Gray Fullbuster (Gray X OC)

By Uwu_trashley

#1 in the Gray Fullbuster tag August 13 ♡ Gray x OC I was just bored and I like fairy tail so I made this. T... More

About the OC
Meet Natsu
We joined Fairy Tail!
Vulcans?!
Spray painting
Erza?
Evil guild
Outlaws
Lullaby
Weird town
Natsu vs Erza and a curse
Galuna island
Moon drip
Moon drip part.2
Erza's here?!?
Reach the Sky Above
Phantom Strikes
Blade Heartfillia
Past
Goodbye
The next generation
No More Fun
We found Erza
Erzas battle
I cant get a break
Wendy Marvel
The Fight
Merry christmas
Dead Grand Prix
Darkness
March of Destruction
New Year
March of destruction pt.2
It is Your Words
Zero
From Pegasus to the Fairies
Drunk Love!
Natsu vs Gray
Gray vs Natsu pt.2
Friendship will Overcome!
Fairy Tail Wizards!
Rainbow Blossom
Let's go on a date!
We need Money!
I'm Gonna Become 'S' Class!
Begin on Tenroujima Island!
The World of Great Magic
Dead-End of Despair
The Power of Life
The deepest realm
Pocky
The 7 year-gap!
Magical Ball
Magic Ball Pt.2
Crocus, the blooming capital
Sky Labyrinth!
Sky labyrinth Pt.2
Begin the Games!
Blade vs Astrea!
Matador!
Naval Battle!
Naval Battle Pt.2
Blade vs Minerva
The one who closes the portal!
Please read
Seven Dragons!
Life Time!
Drop Of Time!
Present!
Together
Here Comes KemoKemo!
Here Comes Kemokemo Pt.2
The Place you Came to!
Goodbye Kemokemo
Let me See!
Missing Idiots
The Morning of a new Adventure!
Wizards vs. Hunters!
Wizards vs. Hunters Pt.2!
The Law of Retrogression
Gray vs. Doriate
Voice of the flame
Song of the Fairies
Penalty!
Penalty pt.2
The Nine Demon Gates
Immortality and Sinners
The place that prayers reach
A boys tale
Blade vs. Keyes
The return
Lumen Histoire!
That's the power to live
Ok so....
Fairy Tail Movie
Fairy Tail Movie Pt.2
Fairy Tail movie Pt.3
After Life
Overture
Christmas Special
The Challenger.
Sabertooth
The heated underground battle
Code Blue
In the End
Defense of Magnolia
Vigor
Forward!
Natsu vs. Gray
Bonds
Voice
Will Fate Burn?
When the Flame Extinguishes
Hearts as one
Please
Surprise + Thank You!♡
The end ♡
Done Editing
#1!

Call of the dragon!

2.8K 50 7
By Uwu_trashley

(edited)

This is like my second favorite arc.

☀NaLu ✯☀NaLu ✯☀NaLu ✯☀NaLu ✯☀NaLu ✯

For the past two weeks Gray and I have been hanging out together like best friends i'd be lying if I said i haven't grown romantic feelings for him. He's even helped me train a bit so I can at least summon a different weapon, but for some reason he hasn't been around much this whole week. The guilds pretty quiet right now considering Natsu went with Wendy to meet this woman who had supposedly met this dragon recently or something like that.

"I'm gonna go on and head home." I advised Lucy.

"Alright!" She nodded. 

Maybe i'll go and pass by my favorite music store or maybe to a mochi shop. 

'Mmmmm mochi.' I let out almost drooled at the thought and walked in the direction of the shops I had in mind. That is until I heard a low growl emit from the alley way I was passing.

"Hello?" I asked walking in. Suddenly I felt a presence near me.

"Crap!" I jumped back barley avoiding the attack. I summoned my shruriken and charged slicing right through his/its weapon. The second I destroyed it's sword it summoned a pair of shuriken exactly like mine but better because he managed to destroy the pair I had.

"Guess we're doing this the old way." I grunted lifting up my fists. Going at it I started throwing kicks and punches but in the end it managed to get me and knock me out.

