Damaged (Harry Styles)

By LuvNutella

Bridget wasn't like your average teenager that likes to party. She likes school and hates to party, always ge... More

Damaged (Harry Styles)
*CHAPTER 2*
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Bridgit's Birthday Party (Not A Chapter)
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64 (Final Chapter)
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 38

58K 1.1K 127
By LuvNutella

*Bridgit's Pov*

"Harry why are you taking me home? I was just having fun!" I complained to Harry.

"Because you were making out dry humping my god damn bestfriend! That's why!!"

"Are you serious? You're flipping out because I was making out with Niall. And I was not dry humping him either. It's called dancing. Jesus why can't I just have some fun for once without you being an asshole. You don't see me flipping out about you being at that club with Stephanie! Why were you even with her anyway? I thought you didn't like her and never wanted to talk to her again?" I said to Harry while looking for my cellphone.

Shit! Niall still has my cellphone, I could always get it tomorrow. When Harry won't be around of course.

"U-um. It's complicated Bridgit, You wouldn't understand. Or more likely you wouldn't like it" Harry said the last part in a whisper thinking I couldn't hear him. But like always, I did.

"Hmm? I wouldn't like it huh? Is it something about this deal you have with Stephanie? Why won't you tell me?" I asked getting nervous. It seems this conversation/argument is sobering me up. Because I don't feel so tipsy now.

"Because Bridgit, I don't want to lose you"

"What do you mean lose me? We're not dating Harry. I told you two of my secrets. One of them Liza doesn't even know. Why can't you tell me what's going on with you and Stephanie? It can't be that bad, Right?"

"Bridgit I don't want to tell you for a reason. Can't you just drop it?" Harry said as him and me made our way up the drive way to my house.

"No, I thought I knew what happend between you and her but apparently I don't and I want to find out what is going on and if going to talk to Stephanie is the way to find out than I'm going to go find her now than" I said to Harry as I made my way back down the drive way and in the direction of the club.

Hopefully Stephanie was still there, Most likely she was. Probably hooking up with random strangers because well she is a sl*t, No doubt.

"Bridgit no! Fine I'll tell you but you have to promise me you won't leave me. As in leave out of my life, Because I need you Bridgit" Harry said as he started walking towards me.

My heart skipped a beat at what he said. How he didn't want me to leave him. And that he needs me in his life. But than I think about all the girls he's been with and probably said the same thing to them, That he needed them in his life. Then he would break their heart. And that tears me up inside. Hurting poor innocent girls who were probably madly in love with him.

Like I am. Madly in love with him.

"Ok, But can we talk inside, You know incase we end up arguing because I have a feeling we will" I said to Harry as I started walking up to my house, Harry following close behind.

When we got inside the house I heard my mom speak up.

"Bridgit sweetheart? Is that you?"

Shit!! I forgot she was home on weekends.

As she walked out of the kitchen she nearly froze at the site of Harry.

"Bridgit? Who's this?" My mother asked nervously. Was she intimidated by Harry?

"Oh, His name's Harry. He's uhh? One of my friends" I said to her but it came out more of a question.

Honestly I have no clue what Harry and I are. At times I think Harry and I are a couple, Than other times I think we're just friends. Or friends with benifits.

"Oh, Well I made us something to eat. I tried calling you but you never answered. Anyway would you like to join me and Bridgit Harry?" My mom asked while looking at Harry.

He looked hesitant at first before responding.

"U-uh sure I guess, If it's ok with you guys" Harry asked stepping closer to me.

"Of course it's ok with me! I asked you didn't I?" My mother said to Harry while laughing.

Harry laughed to. Well more of a fake kind of laugh but my mother didn't seem to notice.

*During Dinner*

"So Harry, How did you meet my daughter?" My mother asked Harry.

Really she was doing this again!? Everytime I brought a guy home which was very rare because I never dated much. But anyway back to what I was saying, Everytime I brought a guy home she would always hound them with questions.

I groaned.

"Mom not again!" I said to her.

She laughed. Ok what is with the laughing? I even noticed a tiny smile tug at Harrys lips.

"It's ok, And me and Bridgit met at school. We're in most of eachothers classes so that's kind of how we met" Harry lied to my mother. Well not exactly lied but didn't tell the full truth either.

But hey I'm not telling her the truth and I know for a fact Harry isn't going to tell the truth either.

"Oh, So you guys spend a lot of time together?"

