Canddise Blue and Jack Vermon...

By lunnamoonlit

More

Canddise Blue and Jack Vermont Scenes from FYAZ
Chapter 12 from FYAZ
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 13 Scene 2 of FYAZ
Chapter 15 FYAZ scenes of Canddise and Jack
chapter 16 scenes from Jack and Canddise from FYAZ
chapter 16 scene 2 FYAZ Zayne p.o.v
chapter 17 scenes from FYAZ
chapter 17 Jack and Canddise scene from FYAZ
chapter 17 scene two Canddise and Jack from FYAZ
chapter 18
Chapter 21 scenes of Jack and Canddise
cHAPTER 21 SCENE 2 cANDDISE AND jACK
CHAPTER 22 SCENES OF cANddise and JacK
Playing in the woods scenes of Jack and Canddise from FYAZ part one
part two party in the woods scenes of Jack and Canddise
chapter 24 Fire fight and water fight scenes of Canddise and Jack from FYAZ
water fight and fire fight part two Canddise and Zayne scene
what did you do scenes of Canddise and Jack
Chapter 26 scenes of Canddise and Jack but alittle of Ageda and Oricle as well
Chapter 27 Canddise and Jack
Chapter 28 oof fuck you alpha Zayne part one
chapter 28 part two
every Rogue is an alpha to himself scenes
Night town scenes chapter 30
chapter 31 scenes the
Game Time : Fuck you alpha Zayne
It's Not A Dream ,It's A Memory ( part one )

chapter 14 scenes of Jack and Canddise from FYAZ

1.2K 9 0
By lunnamoonlit

I am not sure what is going to happen in the court room, to Val to Vertos Mate to Ageda and the paperwork and informing to Aunt Vive, Uncle Bare my mum and my dad crap Alpha work is so hard. I went and took a cold shower Rellaxing my mind and after I got out I took a little nap and started with my Paperwork.

A few days passed by, Ageda was alright.. My aunt and Uncle took her back to their house, Jack and Harry had a little tough love talk with Ageda as I gave a one month punishment for her to clean the pack house since what she did was wrong, we did told her to go back home but she decided to not obey us, so her duty is everyday when she comes back from school she is to clean the pack house which includes wash the toilet, Laundry, shoe polishing, some gardening and everything except for cooking I don’t want her playing with knives or fire incase anything happens, though I caught Canddise helping her most of the time and not wanting Ageda to do the chores. But I decided not to question Canddise.. poor girl she is just being sweet.

Today was the day where the court room is going to take place where Canddise and Jack will be going alone to the ministries to decide the decisions for both Vertos Mate and Mines. And Yup I already forget Vertos mates name.  I don’t like what Jack is doing but on his side he has every rights to do so.

‘’ Alphaaaaa and cousin brother Zayneee, I am back from school’’ Ageda mocked as she came in while I smirk at her.

‘’ why Ageda, here are todays chores CindeRella’’ I told as I tossed her the long list as she looked at the list in shock.

‘’ but I Just cleaned it yesterday....’’ she grombels looking at the list

‘’ what was that my dear’’ I ask looking at her amused knowing if she argues back there will be another month of this

‘’ Nothing, is that all.... Alpha Zayne’’ she mocked looking at me

‘’ yup, that is all.... if you wan’t more.. I can’’ I started

‘’ No... No... Please don’t... I already have so many homeworks to do which Freya promised me to help with’’ she told

‘’ what homework’’ I asked confuced, 

‘’ Science and Maths.. I suck with it’’ she laughs which made me to laugh as well

‘’ you should ask Emrys, he always helps me in that''  i told honestly

‘’  Emrys told that he will help me in Physics and chemistry and additional maths while science and Maths Freya is the best in it’’ she explained while I nod

‘’ well in case... you need any..’’ banged the door opened , Jack drags Canddise with him while Ageda immediately came hides behind me

‘’ please.... don’t.. I am sorry.... But I’’ Canddise starts to plead and cries to Jack, as  how roughly he is grabbing her arms and Dragging her to their room.’

‘’ shut up ...’’ Jack yelled to Canddise by dragging her roughly where else Ageda yelps in fear.

‘’ well Ageda.. I will be seeing your report card soon, and trust me if I don’t like what I’m seeing you will get it as well’’ Jack yelled at Ageda as she hids her face on my chest while Jack drags Canddise back to his room, Ageda started to cry .

