makin'.

"Then why ain't none of us met her yet? She been around since like July." He said sittin' on tha counter.

"It aain't been that long, nigga... has it?" I did the math in my head. "Well shit.." I mumbled, facing him.

"Well shit, is right so whea she at?" He asked again.

"Nunya bizness. You and everybody else ain't finna give ha tha third degree."

He shook his head, "Breezy met ha, so let me at least." He suggested.

Travis was my brother and Chris was like my brother, so of course I let breezy meet ha. The difference between tha two is Chris ain't got no place ta go runnin' his mouth bout it ta my family. Trav on tha Otha hand, like ta blackmail and be 'Mr. Run-n-tellat'.

"If anything, I want ha ta meet you last. You petty as a mu'fucka." I said.

"And? what you thank you is? Unpetty? Nigga you the King of Petty, don't try me." He defended.

I smacked my lips, "You fa'sho ain't finna meet ha now." I washed my hand in tha sink and dried them off. "Now you gotta gon somewhea, I got--" I was stopped by tha doorbell.

Both me and Trav looked between each otha and I seen him smirk. I knew exactly what he was finna do. Before I could grab at him, he was gon' out tha kitchen, runnin' ta tha door.

"Trav chill out na!" I yelled runnin' behind him. Luckily, I snatched him by the tail of his shit and pullin' him back, befo' he grabbed tha doorknob. He too damn childish ta be my older brother.

"You thought you was slick, huh. Getcho ass out tha way," I tried pulling him behind me but he threw a fit, "You really wanna meet ha that bad?" I asked puttin' my hand on tha knob and he nodded.

"I needa find out who keepin' my lil bro level." He pleaded.

I sighed, "Fine."

I really ain't want nobody ta meet ha, not until she was ready, which wasn't now. "Gon' in tha kitchen and I'ma be thea inna min wit ha, Trav." He walked slow as molassas, so I waited until he was out of my sight befo' openin' tha door.

"Hi," She beamed at me."What took you so long?" Ha hair was up inna bun and she wore tha hoodie I have gave ha otha week with some leggins and a pair of Converses.

"Whassup, ma? I was in tha kitchen," I let ha in huggin' ha right afta. "You alil early ain't you?"

"Yeah, my class today was real chill. We just danced around and had a free day." She started, "Why are you wearing a apron and no shirt..." She said lookin' confused.

"This is how I cook," I laughed. "My bad,"

"Ouu you cooked?" She said followin' me ta tha kitchen.

I nodded. "Yeah, just sum lil'. It ain't done yet tho, thought you was gon' be later y'kno."

"No, it's fine. I'm in no rush." She smiled at me, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick," She said and I nodded as she went off, while I still headed to the kitchen.

"Whea she at?" Trav said lookin' all behind and 'round me.

"Chill, she went ta tha bathroom, prolly finna shower. She been at work." I checked tha chicken in the oven and then started on tha side dishes.

"Oh aight, thought you tol' ha go home cause I was hea." He mumbled.

I shook my head, "Nah, I wanted to but I ain't do it," I told him and he just shook his head.

He turned up tha music that was playin  from my phone, hooked ta my Beats Pill. Calvin Richardson's Falling Out was playin' at it was at my favorite part so I started singin' along.

It's so messed up,
I put you before my mother
It's so messed up,
I put you before my daughter
It's so messed up,
I put you before my son
Now I'm in need,
In need of someone

Trav picked up a whisk and started singin' inta it like it was a mic, makin' me laugh as we kept on singin'.

Cydney walked inta tha kitchen looking amused as what we was doin'. By now, we were on a different song and she was dressed in something different and her hair was damp.

Travis noticed her and made his way ova ta ha and started singin' at ha.

I shook my head and she started laughin' as he was singin' which made me laugh. I checked a few pots on tha stove ta see what was ready ta go in the bigger pot and what ain't. The song soon ended and Travis was still singin'.

"Trav! The song ova." I said snappin' him out of his trance.

