Dreams of Josie (Completed)

By DreamWriter4ever

*BEWARE: I started writing this when I was much younger so I apologize on how fast paced it is, I plan to edi... More

Prologe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Extra

Chapter 4

21.9K 631 41
By DreamWriter4ever

Mark's POV

My driver stops the car as he pulls up to Joleson enterprises. The empire of the one and only man I call my enemy. I hate him with every fibre in my being. He's like a piece of trash that I want to crumple up in my fist and discard of. As my mind thinks over the fact of how much I utterly loathe Brandon Joleson, my hand rakes my hair back out of my face. Out of the corner of my eye, I don't realize the beauty standing beside me in the elevator. I turn to look at her, getting a better look.

She's beautiful. Long dark hair, slender hourglass figure.

"My my my are you ever stunning," I say, getting her attention.

My eyes trail over her, looking her up and down and I smirk, knowing she caught onto me.

"Thank you." She replies, blushing. Cute.

"Call me Mark." Smiling, as I introduce myself.

"Josie." Her graceful lips form a smile as she shakes my hand.

"Are you busy on Friday night?" Hopefully, she will agree to go out with me, she's a sight for sore eyes.

"No I'm not actually." Josie replies, she looks shocked that she was asked such a question.

"Alright then, I'm taking you out on a date on Friday night, I'll pick you up at 8, give your number sweetheart." I hand her my phone and watch as she types in her number before handing it back to me.

Yes, score.

The elevator dings, ugh time to deal with the enemy.

"See ya, sweetheart." Bidding goodbye as I step out of the elevator to my dreaded destination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 8.6K 36
a simple yet beautiful hard-working girl falls in love with simply the wrong but the right guy at the same time, jasmine white is a 24 years old wom...
15.7M 464K 43
Isabella Smith, a twenty two year old woman struggling to make it through the evils of the world and surviving through thick and thin to give her sis...
62.5M 2.6K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
624K 5.9K 12
PUBLISHED WITH LIMITLESS PUBLISHING. COMING AUGUST 28, 2018. PAPERBACK AND E-BOOK COPIES. UK LINK: http://amzn.eu/0LSeyA7 US LINK: http://a.co/fuyk...