The Alphas

By lunnamoonlit

A new tale of rejection and how faith goes for many werewolves and she wolves. the story may start with both... More

Chapter 1: Rejection
Chapter 2: The Next Week
Chapter 3 : Playing in the woods.
Chapter 4: An All New Monday, An All New Me
Chapter 5: I'm available
Chapter 6: the day of the competition
Chapter 7: The message.
Chapter 8: The Camp ( Part one )
Chapter 8: The Camp (Part two)
Chapter 9: Playing with the Alpha at the battlefield
Chapter 10: the second dinner
Chapter 11: Blake's punishment job
Chapter 12: Taking Erica home
Chapter 13 : The day before the wedding
Chapter 14 : Abigails wedding
Chapter 15 : 6 months of Punishment
Chapter 16 : Suriya has a Mate
Chapter 18 : So What Now
Chapter 19 : Never Gets Old
Chapter 20, Last Day of School
Chapter 21 : Moving In to the Fire Moon Pack house
Chapter 22 : On The First Night
Chapter 23 : Party in the woods
Chapter 24 : Chocolate and Roses
Chapter 25 : What Did You Do
Chapter 26 : The Waterfall
Chapter 27 : Busted and Punished
Chapter 28 : Oh Shit ( Part One)
chapter 28 : OH SHIT ( Part two ) non restricted
Chapter 29 : Every Rogue Is An Alpha To Himself
Chapter 30 : A Cruise Wedding
Chapter 31: Flashbacks
Chapter 32 : It's Not A Dream ,It's A Memory ( part one )
Chapter 32 : It's Not A Dream ,It's A Memory ( part two )
Chapter 33 : Okay Fine
Chapter 34: Island party family Vacation
Chapter 35. Daddy's Birthday is Important
Chapter 36 : Get on with the flow
Chapter 37 : Real Nightmare
Chapter 38 : Are you serious '' part one''
chapter 39 : Are you serious "part two"
chapter 40: Elite Supernatural Association Camp
Chapter 41 : what is the next of us
Chapter 42 : one o one Canddise
Chapter 43: The Othersight of the Ritual
Chapter 44 : A werewolf ritual
Chapter 45 : The Emergence
Chapter 46 : The Sabotaged Plan
Chapter 47 : Getting Tired
editor needed

Chapter 17 : Never thought they will do this

35.2K 376 60
By lunnamoonlit

Chapter 17 : Never thought they will do this

It has been two days, Since Blake used his fucking commend with me.Two days I am trapped in Blakes house. I skipped school for two days to recover my saddess. Blake went all stupid Alpha commend over me to accept the man whom they choose for me and they are going to get me arranged to a total stranger that I do not know off and they also convince me that they do this because they love me and their stupid pathetic reasons.

I got over with this two days, They may have commended me to not reject so yup I could not reject him but that doesn’t mean that I cannot convince him. I was carrying Caspian in his Baby room and showing him the fishes in the Aquarium which was in his room. His room is decorated Pirate and sea theme which Rain Hired entire Profesional Interior decorator crew for this when Caspy was in Abigail’s stomach but I still think I would have done better with Horses as I did for Pherals Twins but then again I got to admit the Deco crew did a pretty good job with the Pirate ship themed baby room.

‘’ Hey, little guy... ‘’ John came and carried Caspian from me , I didn’t really talk with them since that day.

‘’ Val,’’ John started but I gave them all the silent treatment and with that I went back to my room. A couple minutes later My mum and Rain came into my room.  

‘’ We, Know that you’re giving us the Silent treatment and all.. Which we are so not going to buy it...’’ Rain told while entering to my walk through closet.

‘’ Here, Put This on.. Hurry up I am sick and tired of your Attitude .. wear this’’ Rain tossed me a short white Angel dress.

‘’ You got to be ready Val, There are going to come any minute now’’ My mum told. I sigh in frustration it is no point on fighting them since it is a Lead Alpha commend that I am facing. I took the dress and walk in the bathroom and wore the dress Rain picked for me. The Dress reached above my knees but I did look Hot. I stood out of the door when I hear the Awwwssss and excitement scream from Rain which I am so used on. But do I get the same feelings as what they are feeling, Nope Not at all.

After awhile Rain prepare me by soft angelic make ups and hair do. I was looking at the mirror seeing myself, fuck I couldn’t even see myself. Rain makeover me to look like somekind of Angel applying me light silver eye shadow and light pink lipglows and some light pink blushes, crap she made me look like I am an angel princess or something. I do know I look Beautiful and with the innocent angel look that she plastered me in but I am not, I am more like the hot bad ass sexy devil.

 I heard the doorbell rings, crap they are here I thought when my mum smiled at me and went out of my room and Rain brushed my black hair and pinned a white glitery butterfly pin on the top which made me look more princess angle like and left me in my room . After awhile Abigail came upstairs and told me that her husband Blake ask me to come down, since I hate everyone..they are so not my familyat the moment.

 I walk down slowly and politely when I stood there beside Blake they were laughing and having some kind of adult conversation while all the while I didn’t even see who were they and with whom Blake was talking with until Blake called my name.

‘’ This Is Valentine Winters, Valentine..’’ Blake called me when I look at him and gaze at the person whom I should bewedded with and what the fuck Zayne is there, why is Zayne here.

Zayne was looking at me shock aswell seating beside his Parents. The whole time both of us stare with each other , ohh my gosh this must not happen, this is not happening.. this is so not happening I thought and talked with my inner wolf while Zayne was just starring at me.

‘’ Val... Vallen... ehemm VALEN’’ Blake told loudly with a little authorative at the end part which caused me to look at Blake...

‘’ I.... I.... I..... I need to talk with Zayne for awhile’’ I told looking at Blake

‘’ohh so you two , you two.. know each other’’ Zayne mother asked looking at Zayne surpriced

‘’ yess my dear Valentine, Zayne’’ his dad told when he got up and walk to me.

‘’ Valentine Winters, remember you were commanded by me’’ Blake mindlink me when everyone else in my family gave me I will kill you or a dagger stair while I gulped and walked out while Zayne followed me outside. Garden is a perfect place to talk this such matters I thought since rooms are just too unpropriate lady like and I sure know My dad would have not wanted it.

I walked to a far away Garden near the Horse stable where Blake’s collection of  horses and spirit is at.

‘’ I was commanded not to reject you ‘’ I started first looking at his confuced and a little upset look.

‘’ But You know well, this is wrong... we hate each other.. I cannot do anything even If I want to But you can...you need to stop this ‘’ I told when he still didn’t say a word but kept silent looking like he didn’t even listen what I said

‘’ Look, I deserve a better guy, and you hate me.. after all I.. I ’’ I started

‘’ YUP, I don’t even date Ugly girls ...  ‘’ Zayne told smirking looking at me

‘’ what...’’ I asked annoyed

‘’ yeah, I mean like look at you.... your just so ugly‘’ he told smirking

‘’ oh, yeah right Supervision eye ... Whatever... the only person who will accept being your wive is a train whore‘’ I mumbled a little annoyed.

‘’ what did you...just say  ’’ He asked looking at me upset when I roled my eyes.. he came close to me and drag my wrist forcefully to look at him , I felt the spark  which I am so uncomfortable of. He was looking straight at my eyes while I look at his Dark brown eyes where I can see my own reflection in it. Oh..oh something tells me the smirk he is giving me isn’t right.

‘’What are you smirking at’’ I asked looking at my own reflection in his eyes

‘’You’’ he said smirking more Crap This isn’t good I thought .