"My bad bruh," He started laughin, "Hey, I'm Travis, his brother." He stuck his hand out to shake and she did.

"Hi. I'm Cydney. You just as crazy in person," She replied ta him makin' me laugh.

"Damn, Trav. Nice first impression." I joked.

"Man, whateva." He shooed me off. "Nice ta finally meet tha female that's been keepin' his ass in check."

"Well I try," She shrugged.

"Man, don't listen ta ha. I keep myself in check," I corrected him.

They both eyed me and busted out laughing.

"What?"

Cydney Michaels

"This was really good August," I said wiping my mouth.

August had prepared a large meal for the both of us. He kept his word from the first day I met him: Whenever you wanna NO style meal, let a nigga know.

I didn't even have to let a nigga know, he just did it. He made a huge pot of sausage and seafood gumbo.

"Preciate it, ma." He said picking his teeth with a toothpick. "Told you I was gon' throw down fa you, Nola style."

"Thank you, August. What all in it?" I stirred around my bowl to make sure I didn't leave anything behind.

"Chicken, sausage, crab, corn, green beans, some otha veggies.. oh yeah and some crawfish of course," he listed of a few more things and I was highly interested.

"Maybe if you around long enough, I can teach you alil sumsum." He rubbed his hands together like he was Birdman, making me laugh.

"Okay, I'd really like that." I really did want to be around for a while. It's been nearly six months and I'm still here, I must be doing something right.

"So what's been going on with you? Y'know, since I been gone." He asked.

"Mm, well I talked to my mom, she's decided to get help at the top of the year. I just hope she doesn't back out on it." I said.

After talking, me and my aunt paid the people she owed, she made the decision to change completely and start by doing a few rehab sessions.

"Don't worry, Cyd. If it's meant ta be she'll get ha shit tagetha."

"I hope so." I mumbled.

"C'mea." He said standing up and grabbing my hand.

"Why? What's up?" I asked but didn't get a quick reply.

"We gonna go chill, duh. I got my theater room set up while I was outta town." We walked up the stairs to the room.

It was mostly a dark tone of gray accented with white, sofa like seating. Grey panels lined the wall with black curtains. He'd had the floor raised a bit at the back, so it would descend down towards the screen as if it were a real theater room. I saw a stack of movies in cased to the side of the room.

"Batman fan huh?" I said looking at the movies that were up front.

"Oh yea, that's my nigga," he stated and I giggled slightly at his choice of words. I took a seat in the middle of the front seating while he took his time picking out a movie and dimmed the lights before making his way to me.

"What movie is this?" I made myself comfortable, folding my feet up under me.

"The Wood,"

"I love this movie." I said folding my legs up under me.

"Cyd, you love every movie we watch tagetha."

"And it's nice to know you keep me in mind when picking them," I said smirking at him.

"Yea yea." He waved me off and threw his arm over the back of couch.

He looked like he was about to fall asleep but I didn't bother him about going upstairs to sleep, I mean he did have a long flight earlier.

I just sat back and enjoyed the movie until I started to get sleepy myself, and stretched myself out.

"Tired?" I opened my eyes and his were right on me.

"Oh, I thought you were sleep," I shrugged my shoulders, "a little."

"Gon' ta sleep, I'a be hea." He said. I tried to stay awake to at least watch my favorite part of the movie when Stacy got pulled over but it just didn't happen.

Once I woke up, the movie screen was off and it was close to pitch black in the room. I looked around for any sign of August but he wasn't in the room or the bathroom that was connected to the room. I stretched before heading out the room to find him.

"August where are you?" I mumbled to myself. I don't see how he could live in this big house all by himself. It surprises me that he sees a bigger house in his future.

"Mornin', Miss. Cydney." I heard behind me along with footsteps. I turned around and it was Big T.

I held my chest, "Oh my lord, you scared me." After my heartrate went back to normal, I spoke again realizing what he said, "Morning? What time is it?"

