Hashtag Criminal. (Completed)

By Roman_renegade

Highest rank #2 in Humor The heat that came from his body made me almost want to embrace him. His breath fan... More

A/N
#1
#2
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
A/N
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
Cast
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
Epilogue.
new story
New story

#3

40.8K 1.9K 855
By Roman_renegade

Two words, Eleven letters, say it and I will hate you forever.

Cherry Tomato.

I would rather eat twenty one Chillies instead of One Cherry Tomato. That is how much I despise it.

Guess who adore them?

An impassive, self-contained, egoistic hashtag criminal who kidnap my pretty ass for god knows why.

We were in a restaurant - more like bar if you ask me.

I don't know what time it was but I think it's early morning. You can hear the birds chirping and all that morning crap that they mention in the stories. I personally think the writer is lowkey bored. Hence, she is trying to avoid writing the scene.

My legs and hands were untied and the mop in my mouth was no longer suffocating me but- yes there is a but and a big one indeed.

Ricky- the one who was sitting in my right in the car- have implanted a bomb somewhere in the bar. I think it is in the washroom. He probably went there and came out with the smirk on his face, or that's what he's expression would've been if I was able to see their faces.

The button was controlled by the one and only, to whom my cat adored. Oh and also they have threatened me to keep my mouth shut, or the bar blows up.

At least, he has an option.

Johanyal (Jo), Rickako (Ricky) and Kevoluto (Kev), weird names, I know. I've found out their names when they were arguing about rabbit's meat being sweet or not.

I personally think that they're some disturbed kids - who had a rough childhood.

Who was I kidding? They were criminal for fuck sake.

I didn't know the name of the one who was seating in the passenger seat. Must be something like - Toqoguera. I don't know, they all have weird names to even pronounce correctly.

So back to the Cherry tomato.

Imagine my face when Kev removed the box of Cherry tomatoes from the back seat of the car. There were twelve jars in one box and Kev removed one jar and handed it to the hashtag you-know-who.

My face was formed into pure disgust as I eyed him eating it, just like that.

All I wanted to do was puke that instant.

I mean, who even...why the hell would anyone- I mean, seriously?

Something is definitely wrong with these black faced kidnappers.

I stood awkwardly near Jo as all four of them were seated, drinking and chatting in all mighty.

The bar was empty because no one was insane to grab a beer in the morning.

The manager seem worried and scarred like he know who they were.

There were few girls dressed into an attire which made me cringe to even look at it. I would've said inappropriate but trust me they were dressed far more inappropriately than the word.

I wouldn't call them sluts because the poor girls were just doing their job of placing the beer in the table and walking away but I may call one of them a hoe because well, she was deliberately trying to make her boobs pop out to the sight.

And well...I might've taken a glance.

I mean c'mon, who don't like boobs? Gay, Bi or Straight, you gotta love boobs and it's the universal fact, period.

The all four men were enjoying the sight and then suddenly, the hashtag one got up from his seat and grabbed the girl's wrist, pushing her to his chest. Afterwards, he took her somewhere, that I wouldn't want to know obviously, but I agree I did realise that he was the man to take what he wanted and he always succeeded in it.

Always, except this time when he kidnapped me instead of Kee.

Thinking of Kee, my heart fluttered.

How was she? Did she sent the cops to look for me? Or did she call our parents?

Or Is she even aware of me being missed?

I gulped, hesitating to control my emotions. All I wanted to do was yell and break something. A certain someone's nose to be specific. But I know I had to be strong and I have to survive because I was missing my sister and I so wanted to see her.

Soon, an idea popped into my head and I looked at the Manager of the bar. He was already watching me with the worried and a pity gaze.

I motioned him with my eyes to get out of the bar with the ladies. He shook his head in yes and carefully started moving.

The three of them were busy chatting about guns.

They weren't even aware of my petite little self moving- okay darn, I wasn't that petite to not be noticed and it probably wasn't the time to complain about it.

When I reached the door for the outside, I started running.

But then, I remembered Dog.

He was still in the car and I sure as hell wasn't going to leave him.

He may be a cruel cat but I still loved him.