‘’Zayne we need to go in , you need to tell them’’  I told sternly

‘’I don’t think I should’’ he smirked more but this time brushing his tongue on his lips making it more tempting

‘’Whattt’’ I asked shocked and angry like where are we getting

He smirked in return freeing my wrist  he wrapped his arm around my waist and dragged me to where my family and his parents were, they were  in the Hall talking and laughing loudly ohh no I thought.

Let go Zaynne, I told looking at him. ‘’They will misunderstand’ I hissed

‘’I decided after having a brief talk with Valentine ‘’  I can see all my family members well more like satans staring at me like he said the most worse thing ever.. I mean whatever , nice just tell them Idiote I tought looking at Zayne, but why is he smirking.

‘’ Satans, what did you tell to Zayne, Valentine Winters’’ John told all of the sudden in my mind.. crap I completely forgot... I pretended like I did not look at John as I see his eyes staring at me holding Caspian beside me like any time now He is going to burst his flame on me.

‘’Were ready to accept each other as arranged mates’’ I wasn’t expecting that words which Zayne told, I looked at him shock as I saw him smirking at me holding my wrist close to him while the others cheers and smiles and even claps I told others since I won’t see them as my family anymore except for Caspian. Caspian’s different.

‘’What....’’ I asked looking at Zayne, Like is he crazy

‘’Yup I  Zayne Vermont. Accept Valentine winters as my Arranged mate,,, I will Mark her as my own mate and the world will see her as my own mate’’ Zayne told holding my waiste near him looking at everyone and telling this shit when everyone starts to cheer more, all I could do is to look at him angry and I burst

‘’What....!!’’ I yelled looking at him angrily while Zayne smirked looking at me.

‘’Valentineeee, Shut up.. I commend you and we already found out he is your real mate.. it took us awhile but we found out ‘’ Blake mindlink me when I looked at Blake anger rising over me when he gave me a warning don’t mess this up look.

‘’ Now hurry up, Finish the Process Val, don’t ambarrase me Daughter.. I do have High respect on you but Don’t embarrased me’’ My father mindlink me when I sigh knowing what Is the finishing process is

‘’I Valentine Winters accept Zaynne Vermont as My Arranged Mate’’ I told , Zayne smirked at me and hugged me while I just froze there not responding him the same hug.

‘’Are you out of your freakin mind’’ I whispered in his ears

I couldn’t resist  a train Whore’’ he smilled evily letting go of me

‘’Oh honey im so glad... ‘’ My mum came and hugged me

‘’ I always dream of this moment, finaly I can get some girl arond here’’ Zaynes mum came and hugged me tight

‘’Eve Move aside women.. Don’t be selfish I always wanted a daughter.. you the one told Zayne is enough... there my you sure are lucky son to get an Angle like her’’ His father hugged me more like crushed me hugging me tight and let goes of me stroking my hair from my face kissing my forehead.. crap I love Zaynes parents already I can feel their love.

 ‘’Lets celebrate,’’ John told still carrying Caspian..

‘’ Give, that Little man to me’’ Zayne’s father took Caspian from John and carried him while Caspian just laughs in happiness.

‘’ Hahahahhaha, I do not know what you do.. But I want a Grandchild like this just like this little guy ‘’ Zaynes father told laughing and looking at me while I look at him in horer, like my whole life is completely destroyed now even though he is just being sweet I glare at Zayne angry as hell when all he did is just to smirk back at me.

‘’ Let’s go... We already set a great Lunch’’ Blake told and the next thing we know we were all seating in Blakes dinning table. I was seating beside Zayne’s Father when Zayne was seating beside me and everyone was too busy talking adult stuff which I cannot really understand or don’t really want to know about.

‘’Why did you do that ?’’ I whisper to him anger striking

‘’I told you, I couldn’t say no when im getting a Trained Whore’’  he told and pinched my hip making me to jump while all eyes were suddenly on us forawhile and then they continue back their adult talk.

‘’ Just so you know, do you think That I’m that easy.. trust me you’ll regreat with this’’ I whispered back warningly

‘’ Even if you wanted that, you can’t since you have been commended to.. and you know what sweety since I am getting my own Trained whore.. something I really wanted to get for a very really long, long time..I’ll make sure I enjoy every bit of that’’ He whispered again until I felt something rubbing at my thighs underneath my short dress, which made me to gasp

‘’ So when will she be moving in with Zayne’’ Zaynes Mother asked while I was still in my shock expression since he is Rubbing my tighs softly and that lady just ask that question

‘’ Anytime from today, since they already accepted each other’’ My Dad told while I can feel Zayne’s hands trailing more up pinching my thighs which made me to jump and again all eyes was on me...and again they were busy talking and now I heard something about Marking and Matting ceremony or something...  I wanted to get up feeling so upset and annoyed but Zayne lay his hands on my tighs and foced his pressure on my tighs which made me to seat back in an instant...

‘’ Seat’’ that is the only word he told while I role my eyes annoyed

‘’Fuck you’’ I whispered now I can feel his hand going more upper .. shit , shit, shit I thought

‘’ Anytime....’’ He whispered back  when he is reaching near my Pantiest rubbing it there

‘’ eeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... yeaaaeiiiiii.. yeaaaeiiiiiiiiiiiiiii’’ Caspian cries heavily saving my day... which made everyone focus on Caspy.

‘’ I get.. Caspy’’ I told out loudely and got up by now Zaynes hands were not on my tighs as it slids down and went to Abiagail to carry up Caspy

‘’ I would Like  to follow you’’ Zayne told getting up

‘’ I don’t think Caspy will be comfortable having you in his ro...

‘’ I think it is a great Idea’’ Blake interrupted giving me a stare which means I have  to shut my mouth now

‘’ You two run along Kids...’’ His father told while  I walk upstairs first carrying Caspian with me when Zayne followed. Caspian was still crying and sobbing loud but I cannot understand what makes him cry that bad...

‘’ Caspy... shhhhh... shhhh... shhh... Caspy.. whats wrong ‘’ I asked carrying him tugging him as I walk right and left trying to shut him and saw Zayne seeing me carrying Caspy on my hands

‘’ Give him to me.. You are carrying him wrong’’ Zayne told which made me annoyed like who does he think he is

‘’ what... I know what I am...Doi..... heyyyyyyyy’’ I started to argue only to get pissed at him more when he Carried Caspy from me and sooth Caspy carrying him while Caspy head reaches his chest and with a few sobs he starts to sniff and in the end he stopped and closed his eyes while Zayne was still tugging him and carrying him... soothing Caspian great now even Caspy is in his side.

‘’ it helped if you carry him in away he can hear your hearthbeat, They will feel save more’’ He told eyeing me and Placcing him in Caspy’s Baby court.

‘’ wow, seems like you know about babies more.. did you made a girl pregenant before ‘’ I asked I had to since It is obvious and all he did was to chuckle amusingly looking at me

‘’ No.. Don’t you know that only marked and mated mates can get pregnant ‘’ he told looking at me

‘’ Ohh, I didn’t know that’’ I told honestly looking at him

‘’ But I do have experience with Babysitting ‘’ He told looking at me

‘’ you, Babysit’’ I asked alittle amused of the side I really never expected on this Idiote

‘’ I got a really young cousin sister, well she is 14 now.. ‘’ he told

‘’ Agedal Vermont’’ I asked knowing she is the only girl in the current Vermont Bloodline

‘’ So, you have heard’’ he told smirking at me and crosses his arms looking at me

‘’ Jack sister, She is friends of Pearl’s brother Oricle Ocean ‘’ I told knowing who is Ageda

‘’ Oricle, so his real..’’ he told eyeing me...I  can see a pinch of upsetness there

‘’ ohh so you have heard ‘’ I imitate his style crossing my arms just like he did

‘’ No.. I mean..’’ he started but he looked alittle pissed

‘’ Hey, Rellax.. but just so you know.. I saw Ageda and him once and I could tell there mates’’ I told conforming them as Mates since Oricle is 15 this year and he has all the symptoms the special scent on Ageda and the whole mate pacage feelings on Ageda.He asked Pearl , Seeta and me once and we were having a movie night at the Pack house .