"About five in tha morn'," He tapped his watch, "Lookin' for Yung?"

I nodded.

"He's down in the studio, need me to show you?" He asked. I shook my head, thanking him and turned on my heels to where August was. "Hungry?" He asked before I was out of sight.

"No, I'm fine. Thank you though." He nodded and continued going where he was going, as I did the same.

I reached the studio, turning the knob but it was locked so I knocked. I could hear the music that was blasting stop and the sounds of the door unlocking. His face appeared and the restlessness was evident on his face.

"You finally up, huh," he chuckled, letting me in. I nodded as he shut the door, "You aight?" I nodded again. We both sat down in a chair next to each other in front of the control board. "You sure? Cause you ain't said a word yet."

I stretched my arms out once again before speaking, "I'm fine August. Just trying to wake up is all."

He nodded his head understanding, before looking back at the computer in front of him. "That gumbo will put tha itis on you real quick." He said clicking around on the computer.

"It definitely hit me. Food hasn't put me out like that since I had my grandmas cooking." I replied honestly.

We sat around in a comfortable silence for a while. I'd be switching between Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook on my phone, while he'd just do whatever, occasionally mumbling words to a song. He did it once more, so I decided to speak on it.

"What song do you keep mumbling?" I looked up at him waiitng on an answer.

"What? Which one?"

"Any one, they all sound good from the little snippets I'm hearing."

"Uh, just some songs from my album." he said still concentrating on whatever he was doing, "Wanna listen?"

"Nah," I answered simply before going back to what I was doing.

"Nah?"

"Nah." I repeated again. "I don't want any special treatment, I'll wait until the album releases." I explained. "I haven't even opened the one you gave me yet."

"Wow," He started before turning around towards me, "you got tha option ta listen ta ya favorite artists' unreleased album, and you don't take it?" He chuckled to himself, "wow."

"Am I surprising you again?" I cheesed at him making him laugh with a nod.

"Well, what if I want you ta listen ta it?" He asked. I shook my head no. "What about one song?"

We went back and forth on the subject before I decided to break it.

"August," I made direct eye contact at him making sure I got his attention this time, "I will listen to it," I paused seeing him smile a little, "on December 11th, when it drops, okay?"

He smacked his lips, "Mane, fine." He turned himself to face the control board again, waving me off.

"Awe, is lil Auggie mad?" I joked. He just ignored me and kept doing whatever.

"Stop being petty," I said as I started recording him on snapchat.

He looked towards me and shot a bird before smiling that perfect smile. Flipping the camera back to me I shook my head, rolling my eyes and ended the video. Changing the filter to black and white, I posted it to Snap and saved it to post to Instagram.

My followers and views went up immediately after August tagged me in that first photo a few months back. I'd received a lot of love from the Nation and some hate but the ones who were 'pro Cydsina' were quick to put them in their place.

I laughed to myself at the thought of the ship named they'd given us and we weren't even dating.

"What you laughin' at?" August asked.

"I was thinking about that new name Nation gave us."

"Oh, Cydsina?" I nodded and he smirked, "It's actually straight. Better than that Augney shit they had goin' earlier." I laughed at his comment. When they started calling us Augney, he shut that down quick.

"It's nice, really. I applaud them for that one." I said posting the video I'd just made to Instagram. The likes and comments started to roll in. I scrolled through the comments, either shaking my head or laughing at them until August spoke again.

"You seen that interview I did yet?"

"Which one?"

"That one from yestaday, wit Ebro."

"Not yet, why?" I asked.

"They asked about you."

"What did you say?" I locked my phone, very interested in what he had to say.

"You'll have to see for yourself," he turned back around in his chair.

I mugged him as if he could see me and pulled up YouTube on my phone to watch the video. Towards the middle of the interview, Ebro did a smooth transition into asking about me. I'll have to admit that it was really clever how he did it.

As August spoke about me, my cheeks got hot and I already knew they were turning red. Covering my face, August sat beside me on he sofa pulling my hands from my face.

