Born, Hated and Found (The Va...

By FangsandVeins

(Editing) As much as she'd love to have humanity in her she doesn't; she never did. As infuriating as it i... More

Born with Fangs
Salvatores
Damon and Mystic Falls
Tomb vampires
Free
My only exeption
The not so fearful
Don't Mess With Me
Road trip
BOYS!
Wolf much
Moon Stone
Warriors
Masquerade ball
Did I Ruin it
Last hope
Dumb Kidnappers
Gone
Elijah
Night in a cabin...
How many times does this happen till It gets boring again?
Another NORMAL day
A Tale
The ferocious and the little
Dinner parties are friendly...
Kill and Die
A cure
Flutter
Date
A dance at the falls is never just a dance
Undead
A little Drama hurts everyone
Death is Long Overdue
Revenge is sweet.....but under certain circumstances
The Truth to the Tale
Who
Not me
A Little More Than Confused
You're Gonna Here Me Roar
Wrecking Ball
Drunk with Damon
Suprise Visit
Damon, get out of my shower
The Threat of Worry Lines
To Bash a Birthday
Lost
Sacrifise
Closure
One Ends, The Other Begins
Made A Deal With The Devil
Goodbye

Roadtrips can go in many directions

2.1K 53 24
By FangsandVeins

"What!!!! Cheating me he's been, yoda I feel like, god oh my!!!" - @JaiSwagginHard

(This girl makes me laugh!! :'D)

~*~

"Why can't I have blood?" I demanded outraged over the fact that Elijah refused to give me blood. Does he not understand the pain I'm going through. The burn in my throat, the itch in my eyes, it was all getting to be too much.

"Because you can't!" He yelled for what seemed like the hundredth time. "If I give you blood, it means you'll get stronger and try to escape."

"Where on a plane." I said, like it was obvious, which it was. "What am I gonna do skydive? I don't even have a parachute."

"Shut up Kayla!" He demanded looking into my eyes, clearly trying to compel me. Little did he know, that I can't be compelled.

Since I didn't want him to find out, I just got up and began walking away, towards the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Elijah asked.

"To find Ripper." I simply answered, moving forwards into the poorly lit empty kitchen. I guess living for hundreds of years means you get your very own private jet. Lucky Elijah.

"Ripper." I called out in a hushed whisper. When I was sure that no one was in the kitchen, I slowly went over to the refrigerator. As silently as I could, I grasped the door handle, and yanked it open. Inside the gigantic double-door refrigerator, sat multiple bags of the most delicious looking blood bags, I had ever seen in my life. Though that could just be because I was starving and the wounds I had received from getting hurt, were still not healed.

I grasped one bag of blood, and pulled it out of the fridge, and held it in my hands. It was freezing cold, but it was better than nothing.

I ripped open the bag, and began drinking the delicious substance as fast as I could. When I was done, I stared at my arms. The wound slowly covered up with new skin, not even leaving a scar. Of course it wouldn't scar, I'm a vampire.

Smiling like a fool, I didn't even notice the footsteps, and the gush of the wind before I was slammed into the wall, my back painfully making contact with it. In that split second my eyes had closed and the empty blood bag had dropped from my hands onto the marble floor.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Ripper restraining me against the wall with his hands.

"Your not supposed to be drinking blood." He growled, as his orders kicked in. I'm sure Elijah had compelled them to watch me for all sorts of things. "I have to tell Elijah."

He was about to go, but I decided to try something of my own. I grasped his chin making him, look into my eyes. Then I lent forward and whispered. "You will not tell Elijah."

"I will not tell Elijah." He murmured, the compulsion taking over. I smiled triumphantly as he fell under my compulsion. I couldn't believe the fact that my compulsion is stronger than, Elijah's.

"Now forget this interaction and go."

Just like I commanded he left. I leant back against the counter, wandering why I could over-power the compulsion of the oldest vampire in history. This was definitely not normal and I guess this is where the potenza bellezza curse comes in. I am supposedly supposed to be powerful, and possess a lot of energy. But I don't get it. My powers had become close to weak long time ago. To be honest most of the powers I thought I had, I don't even know how to use. My mind reading powers take more energy out of me then I could imagine. The only thing that seems to have grown with me is my ability to use water, fire, earth and air. I use them often, so I'd know that they are strong, but how come everything else, seems to be so weak.

~*~

"I am so telling Elijah on you!" I yelled in a sing-song voice as I leapt up from the kitchen stool.

"Please don't." Ripper plead, his eyes turning into puppy dog eyes. I smirked and stuck my tongue out at him.

"What are you going to do Ripper?" I teased. All though Ripper was like twenty, he was just like a nine year old at heart, soft and innocent.

Suddenly he flung himself at me and began tickling me at my sides. I squirmed and wiggled as he sat on my back tickling me.

"Stop!" I yelled in between breaths, before I began laughing again. "Ripper!" I plead, tears falling from my eyes as I continued laughing. "Stop!"

While I was laughing I heard an unanticipated sound from the left of us. It kind of sounded like a clearing-throat type of noise. Unfortunately for me, my face was pressed against the floor, and all I could see was the right side of the room.

