Stumbling into A Vampire (Com...

By WritingMyPassion

I, Shannon Maylon, had THE picture perfect life. I was popular, captain of the dance team, dating the quarter... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 12

8.8K 187 26
By WritingMyPassion

 SO THIS CHAPTER HAS A SEXUAL PART IN IT. I USED TO HAVE IT FOR THE PUBLIC, BUT THEN I DECIDED TO CHANGE THAT SO I NOW HAVE A "STORY" THAT IS JUST MADE UP OFF MY RESTRICTED CHAPTERS. SO IF YOU WANT TO CHECK IT OUT GO RIGHT AHEAD. YOU HAVE TO READ THIS CHAPTER FIRST THOUGH, BECAUSE IT IS ONLY THE ONE PART.

AND ON TO THE CHAPTER . . .

___________________________________________________________

Damon was wreslting with some buff blonde vampire in the middle of my room. He must have heard the thought in my head because his eyes snapped up to mine.

“Shannon, get . . .” The blonde vampire rammed into his side sending him flying into the wall neck to me. He grunted and fell to the floor.

“Damon!” I shrieked stepping fully into my room to go to him. Sudden I was pinned up against the wall by a muscular body with hands on either side of my head. I gasped as my head hit the wall.

I gazed into two light green orbs for eyes, they were pierce into mine with pure anger. He took in a deep breath leaning into my neck.

“Well, Don’t you look just tasty,” He smirked breathing on my neck. He lightly pressed his lips there. To anyone on the outside this would look affectionate. I, on the other hand, knew he was just tasting his produce before for me committed to the meal.

“No,” Damon grunted from the ground. I saw him struggling to stand again.

“Just one bite,” He breathed.

“I don’t think so, Buddy,” I kicked up my leg and pushed the bottom of my heel hard into his chest.

“Shit,” He growled stumbling backwards. My heel had stabbed him in the chest. He clutched the wound and fell to the ground, “They’ll know . . . you’ll pay,” He coughed at Damon and then burst into ash.

I gasped shocked. I was stuck against the wall my nerves on edge, the adrenaline was pumping through my veins and my heart was going a mile a minute. I tried to take deep breathes, but they came out in panic gasps.

“Are you . . .” Damon coughed as he stood, “Are you okay?” He stumbled over to me.

“Yeah,” I gaped at the pile of ashes on my floor.

Damon stumbled over to them and stared at the pile like he couldn’t believe his eyes, Then he turned back and looked at my feet. “Your heels,” He explained, “They must be made of some kind of wood.”

“What?” I gasped shocked looking down at my shoes.

He chuckled nervously, “When did you turn into one of Charlie’s Angels?”

I laughed in a similar tone to his, “I – I don’t even know.” I shook my head putting my head in my hands.

“Okay, are you okay?” Damon turned back to me.

“Yeah, I – I am ju – just a little flustered,” I sighed my hands shaking, “Are you okay?” I asked looking him up and down make sure he had no marks on him.

“Yes, I am fine. I had the upper hand until I saw you . . . I panicked. I wasn’t expecting you home yet,” He sighed looking more normal.

“What? You didn’t expect him home so you invited one of your enemies for a midday beat down?” I breathed giving him a what the hell look.

“No,” He looked at me like I was crazy, “No, of course not. Shannon people are starting to realize that I has slightly settled down. The word is getting around of where I am. At least you knocked one of them off the very long list,” He sighed sitting down on my bed.

“Well, who is telling everyone? Vanessa? Padrick?” I pushed dropping my bag and walking over to him.

“Vanessa would never. She is one of my very few friends I have in this life,” He sighed putting his head in his hands.

“Then Padrick?” I asked.

“No, Padrick never actually saw me. He doesn’t know that I suck around,” Damon explained.

“But he thought you did,” I said seriously.

He looked up at me confused.

“He attacked me because he thought I was important to you,” I explained. “So he must have thought you stuck around, Right?”

“Oh God,” He sighed, “You’re right.”

