She's Mine

By JackieG_15

#354 in werewolf on Feb 14, 2016 Jackie Smith is typical 18 year old. She's just starting her first year in c... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 1 7
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
PLEASE DOWNLOAD MERCARI

Chapter 20

2.5K 88 34
By JackieG_15

{ Jackie's P.O.V}

I woke up with a terrible headache. I knew exactly everything that had happened last night and worry flood through me. I didn't want to think about the stupid things I did.

WAIT!!!!!

I was scared to look, if Conner was sleeping next to me after what happened last night. He probably left since he already rejected me. Tears brimmed my eyes as I thought about every detail of last night.

First he rejected me, Then he said I can stay for the night and I could leave the next day, and then he kissed me and things got out of hand and now I wake up naked and sore.

It's time to leave since there isn't nothing to do here.I took two quick breaths before I got up and looked around for my clothes. I put them on and on and left the room.

I made my way downstairs and rushed out the door. I made sure to look at the floor the whole time I made it to my new car. I made sure to grab my new phone and keys on the way out. Once I was in my car I closed the door and locked it, then I started to dive. In the rear view mirror I noticed Conner  running out the door like he was chasing something. 

I looked into his eyes and he was looking at me with a sad and hurt expression. 

I adverted my eyes and payed attention on the road ahead of me but I made sure to say my last words to him " I, Jackie Smith, refuse your rejection." I stated coldly. 

Then reality hit me...

I was free from him..

I was never going to see him...

Everything about us was just a theory...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 92.2K 29
{Completed} Jessie Brown once had a normal life, a normal family, friends and a pack. But a hurricane swept over her life and completely turned every...
96.6K 3.2K 20
Sierra is about to turn 18 and she and her wolf have decided that if Angus the son of the Alpha is still her mate they will reject him. He ignored t...
225K 5.9K 33
Celestica Smith isn't your ordinary teenager. On her 17th birthday she will find her true love, her one and only; her mate. Yeah, you heard me right...
547K 15.5K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...