‘’ How can you be sure’’ Zayne asked looking at me

‘’ Oricle found out first but Ageda still hasn’t got a single clue on this’’ I told looking at Zayne

‘’ But, I cannot understand why.. Oricle had found out first that Ageda is his mate but to Ageda. She has no clue about this’’ I told looking at him

‘’ It works different for males, We can scent our mates earlier then shewolves.’’ Zayne told which made me shocked

‘’ So, you kow were mates earlier’’ I asked confussed looking at him.

‘’  you can say that’’ he told smirking at me which made me angrier more

‘’ When exactly.. !!’’ I asked him annoyed

‘’ when I was 12’’ he told

‘’ ohh my god, that is when you started to buly me...I was 10 or 9 that time ’’ I told glaring at him, Fuck I was mad at him right now. when he smirk while Abigail walks in .

‘’ hey, I can take care of Caspian now... you guys can go down.. I need to feed him’’ Abigail told while Zayne smirk at me...

‘’ By the way Zayne,.. Caspian will be calling you Uncle Zayne.. just like Uncle John’’ Abigail told walking near the Pirate Boat Baby cort strucking Caspians cheek when Caspian shivers alittle, I gues his scenting his mother touch .

‘’ Wow, I am an Uncle...’’ Zayne told winking at me and walking down while I sigh and smilled at Abigail and walked behind Zayne.

They talk alittle more, with deserts and wines and more adult pack stuff but this time Zayne joined them which makes me feel like an Idiote since I got nothing to talk about. They also arrange the day for me to move in Zaynes house which is a day before his Birthday which is in 2 months officialy he is going to be a Full Alpha. so I have time to pack mostly everything I got in my room. It is 12 am now  and Zayne’s father whom he wanted me to call him Dad told that its time to go.

‘’ ByE sweeety.....’’ Zayne told as he immediately pulled by waste near him and kissed me hard and let goes of me, my lips felt sore now of the impact but he just smirked at me and winked at me and walk out to his parents car and they drove off.

I look at my family behind of me feeling angry as I am I just glare at them when they got the message of me being really angry they just disapeared to their own rooms and I went back to my own room. I lay down and shut myself up now what I really need to do is to take a nap. A really long comforting Nape.

Zayne POV

It has been two days, Since Valentines Birthday and surprice surprice My parents wanted me to be pleasant in their house today.

I reached there and went right in to their house, they are leaving in their own mansion but something tells me thay are up to something. Something that I really don’t like

‘’ Mum,... Dad... ‘’ I called looking for me and as usual my dad was watching a Ghost movie in the theather room. I know my parents are quit the freaks when it comes to Ghost Movies

‘ Hey, Son..’’ My dad said looking at me continueing watching this ghost movie

‘’ Hey...’’ I told seating down when my dad all of the sudden off the Tv.. Crap what they are up too I THOUGHt.. since they never do this

‘’ohhh.. You are here Zeze’’ crap I hate my name , My mum came somewhere from the house and kissed my cheeks

‘’ Hi Mum’’ I told standing up and hugging her well she is the world best Mum even though she loves to torcher me sometimes with her mother role. After a while of catching up then I heard this from my mum wich automaticly made me tensed up.

‘’ Adam... You better tell Him’’ My mum Told

‘’ Alright Eve, I get you... Father Son time... Son’’ My dad told laughing looking at me.. oh boy this is not good I Thought

After along conversation about they planned an arranged matting for me and it is all Alpha Blakes plan and everything else. I tried protested, like that is going to work with my parents. And the minute I know It I was in the car with them driving to The Alpha Blakes house. Fuck I thought but not dare to use it since even though My dad is the Fun Alpha type kind of like me but he has his strict side with him as well, which he normaly wouldn’t use but at times he’ll do.

I was in Alpha Blake’s house not really concentrating who was there. I saw Alpha Blake  there seating in the middle talking with my Dad and yup the rumurs are true I heard something about Valentine parents not leaving their newborn Grandson out of their Side, since they are here as well. I saw Beta John was carrying our young Prince Caspian and Rain boy she still looked georgeos with her Red hair and emerald eyes.

  I went and saw her Latest movie Vampire Knight, she was acting as one of the Vampire Hunter, Movie of the Year I would say. Even the king and queen is here, I wonder who would that girl that they have arranged with me will be.

 After a few minutes I ws looking arond until I saw Valentine wearing a short white dress walking down the stairs with Abigail.. lovering her head down not wanting to look at anyone. Her entire face what I saw was upsetnes.. she stood beside Blake slowly almost like submition. What the hell is going on here I thought.

 ‘’ This Is Valentine Winters, Valentine..’’ Alpha Blake told when she flinchs uncomfortably and looked up at me and she froze, guess she is even shocked then I am .

‘’ Val... Vallen... ehemm VALEN’’ Alpha Blake notify loudly with a little authorative at the end part which caused her to look at Alpha Blake... But I did not like the way Alpha Blake addressed her.

‘’ I.... I.... I..... I need to talk with Zayne for awhile’’ She Studered looking at Alpha Blake, as far as I known Valentine will never studered

‘’ohh so you two , you two.. know each other’’ My mother asked looking at Me

‘’ yess my dear, Zayne’’ My dad told when I stood and walked with Valentine

She walked infront of me to a Flower garden beside the stables and stopped there while I reached there looking at her.

 ‘’ I was commanded not to reject you ‘’ she started first looking me which made me upset. Sure I rejected her and the whole drama but they should not force her to marry someone else like that, what would if been someone else instead of me. I will not share her to anyone. I remained with the silent treatment but I still couldn’t hold my angry glare all written in my face even if I forced myself to hid it. She continued again.

‘’ But You know well, this is wrong... we hate each other.. I cannot do anything even If I want to But you can...you need to stop this ‘’ She told but she is right though I don’t hate her but she really do hate me. I was still silent.

‘’ Look, I deserve a better guy, and you hate me.. after all I.. I ’’ A better guy.. now that tensed me

‘’ YUP, I don’t even date Ugly girls ...  ‘’ I told back to her smirking

‘’ what...’’ she asked annoyed which made me to smirk at her out burst reaction

‘’ yeah, I mean like look at you.... your just so ugly‘’ I told smirking...

‘’ oh, yeah right Supervision eye ... Whatever... the only person who will accept being your wive is a train whore‘’  which made me angry how dare she disrespect me..

‘’ what did you...just say  ’’ I asked looking at her upset when she rolled my eyes.. I came more close to her and drag her wrist making sure to look at me and speak , then again Train whore... I smirked thinking about it.

‘’What are you smirking at’’ she asked looking alittle clueless

‘’You’’ I told smirking more

‘’Zayne we need to go in , you need to tell them’’  she told sternly looking at me

‘’I don’t think I should’’ I told smirking at her back.. and trying to control my lust on her. Fuck I am already thinking all the naughty thing I would do to my Train whore.

‘’Whattt’’ She out burst again..

I smirked in return freeing her wrist. I wrapped my hands around her waist and dragged her to where  pareeveryone is .

‘’Let go Zaynne,’’ she told looking at me and all I did is to smirk at her back‘’They will misunderstand’ she hissed and eye me ... thats cute.