"Stop that." He said simply before placing his eyes on the laptop screen. I didn't take my eyes off of him. Admiring his flawless skin, my mind began to wonder.

I was kinda, sorta, not really but still was, falling for August.. If that even makes sense? It was weird. I felt so comfortable around him, it scared me. I'd never been that way around anybody so I didn't know what to do sometimes. I felt so wishy-washy about it at the same time.

The comfortableness I received from him sort of reminded me of my brother. He would comfort me if something went wrong, as August did too. Which brought me to thinking of what my brother told me when I visited him. I thought about that one person he passed his duties on to, if it could be August.

It was obvious, my feelings I pushed away at one point were growing for him.

August saying that there's nothing intimate going on between us a while back slowed those feelings down, but now they're coming back stronger than they were before. Us hanging out almost every day didn't help.

"Cyd?" August waved his hand in front of my face, bringing me back to reality.

"Huh?"

"You good? You look like you was thinkin' on sum heavy shit." He chuckled.

"I'm fine." I half smiled. "What did you ask?"

"What you tryna do taday?" He repeated.

I looked at the time and it was six in the morning. Why was he even asking this? I just wanted to go back to sleep at the moment, I don't even know why I decided to come down here knowing he would keep me up.

"August the day hasn't even started yet," I looked at him.

"And? I like ta plan shit, so let me plan shit. What you wanna do?"

"You wanna plan stuff but you asking me what I wanna do?" I shook my head, "But honestly?" I wanted to just hang out with him for a few hours, so whatever he did I wanted to be right next to him, him holding me in the process.

I ended up shrugging my shoulders and he sighed.

"Really?" he asked and I nodded in reply.

"Well it's my off day fa once, I just wanna sleep and chill. Might even turn ma phone off fa once."

"Hm, Well I'm free until three." I had to pick up a extra class to teach since everything that happened with my mom came up, So for the next few weeks I'd be busy Monday's, Wednesday's, Friday's and Saturday's now. I didn't mind it, but I was gonna miss my lazy Saturday's.

"Aight cool. Chillin' it is then."

August Alsina

"August we are not going through this shit again." Cydney told me as I stopped on horror movie, "I don't like scary movies and you know that." She pointed at me.

We were up stair in my bedroom just chillin' and she was complainin' about what ta watch on TV. I wanted ta watch a scary movie but she was all about them chick flicks and romantic comedies. I do this every time we watch a movie cause it just never gets old. In the end, I always let ha pick cause I'm such a gentleman.

"We gon' watch whateva I put on this screen," I said. I was leaning over the bed as she was siitin' on it Indian style, waitin' on me ta pick sum.

She pouted like she always do when she don't get ha way. "You know what,"

I thought she was finna do that cute pouty thang she do when she ova tha situation but nah. Instead, she snatched tha remote from me and hopped off tha bed.

"Cyd, stop playin' and gimme da damn remote! I chased ha 'round tha room while she just laughed which made me smile alil but I quickly wiped it away. "Cyd, fa'real," I stopped ta catch my breath. "This ain't fair na." She ova thea wit tha lungs of a swimmer while I'm struggling like I got smoker lungs.

"Awe, is little ole' Aug out of breathe?" she giggled, twirling tha remote in ha hands.

We was facing each other, and tha only thing that was in tha way of me getting ta ha was tha lil bench that was in front of my bed.

I hopped it real quick and grabbed ha, pickin' ha up as she screamed. She was hittin' at my back but I ignored it and threw ha on tha bed. She calmed down some befo' she pouted.

Tryna fight me offa ha, I pinned ha down by ha wrists wit my left hand and stood between ha legs. "Can I have the remote na?" I asked lookin' fa it. She smirked at me. "Whea you put it at?"

"Not tellin'." She said still smirkin' at me. She didn't know what this was doing ta my lil soldier; ha between my legs, pinned up like she was... damn. I mentally shook my head tryna break my thoughts.