“But, that’s okay for now. We can deal with it,” I said as I started pacing.

“No, Shannon, you should not have to deal with this. This is my past . . . my problems. I am putting you in danger,” He complained.

“It’s okay. Cole’s coming and that puts us up one vampire right?” I tried to smile encouragingly.

“Yeah well, I am not sure Cole will be mush help on the defensive side,” He rolled his eyes.

“Why do you hate on your brother so much?” I sighed rolling ym eyes at him.

“Because . . . I know my brother,” He looked up at me seriously.

“Whatever, just . . . clean that up,” I waved my hand at the pile of ash.

“Okay,” He chuckled and stood.

As he cleaned it up my phone rang.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hi,” Tracie chirped.

“What’s up?” I asked smiling.

“Well, I was about to ask you the same thing. Are you seriously considering going to the dance with Quincy?” She said shocked.

“What? No!” I gasped, “Where did you even hear he asked me?”

“It’s been going around,” I could almost see her shrugged, “A couple of Quincy’s groupies were bitching about it. He stopped . . . ya know, sleeping around. They’re disappointed,” She sighed.

“Oh. My. God,” I gasped.

Damon looked up at me confused.

I shook my head at him signaling that it was no big deal.

He nodded and went back to clean.

“Yeah, that’s what I said. What is up with that kid? Why is he suddenly all “I’m a one girl kind of man”? Like . . . what?” She sighed.

“I have no idea,” I shook my head.

“Yeah, well ever since that kid moved here a couple of years ago he has literally slept with every girl in the school,” She sighed.

“Well, not me,” I said innocently.

“Well . . . me,” She giggled.

“What?” He literally did sleep with everyone . . . oh my God.

“Well, he was new . . . I was single . . . he was so . . . charming? I don’t know, but it’s no wonder he can get any girl to drop her pants so easily . . .”

“Tracie,” I gasped giggling.

“I don’t know how you do it,” She giggled, “I mean God. He pays so much attention to you . . . how do you not tap that?” She sighed.

“Um . . . I don’t know . . . maybe Scott . . . my boyfriend,” I laughed. My stomach flipped. I slept with Quincy. I mean Scott and I we’re broken up, I was drunk and it was one time.

“Yeah, I guess . . . Scott’s pretty good in the sack I bet?” Her tone made me freeze. There was a strange knowing. I sighed and rolled my eyes at myself. I was just paranoid because of Quincy.

“Yeah, I guess,” I sighed distracted.

“You guess?” She said shocked, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I sighed, “So are you still coming over early tomorrow to get ready?” I asked.

“Yeah, I can’t believe that it’s already here. Along with winter break right after and that’s good too because you know everyone is going to have a major ass hang-over,” She laughed.

“I won’t . . . I am not drinking,” I laughed too, “I hardly remember last year’s Winter Formal.”

“Yeah, right . . .” She suddenly stopped, “Hey, I gotta go . . . umm . . . mom’s shouting at me about chores I gotta do,” She said distracted.

“You okay?” I asked concerned.

“Yeah, I’m great. See you tomorrow,” She sighed and hung up.

“Bye?” I said confused as I pulled my phone away from my ear.

“Everything okay?” Damon asked.

“Winter formal is tomorrow,” I said shocked.

“And that means?” Damon ask looking at me confused.

“Well, no school tomorrow and then winter break,” I sighed.

“What was the note on the counter?” He asked.

“My parents are going to be gone for a week,” I replied as I stood up to go down stairs and get some strawberries.

“A week? That’s long isn’t it?” He said shocked.

“Not for my parents,” I sighed as walked to the fridge to grab the big bowl of strawberries I recently cut up.

“Strawberries?” Damon asked interested as I ate one. He reached for the bowl.

I slapped his hand and he pulled back shocked, “Don’t touch the strawberries,” I warned with a glare and then ate another.

“You’re strange,” He rolled his eyes.

