Chapter 26 scenes of Canddise and Jack but alittle of Ageda and Oricle as well

‘’  hey you wanna go and see Canddise, She was kind of off during dinner’’ Mareena told

‘’ Sure why not’’ I told smiling, the reason why I take care of Canddise is because,

One she looks like Abigail’s clone and another one is because when Abigail was Pregnant with Caspy inside her, I couldn’t do much because of the punishment so when I looked at Canddise it reminds me the moment which I didn’t get the chance with Abigail.

Mareena knocks Canddise and Jack’s room door..

‘’ One moment....’’ I hear Canddise says and opens the door, her eyes were so watery I could tell she cried but that annoyed me and so did Mareena..

‘’ Canddise, what’s wrong’’ Mareena asks annoyed, Canddise shakes her head smiling

‘’ Nothing’s wrong’’ Canddise told... okay I think we should skip the topic

‘’hmmm.. well Canddise can you help me, I mean I still have some unpacking to do ‘’ I told , Mareena looked at me but some how I and Mareena always understand each other..

‘’ But, Jack, He, He told, that I must be on bed and’’ Canddise started crap..

‘’ No, it’s a request from your luna’’ I told hopping she will change her mind I don’t want her being all sad alone, atleast we could try to...

‘’ Actually Canddise Luna is Amber, Jack didn’t allow Zayne to accept her in this pack yet, She still belongs to Warrior Rogue’’ I got shocked hearing that... and again when will join here permenantly okay too much of thinking.Canddise just smiles softly looking at us.

‘’  Alright fine, since Jack told you to be in bed that doesn’t mean we can’t join you’’ I told a new strategy plan.

Canddise Agrees when Mareena walks in first while I went too my room and get my Album. I  like showing to them, Albums are memories that we can share to our friends and sometimes compare to us it makes our friends more happier. Canddise was very quite while Mareena and I did all the jockings and talkings.

I showed them everything, my parents wedding picture, to Mark and Jazzy holding me when I was a Baby, to My sisters wedding to my lost Uncle which I nebver knew about.

‘’ Who is he’’ Mareena asked though I am not sure why but Canddise was very much focusing on him..

‘’ He is my uncle Jacob, my fathers little brother but he ran away when my sister  is like  one years old’’ I told I really do not know anything about my uncle Jacob, though My father tried searching for him everywhere but He failed.

‘’ why  did he ran’’ Mareena told..

‘’ I’m not sure,’’ I told honestly..

I looked at the time it was stated 1am now ,

‘’ I think it is time to go to bed, after all we all have school tommoro’’ I stated when Mareena agrees at me while Canddise she was silent like she was thinking of something..

‘’ Jacob Winters’’ Canddise asks softly, I looked at her confuced.

‘’ yes, my uncle’’ I told.. she only nods and smiles alittle sighs..

‘’ why, you don’t like the name’’ I smirked.. she just shakes her head smilling..

We went back to our room’s after that.

The next morning came I saw Zayne was asleep beside me holding my hips again. I took his hand and slowly  placed it on his chest, I guess I got to get use with that. I took a shower  and went to the closet.