I decided after having a brief talk with Valentine ‘’  I started but I could tell their attention was only with Valentine since most of them giving her a your so dead look.

 ‘’Were ready to accept each other as arranged mates’’ I told smirking and looking at her when she gave a shocked look while everyone else was handshaking hugging and cheering for us but all I could concentrate now Is Valentibe .

‘’What....’’ she asked looking at me, Like I was nuts. 

‘’Yup I Zayne Vermont. Accept Valentine winters as my Arranged mate,,, I will Mark her as my own mate and the world will see her as my own mate’’ I told holding her waiste near me and looking  at everone as everyone cheers more. This is actually a  tradision for engaged mate.

‘’What....!!’’ she shouted looking at me angrily this time. I can see she is  actually kind of debating in her own mind and once it was done she Sighs

 ‘’I Valentine Winters accept Zaynne Vermont as My Arranged Mate’’ she told , looking at me while I smirked at her and hugged her but she didn’t respond me the hug.. well whatever since she is going to be my Trained Whore fuck I am thinking naughty again.

‘’Are you out from your freakin mind’’ she whispered in his ears

I couldn’t resist a a train Whore’’ I smilled evily letting go of her

‘’Oh honey im so glad... ‘’ her mum came and hugged her and then me

‘’ I always dream of this moment, finaly I can get some girl arond here’’ My mum came and hugged her. But why no hug for me.. that is not fair women I thought looking at my mum.

‘’Eve Move aside women.. Don’t be selfish I always wanted a daughter.. you the one told Zayne is enough... there my you sure are lucky son to get an Angle like her’’ Angle seriously No.. Dad.. No... she is devil. My santa clouse sized father came and crushed her more kissing on top of her forehead I can see she responded well to my parents when she smiles looking at them and a slight blush croses over her but once she looked at me Pure evil that is what it is. When I was observing Val looking at Father then I realized what he was doing.

 ‘’ Give, that Little man to me’’ My father told holding the little guy , and the little guy just laughs.. my dad always has his ways with kids... not to brag but me too.

‘’ Hahahahhaha, I do not know what you do.. But I want a Grandchild , like this little guy ‘’ My dad looking at me when I saw Vals eyes grew wider which frightens me did she actually know how werewolf babies are born because it is against the werewolf law telling a shewolf, but all males as us knows the process since well it is us males since we will be doing the more leg work while the females will be crying or sobbing or you know what nevermind and just so you know that is why my mum stopped with only me actually most of them will stop with only a child since the process is just to painful for the shewolves but I wonder how Aunt Viv went through with three kids.. then again They just want a baby girl and they kind of broke the curse of getting a Baby girl in the Vermont Bloodline. I smirk back To Val when she stares at me her emerald eyes wide  and blinks a couple of times.

 After the grand lunch they held for us, I was seating beside Valentine while she was seating beside my dad, he insist of seating beside her.. so I am no more the favourite they like her more.. well whatever I thought.

‘’Why did you do that ?’’ she whispers to me with a pinch of anger striking

‘’I told you, I couldn’t say no when im getting a Trained Whore’’ I  told and pinched her hip on her side which made her to jump  which made all of to look at us but she controlled herself. Boy I am going to have fun with her and lets make a repeatation of we had.

‘’ Just so you know, do you think That I’m that easy.. trust me you’ll regreat with this’’ she whispered to me softly

‘’ Even if you wanted that, you can’t since you have been commended to.. and you know what sweety since I am getting my own Trained whore.. something I really wanted to get for a long, long time..I’ll make sure I enjoy every bit of that’’ I whispered back to her but I did a little extra I started to trail my hands underneat her short white dress.

My mum was talking something about when she is moving in with me or whatever but I was really busy sexually harassing my arranged mate underneath her dress when I can sence that she is heating up. I felt that she was so uncomfortable and wanted to get up but I forced her back down by pushing her tanned thigh which made her to seat back in an instant...

‘’ Seat’’ I told with a one word stern conversation while she role her eyes annoyed and told whispered me back

‘’Fuck you’’ which ticks me off,I trailled my hand up more to reach at her Core

‘’ Anytime....’’ I whispered back  and reached near her Pantiest rubbing it there until the little Guy started yelling and crying and all of us was consentrating on the little guy.

‘’ eeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... yeaaaeiiiiii.. yeaaaeiiiiiiiiiiiiiii’’ the little guy cries

‘’ I get.. Caspy’’ she told out loudely and got up which mad me slip my hand back but I saw how My dad gave me an angry glare guess he saw that well whatever Val is my Mate now. Valentine walks near Luna Abigail and Carried The Little guy up when all I want to do now is to help the little guy up.

‘’ I would Like  to follow you’’ I told getting up looking at Valentine

‘’ I don’t think Caspy will be comfortable having you in his ro...’’ she started a lame excuse

‘’ I think it is a great Idea’’ Alpha Blake interrupted giving her a stare which she automaticly   shut her mouth

‘’ You two run along Kids...’’ Dad told while  she walk upstairs first carrying the little guy who is crying louder now with her while I admire seeing her ass from behind, Fuck I can’t wait to bang her.  

‘’ Caspy... shhhhh... shhhh... shhh... Caspy.. whats wrong ‘’ she asked softly carrying the little guy walking  right and left while  The little guys cries went more louder.

‘’ Give him to me.. You are carrying him wrong’’ I tried to explain to my trained whore when she gave me her upmost she doesn’t cares a shit stare at me  

‘’ what... I know what I am...Doi..... heyyyyyyyy’’ Fuck I just can’t see him crying like that I snatch the baby from her and tug him by placing his head on my chest which will makes him to hear my hearthbeat and breath and sooth his back which made him to stop crying and in the end he fall asleep.

‘’ it helped if you carry him in away he can hear your hearthbeat, They will feel save more’’ I told eyeing her and Placcing him in the  Baby court.

‘’ wow, seems like you know about babies more.. did you made a girl pregenant ‘’ she asked which made me to chuckle and realeaved knowing that she does not know the werewolf Breeding part yet. It is sad but it is painful for the womens in our species if we want to have a baby. That is the real reason why many couples only has one baby because it is really a painful process for the shewolves . But some couples willing to Breed more times to get what they are expecting for like a Baby girl or a Baby boy or want more kids like Jack Parents they really wanted a baby Girl and soon after Ageda was born they stopped. But the Breeding process suits for the females in the age when they became 22 or 23, they can take the pain then.

‘’ No.. Don’t you know that only marked and mated mates can get pregnant ‘’ I told looking at her, well I did tell have truth not the whole thing since it is by rules not to discuss this mater to any shewolves.

‘’ Ohh, I didn’t know that’’ she told, boy she is so innocent  

‘’ But I do have experience with Babysitting ‘’ I told looking at her

‘’ you, Babysit’’ she asked amused

‘’ I got a really young cousin sister, well she is 14 now.. ‘’ I told

‘’ Ageda Vermont’’ I asked aww yeah forgot about that. Ageda is kind of popular since she is the first Female in my fathers Bloodline

‘’ So, you have heard’’ I told smirking at her

‘’ Jack sister, She is friends of Pearl’s brother Oricle Ocean ‘’ she told which made me upset. So the Oricle boy is real.. I thought she was faking name. And more worse Pearls Brother what the fuck.

‘’ Oricle, so his real..’’ I told looking at Valentine

‘’ ohh so you have heard ‘’ she told mocking my style but I was so not in the mood still pissed off with Ageda and Oricle like did that Kid really told that to Ageda, boy I need to keep Eye On her since she is a Vermont.

