Detention!! 【Akashi Seijuurou...

By akashi_ryuuki

This is his 2nd year in Rakuzan. Still the president, still craves perfections in everything he does. His rea... More

Author's Note
CASE #000
CASE #001
CASE #002
CASE #003
CASE #004
CASE #005
CASE #006
CASE #007
CASE #008
CASE #009
CASE #010
CASE #011
CASE #012
CASE #013
CASE #014
CASE #015
CASE #016
CASE #017
CASE #018
CASE #019
CASE #020
Notice
CASE #021
CASE #022
CASE #023
CASE #024
CASE #025
CASE #027
SPECIAL CASE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
MOSHI BOKUTACHI WA

CASE #026

1.1K 67 21
By akashi_ryuuki

CASE #026

I wasn't mad. Really. I was just... not satisfied with what I saw. It felt hot outside rather than being in the bar. I stood under a tree and checked my phone, trying to be busy with something but there wasn't anything in my phone to get busy with.

A cough was heard. I turned my head and saw Mikage approaching. I didn't feel like talking to anyone so I kept my phone and began to walk away from the tree, towards Towa's car.

'Heiwa.' Mikage called out but I ignored him.

'Heiwa, wait!' he continued and grabbed my hand. I struggled in his grip. 'Could you stop it?!' he scolded and I halted, still avoiding his eyes.

'What do you want? If it's about the case's wrap, Towa is my representative.' I said quickly.

'What's wrong with you?' he frowned.

'Nothing, why?'

He held out a hand and flicked my forehead. I groaned. 'The hell was that for?!' I chided.

'For being stupid and egoistic.' He said grimly. I stared at him.

'What does that mean?' I asked.

'You're following me after the wrap.' He told me.

-

I stared at the barista as he did the same. Mikage chuckled. 'Don't hesitate, Heiwa. You're an adult yet you'd never tried drinking.' He spoke.

The barista laughed. 'Seriously? You're missing the meaning of life, young lady.'

I pursed my lips into a thin line. 'I lived fine even without alcohols.' I protested quietly.

'Give her a glass of martini, Ao.' Mikage ordered.

'Martini already?!' Ao seemed surprised but Mikage nodded with much confidence.

'Why, what's with Martini?' I questioned.

'Nothing,' Ao said quickly and waved his hand dismissively. 'What do you want, Mika?'

'A mere Vermouth would be fine.' Mikage answered.

I frowned. 'Mika?'

'Cute, isn't it?' Ao laughed softly as he poured the liquid into a glass. It was filled until a quarter was empty, then he passed it to Mikage.

'Sounds gay, no offence.' I said and he laughed. Without noticing what he had poured, a glass was passed to me shortly after.

'Thanks. I'm kind of afraid to drink this though.' I said.

'On my count,' Mikage smiled. 'One, two, three!'

I took a sip, ready to embrace the sweet savoring taste of what most people like to drink, the mouth watering taste of—'UGH!' I coughed horribly and patted my chest.

'What in the seventh heaven was that!?!!' I yelled and turned to Mikage.

'That's Martini. Have another sip.' Mikage said calmly.

'No I won't...' I trailed off and stared at the glass. Sure, it felt bitter as hell but it was addictive.

'It's haunting your throat, am I correct?' Ao beamed, watching me as I took another sip. My throat welcomed the taste completely.

'My throat demands for more.' I smirked and gulped down the liquid hungrily.

-

Mikage only had two glasses of Vermouth and he watched me as I swallowed 7 glasses of Martini. It was too addictive to resist. Ao was attending to other customers but he would glance at me every so often.

'I'm not drunk,' I frowned. 'But I can't drink anymore... I'm too full.'

We laughed together and Mikage handed Ao the bill.

'See you, Mika.' Ao waved.

'See you.' Mikage nodded and stood. 'Thanks, Ao.' I smiled and pushed the chair backwards then stood.

'Heiwa?' a voice called out but it was barely audible to my ears. I couldn't see properly. My ears were ringing and my nose was runny. I sniffed. Funny... the world seemed to spin underneath me. I tried to maintain my balance but it was to no avail.

-

MAMURA MIKAGE

I managed to pull her left hand hard as Heiwayuki lost her balance and was about to collide with the tiled floor of the bar. She fell into my embrace. I winced. She reeked of alcohol. 7 glasses did take a toll on her. I thought she wasn't going to get drunk.

She coughed when I lifted her up. 'Mika...' she groaned and coughed again.

'Don't call me Mika.' I chuckled.

'I feel... groggy... help... me, Senpai...' she struggled against my grip but I held on until we reached my car. It was difficult to get her to stay still as I tried to buckle her seatbelt. She kept tugging my sleeve and wouldn't let go when I tried to close the door.

'Mikaaaa!' she yelled.

'For Seijuurou's sake, Heiwayuki, please obey me.' I said and closed the door quickly as she whined. Before driving off, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID.

'Who's that, Mika?' Heiwayuki asked, her pronunciation slightly messy.

'Your husband-to-be,' I mumbled but she didn't hear me. I answered the call. 'Mikage's here.'

'Ah Mikage,' Seijuurou spoke from the other end of the line. 'Are you with Heiwa right now? She needs to come to my office. She sent me the wrong file.'

I pressed the pedal and glanced at the watch. 23:50. I chuckled. 'Who are you kidding, Seijuurou? It's nearing 12; you know Heiwa's sleeping. Why would you want her now?'

'I tried calling her phone but she didn't pick up. I asked Towa and he said he saw you... with... her...'

I could imagine him pouting as he mentioned the last sentence. I laughed. 'Okay, okay you got me she's not sleeping. Don't worry, my friend. She's safe with me.'

'Oh... okay,' Seijuurou replied. 'But the thing about the file is real. She really sent the wrong file to me.'