.

.

.

.

I woke up in a strange place somewhere I don't think I've ever been to before. I turned my head when I heard the doorknob turning I stared as the door slowly opened to reveal.

"Hey Blade what are you doing here!!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Don't tell me you're the woman who saw the dragon!" Natsu added.

"No i'm not the woman you're looking for I just woke up here." I replied honestly.

"Hmmmmm. Alright then let's go we still have to find the woman Gray told us about!" Natsu laughed literally dragging be out of the room.

"Sheesh, what's with this place!" Carla exclaimed looking around.

"So far, nobody's home." Happy sighed stopping in front of a weird looking door.

"This is the last place to check." Natsu mumbled.

"And this was the most suspicious place by far anyway." I added recalling the few normal looking doors we passed.

"What the hell are they thinking!?" Natsu exclaimed.

"Hey! anyone there?" I yelled.

"Hai-Hai-Hai" A voice replied.

"Someones there!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Open up!" Me and Natsu yelled.

"Are you this Daphne person?" He asked the door opened to reveal a woman who was chewing on a corndog?

"Hai- Hai. I am Daphne-san, and..." She asked staring at Natsu.

"I-I'd like to talk with to you." He replied with a stutter.

"Hai-Hai-Hai! Talk, yes? Talk! Could it be? Even if it isn't! You're a customer! Come in, Come in, Come in, please! Hai-Hai-Hai!" She exclaimed making magic circles drag us all into her room. All that I could think was...

 'She really has a loose screw somewhere up in there.'

"What's going on?!" Carla exclaimed.

"Hai-Hai-Hai-Hai! I travel from place to place, the master of spreading beauty around the land! I am named Daphne! No not 'B' as in 'beat up''B' as in 'beautiful', 'B' as in 'beauty', 'B as in 'babelicious!' Hai-Hai-Hai!" She then proceeded to rant about the weird winers on a stick she was selling she even just handed us one. Me and Natsu just continued to stare at her like she belonged in an asylum. At one point we even ended up in what seemed like a talk-show hosted by her.

"HOLD IT!!" Natsu screamed.

"Hai-Hai! I have quite a lot of satisfied customers!" She smiled.

"STOP SAYING HAI-HAI!!!" Natsu yelled just as fed up as I am.

"I didn't come here to talk about diet pills!" He added.

"Hai-Hai! They aren't pills! I'm talking about Metamo-chan!" She exclaimed.

"I want to talk about dragons!" Natsu growled.

"Hai-Hai... Dragons is it? So glad you asked! Even dragons can loose weight with Metamo-chan! That's how amazing it is!" She smiled making me and Natsu more annoyed by the moment.

"WHATEVER! JUST LISTEN TO ME! I AM A DRAGON SLAYER!" He yelled showing her his fiery fist. He then calmed down a bit and explained to her about Igneel and Grandine and how if she could tell them when they saw their dragons. At last she finally quieted down a bit.

"You heard I met a dragon then? That was a lie to help sales! Hai-Hai!" She nodded.

"A LIE!" Me and Natsu exclaimed.

"Awww." Wendy mumbled softly.

"Gajeel was spot on!!" Happy exclaimed.

"Hai-Hai! I mean, if I said that Metamo-chan had powder ground from the scales of a dragon, the sales would sky rocket!" She smirked adjusting her glasses.

"Scales?" Natsu asked.

"Hai-Hai.. but of course it's a lie. Where would I get dragon scales, right?"

"You're a fraud!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Oh? But my creations are perfect." She smirked.

"Who the hell are you!?" Carla exclaimed angrily.

"Hai-Hai. Everyone's a satisfied customer, and will you be to Mr.Dragon?" She asked squishing the tip of Natsu's nose.

"I've had enough of you!" He yelled.

"We're leaving!!" He growled stomping out with me following right behind him. We walked up to the door which he kicked open, but were shocked by what we saw in front of us the hallway of the inn is gone.

"What the heck?" Natsu and I cried out.

"THE FLOOR'S GONE!!" Happy exclaimed.