I grabbed my laptop sitting on the counter and turned it on as I ate my strawberries.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“Going on Watt Pad,” I responded and then I looked at him, “Do you need something to beat up, Damon?” I teased.

“Yesssss,” He complained putting his head in his hands bored.

I giggled, “And I’m strange,” I smirked at him.

“Of course,” He smiled up at me.

“Whatever,” I giggled as I signed into my Watt Pad account and browsed my library for any good stories that I was currently reading. I sighed and picked one and began reading.

“So what are you reading?” Damon asked.

“None of you bee’s wax,” I mumbled getting into the story.

I was vaguely aware of him walking around the island and standing behind me to read. A smirk appeared on my lips as I waited for him to realize just what he was reading.

“Dear God,” He gasped and I laughed, “Are you reading fucking porno?”

“Kind of,” I giggled.

He looked at me with wide eyes, “That’s just disturbing . . . I mean it’s kind of . . . actually its really hot, but I really think of you as my sister so it’s like . . .” She shuttered.

I laughed again, “Stay out of my business. I started reading it a couple of years ago,” I sighed and then smirked, “Scott truly enjoys it.”

“What exactly do you mean by that?” He raised an eyebrow at me.

“Well, I kind of use it as . . . well . . . inspiration? Yeah, I guess that’s the right word,” I smirked.

He shuttered again and I laughed.

I sighed and stood putting the strawberries away. I closed my laptop and walked back into my room. Damon followed me.

“When will Cole be here?” I said interest.

“Don’t sound so excited,” He glared at me, “I don’t know . . . a few days.”

“I am just interested, Damon . . . gosh,” I rolled my eyes walking into my room. I went to my desk and noticed a jacket on the back of my chair.

“That’s not mine,” I looked at it confused, “Oh, it’s Tracie’s,” I remembered.

“So?” Damon asked.

“I am just gonna drive it over to her house,” I shrugged, “Not like I have anything else to do,” I sighed.

“Can I come?” Damon asked excited.

“Umm . . . no,” I shook my head at him and walked out of the door down stairs and out to my car.

I turned up the radio and “Put It in a Love Song” by Beyonce and Alicia Keys. I sang alone as I drove to Tracie’s. It was only a few minutes away. I got up and walked up to the house. I knocked and then walked in. I noticed her mom’s car wasn’t in the drive way so I figured she wasn’t home. I made my way through her house to her room.

I opened the door as I said, “Hey, you left this at my house I just wanted to . . .” Then I looked up and saw the most horrid thing on her bed, “What the fuck?” I growled, but the tightness was in my throat that warned me of tears.

NO! I cannot be seeing this!

Tracie was there in only her bra and panties with no other then Scott laying on top of her shirtless and only in his boxers. They were making-out and when they heard me they both snapped there eyes to me.

“Shannon,” Scott said horrified.

“Shannon, what are you doing here?” Tracie gasped.

“What am I . . .” I fumed, “You have no fucking right to ask me that,” I growled at her the tears falling from my eyes, “What the fuck are you doing under my boyfriend?”

“Shannon, I’m so  . . .”

“I swear to god Scott if the next word about to come out of your mouth is sorry . . . shove it up your ass,” I snapped the tears flowing freely now. I threw the jacket into the room, “I came to drop off your jacket, bitch,” I snapped.

Scott was getting off the bed as I turned out of the room. He came after me.

“Shannon, please.”

“Shut up, Scott!” I turned on him, “Four years! Four fucking years! Who the hell do you think you are?”

He grabbed for my waist and I hit him away disgusted by his touch.

“Shannon, I know . . .”

“Obviously you fucking don’t!” I shouted in his face.

“I . . .”

“How long?” He just gave me a pained look, “How fucking long, Scott!” I demanded.

“Three weeks,” Tracie was standing behind Scott in her underwear.

