One Shots(BoyxBoy)

By misfitr3j3ct

Just a bunch of one shots. I write them on Tumblr and decided to put them here. Most of them are requested so... More

Kellic *School One Shot*
Phan Request
Unnamed Phanfic
Please Don't Leave Me(Kellic)
I'll Keep You Safe(Kellic)
Pay Attention(Kellic)
Lemme See*Kellic Smut
Frikey-I Won't Give Up
Kellic-Disneyworld
Christmas Smut Oops *Kellic*
Libraries Can Be Fun
Phone Sex bc I can't think of a good title lol
I'll Protect You

Adrenalize *Kellic Smut*

5.9K 76 12
By misfitr3j3ct

Vic POV

I glanced around the club that I was at with my friends. I didn’t know why we were here, or when we had gotten here. All I knew is that I wanted to leave.

I looked around the room, taking in my surroundings. There were of people pressed against each other, half of them half naked. There was heavier than average music playing in the back which made me wonder ever more what kind of club I’d been dragged into.

As I was looking around, I noticed the bartender sliding a drink next to me. “Um, I didn’t order this," I yelled over the music.

"I know!" they yelled back. “He did."

I let my eyes wander to where they were pointing. In the corner of the room, there was a guy with blue eyes and black hair. he was pale, and didn’t look a day over nineteen.

I nodded over at him and he smirked. I slowly turned back around and glanced at the drink. I shrugged and grabbed it, taking a swig. I was surprised at the sweetness of it. It tasted like it barely had any alcohol.

When I was about through the drink, someone sat next to me. I glanced over to see it was the blue eyed guy.

"Hey beautiful," he purred. “What’s your name?"

I raised a brow, taking a sip of the drink he bought me. “Vic," I answered. “Yours?"

He grinned and leaned forward, stroking my arm. “I’m Kellin," he drawled.

I bit my lip. Well, it was quite obvious what this guy wanted. “Thanks for the drink," I responded, nodding towards it. “Although you could have gotten me something stronger."

He chuckled. “But baby," he cooed, trailing his fingers up my thigh. He got closer until his mouth was by my ear. “I want you to remember everything I’m gonna do you tonight."

I felt my body tingle from his words. “You look a little too young to fuck a twenty-four year old."

"I’m twenty-one," he murmured, getting up and standing in front of me. He say on my lap so he was facing me and wrapped his arms around my neck. “Am I too young to take back to your place?"

I inhaled sharply as he began kissing my neck, involuntarily placing my hands on his waist. I could feel my jeans getting a little tight as he continued, nipping his way to my collarbone.

"I’m here with my friends," I breathed, tilting my head back. I could feel his smile and he knew that he had won.

"Leave them," he answered. “They’ll find their way home."

I really wanted to listen to him, but I didn’t want to be a bad friend. He could tell I was indecisive and began grinding on me.

"Come on," he persuaded. “Once you see what I can do, you’ll be begging for it."

I groaned, grabbing his hips roughly. He gasped and I could feel how hard he was. I smirked, knowing that I could make it worse.

"Let’s go to my place, then," I murmured in his ear. He smiled and stood up, taking my hand and leading me out of the club.

As soon as we were in my apartment, Kellin shoved me against the wall and pinned me to it. He immediately began kissing and nipping along my neck, making me moan.

"I like when you moan," he whispered, grinding his hips against mine in an attempt to make me again.

I tangled my hands in his hair, pulling him back roughly. He whimpered and I could already tell that he like it hard.

I let my lips fall onto his, kissing him hungrily. “My room?" I gasped out. He nodded, letting me drag him to the bed.

He pushed me so I landed on my back on the bed. Since I hadn’t been expecting it, he took advantage of my surprise by straddling me. Not like I wouldn’t have let him anyway.

He attached his lips to mine again, greedily biting at my bottom lip. I rolled my hips onto his, grabbing him as I did and making him gasp.

"You’re gonna leave bruises," he murmured, giggling as he continued rocking on top of me. I smiled against his mouth, squeezing him harder.

"Good. I want you to remember this," I whispered, slipping his shirt over his head. He whimpered as my hands got closer to his jeans. He bucked his hips up, silently begging me to take them off.

"Undress me," I mumbled, stopping my movements. He let out a noise of protest and I raised a brow. “I hope you don’t think you’re topping," I said, looking in his eyes. He smirked, placing his hand on the bulge in my pants. He palmed me slowly.

"Of course not," he breathed, leaning close and kissing my neck. “I want that monster of yours in me as soon as possible.

I grinned back and he started unbuttoning my shirt before pulling it off. He threw it somewhere across the room, not caring as he undid my belt.

Kellin undid my jeans and pulled them down with my boxers in one movement. He bit his lip and looked down at my length, whimpering.

"I really want to suck you," he whispered. I grinned at him, lying back.

"Be my guest."