"Yea, We're even partnered up for a project in one of our classes" Harry said while looking at me. I knew what he wanted, He wanted me to help him get out of this awkward conversation with my mother. It's like I could read him like an open book.

"Ok mom, Harry and I are going to go up to my room and work on our project. Please don't bug us" I said to my mom as I stood up from the chair I was sitting in. Harry following my actions.

"Ok, Keep the door opened!"

"Mom! I'm 17 years old"

"I don't care how old you are, You keep that door opened"

"Jesus mom stop treating me like a god damn f*cking kid!" I yelled at my mom but quickly regretted it.

"Bridgit! You will not use that kind of language in this house! Go to your room now!"

"Ok, C'mon Harry" I said to Harry. Just as he was about to follow me my mom spoke up again.

"Alone. Harry I think it's best if you go home"

"Um, Ok" Harry said awkwardly as he started walking towards the front door.

I quickly ran up to him and whispered in his ear.

"Wait for me outside. I'm sneaking out" After I said that I noticed Harry started smirking.

"K babe" He said while winking. He than walked to the door and 'left'.

*Harry's Pov*

As I walked outside I was greeted by Jai.

"Harry? Is that really you?" Jai said as he walked closer.

"Yup, It is. Listen can we talk later I'm kind o-" I started saying but stopped myself mid sentence as I heard Bridgit call my name.

"Harry? Where the f*ck are you?" I heard her say.

"Shit, Jai you have to leave. I'll talk to you later ok?" I said quickly to Jai.

"Who's the girl this time Harry? You still playing the game?" Jai said while smirking.

"Harry? Who are you talkin-" Bridgit started saying but cut herself off as she seen Jai.

She looked scared when she seen Jai. What the hell is going on here?

"Jai?!" Bridgit said shocked. Jai smirked at her. Ok what the f*ck is going on here?

"Hello to you to sweetheart. Looking sexy as ever I see" Jai said as his eyes looked up and down Bridgit's body.

"What the f*ck are you doing here? And why are you talking to Harry?" Bridgit asked Jai getting angry at him by the second.

"Ok will someone please tell me what the f*ck is going on here?" I asked both of them.

"You really want to know?" Bridgit asked me nervously.

"Yes I f*cking want to know!"

"Ok, Well Jai and I dated a while back. Everything was going good until one night" Bridgit said as tears built up in her eyes.

"What? What happend?!" I asked getting impatient.

"Jai took my virginity. Than he broke up with me the next day. All he wanted that whole time we were dating was my f*cking virginity. And I was a fool to give it to him. I also found out he was cheating on me the entire time I was dating him" Bridgit said as a few tears escaped from her eyes.

"Oh boo hoo I took your virginity and cheated on you. Jesus you make it sound like it's such a big deal!! Get over it would you? It happend a long time ago. Can't you just let it go?!" Jai said to Bridgit with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Jai I think you better go" I said to him while walking up to Bridgit and embracing her in a tight hug.

"And why's that?" Jai asked while smirking.

"Because if you don't get the f*ck out of here I'll beat the shit out you!" I said to Jai with a hint of anger in my voice.

"You don't scare me Harry, Threaten me all you want. You can't s-" Jai started saying but was cut off by me punching him in the face.

I than tackled him to the floor. Punching him over and over again. Not even giving a shit that he was one of my supposed 'friends'. He pissed me off and I don't give a shit.

Just as I was about to punch him again I heard Bridgit speak up.

"Harry please stop fighting! Please"

I quickly stopped punching Jai. I than got off him and looked at Bridgit.

She had tears in her eyes and looked scared.

"C'mon, Lets go to my place so we can talk" I said to Bridgit as I grabbed her hand and started walking towards my house, Leaving a beat up Jai on the ground.

I can't believe she's finding out my deal with Stephanie. She wasn't supposed to find out so soon.

And I can't believe that Bridgit didn't tell me she dated Jai. Or that he took her virginity and cheated on her. I'm even surprised Jai didn't tell me. I know I should probably be pissed at Bridgit for sleeping with Jai but it wasn't her fault. I am really mad at Jai for it though.

But I wonder what else Bridgit is hiding from me. It seems the more time I spend with her the more stuff I find out about her past.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
6.5M 206K 58
Samantha Anderson's life was finally coming together. She had gotten into her dream school, NYU, received an opportunity to intern at the newest fash...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
91.5K 419 17
Ran out of stories to read? Then check out the books that I recommend because they're -in my opinion- the best Harry fanfics ever. I hope you enjoy t...