‘’ No.. I mean..’’ she started but I was too out of thoughts How I was planning to command Ageda to never speak with him again or I am going to beat the shits up from Oricle

‘’ Hey, Rellax.. but just so you know.. I saw Ageda and him once and I could tell there mates’’ She told like what the fuck is she talking about how does she knows

‘’ How can you be sure’’ I asked looking at Valentine

‘’ Oricle found out first but Ageda still hasn’t got a single clue on this’’ she told looking at me. While I was still Pissed thinking about Ageda and how could Oricle said to her like that.

‘’ But, I cannot understand why.. Oricle had found out first that Ageda is his mate but to Ageda. She has no clue about this’’ Valentine told looking at me again.. which I understand why I sigh and told her

‘’ It works different for males, We can scent our mates earlier then shewolves.’’ She had a shocked reaction

‘’ So, you know were mates earlier’’ she asked me but I can tell there were too many emotions in her when she asked this question to me.

‘’  you can say that’’ I told smirking at her which made her look angrier

‘’ When exactly.. !!’’ she solicit me annoyed

‘’ when I was 12’’ I told honestly

‘’ ohh my god, that is when you started to buly me...I was 10 or 9 that time ’’ she told glaring at him, and all I did was to smirk back to her until my Interuption came Luna Abigail this time.

‘’ hey, I can take care of Caspian now... you guys can go down.. I need to feed him’’ Luna Abigail told while I kept smirking at Valentine angry gaze at me

‘’ By the way, Zayne.. Caspian will be calling you Uncle Zayne.. just like Uncle John’’ Luna Abigail told walking near the Baby cort strucking the little guys cheek when the little guy shivers alittle, knowing that it is his mum.

‘’ Wow, I am an Uncle...’’ I told excited and  winked at Val  and walk down where the whole gang was at

We were taking for awhile about future pack things and it happens to be Val’s Father and Alpha Blacksmith and My father are all football fans and there planning to go for the latest world cup tournament or something we were talking more until it was time to go .

 ‘’ Bye sweeety.....’’ I told as I immediately pulled her waste near me and kissed her hard to make sure my trained whore lips will hurt for a couple of days and pull pack. I winked at her when she touches her lips I know she is feeling the pain there and walked back to my parents car as My parents drove away.

The whole journey back to my parents house my dad and mum was talking about Valentine and preperations and so On while I didn’t care a shit. But what I do know is I cant wait to get in her pants God I am getting a Trainned whore as my mate.

Canddise P.O.V

It has been two days since the news that Luna Amber is pregnant spread to the whole Pack house. Jack didn’t even comes back home ever since everyone heard the news pretty sure he has heard it as well.

  Ageda is Jack’s younger sister. She is really a sweet adourable girl, I treat her as if she is my own sister. Sometimes she comes to the  Pack house since her brothers and cousin brothers are all here and she like’s to hang arond with them especially with the twins Sam and  Salem.

 I really didn’t like being in the Cheerleading club with Rella and her team then again I got no choice. I cannot believe Jack forced me to be in their squade. It is 8pm now still no sign of Jack normaly he would have been home , eat dinner watch football and sleeps on his bed but still no clue of him.

Alpha Zayne went to his parents house while the other’s went out with their own work well it is Saturday Night. Seeta is still in the Blue snow Pack house haven’t return home yet, Victoria told something about Seeta is already mated and  gosh I feel so happy for her, I pray the stars and the gods out there to bless her for all of Happiness.

I was seating on the L-shape couch which is my sleeping place and I was reading ‘’ Night Sky’’ a tale written by Udhaiyah Priya. I was enjoying reading this book until I saw the door knob turning. Feeling relieve since it has been two days I seen Jack I rose from the couch as the door open slowly and in came Jack.  Jack came in pretty drunk laughing and smirking but unfortunately he was not alone he got company  .

There were two guys which I seen them in school who are friends of Jack and three girls that I pretty much known of since it was Blondy, Tina and Rella all kind of drunk wearing their really unpleasant cloths and laughing and kissing the boys Including Jack but I got to admit I wasn’t liking this at all and something tells me that things are going to get messier.

‘’ Hey.... there she is..... my own personal Sex Machinee....’’ Jack told laughing and drunk walking towards me while all of his friends were laughing when I stepped back feeling scared falling down  on the couch, god why do I have to be so Clumsy.

Within seconds He pulls my wrist up ...’’ I’ll come back in a second guys... make sure you get ready..’’ he told looking at them.. and dragging me to the attached bathroom ... oh no this is not good I thought as I stepped in the Bathroom, He closes the Bathroom door behind us and  starts to kiss roughly on my lips.. which  I didn’t like. One he smelled  pure Alcohol and two  it was just too hurthful when he kissed my lips roughly, I sqeeze my eyes tight of the pain I am feeling and whimper alittle the caused of pain.

 He let goes of me and looked at me, while I look at him terrified what he will do next, but one thing about Jack is he only punishes me simply only if I do some kind of mistake other then that He wont,Even if the mistakes I did are really the smallest of.

‘’ you’re so Boring, I bet Amber would  Moan out of Love if I Kiss her like that’’ he told holding himself up seating down on top of the clossesed toilet bowl seat looking at me with Hate while I look at him, the only thing I feel for him is Sadness since he has a lovely side of him but I guess I wasn’t good enough. He forcefully grab my left expose Thigh since I am wearing a Neavy shorts and placed me on his Lap. He stroke my long chocolate hair away and smelled my neck which made me shivered with fear.

‘’ mmmmmmmmmm........ you always smell good. Fuck.. your skin mmmm’’ he mumble while smelling my neck and turn my chin to look at him and touching my tighs at the same time.

‘’ Listen Bitch, Here is what we are going to do... The girls there need to do their small role Tattoo near your belly button... since you’re with them now and the cheerleading shit...’’ which made me to tensed what Tattoo ohh my god Jack really did got insane or maybe he is drunk.. he do not know what his saying

‘’ Jack, I think.. you drink a bit much.. and ’’ I softly told only to stop and yelped in pain since he all of the sudden pulls My hair.

‘’ Listen well Bitch, , I am the only one who does the commend’s you follow it, do you understand me’ the only person who can commend me is Zayne or Emrys ’’  he started to pull my hair more which caused me to Winced in pain more

‘’ We are going to go outside, you are going to follow me and lay on the bed without a sound , if I ever hear a single noice from you .. I don’t care wheather you plead, sob or cry just a Single Noice... I will start to strip you and take you infront of them , do you hear me’’ He told angrily at me while I  yelp in pain and Nod of agreement. He let’s go of my hair as I sigh in pain free. I slowly got up from his lap silently looking down when he gets up and opens the Bathroom door walking outside dragging my wrist with him in the middle of the room .

I saw everyone smirking at me which made me so Uncomfortable I decided to look at the floor instead of their evil smiles.

‘’ Canddise’’ Jack called while I look at him, He nodge his head where the Bed is at signalling me to go there and do what he just told me to do. I noticed the others laughing and smirking evily but I didn’t care I focus on what he told as I walked to the Bed slowly not looking at their evil laughs I seat down on the edge and with a deep sigh I lay down on the Bed slowly placing my head on the pillow and my body straight as I watch the white ceiling on top of me with both of my hands on each side on the pillow beside my head stiff.

I can hear they are talking and laughing and taking something out guess the Ink and stuffs while In few seconds Jack climb over on the bed laying down on his stomach near me on my right which made me more shocked and terrified, but I did not dare to say a word. I feel Jack lifting up My Nevy t-shirt a little and pulling my Nevy shorts down reavealing my belly button when the boys started to whistle and hawls and all Jack did was to join the laugh and the girls as well .