This was how just about every time we watched a movie in my room went. I'd be mean, she took the remote and eventually give it back after I would make ha say tha magic word. But I wasn't fa it this time.

"Cyd don't make me strip search you na." I said honestly, cause I'd really do that shit especially since we done got closa these past few weeks. "If I didn't know any betta, I'd say you want me ta, huh?" I smirked back at ha. A few weeks ago, I wouldn't have done this.

Ha stomach was partially exposed and I started feelin' around on ha and ha facial expression changed real quick. "Still don't wanna tell me?" I said lowly as my hand slowly made its way up ta ha chest.

"Okay! August just please stop," she shouted at me. "Here." She freed ha hands, lifted up and pulled it from tha waistband of ha leggins on the side. I looked at her, noticing the change in her eyes. They grew darker.

"I need to go to the bathroom, can you move please?" I lifted up off of ha, pullin ha up in the process.

"You good?" I grabbed ha by ha wrist before she fully walked away but she snatched it from me. I was confused na.

"Yeah," She nodded avoiding eyes wit me. "Just really have to pee.." She walked ta tha bathroom and shut tha door, locking it.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that I thought ta myself.

She been in tha bathroom fa like ten mins and I know it don't take that long ta piss so made my way ta tha door ta see what's up.

"Cyd. Cydney." I knocked on tha door and heard it unlock, seein' it open so I stepped back. "You good?"

"Yeah?" Ha eyes away alil red, like she'd been cryin' or sum.

"Look,  My bad I did that, I was just messin' 'round and--"

"No it's fine, we're cool, Okay?" She nodded lookin' as if she was tryna convince harself that we was really fine but I knew we wasn't.

I looked at her, "I ain't mean ta invade ya-"

"You're forgiven August." She cut me off. If that wasn't one thing I hated.

"Don't worry about it." She tried to reassure me but I know exactly what I was gon' do: worry like hell about it. I'd grown a tight ass bond wit ha in a matter of months, so I wasn't finna let it slide that easy.

"I need to get going. I've gotta go eat, shower and stuff before I go to work."

"Lemme fix you sum ta eat." I said, quickly. "Got sum mo' gumbo left ova."

She looked at me like she wanted t say no, but her stomach said otherwise.

"You can even shower here, I'll put ya stuff in tha wash." I tried convincing ha mo'.

I ain't want ta seem like I was begging ha ta stay, but it felt like it. I just wanted ta know what was up wit ha and why she reacted like that. She didn't answer me so I took that as her staying.

"Towels in tha bathroom, you can use my bathroom if you want, since everythang in thea already. I'll leave you sum ta put on while ya clothes get washed." I said in one breath. I ain't wanna give ha time ta change ha mind.

She just nodded before heading off ta tha bathroom.

"Cydney," I stopped ha, "We needa about this later, aight?"

"There's nothing to talk about August." She stated befo' shutting tha door completely.

I sighed and searched through my clothes fa sum ta fit ha. Once I found sum, I laid it out on the bed and went downstairs ta start warming up some leftovers.

"Yung, you good?" Big T asked walking in tha kitchen.

I nodded before shaking my head 'no'.

"I don' fucked up bruh." I pushed tha food around tha bowl wit tha fork.

"What you did this time?" He sighed sitting beside me at tha counta. Big T was lowkey a reminda ta me of Mel.

Not in looks but in tha wiseness tha nigga had. Every time I fucked some shit up or had a issue he'd be tha one ta go to and help me screw my head back on straight. I preciate tha hel outta that shit.

I explained ta him what happened not too long ago and he just shook his head at me.

"You prolly struck a nerve wit some past experiences she had." He explained. "Didn't you say she went thru some things long time ago?"

I nodded.

"Well it prolly had ta deal wit that. You can't just be gropin' up on any girl, Yung. Didn't you learn that already?" He joked reffering to tha girl I basically violated at a concert a while back. I regretted tha hell out of that night, wish I could take it all back.