“And you call yourself my best friend,” I looked her up and down disgusted. I shook my head, “Fucking screw both of you,” I growled. I ripped the necklace Scott gave me when we first started going out from my neck. It was a silver chain with a sapphire heart as a charm. My birthstone, “If you didn’t figure this out, Asshole,” I turned back to Scott, “We’re over,” I threw the necklace to his feet, “So, no I would strongly advise you not showing up at my house at seven for the dance. For your own health,” I sneered at him, “And for you,” I turned to Tracie, “Both of you . . . don’t show your face around my house ever again.” I turned away from them and walked to the door.

“Shannon . . .” Scott grabbed my wrist.

“Don’t touch me,” I snapped at him pulling my arm away from him and stormed out of the door.

My tears continued to fall all the way home. I felt like shit . . . all the warning signs. They were there now that I looked back at it. And most boldly Quincy . . . he tried to warn me, and Scott. Ugh! Scott, I felt disgusted think about him. Every time he touched me in the last three weeks now felt so fake. I felt so used . . . by both of them.

My boyfriend and my best friend! I never thought . . . No you did think, but you are just such a damn push over when it comes to Scott that you looked past it!

“Damn it!” I hit my steering wheel with my hand hard, “Ouch! Damn,” I sighed shaking my hand. I whipped into my driveway and threw my car into park angrily. I stormed into my house.

“Damon!” I cried into the house.

He was instantly at my side, “Shannon, what happened? Are you okay? Did you get attacked?” He followed me up to my room where I kicked off my heels and stumbled to my bed burying my face in my pillow.

“No!” I mumbled to him.

He rubbed my back, “Shannon, what happened?” he pleaded.

I sat up on my elbows so he could hear me, “Tracie has been fucking Scott!” I cried the tears got a second wind as it came into realization.

“Wow . . . wait, the red-headed best friend and the boy-toy?” He said shocked.

“Yes!” I cried and buried my head back in my pillow and continued to cry.

“Oh, Shannon,” Damon sighed rubbing my back. He was so much like a big brother. He just let me cry. I must have cried for at least an hour and he sat there rubbing my back and “Shannon, it’ll be okay. He never deserved you . . . you were too good for him. It will all be okay,” Over and over again until I finally felt like rolling over my eyes red, puffy and sore and my face blotchy.

“Thank you,” I sniffled.

“No problem,” He smiled sadly at me.

“I – I hate them,” I hiccupped.

He smirked slightly, “You know I have been wanting someone to beat on,” He said suggestively.

“Thanks, but that won’t be needed,” I patted his knee that was by my head because he was sitting cross legged right by me.

“Let me know if you change your mind,” He moved the hair form my face.

“Will do,” I sighed, “I am going to take a shower,” I sighed standing up and walking to the bathroom. I took a long shower letting the water warm my cold and numb limbs. When I was finished I wrapped myself in my plush bathrobe and towel dried my hair. As I walked out into my room someone was knocking at the front door. I made sure my robe was tied tight and then I hurried down to answer the door.

“Quincy?” I gasped shocked.

“I have come to convince you to go to the dance with me,” He smirked as he handed me a white rose.

I gasped shocked, “How did you know?” White roses were my favorite since I was a little girl. I swore that is what my wedding bouquet would consist of.

“I did my research,” He leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms smirking at me.

I smiled and blushed pressing the rose to my nose. It smelt amazing, “Quincy, that’s so sweet,” I sighed.

“I do my best,” He smiled sincerely at my response.

I had just caught my boyfriend screwing around with my best friend and for some reason Quincy made that all go away. It was weird . . . when I was with Quincy it was like Scott who? I just didn’t get it.

“Well, why don’t you come in,” I moved out of the way.

He gladly stepped in.

“Just sitting in the living room,” I pointed to the couches, “I am going to go get dressed and then I will be right down.”

“Okay,” He smirked down at me and then turned and walked into the living room. I rushed upstairs.

I was about to rip my robe off and get changed by Damon was sitting on my couch,

“Damon,” I whispered, “You need to leave.” I pushed.

“What? Why?” He said shocked.

“I have a guy over . . . you need to go,” I demanded.