‘’ hey.. hey.. hey... shh..shh.. shh.... how about a day off today, Go and grab your homework and do it in my room.. I’ll see how I can Help’’ I sooth Ageda as she nods, wipping her tears and takes her beg while I lead her to my room. 

Ageda was on my bed as she was doing her homework while I sat beside her and log in to the ministry website. There was a Video there submitted and when I pressed it. I saw the whole story there of how Canddise told that she came and they did not kidnappe her and the whole drama, why did  Canddise lied why did she did that to save Val and her friend.

I look at Ageda, she was asleep... holding her pen and her books were everywhere on my bed, I sigh and carried her and placed her sofly in my bed where her head touches the pillow and with that I placed the comfy blanket on her and kisses her forehead as she comforts herself and sleeps comfortably. Ageda is the youngest from the Vermont family and the only she wolf Vermont .

I know her ever since she was in my Aunts womb. Jack and Harry always use tough love on her while I feel that’s unfair so I am more like her fun brother. Emrys is more like a teacher to her while the twins they like spoiling her good.

When I walk out from my room, I closed my door when I heard Canddise painful screams coming from her room, I know that Jack is not going easy on her this time and Like always She is his and I got nothing to do with this, so I decided to go for a run in the woods and workout in my gym garage.

Canddise Point of view

As soon as we got in Jacks room, Jack pushes me roughly in the L-shape sofa which is actually my bed. He locks the door behind of him and starts to march to me angrily.

‘’ You Bitch, How dare you embarrassed me like that infront of the ministry’’ he slaps me hard, I sob out of pain and fell down on the sofa, I felt something crack on myleg as how painful it is at my Ankle.

I know that I lied but I don’t want Melody and Valentine get into trouble since I know all they wanted to do is to help me which is sweet of them so why do I want to hurt them when all they did want to do is to help me.

I kept crying and close my eyes as Jack started to forcefully yank me up and forcefully strip my dress out of me. I sob and cry knowing No one will help,  my very own mate hurting me,  not only he is my mate but he is a Delta as well.

As soon as he strips my dress out forcefully from me I was only with my Cyan Bra and Pantiest and He tosesed me back to that leather sofa again as the leather hits and rubs my skin painfully, he walks in to his walk through closet and took out his cuffs, which I wished I never wanted to see again.

‘’ No.. Please... don’t.. .’’ I tried only to earn another slap from him

‘’ Shut Up....’’ he yelled and forcefully grabs my arm to the bed and cuffed me to the bed stand.

‘’ you know what, I’m getting tired raping you like this’’ he told suddenly which made me feel this is so not a good sign, he uncuffs me as he pulls both of my wrist and pushes me down on the floor which made me to kneel down and more pressure in my ankle  I felt how painful it is.

‘’ Shift, Now..’’ he told which made me to look at him in fear, what

‘’ I said... shift nowwww’’ He yelled which made me to sob frustrated. I Obayed and slide down my Bra and Pantiest and did what he told, this is the first time he is seeing me in my wolf form.

My wolf is really fluffy with dark cream color, I stood there standing not sure what to do in my wolf form..  he came near me and pats my head like I am a dog, it is a deep insult for any wolves as I stood still sobbing facing aside not liking even abit of the insult his doing to me nor my wolf,

He look at me forwhile and started to undress himself , I didn’t dare to look at him doring then and within minutes he was in his wolf form, His wolf is really big, a night wolf infact. Sarafina once told me all the Vermont bloodline are night Black wolves.There is another advatange of werewolves normal wolves only see things in Black and white while like us part human part wolf we have color sights. I look aside scared

‘’ stand here’’ he told and yup as wolves we can understand what they talk

I flinched but obayed walking slowly in the middle where he asks me to stand..His wolf is so huge mines is still small and average and being an omega.

Fear rising over me not sure what he is going to do.

my really fluffy tail immediately twists behind my right back leg of how fear I felt, Ohh my gosh what is he going to do. I didn’t look at him, He kept walking arond me inhaling and exhaling angrily as He walked arond me while I shiver in fear as, chuckle evily walking arond me.

 He came behind my back, at my butt.

‘’ loosen your tale’’ he told which made me to flinch and loose my tale slowly as he smells my scent , its a wolf thing.. Humans will never understand and within seconds he bites behind my neck with his canine which made me to howl in pain,

he force  me down while he was ontop of me still biting my fluffy skin as how deep his canine was on my skin. He realises it when I smell a matelic smell of blood my blood but I know that his canines just scratch my coat not actually rip it out or something but he didn’t stop there. He went to the other side and started to bit me again as I felt the sharp pain while I howl in pain.

