Owari no Seraph One Shoots An...

By b33n_there_d0ne_that

So here it is. I decided to make some OnS x readers! Requests closed. More

Introduction
How you met
Guren Ichinose
You become partners...
When you call each other friends...
When you realize you like him
When HE realizes he likes you.
Confession.... fail
You finally get together... Yaayyy!!!
Guren x Mito
When they flirt with you
When He's Jealous...
When you cry....
-I'm not scared- (Mika x reader x Guren)
-Bathroom Incident- (Shinya x reader)
When you are injured...
Something funny happens...
A/N: I got nominated!
When you break up...
You make up (part 1)...
When you make up(part 2)
- Prince in shining armour - Mika x reader x Guren pt. 2
Guren x Reader
- Mika x reader x Guren - Pt. 3
-Mika x reader x Guren- pt. 4
Yuichiro Hyakuya
Real you (Saotome Yoichi x reader)
Yuichiro Hyakuya pt. 2
Guren Ichinose x reader
Tag

When you cuddle...

16.7K 345 127
By b33n_there_d0ne_that

Yuichiro Hyakuya

You two weren't the biggest PDA fans. Not because you didn't like to hold hands, kiss or hug in public. It was because whenever Yuu grabbed your hand in the halls, Shinoa appeared out of nowhere and teased you. If it wasn't Shinoa, it was Kimizuki, Guren, Shinya or even Shoichi. He surprised you the most. You were so done with it.

Yuu put an arm around your shoulders and, again, purple haired devil appeared. You two parted and made sure there were good two meters between you. She snickered.

"Please, lovebirds..." You cut her off with a growl and grabbed Yuu's hand. (Sorry Shinoa)

You both blushed, but anger didn't let you pull back. With a death glare, you turned to Shinoa.

"Piss off." You stormed away to his room. Yuu just kept silent, but you knew he though the same thing.

Once you entered his room, you turned on the TV, threw a blanket at him and went to get a movie.

He blinked twice, while asking himself why everything turned black around him. He touched his head and realized that he wasn't dead. It was just the blanket you threw on him. He heard your angry footsteps.

"Yuu-kun?" Your voice softened and you slowly took the blanket off him. He closed his eyes at sudden light and then slowly opened them again. Your smiling face came to his view.

Before you could get back to what you were doing, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you down. You fell on top of him with a yelp and then chuckled.

"Yuu-kun, I'm going to get a movie for us to watch." You whispered as his arms didn't loosen the grip on you. He just shook his head in response and pressed you harder to his chest. Another chuckle left your mouth.

You were just lying there on his bed, his arms wrapped around you, your hands playing with his hair. It was such a calming atmosphere that you couldn't help but yawn. You felt Yuu's breathing turn steady as your head rest against his chest.

"Yuu-kun?" You whispered. He didn't even move an inch. You looked up and saw that he was fast asleep. You chuckled once more before wrapping the blanket around the two of you.

"I love...." You heard Yuu murmuring. You chuckled and went to kiss his cheek when he spoke again.

"Cuddling...." Your eyes widened and you pressed hand to your mouth to stifle the laugh that was bubbling up in your throat. Soft snore followed after you whispered in his ear softly so you don't wake him up.

"I like cuddling, too."

(^▽^)

Mikaela Hyakuya

The two of you cuddled most of your free time. You would just bring two cups of hot chocolate and he knew what to do. This time, it was different.

You knocked on the doors of his room with a huge pile of papers. They were covering your field of vision so you had to rely on your hearing. Soft and familiar sound of creaking was heard followed by a sharp sigh.

"(Y/N)?" Mika said not even sure if it was you behind those papers.

"M-Mika, let me in! These papers will kill me!" You whined while shaking due to how heavy the papers were. Suddenly, they turned light and you could see. Confusion washed over you as you saw them fly away. Well not really, they were carried by Mika.

"Arigatou." You muttered while walking behind him. "So, these are for me?" He asked while putting them on the desk. Another creak was heard. Even the desk is complaining.

"Nah, only half of them. The other half is for me." And with that, you got on the work. About three hours later, both of you were sulking since only one quarter was done. Your faces were pale and tired, your hands shaking from writing so much, your hair was so messy that you though you looked even worse that a broom, and you were yawning.

"I hate this!" You whined for the one millionth time. "I know, (Y/N), but we have to finish." Another two hours passed and only half was left.

"I'm so done with this." You stood up and grabbed Mika's hand. He didn't have time to react as you pulled him up. He stumbled from the force of your pull and fell on the bed. You sat next to him and wrapped your arms around his torso.

"Cuddle with me." You ordered. He obeyed. Not like he didn't want to. His arms wrapped around your form and he leaned on the wall. He knew you two had to work, but when your hands gripped his shirt tightly and you snuggled to his chest, all of the papers flew from his head. He played with your (h/c) hair and twirled it in between his fingers. You smiled softly as your eyes closed. The dream wrapped around you like Mika's hands.

Your eyes fluttered open and first thing that you saw was pile of papers. You took in a sharp breath as you jumped up. Mika yelped and looked at you in fear. Your face was half annoyed half scared when you sat on your favorite chair and frantically scribbled down.

"I hate myself, I hate this, I hate cuddling..." You kept murmuring while writing down. "Actually, I love cuddling."

(^▽^)

Guren Ichinose

Another buisy day ended for Guren. He sighed in relief while opening the doors to, now both of yours, apartment. He heard you happily humming something in the kitchen and amazing smell filled his nostrils.

He almost moaned as he realized how hungry he was. He walked in kitchen and saw you dancing around while adding veggies to the pan.

Well, you weren't dancing actually. You were more like walking-dead-trying-to-look-nice-by-singing-some-lousy-song. But to him, you were dancing.