One I am feeling so embarased of revealing my skin which I only want to show to Jack even though it is just alittle and two I was so afraid  since any minute now They are going to tattoo near my belly button. I flinch and became to sob alittle Looking at Jack as he trailed his fingers near my Belly button and Kiss there while the guys teases more.

I tried one more time... ‘’ Jack, please.....’’ I whimpered and said sofly , He gave me a warning stare and a low growl which immediately made me to bite my lower lips to shut me down when all the others in the room Automaticly laughs evily looking at my defeatless position.

Jack places his right leg on top of my right leg and locks me  there while he Pinned both of my hand and started to kiss the markspot which he gave me roughly as I lay there struggling under him. He made sure he did not block my revealing belly. I can feel that  one of the girls were wiping something cold and started drawing something small near my belly button. And after a few minutes the pain started and I can certainly smell my own blood smell while all the time the girls Tattood me ,Jack was busy chewing, Sucking and Kissing my mark roughly pinning both of my hands on the pillow... I closed my eyes tight and bit my lower lips making sure not to make any noice and once the girls has done Silent tears started to come out from my eyes .

‘’ Were all done Delta Jack, you can let her go now.. ‘’ Rella told laughing but It didn’t stop Jack he was still kissing and sucking  my mark spot roughly but loosen his grip on both of my wrists which means he is listening to Rella.

‘’ Come on Jack... Were waiting for you ‘’ Blondy told like a small girl which made Jack to stop letting go both of wrist. I can feel my entire side of my neck to my color bone is soacked with his Saliva. As Jack starts to get off of me, I wipe my tears slowly and got up fixing my shirt back down. I felt the Pinch of pain at my abdomen but I guess the Pain in my heart is the most I am feeling now.

‘’ babe ready for heavy sex ‘’ Blondy told to Jack.  I am used with Jack making love with his lady friend in the same room with me but all of them making love together in the same room where I am at... ohh no I cannot stay in this room tonight , my silent tears are like waterfall now, coming out from my eyes .

‘’ Ohhh, see .. I told you the Baby Rogue always cries’’ Tina told Mocking me while the others laughed. Jack completely Ignored Tina and went near Blondy and started to kiss her. I can see that my stupid silent tears keeps on coming down, And I just couldn’t hold it so I started to slowly walk straight to the door to get to a place which I really want to be right now.. Tina and Rella started to Mock me more.

‘’ Ohh.. did the little Rogue got a bubu..’’ Rella Mocked

‘’ such a Crybaby we got here’’ Tina Mocked as I was reaching to the door wiping my tears  all of the sudden I could here a loud growl behind of me which I know it is Jack and the two guys who are Jacks friend was Blocking infront of me guess they used werewolf speed.

‘’ where do you think , You are going...’’ Jack asked coldly with his evil Delta tone which in an instant the two guys forced me to kneel me down from the back of me facing Jack near Blondy while all of the girls heads were facing downin respect, ohh I guess he is in his Delta mood.

‘’ I need a time alone please.....’’ I  softly told and sniffing because I couldn’t hold it anymore while I look at the floor more showing him the respect, crying and closing my eyes to try my best to control myself from crying... all of the sudden the guys pulled me up by my shoulders which made me to look at Jack He nods looking at me as the guys behind of me set free my shoulders with that I wipe my tears opened the door and walked out from Jacks room.

 I walked straight to the Daisy garden that I created here. I Seat there crying and hugging my knees for awhile. All I thought about was my parents of how I love them and how I miss them. I slowly lift my Navy blue T-shirt up and saw a small Rose tattoo near my belly button whished it could have been a Daisy atleast it would have been meaningful.

I lifted down my shirt and lay down as I looked at the night sky above it reminds me of the story that I really enjoyed reading just now and with that I Doozed of enjoying the Night Sky till I smelled Mareena and Sam walking by .

‘’ Hey.. what are you doing here in this hour little girl’’ Sam spots me first , the twins gave me this nick name cause I was the youngest here even Seeta is older then me by 11 months. I smilled looking at them and seat up.

‘’ Hi’’ I told smilling at them while Mareena greeted me seating beside me while Sam seat beside of her.

‘’ what, are you doing here Hon’’ she told looking at me smiling...

‘’ just Enjoying this startling Night Sky, it is a lovely night ’’ I told looking up at the night sky when they look up as well

‘’ you’re right Little Girl.. It is stunning ’’ Sam told looking up and Laying down on the grass just as I was before watching up the sky.

‘’ You should get in.. Canddise... it is freezing out here, it is not save for you to be out  alone in this hour’’ Mareena told looking at me , while I nod at her in an agreement. Mareena got up first Holding her arm for me to take as I took when she pulled me up I felt the Horible stinging pain again at my abdomen which made me to Ouch.... holding softly at my tummy which made Mareena and Sam look at me in concern.

‘’ What is wrong...’’ Sam asked seating up on the grass looking at me

‘’ No...  Nothing’’ I told controlling my pain smiling to hide the pain..

‘’ No, I can smell....’’ Sam told inhaling

‘’ Your blood’’ Mareena told softly and coming near me

‘’ what Blood.. I don’t smell any Blood’’ I told softly getting up walking away from them when Mareena forcefully stopped me holding my shoulders.

‘’ Canddise... were not dumb, why are you bleeding’’ Mareena asked looking at me when I look down. Mareena is always  like this compare to others she is really a Brave girl and she treats me as if I am her little sister. She gave me an irritated look and forcefully tried to lift my shirt up.

‘’ please don’t...’’ I gently told stopping Mareena and lifting  down my shirt

‘’ what is it....’’ Sam ask getting up walking beside Mareena

‘’ I don’t know.. but I think she is hurt.. she won’t allow me to check her bruise’’ Mareena told annoyed looking at me and , explaining to sam , when I look at Mareena

‘’ But I am not Bruised.. I am not’’ I tried lying shaking my head no

‘’ stop, Lying Canddise..it is really rude to Lie ‘’ Mareena told annoyed

‘’ we can smell.....your blood..little girl  you are injured ‘’ Sam told looking at me annoyed as well

‘’ I am not  injured... it is just that...’’ I tried hiding but too late since Mareena roughly lifted my shirt alittle which showed by tattoo. she looked at me shocked first then Anger striking over her.

‘’ Did they fucking forced tattood you’’ she asked looking at me angrily when I didn’t say a word and just shook my head looking down not sure what to say.

‘’ Answer me.. God damit’’ Mareena told shaking me which instantly made me to cry.. and sobbed. I know I am a cry baby,  Mareena exhale and hugged me soothing my Back .

‘’ They did not patch it up..this can cause infection.. we better get  you inside..’’ Mareena told dragging me with her

‘’ Babe, I’m going for a run.. don’t wait up for me... it’s my turn to do the’’ Sam started

‘’ Patrol.. Got it Babe ’’ Mareena told dragging me inside the pack house to her room. Since Mareena already has more then one place of cute small colourful Butterfly tattoes on her body she knows more about Tattoes. She brought me too her room and took the medic box. She wipped alittle alcohol cleaning all the dry blood there, It stings bad but I control myself then she placed a bandage near there.

‘’ It will heal sooner this way, thank the fucking lord,  it is just a small tattoo ‘’ Mareena told looking at me while I smile and Nod thanking her. I slept in Mareena’s room that day but I did the usual next day woking up at 4 am since I am so used with it.