It wen’t like that forawhile until my back was fully bruised, he stays biting like that until it scratchess  and lets go to another spot. After a couple of minutes he stopped and changed himself in his human form.. I thought that My punishment was over but I was too weak to even get up as I wanted to change unmoving laying down But Jack stopped me.

‘’ Don’t shift yet’’ He told looking at me as he wore his Pants back and I obeyed still in my dark cream fluffy wolf form.

He picks me up in my wolf form and runs to the bathroom and places me in the tub. God Jack is disrespecting me and mistreating me so badly it is the biggest insult for any wolf, he is treating me like a dog. He opens the shower water which the water sprays on my sore back which causes me to howle in pain as it burns

‘’ don’t even think about shifting’’ Jack told which made me to sob and cry caused of the pain.. He washes my fur coat and rubs my fluffy fur behind while I can see the water now is flowing down from my fur now is full of blood water. This is one of the most crueslest disrespect way Jack is doing to me, I feel so ashame of myself right now.

 ‘’ good doggy’’ Jack Pats my head as I turn aside not liking what his doing.

‘’ now lets go and wash your fur coat more neatly...’’ he told as he started to put shampoo on my sore back which made me to get shock and in pain as how stigging my sore fills like which also made me to  shifted back to my human form hiding my boobs....  I was still in the tub; Jack looked at me angrily as I looked at him back in fear and plead him.

‘’ Pleaseeeeee......’’ I pleaded him crying and sobbing , he looks at me for awhile then  he nods and walks away out from the bathroom.

I was crying heavily for awhile laying down on the tub ,

 I tried to get up but I couldn’t I felt my ankle was really painful and I couldn’t even get up. I think my right ankle is broken during the time Jack Pusshed me or something happen since I couldn’t get up... I tried my hardest to get up but I couldn’t I gave up trying. I was crying and sobbing more into the tub.

It has been 3 hours I am still stuck here naked in the tub crying ‘’ pleaseeee...someone, anyone help me’’ I whisper.. Since Im not sure is there anyone who will help me or even hear me but by my surprise Jack burst inside

‘’ what is, taking you so long’’ Jack asked coldly glaring  at me while I hide my cups moree i am really shy, hugging myself sobbing i decided to tell him.

‘’ Pleaseeee, my Ankle... I think its Broken’’ I told crying and sobbing more.. but I can see in Jacks eyes there is guilt in there... he took a long towel and wipe me aliitle and places the towel on me while I close my eyes... he carried me  bridal style as I kept feeling the pain on my ankle..

‘’ Oww,....’’ I told softly sobbing and crying at the same time as Jack carried me to his bed.

He places me there softly , I cover myself more with the towel. He grabs my ankle gently which made me feel the pain more.

‘’    owww... pleasee’’ I sobbed as he gently rubs my ankle.

He quickly got up and walks to his walk through closet and got my pantiest and his large white t-shirt. He helped me wear my Pantiest and his shirt which I wore obediently not wanting to protest as I feel relieved since I am covered.

Minutes later there was a knock in the door where a lady around mid 30s came in with a box with her and Alpha Zayne came as well.

‘’ Her ankle, it’s dislocated ‘’ Jack told the lady while the lady and Alpha Zayne looked at me in Pity. I was still in fear not really sure what is going on.

‘’ I’ll be outside, ‘’ Alpha Zayne told as he smiled at me and walk out from the room

‘’ How are you Canddies dear, I heard you dislocate your Ankle ... not to worry I have just one thing to help’’ She told as she take out the string.. And every last memory of how the Hunters drugged me with the stringe reminded me and immediately I started to panic by shaking my head no.

‘’ Please... don’t, please... don’t.... Please... don’t please don’t put that injection on me..’’ I cried as I pulled over from them scared while in a Minute Jack was beside me holding me, I saw his face..While I started to sob and shook no.

‘’ I got no choice Delta Jack this is the only way to make her sleep, Ankle dislocation are the painful ones...’’ that Lady told which made Jack hold me tight as The Dr.lady came beside me...

‘’ No, Please... don’t pleaseee... don’t’’ I cried while Jack holds me tighter. He holds my arm while I bury my face on his chest and within seconds I screamed knowing that she is injecting me, it only sting a bit but I felt as if my whole arm was burning.. I was still crying and sobbing as Jack sooths my hair and within minutes caused on the panic or the injection and the last thing I remember is that I fainted on his chest.