He chuckled and sat down on a chair. He watched you jump in fear and drop the knife in the pan.

"Guren, you idiot!" You hissed while walking up to give a soft, loving kiss. His arms wrapped around you and pulled you on his lap.

"Baka, you'll go hungry to bed if you don't let me go." You chuckled, but didn't even try to get out of his arms. "No, I want to taste that amazing thing you're cooking." He said and let go of you.

Few moments later, the two of you ate the dish. Once his stomach was full, another smell wrapped around the two of you.

"Are you serious?" He smiled and stood up to see what were you up to. Two cups of hot chocolate were set on the table.

You groaned and snatched them before he could even touch it. "It was supposed to be a surprise!" You whined and shot him a glare.

"Go take a shower." You growled and pointed your finger at the doors of kitchen. He chuckled and pecked your lips which made you turn red since he ruined the mood.

You started feeling like a real wife and mother. He should have slumped his shoulders and walked away. That douche!

You humphed and walked to the living room. The fire in fireplace was lit and it was really romantic and cozy.

You placed the cups on a small coffee table and sat at the couch. You stared at fireplace, remembering everything you two have been through.

Guren took a hurried shower because he wanted to spend as much time as he could with you. He rubbed his hair with a towel and walked out of the bathroom. The moment he entered living room, his gaze landed on your sitting form. You were wrapped in a blanket, holing a cup in your small and delicate hands. He walked up to you and chuckled.

"You having fun?" He plopped down and let you wrap the blanket around both of you. He liked letting you take the control over everything. It made his feel special to see your face when you're trying. You leaned your head on his shoulder while still staring at the fire.

"How was it today?" You asked quietly. He shrugged lightly which made your head jump up a bit at which you giggled. He looked down at your giggling form and smiled.

You were so easy to make happy. And because of that, you were perfect for him. Let's be serious, he is a lazy ass.

"It was boring." He sighed and noticed your perfect (e/c) eyes looking up. "Since you weren't with me."

Your cheeks flushed red as you looked back down at fire.

"Guren, I love this." You whispered while snuggling in the blanket. "Yeah me, too..."

(^▽^)

Shinya Hiiragi

"Shinya! No!" You whined as he carried you over his shoulder. He was snickering all the way to the apartment. You gave up on freeing yourself and just let your arms hang.

"(Y/N), you gave up pretty quickly." He said after some time. You sighed. "Do you think there is any point in fighting you?" He laughed openly and shook his head which made his white locks tickle your back where shirt lowered a bit.

"But what if I was a kidnapper?" You paused for a second and then smacked his head. He stumbled in surprise which made you yelp and squirm again.

"Put me down! Put me down! I'm gonna die!" You cried out. Shinya managed to get balanced and laugh at your panicked act.

He opened the doors to his apartment. You cried out in relief as he put you on the couch. The blanket was to your left and you grabbed it.

Shinya sat down next to you and tried to hug you. Loud shriek left your mouth and his hand was slapped away.

"You are gonna kidnap me again!" His head fell back as he laughed. "Are you scared?" Your cheeks flushed red and you shook your head. Blanket was hiding the half of your face in embarrassment.

"No, but I don't like to be carried." You muttered in the fluffiness of heaven that was wrapped around your shoulders. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you to him. You buried your face in his chest.

Compared to the mood from just few moments ago, this was really relaxing and warm. It made you feel cozy even though the lights, along with anything that was supposed to make you warm in the apartment, wasn't working. That was completely Shinya's fault.

"Are you cold?" Shinya asked. You shook your head slightly, still buried in his chest. Low chuckle made his chest vibrate which made you sleepy. You suddenly felt safe and it was making you fall asleep.

"Sweet dreams." He whispered in your hair as you intertwined your legs with his.

(^▽^)

Ferid Bathory

You two were sitting on his bed, both reading. He was reading some reports from teams that were in human world.

Your head became heavy and fell on Ferid's shoulder. His arm instantly wrapped around your shoulders and offered to hold one side of your book. It was a position you two spent most of time in. Your cheeks were sightly pink, but you loved this position.

He held the book and moved his thumb so you can set the page you flipped. You loved the small things he did for you the most.

Ferid wasn't shy, he shower you with affection, took you to beautiful places, made food for you, but at these times, you knew he truly cared.

You felt him set the papers on the small table that was next to bed and pulled you in between his legs. You rest against his chest and read the book. He read with you as his chin was resting on top of your head.

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan?" He whispered softly. You hummed in response not moving even an inch. That is, till his hand didn't touch your thigh. Every muscle on your body stiffened.

"F-Ferid?" Low chuckle made shivers run up and down your back. "Is that book more interesting than me?" Your face turned darker shade of pink and you closed the book making sure you marked the page.

"No, but book isn't a perverted vampire that gets wrong ideas every time I pay attention to him." You looked back to him only to be surprised by a kiss.

"You are so mean, (Y/N)." He chuckled at your rosy face. "Thanks."

(^▽^)

Okay, I finished it and guess what! I'll update whenever I can and not just on Sundays!
This one is for @GamerDude101
I hope you like it! Request more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 5.3K 45
A collection of my Diabolik Lovers Scenarios, oneshots and stuff. Please comment or message me if you want to request. Enjoy~! ☆ Book Cover by: anime...
219K 6.7K 29
CLOSED FOR REQUEST Listed: Iwaizumi Semi Akaashi Yaku Sugawara Sorry if they are a bit Ooc i don't really know some of them well but i got a friend t...
940K 21.2K 99
I feel like these guys don't get much love! So I decided to make a boyfriend scenarios for them! Hope you enjoy!
8.2K 168 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...