Manan ff Vivaah (discontinued)

By manan_foreverlove

What happen when a down to earth girl get married to a rich arrogant greekgod. Will she be able to work out t... More

Part 1
PART 2
PART. 3
Part 4:
Part 5
Who's playing who
PART 6
Part7
Part8
Part 9
Part10
Part11
Part12
NOT A UPDATE
Not a update
Part 14
Part15
READ
Part16
Part17
Part18
Notes
Part19
Part20
Part 21
Part 22
Part23
Please read
Please read
BETTER GET THAT ON YOUR MIND
Note
Part 24
NOTE
PLEASE READ.
Part 25
Shoutout
Pictures
Part 26
Part 27
read this to help you
Published
Good bye
Continue
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Target
Part 31
Manan
Instagram
Back?
Discontinued!!!
Recommend 

Part13

25.1K 1.2K 29
By manan_foreverlove

MALHOTRA MANSION

Aliya came downstairs, all ready to go out with Nandini, to show her,her fashion house. She glanced in the whole hall to see nobody there. Nandini came from her room. Aliya saw she wasn't ready and pouted.

A: kya bhabhi ur not even ready?
N: woh Aliya, manik ki call aayi thi, woh keh rahe Thay ke kheer banao isiliye hum aaj nahi jaa sakte! I'm sorry!
A: (winking) koi baat nahi bhabhi! Husband comes first!

Nandini smiled warmly and went to the kitchen followed by Aliya. When Nandini saw Aliya following her she got confused.

N: tumhe kaam pe nahi jaana?
A: Main aaj main aapni achi wali bhabhi ke saat time spend Karna chahti hun!
N: (smiling) Acha chalo phir Tum yaha betho aur main kheer banati hun!
Aliya nodded and went and sat on the stool infront of the counter where Nandini was putting milk in the sauce pan Nandini looked over at Aliya whose one hand was resting under chin, was lost in deep thoughts. Nandini coughed to bring her out of her thoughts.

N: Kya hoa itna udhaas kyun hun?
A: (sadly) main bhai ke baare mein soch rahi thi! Woh kabhi mujhse itna naraaz nahi hoye bhabhi!
N: koi baat nahi! Woh bhai haina isiliye thoda over protective hain! Don't worry Sab kuch theek hojaeyga!!!

Aliya gave a warm smile and Nandini went back to her work. While she was doing her work, Aliya was staring at Nandini . She was trying to say something but couldn't say. Finally she brought up the courage to speak.

A: bhabhi woh-
N: Kya hoa Aliya ?
A: woh main sorry kehna chahti thi?
N: kyun?
A: woh uss din bhai hospital me aapse ghussa hogaye thay meri vaje se! Aur unho ne aapko thapad bhi Mara tha meri vaje se! I'm very sorry!
N: (sad smile) Arre Aliya ! Sorry kyun khe rahi ho? Manik ki daant ki to mujhe aadat hogayi hai!
A: (confused) kya Matlab bhabhi? Bhai to aapse bohot pyaar-
N: pyaar? Nahi aliya, humare rishte mein pyaar to door ki baat, dosti tak nahi hai! Humari life Bilkul strangers jaisi hai! Aur waise bhi uss thapad ke baad mujhe yakeen hogaya hai ke meri koi value nahi hain manik ki life me!
A: bhabhi kya aap bhai Ko kabhi maaf nahi karengi?
N: main to kab ki maaf karr chuki hun aliya! Lekin abh Mera vishvaas nahi Raha iss baat pe ke woh mujhe aapni life mein Kabhi bhi mujhe importance denge!

By now tears were falling from nandini's emerald eyes. Aliya also got tears in her eyes and went and hugged nandini tight. Unaware to the tow girls, someone had heard their conversation. Yes it was manik who had heard their conversation. He was standing out the kitchen. He also had tears in his eyes, he was feeling terrible. He couldn't bear anymore so he ran to his room. Aliya heard the door shut.

A: lagta hai bhai agaye! Main unse baat karti hun! Shayad mujhe maaf karde!
N: Hmm Tum jao!!

Aliya gave a warm smile and left to manan's room.

MANAN'S ROOM

Manik was sitting on the bed. His face was cupped in his both hands. Aliya came in and manik looked at her. Looking at her he got angry again. Aliya gulped and finally spoke up.

A: bhai mujhse aapse baat karni hai!!
M: (coldly) bolo!
A: (pleading) bhai plz mujhe maaf kardien!!
M; aliya tumhe andaaza bhi hai tumne kya Kiya hai? Aaj tumhari so called boyfriend ki email aayi thi! Uss email me jo behuda pics thi tumhari aur uski! Sharam aati hai mujhe tumhe aapni behan Kehte hoye!!!

Aliya was shocked to hear that. She started crying. Manik felt terrible to see his sister crying but he was still angry on her. Aliya sank on the bed, holding her head in her palms, crying.

M: usne 5 lakh ki demaan ki hai! Agar nahi diye to-
A: to?
M: to- woh- tumhari pictures media me de dega ...aur humari reputation kharaab hojayegi!!
A: kya???
Aliya was crying bitterly now. She didn't know what to do. Her brother was not even talking to her, her boyfriend betrayed her, now her reputation. She felt like killing her self. She got up and ran to her room. Manik looked at her running away and felt bad.

