Let's make memories

AndiK1ng द्वारा

!!!Might Continue!!! "You are Mine! Not Brandon's! Not Charlie's! Mine!" He roared at me. "I am....yours" I w... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author is FREAKING OUT
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
info on the thingy
Holy cow....
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
OH MY FREAKING GOSH
Chapter 21
Not a Updte
Not another Update sry
Chapter 22
Author's Update
IM GROUNDED!
Chapter 23
Hehee
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
DISCONTINUED
Should i bring it back?
Final Thought
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
...

Chapter 4

19.3K 494 10
AndiK1ng द्वारा

Louis' POV

I walk into class late like always. Like come on, who is always on time? That one girl is... what is her name? Vallery? Nessa? Vanessa? Yes that's what it was! The girl who never shuts up!
Anyway, I walk in and see the teacher talking to her, not a big deal till she drops her big ass book onto the ground. Yeah, I'm not no nerd but I know a good book when I see I and she just dropped a good book. I see her frozen as she mutters something to the teacher then walks back to her desk, completely forgetting about her book. Idiot...
"Mr. Folton, come here please" Mr. Belton says to me. I roll my eyes and walk up to his desk.
"Yes your Honor" I say jokingly.
"Since your grades are so bad I have appointed you a tutor. She seems to know you. Her name is Vanessa" he says to me. I turn to look at her with a glare. A tutor?!!? I know I was failing this class but I didn't know I was failing that bad!! I groan as she looks away and pick up her book. Might as well be a good person for once.
Then the bell rang...
Guess I won't be a good person during this class. I watch as she quickly leaves. Her hair flowing as she walked. Damn she was fine. But I would only have a one night fling with her like all the other girls in this school. Like come on. I know I said I would settle down but... i don't know if I'm completely ready to. Maybe one more fling won't hurt. Will it?

This was.... a bit longer? Maybe? No? Okau. Anyway, I think just doing 2 chapters a night will make yall happy sine that's like 600 words. Maybe I should just combine the two to just make one big chapter but idk. I like having stories in just one point of view so yeah. Bye lovelies!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

The Girl Gang Leader Destiny द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

229K 7.5K 42
Vanessa Macbeth leads two lives. To the unwitting students of her High School, she's an all-star soccer player. To the wild girls who roam the street...
145K 4.6K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
111K 1.5K 26
"You make me weak. You make me mad, you make me crazy." he breathes, staring me in my eyes. "What am I saying.." he chuckles and stares at my twiddli...
3.9K 286 71
Dylan Caldwell is a gang leader. SHE is 16. That's right folks! A female gang leader! Woohoo! Dylan meets the school badboy Ryder Lynch and they find...