Ripper's tickling stopped just as the noise sounded but the fatty was still sitting on me, his one-hundred and eighty pounds keeping me glued to the floor.

Slowly I felt his weight getting off me till there was no contact at all.

Gradually I lifted myself off the floor into a sitting position. I brushed myself off then looked up.

"Oh, Hi Elijah." I greeted, as I went back to brushing myself off, then stood up.

The both of them stood their quietly, except the difference was, Elijah's face showed no emotion which just made him look scarier in the dimly lit kitchen, and Ripper looked slightly afraid with his head hung low.

"Hehe.." I awkwardly laughed, and skipped over to Elijah, the urge to be outside and running more urgent. I tugged on his arm, making his eyes turn towards me. Damn me and my shortness.

"What are you here for?" I asked, having to slightly look up at him.

"The planes about to land, you might wanna buckle up." He said turning around and walking out. I stood their for a few seconds, but then I felt stupid so I followed him anyways.

"Turn that off." Elijah muttered.

"But-but it's Michelle Jackson!" I said stunned.

"And I'm Elijah Mikaelson. Turn it off." He said again no emotion in his voice.

I muttered profanities and death threats under my breath while buckling my seatbelt.

There was that one split second, in which everything changed. Elijah froze in realization and smashed me against the wall, while ripping my seatbelt.

He had me in a choke hold against the wall while the plain was landing.

"Your awfully chirpy and coloured for someone who didn't have blood." He snarled.

My hands moved from their original positions to his hands trying to pry his hands away, before he had me gasping for air.

When I didn't speak, it's like he understood I defied him, and let me go, to slide down and hit the wall, causing blood to drip from my head. This is why it was important, to wear seat-belts, while the plain is descending.

Elijah had disappeared, leaving me to get up and fend for myself. I leaned against the wall and hauled myself up, leaning against it for support. I felt slightly dizzy do to the fact that all I had was one bag of blood and my wounds from earlier hadn't healed fully either. I groaned as the throbbing in my head increased painfully. Damn Elijah. He's gonna kill me before he even gets to break my damn curse.

~*~

Sitting in the taxi in Alaska, was extremely awkward. Elijah sat in one corner looking out the window and I on the other.

Whomsoever Elijah is going to kill has got him to be super perky. He had a evil, masochist smile on his face the entire way. It was beginning to piss me off.

"What's got the cold hearted, humanity turned off, emotions supposedly turned off, original vampire smiling?"

His head snapped towards me, and his head tipped to the side almost scrutinizing me with his curious eyes. "I barely understood that." He lamely said.

I rolled my eyes. "Well are you going to answer my question?"

"Let's just say you and I are both going to enjoy the killing of that sparkly species." He said, a smirk stretching along the left side of his face.

"How am I going to enjoy this?" I asked.

"You like revenge." He simply stated as if he has known me for a century.

"Yes I do. I love it." I say not really getting the point of all this. Revenge is the best. Getting all your anger out on every single thing that angers you. It's like fuel to me. Besides Karma's too slow, so you might as well get your own revenge.

"And your slightly sadistic."

"I'm a vampire. Obviously I'm sadistic, but not too such a far point, where I want to kill every living thing because it pleasures me. At that point, I'd be sick." I replied.

"Your a masochist."

I narrowed my eyes. "No I'm not. I may like to kill people that anger me and defy against me, but I don't just kill random people."

He just smirked and looked away, like he knew something I didn't. I growled and looked away, too angered to question and argue with him further.

~*~

Authors Note: (read I need some advice and you my wonderful readers need to give me it!!)

I know short, but the next one is coming soon, and there's gonna be a lot more action.

So I decided to give u guys this earlier than I had planned, but here it is anyways.

So some of u want me to do this love triangle thing with Kayla, but I don't want to do that, because then it's like Kayla likes more than one guy and becomes a Katherine. I want her love to be for one guy and make it strong rather than revolving every week in between guys. I personally don't enjoy stories like that, and don't wanna right one like that either.

Though that doesn't necessarily mean that Damon and Kayla's relationship is going to be a smooth ride. It's not a love story without some major drama.

I might also make a sequal for this, or just keep writing in the same book, so give me your input, sequal, or an on-going book.

Also I might have another TVD fan fic coming out soon!! I have two ideas, one for a stefan love story the other is a damon. So I'm going to see how the stefan one goes and the damon one, then which ever one has more fans will be continued.

Thanks for reading this and feel free to express your opinion. Also the sequal is not now, its for future planning.

Lots of live from yours only,

Xoxo - Tabby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 10.1K 54
It's been an adventure. Since 1864 Alexandria "Alex" Elizabeth Salvatore has traveled across the globe enjoying her vampire life. Sure her brothers h...
11.5K 629 38
They were just two friend probably too obsessed with The Vampire Diaries, but can you blame them? It was a normal night, the moon was out, but both M...
126K 2.7K 41
Is it fate or destiny that will bring these two together? ❝You don't know who matters the most in your life, until they're brutally taken from you, a...
3.5K 53 13
A Petrova Doppelganger An Original Hybrid A Vampire And a betrayal Both Katherine and her sister were on the run , being hunted , but for very diffe...