chapter 17 scenes from FYAZ

Canddise P.O.V

It has been two days since the news that Luna Amber is pregnant spread to the whole Pack house. Jack didn’t even comes back home ever since everyone heard the news pretty sure he has heard it as well.

  Ageda is Jack’s younger sister. She is really a sweet adourable girl, I treat her as if she is my own sister. Sometimes she comes to the  Pack house since her brothers and cousin brothers are all here and she like’s to hang arond with them especially with the twins Sam and  Salem.

 I really didn’t like being in the Cheerleading club with Rella and her team then again I got no choice. I cannot believe Jack forced me to be in their squade. It is 8pm now still no sign of Jack normaly he would have been home , eat dinner watch football and sleeps on his bed but still no clue of him.

Alpha Zayne went to his parents house while the other’s went out with their own work well it is Saturday Night. Seeta is still in the Blue snow Pack house haven’t return home yet, Victoria told something about Seeta is already mated and  gosh I feel so happy for her, I pray the stars and the gods out there to bless her for all of Happiness.

I was seating on the L-shape couch which is my sleeping place and I was reading ‘’ Night Sky’’ a tale written by Udhaiyah Priya. I was enjoying reading this book until I saw the door knob turning. Feeling relieve since it has been two days I seen Jack I rose from the couch as the door open slowly and in came Jack.  Jack came in pretty drunk laughing and smirking but unfortunately he was not alone he got company  .

There were two guys which I seen them in school who are friends of Jack and three girls that I pretty much known of since it was Blondy, Tina and Rella all kind of drunk wearing their really unpleasant cloths and laughing and kissing the boys Including Jack but I got to admit I wasn’t liking this at all and something tells me that things are going to get messier.

‘’ Hey.... there she is..... my own personal Sex Machinee....’’ Jack told laughing and drunk walking towards me while all of his friends were laughing when I stepped back feeling scared falling down  on the couch, god why do I have to be so Clumsy.

Within seconds He pulls my wrist up ...’’ I’ll come back in a second guys... make sure you get ready..’’ he told looking at them.. and dragging me to the attached bathroom ... oh no this is not good I thought as I stepped in the Bathroom, He closes the Bathroom door behind us and  starts to kiss roughly on my lips.. which  I didn’t like. One he smelled  pure Alcohol and two  it was just too hurthful when he kissed my lips roughly, I sqeeze my eyes tight of the pain I am feeling and whimper alittle the caused of pain.

 He let goes of me and looked at me, while I look at him terrified what he will do next, but one thing about Jack is he only punishes me simply only if I do some kind of mistake other then that He wont,Even if the mistakes I did are really the smallest of.

‘’ you’re so Boring, I bet Amber would  Moan out of Love if I Kiss her like that’’ he told holding himself up seating down on top of the clossesed toilet bowl seat looking at me with Hate while I look at him, the only thing I feel for him is Sadness since he has a lovely side of him but I guess I wasn’t good enough. He forcefully grab my left expose Thigh since I am wearing a Neavy shorts and placed me on his Lap. He stroke my long chocolate hair away and smelled my neck which made me shivered with fear.

‘’ mmmmmmmmmm........ you always smell good. Fuck.. your skin mmmm’’ he mumble while smelling my neck and turn my chin to look at him and touching my tighs at the same time.

‘’ Listen Bitch, Here is what we are going to do... The girls there need to do their small role Tattoo near your belly button... since you’re with them now and the cheerleading shit...’’ which made me to tensed what Tattoo ohh my god Jack really did got insane or maybe he is drunk.. he do not know what his saying