"What's the meaning of this?" Wendy asked staring at the spot where the floor at one point was.

"You are birds in a cage." Daphne smiled with a crazy glint in her eyes.

"This aint' nothin! IRON FIST OF THE FIRE DRAGON!" Natsu screamed punching the door, but he just flew back

"Natsu-san!" Wendy cried.

"Are you okay?!" I asked.

"This is a magic barrier. Are you a wizard?!" Carla asked facing the creepy Daphne.

"Hehe. Hai-Hai. Lovely flames you have there. The Salamander indeed." Daphne mused.

"She's acting differently!" Happy exclaimed.

"Hai-Hai. Ive been waiting for a customer like you... A dragon slayer." Daphne smirked.

"Oh yeah?" Natsu asked threateningly.

"Hai-Hai-Hai. You'll understand soon." She mumbled eating one of her weird metamo-chan things.

"Calm down. How about one?" She added offering a metamo thing.

"I don't want one!" Natsu screamed.

"Strawberry flavor no good?" She offered me one.

"How about Wasabi flavor?" She offered.

"I don't want any!" I exclaimed. 

"The outside world is gone." Wendy whispered staring out the window she opened.

"We're completely trapped." Carla growled.

"Hai-Hai-Hai-Hai! Quite impressive magic don't you think?" She boasted. Me and Natsu ran to the door and attacked the invisible wall that was blocking our way.

"We'll blast this door to smithereens." We growled punching the door, but this time we were thrown back by... ICE? 

"Gray!" Natsu exclaimed sitting up.

"Well, look at you, Natsu." Gray stated looking down at the pink haired mage as if he were an ant.

"Gray-san!" Wendy exclaimed happily.

"Where did you come from, Gray?" I asked rubbing my head a bit.

"Hey, Gray! This info you got was a sham! There's something wrong with this Daphne chick." Natsu growled.

"Hm! It wasn't a sham." He retorted walking over to Daphne.

"Good enough?" He asked turning to her.

"Hai-Hai-Hai-Hai. Welcome Gray Fullbuster." She smirked leaning on Gray a bit. Frowning I stared at Gray.

"You know each other?" Natsu asked making Daphne smirk and softly caress Gray's cheek.  

'One more stunt like that and there'll be no doubt about the cause of her death' I suppressed my murderous aura.

"Oooh she llllikes him!" Happy added not making the situation any better for Daphne or for the cat himself for that matter.

"Gray! What's the meaning of this?" Natsu growled angrily.

"Natsu... we've gone at it a whole bunch of times, haven't we?" Gray asked turning to Natsu.

"I was thinking... Maybe it's time we finally settle this, once and for all."

"What the hell are you saying?" Natsu asked.

"Until now, I've been bringing myself down to your level, but i'm sick of it. I'm going to do things my own way. I'm not sticking with you any more."

"Gray..." Natsu growled lowly.

"Hai-Hai just as you heard. Gray Fullbuster is mine!" She smiled turning to me who was planning millions of ways to murder her over and over and over again.

"I want that dragon slayer. Crush him." Daphne mumbled darkly.

"Gray you're acting weird." Natsu frowned.

"You're one thats weird." He smirked preparing to attack Natsu.

"Later, Natsu!" He attacked. 

☀NaLu ✯☀NaLu ✯☀NaLu ✯☀NaLu ✯☀NaLu ✯

*sigh* school started. I still hate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 88 27
After Lucy and Natsu jokingly around put there names into a couple contest, they suprizingly come third. They end up go to a forest house with nobody...
100K 3.5K 58
Natsu x f! black reader [Anyone is welcome to read] ↳You meet Natsu at a young age and have a crush on him but get separated when your dragons disapp...
25.7K 446 20
All of Lucy's friends get into relationships; Gray & Juvia, Erza& Jellel and the one that hits Lucy right in the heart- Natsu and Lisannna Everyone...
17.3K 550 17
A mission Team Natsu takes on goes unexpectedly wrong when Jellal is sent to stop Erza. As she realises her feelings for Gray, will everything end al...