I walk into Jacks room, I saw bassicly only Jack, Rella and Blondy sleeping with Jack. While the two guys and Tina was not here guess they went back. I walk quickly to the walk through closet and got my things and walk to the bathroom, I didn’t take a bath since Mareena warned me not too for atleast one day, after I was done changing my cloths I slowly closed  the door and walked outside and started to do Breakfast.

As I was doing the normals Frying Bacons, Toasting Breads and at the same time Scrambling the eggs, I began to feel the Ache more badly. I do not know why but my wolf is going crazy inside of me. All I feel is Pain and some kind of stupid Lust. ‘’ Go, get Jack Canddise.. we need him’’ My wold says in my mind while I reply to her’’ stop, he will kill us if we wake him up this morning’’ I kept arguing to my wolf since all she is thinking of is to get Jack and sleep beside of him while all I am doing is controlling our Pain and calming her down. At some point of time I couldn’t take the pain and the time right now is 5 am.

I slowly walk upstairs to Jacks room, he was still sleeping with Rella and Blondy beside of him. I hold the pain and started to walk beside the bed where Jack was sleeping in the middle wherelese the girls was sleeping on each side of him.

‘’ Jack....’’ I called sniffing controlling my pain when he was still asleep.

‘’ Jack... Please.. wake up’’ I gulped and told but this time I wake him up alittle by shakking his hand carefully not waking up Rella beside him. He opens his eyes slowly showing his beautiful sea Blue eyes looking at me annoyed.

‘’ What... Bitch Can’t you see I am Sleeping’’ he told while adjusting himself dragging the two naked girls more to him and Back to his  sleep. I know this was a Bad Idea and I don’t want to push his buttons more. I walk outside again controlling the Pain and knocked at Mareenas door. She walks outside yawning looking at me

‘’ Canddise.. I thought you were still in bed with...me’’ She stopped all of the sudden sniffing the air

‘’ Fuck Canddise..Is your wolf in Heat Honey...’’ That explains well

‘’  Mareena.. I do not know what to do.. it is very’ I started holding my stomach

‘’ In Pain.. I know Hon... guess the only person who can help you is your mate, Delta Jack Hon’’ she told which I aleady know the answer

‘’ I know... ‘’ I told weakly when I felt a breath behind of me sniffing at my neck two hands holding my waste. I already know whom it is since My wolf howls with Joy inside of me.

‘’ Mareena, go inside to your room’’ Jack told behind of me coldly when Mareena nods in respect and closes her door, Ohh No.. I still am not sure is he angry because I woke him up when he was sleeping or I am just not sure.

‘’ Come On....’’ He whispers coldly and ‘’ Drags me to his room, I saw Rella and Blondy already woke and wearing back their cloths ‘’ see you back in school girls’’ He told looking at them when they smile to him and took their hand bags and walking out of the door closing behind them. Ohh no now my pain is becoming more worse then I thought.

‘’Jaaack.... PLEASE.. Help me... I am not sure why but it  hurts’’ I told softly crying but Jack looked at me amused smiling at me.

He Kissed me roughly which made me to respond his kiss and moan softly guess My wolf is taking over, He took out my short Dress I was wearing and kissed me back and want to place me on his bed, his bed which he had sex with two girls just now.

I stopped him there I don’t even want to seat on his Bed neither my wolf too. He looked at me for awhile ‘’ Please, Jack..’’ I told guess he understood.. He carried me bridal style and lay me down on the floor which I am really Thankful off.

 He takes of his Boxers that he wore and was completely naked and went to his study table, where all of his condoms were there he wore his condom there and walked back to where I was at and kneel down.

He places his hands underneath my knees and sligh me nearer to him he slighs down my pantiest and wraps my legs on his waist. He pulls out my Bra too but I didn’t protest every touch he made makes me to moan while he chuckles alittle and continues to kiss me everywhere of my body.

I do not know why but every touch he makes the pain decreases. He slowly enters me in and slowly rocks me. He was really gentle this time and started kissing me by placing his hands on my breast softly and kissing me everywhere I moan to every touch he makes and I actually like every touch of him.

After his last shaft, He realizes me slowly, he got up and pulls me up on my feet. He kneeled down and check on the Bandage which Mareena did for me while I blush Crazy god I love this Jack,. 

‘’who aid you...’’ he asks looking at me

‘’ Mareena...’’ I told looking at him, He nods and Kisses there which made me to yelp cause of the pain that I was still heaving there.

‘’ He gets up and walks in the Bathroom and within minutes he comes out throwing his Condom on the Trash and walks near me. I was still standing up blushing fully unclothed and naked hugging myself I hate showing my small cups. He carries me to the washroom bridal style drops me on my feet near the tub. He got in the tub first and drag my wrist to the tub as well. Jack’s tub is really huge three people can fit in his tub.

I tottaly forgot about Mareena’s advice about not wetting that area since I was enjoing  Jack touch and every part of it. He lay down in the tub and made me lay on top of him. He kissed every part of me and circled my skin with his thumb soothing me. I love him so much right now words cannot really describe how much I love him.

It is my third day today since I am in heat which is also My last day. All shewolves will come in heat a year after their mates marks them it will take another four years to the shewolves to go on heat again. And only in this three days A She-wolf can get pregnant by their mates if they want to breed their mates,.

I did not go to school for the past two days and my tattoo bruise is fully healed now thank the gods for that.

 I was in the shower with Jack. Jack was standing behind of me and was kissing my Back and was showering me when I hide my boob by hugging myself tight, I was really shy when  standing there.. He kept on kissing me on my shoulders while showering me with him which made me crazily blush.

Jack grabs my hips and faces me to see him where he starts to rub his body on mines.

I understand now why he is doing this, He is rubbing his whiff on me to show people that I am his and to scent his scent on me.

 This is one of the process of their male mates to do to their female mates During Heat to show that I am his.

After he done brushing himself all over me, he offs the shower and wipe himself with a towel and after that he wipes me with the same towel  to make sure I smell like Jack, after he wipes me he tied the towel arond me hiding my body.

I felt like a small girl like my mother would  baths me and wipes me when I was young. I blushed crazily as he goes out from the washroom while I follow him behind holding the towel.

Jack was wearing his pants while I was admiring his scent on me and  smelling the towel he just wiped. Jack smells like chocolate Brownies when the first time I found out that he was my Mate. He smelled like Chocalte Brownies.. I wonder How I smell like to Jack.  

‘’ Jack...!’’ I called softly looking at Jack

‘’ what ’’ he asked looking at me zipping his Pants

‘’ when.... when I first smell you.. I mean.. Your scent to me ... You smell like Choclate Brownies’’ I told  looking at his beautiful Sea Blue eyes while he smirk at me which made me to blush and smile looking down immediately

‘’ So..’’ he asked coming near me... curling my wet chocolate hair..he always likes playing with my hair

‘’ I was wondering, Do I have a scent’’ I asked softly when he lift my chin looking at me.

‘’ you have  ‘’ he told which made me blush more.

‘’ What smell did I have...’’ I gaspe when he removes my towel from me  eyeing my body checking my boobs and body up which made me to blush and hug myself hiding my boob when he smirks at me more. Jack slowly hold my hands and remove my hands from hiding my body so that he could look more I blushed and felt more shy now looking at him smirking and checking me out. He kissed my forhead and touch my boob softly....

‘’ so small.. and cute..’’ he told which made me to blush more, it is true I do have small cups

‘’ Get ready for school.. were already late’’ he told kissing my forhead one last time. Wearing his shirt and Black Jacket heading his way to the door when I  took back the towel from the floor and wrap myself .

‘’  Cookies, you smell like Cookies’’ Jack told and close the door after that.

