Let's make memories

By AndiK1ng

!!!Might Continue!!! "You are Mine! Not Brandon's! Not Charlie's! Mine!" He roared at me. "I am....yours" I w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author is FREAKING OUT
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
info on the thingy
Holy cow....
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
OH MY FREAKING GOSH
Chapter 21
Not a Updte
Not another Update sry
Chapter 22
Author's Update
IM GROUNDED!
Chapter 23
Hehee
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
DISCONTINUED
Should i bring it back?
Final Thought
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
...

Chapter 2

23.7K 567 62
By AndiK1ng

Louis in photo and his POV

Yeah yeah yeah, I know, The big whole bad boy thing isn't really me. I am actually a nice guy! I just have to put my bad boy figure up since I'm a Gang Leader. Don't want no rival gangs to see me as a soft leader. I will only be soft for a few people. My little sisters, my mom, and if I ever get a girlfriend. I only have the one night flings. Never had a girlfriend but since it's my senior year I thought maybe I could settle down with one girl. Not one of those fake plastics, like Britney. The girl who has had a spray tan since the 5th grade. Like come on. Yeah she is popular but that's because she is a slut. Yeah I have had sex with her and to be honest, she wasn't very good.
Anyway, I walk down the hallways of the school after ditching my best friends Sam and Matt to actually go to class for once. I am then ran into by a small person. I stumble back a bit but not as much as the other person.

"Ouch-Oh shoot your Louis Folton! Oh my goodness I'm so sorry, I was in such a rush, I wasn't looking to where I was going. I'm about to be late for class. I have never been late before. And I was running, lost in thought, not paying attention to my suroundings, please do-" I cut her off.
"Man will you just shut up!" I say angrily at her annoyance and rambling. I then see her look me up and down. I got to admit she was cute too. Her cute little freckles, her thick black glasses, her long dark brown hair. Okay I got to stop staring at her. "Done checking me out?" I ask with a smirk.
"Oh! I'm so sorry!I didn't mean to! It's just I have never seen you up in person before and-" I cut her off again. I place my hand over her mouth in annoyance. Man she doesn't shut up!
"Just get to class!" I say helping her up and pushing her towards the way she was walking as I walk my way. Man she doesn't stop talking, but she was sure the cutest thing I have seen in this school and that is saying a lot.

2 updates in 1 day, I am on a roll. But fair warning. These aren't edited yet but I still tried to put in as much detail as possible. Sorry if these chapters are so short but that will change next chapter! Bye lovelies<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 146 27
17 year old Becca Jones is a werewolf with a large family. Her parents are never home, her family are all on the route of successful lives and their...
63.1K 1.2K 50
She leaned forward and scooted closer to him. "It's okay to admit you're wrong." Ezra took a deep breath trying to control himself. He snuck a look a...
4M 93.7K 39
He slammed me against the brick wall,making a short gasp escape my mouth. "Your mine...and only mine." He growled in a low,feisty tone...
145K 4.6K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...