Jack Point of view

When she shifted into her human form and saw me in fear with her plead light Hazel eyes. I know that I punished her enough I nod and went out from the bathroom and wore my shirt back as I went out for a walk for awhile.

It is 7pm now I headed back to my room but by my surprise I sence That Canddise was still in the tub and I heard her low soft voice.

‘’ please... someone, anyone help me’’ I heard her soft voice which made me to burst in the bathroom as I saw her still in the tub laying down crying and sobbing. Once she saw me she tried to cover her breasts like please bitch I already view and tasted that, you no need to hide it from me after all she is mine.

 ‘’ what is, taking you so long’’ I asked glaring at her light hazel eyes

‘’ Pleaseeee, my Ankle... I think its Broken’’ she cried and sobbed more.. I can tell she really is in pain... I felt alittle guilty now shit I feel allot guilty as how awful I treated her in wolf form but then again she is a rogue, she deserves this, I quickly took her towel wipe and wrap her sofly and carry her bridal style

‘’ Oww,....’’ she yelps and sobs softly

I place her on the bed softly as she cover herself more with the towel. I took her ankle gently

‘’    owww... pleasee’’ she sobbed, I gently rub her ankle knowing that her Ankle is dislocated.

Shit, I used werewolf speed through the closet and got her pantiest and one of my large white t-shirt. I helped her wear her Pantiest and my shirt on her. at the same time I mindlink one of the packs doctor and Zayne.

Minutes later there was a knock in the door where Sofia  and  Zayne came .

‘’ Her ankle, it’s dislocated ‘’ I told  Sofia while Sofia and Zayne looked at her light hazel eyes.

 ‘’ I’ll be outside, ‘’ Zayne told and walk out from the room

‘’ How are you Canddies dear, I heard you dislocate your Ancle ... not to worry I have just one thing to help’’ Sofia told as she take out the strinch.. While I saw Canddise eyes grew bigger like she just pointed a Gun. 

‘’ Please... don’t, please... don’t.... Please... don’t please don’t put that injection on me..’’ she cried all of the sudden and pulls over so that nobody can reach her, I can sence how scared she is and all I wanted to do right now is to hold her..fuck this stupid mate bond , I went closer to her in werewolf speed and hold her tight as she looks at me with her Light Hazel eyes with fear

‘’ I got no choice Delta Jack this is the only way to make her sleep, Ankle dislocation are the painful ones...’’ Sofia told ‘’ get done with it’’ I mindlink sofia and I hold Canddise tight so that she will position herself while sofia came near her...

‘’ No, Please... don’t pleaseee... don’t’’ she cried while I holds her tighter she hides her face on my chest while I look at her, she was crying and sobbing really loud right now and by the time the needle touches her skin she gave us a bloody murderer screem.

''All done’’ Sofia told rubbing her skin with the cold alcohol but Canddise was still crying on my chest as I sooth her  curcly chocolate hair comforting her not sure what else to do and within minutes she fainted.

‘’ Canddise, Canddise’’ I called her name but she didn’t respond

‘’ Sofia, whats going on with her’’ I asked Sofia

‘’ no need to worry, her wolf just shuts her down... she is too scarred and beside it is better this way so when I relocate her Ankle, she will not feel the pain... ’’ Sofia told while I place her to the pillow comforting her by curling her beautiful dark chocolate hair. Sofia relocate her Ankle and leaves us both while I dim the close the lights and Dimmed the bed lamb.

I was watching x-man until I heard her mumbeling in her sleep, so I decided to off the Tv and went by her side.

‘’ , don’t...... don’t silver..me... ... don’t ’’ she  mumbles something as I saw how sweathy she is, I think she is having a nightmare. I sooth her head which calms her down, I lay beside her pulling her closer to me placing her on my chest and with that she slept peacefully so did I. Make No mistake it is not like I am going to treat her good after this, that will never happen. Her pack took away Amber, the girl the only girl infact I secreately fall in love with but she is with that Bastard and worse they made her against me, and I will never forget that. I heard something about Canddise is like their preety little angel sister or something stupid thing and they care for her allot, I’m goanna make them watch how I treat her , how I treat their pretty little angle sister, she is mine thats for sure and I ain’t planning on giving her away to anyone but that doesn’t mean that I don’t want Amber, if they give me back Amber I will give them back Canddise.

Continue Reading