So, I smell like cookies I thought. As I went in to the walk through closet wore a dark green jeans and a light green shirt. With that I walked down join Jack and went to school with him. Only for this two days and at home he was being the Jack that  am dying to be with but once he was infront of people he started back being the old Jack and as for me since this is the last day of my Heat no more sweet loving Jack back of being the mean Jack well guess I need to wait another four years for my next heat, until then lets Just hope.

 Jack’s P.O.V

I can hear Canddise slowly walking inside the room, For god sakes I am a Delta I am always alert  but I can smell something when she was walking. My wolf howl inside me overjoy which I ignored him. After I heard about Amber is pregnant with that Asshole I was so upset.

 I heard her softly calling me ‘’Jack’’ but I smell something different on her Something appetizing.She never had did this before so I know for a sec something was not  right. ‘’ Jack... Please.. wake up’’ she gulped and woke me up by shakking my arms softly   ‘’ What... Bitch Can’t you see I am Sleeping’’ I told while adjusting myself tucking the two Beautiful naked girls more to me and Back to my sleep. I was wondering what she will do If I did not achknowledge her but she just walks outside of my room and I can hear her whimper when my wolf lust for her more.

‘’ Help Her Jack, we had a deal she is on Heat’’ My wolf told

‘’ Ohh ‘’ I replied back knowing what I must do, it is a natural thing for male wolves to know what to do when their mate is on heat. I woke the girls and told them to get back to their house since My wolf is going to take over, They nod in respect and started to dress back their cloths when I went to the walkthrough closet and wore my boxers and rush out to see where is Canddise.  I hear her talking with Mareena who is  Sam’s Mate.

 ‘’  Mareena.. I do not know what to do.. it is very’ she is allot in pain I can tell

‘’ In Pain.. I know Hon... guess the only person who can help you is your mate, Delta Jack Hon’’  Mareena told looking at Canddise

‘’ I know... ‘’ when Canddise starts to talk I can feel the pain she is having it is getting worser for her so I walked behind of her werewolf speed holding her waist. When she flinch.

‘’ Mareena, get inside to your room’’ I told behind of Canddise when Mareena nods in respect and closes her door, I can feel she is getting really scared ‘’ CALM HER DOWN, She IS IN FEAR’’ My wolf yelled at me in my mind.

‘’ Come On....’’ I whispers to Canddise Drag her to my room’’,  ‘’ see you back in school girls’’ I told looking at Rella and Blondy when they smile at me and took their hand bags and walking out closing my door. I can feel her pain is getting more worse.

‘’Jaaack.... PLEASE.. Help me... I am not sure why but it  hurts’’ she told softly crying but I  looked at her amused fuck she is so fucking innocent.

I Kissed her roughly which made her to respond My kiss and moan. I can tell it is not her, it is her wolf which is the one who is enjoying my Pleassure since the only feeling Canddise feels for me is fear. I took out her cute short Dress she was wearing and kissed her. I wanted to place her on the bed but she stopped me  and gave me a pleading look that she doesn’t wants to be on the bed which I kind of understood, one thing about Canddise is she is too Fragile like a snow and really Hygenic as well.

I looked at her for awhile  ‘’ Please, Jack..’’ she told softly . I agreed with her pleads and carried her bridal style and lay her down on the carpeted floor slowly and softly. I took out my Boxers and went to my study table took out my condom and wore it knowing that only during heat I and my wolf might loose control and breed with her and I am so not ready to be a father .  

I place my hands underneath her knees and sligh her nearer to me I sligh down her pantiest and wraps her legs on my waist. I pulls out her Bra and made love with her slowly I can feel her pain is decreasing. I love making love with her and touching her white soft baby skin and kissing her I am not going to lie on that, she does drives me crazy when I touch and taste her privates. But this time she even Moans softly which made me more crazy on her. I also know that her wolf was the one who took over her not her.. but still she didn’t moan loud.. just moan softly..

After my last shaft, with her I know I can go more with her but I don’t wish to hurt her. I  realizes her placing both of her legs aside slowly and stood up pulling her arms up slowly on her feet. Her cheeks are in rose color which is so cute . I see there was a Bendage there curious as I am I smell Sam’s scent on it.. what the flying fuck I thought when I kneeled down checking on it. Then I remembered what happen yesterday the Tattoe so did Sam did this...

‘’who aid you...’’ I asks looking up at her

‘’ Mareena...’’ she told looking at me, I smell again yup It is Mareena my bad it is not Sam, I nod and Kiss there which made her to yelp , I understand she still has her pain.

I made love with her for the past two days making sure my wolf has his pleasure with her wolf. It is the third day now her last day of Heat.I did not bring her to school this past two days but Today there is a Pop Quize for both of us so I got to bring her to class.  I can see Canddise has controlled her wolf since the only feeling she is feeling now is fear. I drag her to the shower and bath her while I was showering myself with her. She covers her boobs by hugging herself when I was showering her, I can smell her fear but at the same time she was Blushing like crazy which looked extra cute on her.

I rubbed my self on her making sure to brush everypart of her with my scent so that everyone will know she is mine . I turn her arond and kept on kissing her shoulders to make her feel use to me so that she wont hides her boobs from me but guess I am not doing a good job with that since she is still Hidding it.

After I can fully smell myscent on her I off the shower and wipe myself with a large towel then I wipe her using the same towel that I wipe so that My scent will be with her only during her heat since unmated males there will be jumping high over heals to get into her pants. Marked or unmarked male wolfs cannot be trusted at that moment. She blushed more when I wipped her which made me to smirk at her , I tied her with the towel hiding her cups on the process just as she wanted and I went outside to get dressed while Canddise followed me behind.

I was was wearing my pants But I sneak peeked Canddise, She was smelling the towel and admiring my scent on her and blushing crazily smelling herself and the towel over and over again. I Smirked at her wondering what the hell is she doing.

 ‘’ Jack...!’’ she asked slowly showing her light Hazel eyes to me

‘’ what ’’ I asked looking at Canddise zipping my Pants

‘’ when.... when I first smell you.. I mean.. Your scent to me ... You smell like Choclate Brownies’’ she told  softly looking at me while I smirk at her making her to blush more as she immediately look down at the floor

‘’ So..’’ I asked coming near her..and. curling her  chocolate hair..I like doing that to her Hair.

‘’ I was wondering, Do I have a scent’’ she asked a stupid question , since every wolf have their own scent which only their mate can identify  I lift her chin and saw her beautiful light Hazel eyes.

‘’ you have  ‘’ I told looking at her which made her blush more.

‘’ What smell did I have...’’ she started to question me more but I was too tired to answer her question so I remove the towel she was hiding her beautiful body with and  threw the towel down and check on her body. I love watching her naked.. her skin it is like a pale Babies skin. She blushes more and cover her boobs by hugging herself when I smirk of her actions and remove both of her hands with one of my hand and cup both of her cups softly admiring to touch her baby pale white snow skin.Well she is mine.

‘’ so small.. and cute..’’ I told , she  does have small cups but there perfect for her thin slim body.

‘’ Get ready for school.. were already late’’ I told coldly kissing her forehead letting her go  I wore my shirt and leather jacket heading my way to the door and I saw her picking up the towel from the floor and wrap herself back... so girly I thought then it reminded me the question she asked just now guess since she has been a good girl I should treat her with the answer she is expecting .

‘’  Cookies, you smell like Cookies’’ I told and walk outside closing the door

But don’t get me wrong, I don’t love or Like her But she is mine. And only Mine and I don’t share what is mine. She is like , a cute puppy for me which I aspect Obedience all the time and sometimes Owners do pet their Puppy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
194K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
29.3K 534 35
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
155K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...