Waking Up In Vegas

By InLoveWithARockStar

Acadia Peirce is about to get married to Tom Anderson and her friends decide to bring her to Vegas for a bach... More

Part 1 - Surprise Kidnapping
Part 2 - Party Like There's No Tomorrow
Part 3 - The Aftermath
Part 4 - Incoming Call
Part 5 - What Happens In Vegas Doesn't Always Stay In Vegas
Part 6 - Shopping Trip!
Part 7 - Piece Of Cake
Part 8 - Movie Night
Part 9 - Where Were You?
Part 10 - Rain Won't Stop Us
Part 11 - Pretty Women And Celeb Hotties
Part 12 - Damn You, Alcohol, Always Causing Trouble!
Part 13 - Home Sweet Home
Part 14 - Him
Part 15 - Britney Gets A Call
Part 16 - You Found Me
Epilogue - Two Months Later

Prologue

15.5K 292 9
By InLoveWithARockStar

message to my annoying brother: KARL, IF YOU ARE READING THIS! YOU BETTER STOP RIGHT NOW!

(A/N): Hello and thank you for choosing "Waking up in Vegas" :)

This is dedicated to InternetJunkie, cause without her awesome stories, I'd still be in my writers block for "Fearless" and I wouldn't have started this story! So thank you! You are awesome :D

It's not a fan-fic and I only own the characters, not the places they go to, cause of course, I don't own Vegas. That's silly :P

Hope you enjoy and please remember to comment telling me what you think and to vote if you like it!!! :D

__________________________________________________

   “You sure you want to go with those?” Tom’s sweet soft voice said to my ear as he bent down to see the wedding plans I haven’t settled down in days.

   “Well, lilies aren’t as pricy. I’m just trying to save as much as I can on this.” I explained, but couldn’t help but smile when he kissed the top of my head.

   “I know, but lilies are the kind of flowers you give to your mom, not for a wedding. Money isn’t an issue, Dia,” he said, shorting my name, Acadia, like he always does. “Get the flowers you want. I know you’ve been looking into red roses,” he smirked.  

   He knew me too well and I loved him for it.

   “You’re right,’’ I admitted. “It just seems like money is such an issue to me,” I sighed.

   “But it’s not, so get what you want,” he assured me.

   “Fine, reminded me that when we go the bakery later to order our cake… And I want a big one,” I said, slightly imitating his smirk.

   I worked at the bakery so it was going to be 50% off for me and Tom.

  “I’m just looking forward to tasting the different types of cake,” he said before, leaning down and kissing me passionately before walking away to the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 791 16
She's moving across the country to get away from her miserable life. He's on a run and out for a night on the town with his brothers. What happens wh...
2.5M 51.1K 22
Colton Manning, a billionaire playboy, and Kayla Stone, a high school teacher, endure the consequences of a party filled weekend in Las Vegas and rea...
44.5K 481 11
Katrina Romanez is happy for her sister, Melina, who is getting married. But when she meets Melina's fiance, Tobi, she gets a new perspective on forb...
5.3K 195 5
Amelia Adams was ready to take the biggest decision of her life, she was about to marry the man of her dreams, but all that went south when Amelia fo...