what did you do scenes of Canddise and Jack

Jack’s P.O.V

I know my brother is innocent but then again Suriya’s brother is just a kid, so it didn’t really bug me and when he growling and criying like that for Victoria  I got nothing to say except to pity him. I walk to Canddise she still looked shocked looking at the scene with some sort of emotion in her eyes looking at me.

‘’ Come on lets get you back in the house’’ I told looking at Canddise, she smiles softly nodding.

I let her go infront of me first me following behind her,

‘’ Ou..’’ she wince softly I look at her confuced.. and stopped her from walking

‘’ what’s wrong..’’ I asked confuced looking at her... there is pain written in her eyes but she shooks her head and started to walk back wait for like limp what the fuck, I stopped her again...

‘’ Canddise, I want you to tell me whats wrong’’ I ask sternly this time holding her arm roughly, she looks hesitated at first then she gulps.. talking  softly

‘’   My.... My , legs are kind of numb... ‘’ she tells softly, I trail my eyes to her legs.. fuck It is swollen real bad, I shouldn’t have placed her legs in the pool for that long knowing she is pregnant.. I felt upset on myself, how can I be so stupid, though Emrys did mindlink me but I shushed him up telling she looks fine.. and she was back then.

‘’ Come On...’’ I told trying to carry her up bridal style...

‘’ No, It is not necasary I can walk please..’’ Canddise told holding both of my hands. Stopping me from carrying her..

‘’ Canddise, Just.. Just let me carry you up okay’’ I told her sternly she sighs and I took that opportunity to carry her  up. I walk up the stairs to my room and closed the door.... I placed her on the floor and she struggle to keep her balance at first holding me and once she did, she smilled looking at me

‘’ thank you Jack’’ she told smilling, I nod

‘’ you should take a warm bath’’ I told sternly walking to our walk through closet, while she came with me limping.

She went to her section and choses a short white gown, her underwear and bra and walks out from the closet room limping alittle because of her swollen legs,

‘’ Jack, do you want to take a bath first, or shall I go take a bath first’’ Canddise asks.. damn all I want now is taking a bath together, and that is what I said...

‘’ May I take a bath with you’’ I mumbled..

‘’ Huh, Jack’’ Canddise asks blinking

‘’ I said, May I take a bath with you...’’

Canddise looks aside, no emotions were shown for awhile I felt really empty and upset what is she thinking of corse she hates me.. after those things I did to her,... but then she looks at me smilling softly what is she thinking, I look at her confuced.. what is in her mind..she nods and  starts to unbutton her cloths I was surpriced she accepts.. I ran werewolf speed and stud infront of her panting looking at her when she looks at me alittle frighten, I can feel her fear.. and I hate smeeling that on her...

I slowly lift her chin up so she would look at me and once she did, I inhale her scent and kissed her forehead softly, she sighs mostly like realive. I placed my one arm under her knees and  one at the back of her shoulder and carried her up bridal style looking at her when she blushes looking aside, I smirk at her blush, that blush is only for me..

I make her stand inside the bathroom, I did some bubble bath in the tub and went infront of Canddise slowly unbutton her shirt which made her to blush allot. And once it was done I took it out softly from her small body and turn her around.