'She did?'

I glanced at Heiwayuki, who was trying to stay awake but her consciousness was running away. An idea came, making me smirk in excitement.

'Okay,' I said. 'I'm giving her to you in 15 minutes. Get ready.'

-

AKASHI SEIJUUROU

The redhead sighed as he finished checking yet another file. The day was quite hectic. The painkiller he'd consumed earlier wasn't helping in reducing the pain on his calf. He'd just sent his friend, Kisa back home half an hour ago.

He stared at the door, waiting for it to be knocked, waiting for a certain voice to stutter his name as he teases her. He almost dozed off when he heard a familiar voice yelling.

'Seriously, Heiwayuki!' it was Mikage. 'WALK!'

Akashi frowned, stood, and approached the door. He was about to reach for the knob when suddenly it was twisted from outside. He took a step back. As the door slammed open, a girl fell towards him. Akashi caught her and looked at Mikage, puzzled.

'Was she possessed?' Akashi asked.

'Not quite.' Mikage answered, smiling slightly as he wiped the sweat on his forehead with his sleeve. He heaved out a sigh of relief.

'What happened?'

Mikage let out a small laugh. 'You'll find out. I'm heading home. Bye.'

Akashi hummed in reply as Mikage closed the door, leaving the two of them alone. The girl in his arms wriggled and coughed. Akashi helped her to the sofa. 'Heiwa, are you okay? What happened?' he questioned, concerned.

'Where did Mika go?' she ignored his queries.

'Mika?' Akashi frowned. 'Mikage, you mean? No, wait—why did you call him "Mika"?'

'Cute, isn't it?' she sneered.

Akashi stared at her, angry. Heiwayuki giggled. 'You jealous?' she raised an eyebrow then approached him. Akashi winced as he sniffed.

'Alcohol?' he mumbled. 'You've been drinking, Heiwayuki Akashi!?' he raised his voice.

She tiptoed and placed her hands on his chest. 'Can't I?' she asked.

'You cannot drink, Heiwa.' He said sternly.

Heiwayuki coughed then pushed him away weakly. 'I can't?!' she shouted. 'Who are you to tell what I can do and what I can't?!'

'Why are you shouting at me?!' Akashi grabbed her wrist.

'Stop it, Senpai!' she screamed and tried to break free. 'Stop doing that to me!'

'Do what?! What did I do?!'

'Stop making my heart,' she panted and sniffed. '... Flutters.'

His eyes widened. She broke into tears.

'Heiwayuki?' Akashi said gently.

'And stop calling my name!' she pushed him again but he held tight. 'I hate how you call my name and I go red all the time! I hate when the heat rushes to my cheeks as you call my name! Why?! Why did I have to meet you!? Why did you have to be so kind to me?! Why did the curse have to bind us together?! Why did I ever consider being with you?!

'Why did you have to look so cool in that police uniform?! Why did you die and break my heart?! Why did you come back and act like nothing happened?! Why did my heart hurt when you hugged that woman?! Why are you still in love with me?! Love?' she chuckled and wiped her tears with her free hand. 'What is love, anyway? How could you possibly have any kinds of attraction towards me?!

'I'm plain, I don't have that hour-glass body or whatever people call it, I'm not a smartass like you either, I scream in the middle of the night, I cry in my sleep, souls bother me, I might not have the time to tend to you!

'But then why?! Why do you still want me?! Why do you still care?! Stop it, Senpai! Stop making me feel like this! Why... why do I still want to hold you...? Why do I still want to stay by your side... forever...? I really hate you, Senpai! You should die!' she cried.

Akashi was taken aback. He was speechless. He didn't need to pull her to him, Heiwayuki walked straight into his arms, hugging him tightly as if he was going to run away. He stroked her hair slowly.

'I'm sorry...' he whispered and a drop of tear fell. 'I'm sorry you had to suffer.'

He buried his face unto her hair. 'I love you Heiwayuki Akashi. I love you so much... I'd never want to leave you and... I would stay by your side forever. Words aren't necessary, Akashi,' he spoke. He took a deep breath and bent down to her ears. 'Would you do the honor of marrying me?' he whispered, sending chills down her spine.

Heiwayuki sniffed and nodded once. 'I'm in your care.' She mumbled. She should've seen his face. Never in his life had he grinned like that.

**** WRAPPED ****

A/N: THAT was fucking short. Like seriously, drink and confess? WTF bruh. I'm sorry it's horrible (and disappointing). 

I love you guys. I really suck at any of my stories' confession part. I'm inexperienced when it comes to love so forgive me that it's so horrible. Also, I've never gotten drunk (and never will) so I've no idea how to explain it properly. Heiwayuki wasn't even exactly drunk anyway. She knows what she's talking about. 

I'm sorry I haven't updated for so long but that's because I've been out of my hometown for a few weeks. But now that I'm back, get ready for the end of this story!

Thank you for staying with me from the first chapter!

Love, Ryuuki

By my leave, mortals 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 10.1K 36
This story's a Akashi x reader fanfiction. the story is set in your POV, without the use of [y/n] and anything that sort. This story development wil...
98.9K 3.3K 53
{ Akashi Seijuro X Kuroko Tetsuya } ♡♡( AkaKuro )♡♡ They are Three Types of Race. Animal Human and Human, most of all Demons. Human's did not accep...
29.5K 1K 24
*The art in my cover for Sanzu, Kakucho, Mikey and Ran aren't mine! The artist is @ruki_akashi on Twitter!* ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ Mikey isn't doing well. W...
145K 5.2K 40
Disclaimer of Akashi Seijuro or kuroke's basketball. Some of the scenes of KnB may be here and I do own of mine plot too. Might be OOC. Akashi Sei...