"I guess you right," I shrugged. It made sense logically but what was I gon' do na?

"Look, I got some business ta handle, I'll see you around bruh." He stood up patting my back and walked off into a different room while Cydney came from around tha corna.

She stood in tha doorway of tha kitchen looking at me. She wore tha oversized t-shirt I laid out fa ha along wit a pair of my boxers.

"That's all I had that would fit you, you can keep em if you want tho, ion need em," I said referring ta tha underwear. They were from a fresh pack that I'd never worn, the store sent the wrong size but I still kept them anyways.

"Where's your washer and dryer?" She asked.

"I'll show you." I hopped off my seat and went ta tha laundry room wit ha following behind me. Since tha food was already done, I made sho' everythang was off befo' walkin' out tha kitchen.

She opened tha washer lid and threw ha stuff in thea. "Detergent?"

I reached above ha ta that cabinet and I got some of tha detergent down from tha cabinet above since it was high up. She jumped alil and I looked at ha funny befo' I realized why. My dick was rubbin' all against ha lower back when I reached up ta get tha detergent. She looked shocked fa a moment until she looked up at me and then apologized.

I frowned slightly. Why was she appoligizing fa sum I ain't even know I was doin'? "Nah ma you good. That was all me, my bad."

She stared at me and as if she wanted ta say sum ta me but just walked out tha room instead. I shook my head, sighing, before starting tha washa and heading down stairs.

I grabbed ha a bowl and fixed it, sitting it down on tha counta.

"Thanks," she mumbled before sticking ha fork inta a piece of sausage.

I just nodded not sure what ta do anymore. I wanna know why what did made ha act that way and she won't gonna let up in telling me, I know that fa'sho.

We ate in silence as it went on ta noontime when she finally finished. I took our plates and cups ta tha kitchen, puttin ' them in tha sink.

"Cyd, come talk wit me fa a min." I said ta ha while I rinsed off my hands.

"August, I already told yo—" I pulled ha back towards me as she tried get away from me.

"I know what you told me, but I ain't wit that shit..." I cut ha off knowin' it was a lie. "at least not with you. I wanna know so I don't do it again." I added.

"I see.." She said unda ha breath making me narrow my eyes.

At this point I was getting fed up wit ha. Ion know what it was but she was pissin' me off not telling me sum shit I need ta know.

"You know what, imma just stop, aight?"

"What are you talking about?" It was like she was playin games wit me na.

"You know, I'm just tryna help you and get you ta talk ta me about what went on so it doesn't happen again but I guess you can't undastand that." I shrugged.

She stayed silent, hopefully because I was right.

"Ima be in tha studio, you'ca let yaself out when ya clothes get done," I said befo leaving tha room. She could stay if she wanted, but I ain't had shit else ta say ta ha no mo', not now at least.

I knew shit would prolly end bad but I ain't care at this moment. I got a album release ta worry about. Not a chick who just can't be real wit me fa one thang that could make or break us as friends. I just don't got time fa it.

Afta a good hour an a half of bein' in tha studio, I made myway upstairs ta see if Cyd was still hea' but she was nowhea ta be found. I meant what I said about tryna help but not what I said about ha leavin'.

I wanted ha ta stay and maybe we'd talk shit out. I took once last look out tha window ta see if ha lil Nissan was in tha driveway.

Maybe she ain't wanna stay as bad as I wanted ha to.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

188K 4.9K 47
Sarah has had enough of August abusive ways will she be able to escape. Read to find out about more. THIS STORY IS MADE UP, NOT BASED ON REAL EVENT...
114K 3.2K 42
Series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This Is Our Life } [ This is the first book of the three book series...
233K 3.2K 80
Y/n Imagine book 2 Ask to request any celebrity Remember if you are not 14 you can not get a freaky or a violent imagine Send the request to my me...
2M 70.8K 22
[Caution-Mature Audience] The ORIGINAL "The Babysitter" story Re-Publishing this story as I edit each chapter. Please bare with me readers. One of...