He climbed on top of me after kicking off his remaining clothes. He laughed a little as he pressed his lips to mine again, slipping in his tongue. God, he was such a good kisser.

He broke the kiss and began trailing down my chest. He go tot my hips and bit them, making me moan. He laughed again, wrapping his fingers around the base of my cock.

"Why are y-you laughing so m-much?" I gasped, tilting my head back.

"You’re just cute," he shrugged, amusement and lust in his pretty blue eyes. I growled lowly in my throat, knotting my fingers in his hair and pulling his head back. he groaned loudly, closing his eyes and holding onto my thighs.

"You like being dominated, baby?" I murmured. He moaned and nodded, not opening his eyes. “Good," I said shortly, pushing his head towards my erection. “Suck."

He obeyed, running his tongue around my tip before taking it into his mouth. He kept eyes contact with me the entire time and I kept the fistful of his hair.

He took more of me in until his nose was almost touching my stomach, letting me hit the back of his throat. I groaned, desperately wanting to buck into his mouth. he bobbed his head a few times before squeezing my hips, letting me know that I could.

I thrust into his mouth, moaning breathlessly. He was still holding onto my hips, his eyes closed. He moaned around me, making me shudder and stop.

"Don’t wanna come yet," I gasped. “Hands and knees."

He pulled off and grinned, looking like a little boy in a candy store. As he scrambled into position, I grabbed the lube and a condom. I crawled up behind him, opening the condom and slipping it on.

"Hurry," Kellin whined, wriggling his hips impatiently. I chuckled, lubing myself up.

"Do you need to be prepped?" I asked. He nodded, his head turning towards me.

I slowly circled my finger around his entrance before pushing it in. He gasped, pushing himself down. I slipped in another and began scissoring him.

"Just get in me already," he begged. I pulled my fingers out an lined myself up with him before pushing in. He groaned my name loudly, encouraging me to fuck him into the mattress.

I pulled out slowly before slamming back it, making him cry out. “Harder," he begged. And I of course obeyed.

I changed my angle, trying to find his prostate. I knew I found it when he shouted and his top half fell forward.

"Sit up," I commanded. He took a shaky breath before propping himself back up weakly. His head fell back down a few moments later and I slapped his ass. His head snapped back up and he groaned loudly.

"Again!" he pleaded. I knotted one of my hands in his hair and yanked him back, using my other to smack him again. He whimpered, rocking back on me. “I’m close!"

"Beg for it," I murmured, caressing the spot I just smacked.

"Please let me cum, Vic, please!" he moaned. He pushed back on me, reaching up to touch himself. I slapped his ass again.

"No touching yourself," I whispered in his ear. “I get to cum first."

He groaned, frustrated. “You’re such a bastard!"

I chuckled, thrusting even faster. “Don’t worry, I’m close anyway."

It took me a few more thrusts until I finished, moaning Kellin’s name in his ear. I pulled out and he turned onto his back, pointing to his erection. “Fix this," he said, looking like a little boy as he pouted.

"No problem," I winked, leaning down and wrapping my lips around his tip. He let out a high pitched whine, tangling his hand in my hair and shoving me down. I did as he wanted, bobbing up and down. I really wanted to send him over the edge, so I slipped in a few fingers and jabbed his prostate.

"Vi-fuck! Vic!" he cried out, arching his back and pushing my head further down as he came. I resisted the urge to smile and swallowed before coming back up. He was breathing hard, his eyes close and his mouth open in ecstasy.

"Was that good?" I whispered. He opened his eyes, pulling me down for a kiss.

"Better than good," he whispered back. We smiled at each other before he pulled me next to him, snuggling into my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I don’t know what I was expecting the next morning, but I’m pretty sure I was hoping that Kellin had stayed. But he was gone, and I was alone once again.

I sighed, sitting up and looking down at the mess that was my bed. That was when I noticed a piece of folded paper when Kellin once was. I picked it up, curious. The smile on my face was huge as I finished reading it.

Hey Vic.

Sorry I left without waking you up-you just looked so cute and I had to work. I don’t understand how the adorable person lying next to me is the same as the dominating one I fucked last night ;)

But that’s not what this is about. I actually want to get to know you, so would you call me? I want to take you out on a proper date tonight. It’s okay if you don’t want to, but at least text me to let me down easy.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Kellin(:

I would definitely be taking him up on that date.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 109 26
cute fluffy/angsty snowbaz ~~~~~ I accept requests and constructive criticism
53.4K 864 42
One shots, Newtmas. This has got a couple Dylmas one shots as well. This is my first book on here, I love writing so I thought I'd publish something...
3.4K 101 14
Joshler one-shots as the title says. Some may be short others are real long. Probs will be lots of fluff also smut
59.9K 2K 15
Again too many ideas but I don't think that I would be committed enough to write a whole stories so...one shots...YAY!! Please be mindful that these...