I sprinted back to the car, which was parked near the bar. Hopefully the window of the front seat was slightly open. I don't know if it was just my luck or a coincidence.

Nevertheless, I pushed the rest of the glass down with all my strength and noticed that Dog was shitting in the seat.

Exactly, why I love my cat.

I smirked and patted his back smugly and took him out before once again running with Dog in my arms.

I could feel the adrenaline rush flowing through my blood as I started panting heavily.

I didn't know where I was running but I could care less as long as I was far away from them.

Soon, I was in the wide road where I could see some vehicles passing by.

I forwarded my hand for a lift but no car stopped by. I was sweating wet and my head was starting to feel heavy. The ache in my stomach worsened and my whole body started to caress the pain. My heart was pounding in my chest and maybe this was the time that I be valedictory to the cruel world.

Hah! Who was I kidding?

Being dramatic totally made me calm though. Darn, I should do it more often.

Seeing that no car is going to help this poor lady- I did the only thing possible.

I stood in the middle of the road. If they want to pass it, over my dead body.

I see a car coming towards me but I stood still. Just hope that he doesn't go pass through me, or over me for that matter.

Man, what was I doing? This was probably insane and deranged.

Dog stood beside a rock in the side. He was licking his paws and wasn't even an ounce worried about the situation here.

Asshole.

The car was nearing and I could hear frustrated honks from the car as the man repeatedly pressed onto it.

Good god, why don't he just help.

"Get out of the way woman !" I hear him yell.

No, I won't. Not unless he stops.

The car was inches away and I know that the bastard wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

I stepped off.

Another defeat, I sigh.

I groaned and fisted my hair in frustration.

Giving in, I took a seat - which was probably on a rock - beside Dog. I look at him and my mind immediately wanders to Kee.

I want to see my sister so badly.

Tears stung my eyes but I didn't let them fall. I have to see my sister and I will, that's for sure.

Gaining on the new found courage I got up quickly and once again tried for the lift.

Maybe I should try something sexier like they show in the movies.

Nope. 'Sexy' wasn't me and me wasn't 'Sexy'. I'd totally look like a drowning hippo.

Wait - Can Hippo drown?

I mean they weigh like - "Excuse me?."

I turn around just in time to see a mini van stopped by.

There were four people seating inside, two in front and two in back.

Finally, I thought.

Wasting no time, I walk to the passenger seat of the car.

Ready to ask for lift, I put on my sweet smile face. The glass of the car rolls down quickly and I gasp.

Let's just say the definition of 'Hot' came from the human creature who was sitting right in front of me.

Goodness gracious, I totally need the holy water to clear off the image of his lips on mine.

There stood a guy - more like a young man if you ask me - who looked goddamn delicious and breath taking. His jaw line was sharper than my grandma's fish cutting knife. I don't have a grandma. His lips were naturally full, man I could just kiss him all day. Even his eye brows were on fleek and man his eyes. They seem....familiar.

Nevertheless, he totally look like a Greek god.

"Excuse me?" The guy repeated, bringing me out of the fence.

I shake my head and look behind in the car. Yup, I can totally fit in there.

"My grandma is running out of blood and I really need to run to the hospital. Can you please give me a lift and help to save my grandma's life?."

Bullshit, again I have no grandma but they don't have to know that.

I don't know why I didn't just say the truth. Maybe, because then they would take me to the cops and do all the enquiries and I wasn't yet ready for that.

"Sure Bello, hop in." He smirked.

I narrowed my eyes...but whatever.

His voice sounded oddly familiar.

I grab Dog in my arms and was all ready to go inside the van, when I stopped dead in the track.

Suddenly it hit me.

The eyes, the voice, four men and the VAN !

Well shit.

I turn around and was about to play cool, when I came face to face with a gun.

_________________________________

A/N : Hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)

Don't forget to Vote/ Comment/ share. It keeps me motivated. Thank you.

- Namukotak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
125K 1.8K 9
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...
347K 16.7K 42
"Do you have any idea how dangerous I am?" The old white haired man sneered at me with his yellowish teeth quite on display. Eww, Colgate should take...