“Yeah, I heard . . . Quincy, the hockey player,” He smirked.

“Damon,” I whined.

“I just don’t want you doing anything stupid,” He stood up looking at me seriously, “Don’t . . .”

“I am not going to sleep with him,” I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, yeah,” He sighed, “Where am I supposed to go?” He crossed his arms.

“The guest room . . . down the hall,” I said, “I will bring him up to my room to watch a movie and then you can get out and go somewhere else.”

“Fine,” He sighed and disappeared.

I quickly got dressed in a tank top and short shorts. Then I rushed around my room cleaning it up quickly and then I walked down stairs to Quincy.

“Hey, why don’t we go to my room . . . we can watch a movie?” I offered with a smile.

“Sounds good,” He smirked, “What movie?” He asked.

“I don’t care,” I replied as we walked up to my room.

We ended up flipping through Netflix and watching Hot Tub Time Machine. Which is hilarious . . . but the last time I had watched the movie was with Scott and Tracie.

I had made popcorn and Quincy and I were eating while watching the movie when he suddenly looked at me intently.

“What?” I sighed looking at him.

“You look . . . sad. What’s up?” He asked.

I sat up from my lounging positions. Quincy set the popcorn on my bedside table and sat up also.

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” I looked at him sincerely.

“Tell you wha . . .” Then he stopped and his confused look went to shock and then sad, “You caught them.”

“Yeah,” I whimpered.

“You wouldn’t have believed me . . . I was pretty sure you hated me,” He replied.

“I don’t hate you, Quincy,” I looked at him seriously.

“Really?” He smirked.

“I never did . . . I was simply annoyed by you,” I replied.

“And why is that?” He kept his smirk strong and sexy as he raised an eyebrow at me.

“I felt like you were only trying to get into my pants,” I said honestly.

“Well, can you blame me? Or any other guy in our school. I mean you’re hot, but you are not a ditz . . . that’s hard to find at our school,” He smirked.

“You’re a really charmer, Quincy,” I rolled my eyes.

“I am not trying to be charming,” He rolled his eyes too, “I am simply telling the truth. If can be charming if you want me to,” He smirked leaning into me.

Oh God, if I sleep with him . . . I am just so emotional, I feel like I am using him. He is just so damn hot.

I smirked back, “How would you be charming?” I asked.

“Simple,” He breathed in my ear as he placed a hand on my knee. He nibbled on my ear and then trailed kissed down my neck as he moved his hand up my thigh.

“Oh, I see,” I moaned as he pushed me on to my back so he was on top of me.

“Relax,” He mumbled against my LIPS, “I know you have been through a lot today and I am just cheering you up.”

Well, he sure as hell was doing a damn good job of it.  

_________________________________________________________-

 Yeah the break up sucks, but really . . . it had to happen. You'll find out why later . . . it's important to the story line and I didn't want Shannon looking like a slut, although she kind of does in this chapter  . . . yeah I know it's weird, but when your writing a book chapters (once you get this far in) tend to have a mind of their own and I just felt like if the didn't have sex, Shannon was just not going to go to the dance. And I want her at the dance . . . so, yeah. ;D

This update's song is Best I Never Had by Beyonce . . . conincidence? Nope . . . I actually made the song fit with the story this time . . . Yay! Enjoy!

Comment&Vote&Fan

Thanks for reading! ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 10K 33
I've been in my sister's shadow for my whole entire life. I wouldn't have been if I hadn't been born with the looks I have. I have flaming red hair t...
16.4K 425 29
Book 4 This book takes place in season 5 and I also have a little surprise for you all. Your either gonna hate it or like it maybe even love it but i...
20K 591 31
*******COMPLETE******* "Wow, you really are a little monster, aren't you?" His deep voice tilted the words into a thick Southern accent. A famili...
677K 11.2K 86
[COMPLETE. EDITED] When he meets her his world feels complete. When she meets him she feels as if she is safe and protected. She is scared that he w...