M: isiliye main pyaar mein yakeen nahi Karta! Humesha pyaar dhoka deta hai! Phele dad ne mom ko dhoka diya, aur abh aliya ke uss boyfriend ne! Mujhe usse paise dene hi hoge isse phele ke mom ko iss baat ka kuch pata chale!

He quickly grabbed his wallet, wore his black coat over his waistcoat, grabbed his car keys and watch. He ran downstairs and went in the kitchen. He saw nandini's back towards the door. She had her pallu tied around her waist. Her hair were tied into a messy bun which was hanging down her neck, almost about to fall. Her bangs were hanging down on the side of her face. He moved to side to see what she was cooking. He saw her making kheer. She was looking beautiful as ever. White as Snow White, slim and tall as Sleeping Beauty, brown hair like Belle. He didn't even know when he was lost in her beauty. He slowly leaned on the door looking at her, going into a entirely new world. He slowly started taking slow steps towards her. In no time he was standing behind her. She raised his hand to touch her shoulder but dropped it.

M: (mind) come on Manik Malhotra ! Kya hogaya hai tujhe? Aapni hi biwi se baat Karne se hesitate kara hai? Manik Malhotra can do anything.

This time he tried to speak but no words came out. He took a deep breath and finally spoke up.

M: N-Nandini !

Nandini got scared of the sudden voice. She turned around and gasped to see manik this close to her. She was about to fall when he held. She quickly held him by his neck with her arms around it. Her eyes were closed, she slowly opened her eyes. Both shared an eyelock. Manik was lost in Nandini's green emerald eyes. Where as she was lost in his blue oceanic eyes. Manik could see so much in her eyes. Her eyes were like an open book. They showed emotions clearly. Manik could see sadness in her eyes. Something really intense was hidden behind those emerald eyes. Don't know why but he didn't like the sadness in her eyes.

Nandini saw so much hidden secret in his blue eyes. There were so many secrets that were hidden in his eyes that she could not tell. She could see anger, rage, sadness in his eyes. His eyes were clearly saying something but she couldn't understand.

Suddenly nandini heard the milk boiling, and she came out of her trance. She saw manik still lost in her. She tried to get out of his hold when he also came out of his trance. He quickly left her and mumbled a sorry and quickly left the kitchen.nandini got tears in her eyes.

N: (mind) kya manik yeh pal regret kare Thay? Haan Shayad! Woh to mujhse pyaar nahi karte to phir woh kyun parwa karenge? Main hi pal hun! Unki ankhon me kho gayi! Pata nahi kya soch rahe honge?

By now tears were running down her beautiful eyes. She heard Nyeonika's voice so she quickly wiped her tears and plastered a small smile on her face. Nyeonika came in smiling but saw nandini's eyes red.

Ny; nandu beta kya hoa teri aanheik Laal kyun hai?
N: ku-kuch nahi maa woh bus waise hi!
Ny: jhoot matt bol! Tu ro rahi thi na?
N: nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai! Woh bus maa aur papa ki yaad arahi thi!

Nyeonika was not convinced but still not question further. She went forward and took nandini in her arms. Nandini hid her face in her embrace. When she felt the warmth of a mother, two tears escaped her eyes which end landed in Nyeonika's neck. Nyeonika sighed. She came out of the hug and cupped her face. She wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

Ny; dhek beta! Bhale main teri saas hun Lekin main manik ki maa hun! Aur manik Tera pati hai! Isiliye main teri bhi maa hoyi! Tu meri Bahu nahi beti hai! Jaise main aliya aur Mukti ki ankhon mein anhsoon nahi dhek skati Istara teri bhi nahi dhek sakti! Isiliye chup hoja and gimme a smile!

Nandini gave a warm smiled and hugged Nyeonika. After a few minutes they came out of he hug,

Ny: Acha main mukti ka pata karti hun, tum Aliya ko niche bula lao!

Nandini nodded and went upstairs to aliya's room. She opened the door and was shocked to see the scene infront of her. Aliya had her Eyes shut and had a knife place in her left wrist. Aliya was going to slide it though her wrist but nandini ran inside and threw the knife. Because of throwing the knife away, aliya got a small cut on her wrist.

N: (almost shouting) pagal hogayi ho kya? Yeh kya Karne jaa rahi thi?
A: (crying) bhabhi main nahi Jeena chahti! Meri waje se aap Sab ko takleef horahi hai!

She told Nandiki about how the boy blackmailed manik and demanded for money. Nandini was shocked.

N: to isme tumhari kya galti hai?
A: bhabhi meri galti yeh hai ke maine pyaar kiya tha!
N: aliya pyaar karna buri baat nahi hoti! Pyaar bas hojata hai!
A: ekk baat poocho bhabhi?

Nandini brought bandaid and started doing on her wrist.

N: Hmm poocho!
A: kya aap bhai se pyaar karti hai?

Nandini stopped doing her bandaid. She looked at aliya and then went back to doing her bandaid.

N: hmm bohot!
A: aapko bhai pe ghussa nahi aata?
N: ghussa kyun?
A: woh aapse baat tak nahi karte!
N: aliya unse pyaar mein Karti hun! Woh mujhse pyaar nahi karte! Main unse zabardasti to nahi baat karr sakti na!

Aliya gave a small nod. Nandini finished doing her dressing and they both went downstairs. They saw mukti sitting on the sofa, with her bag full of books. She had her eyes clothes.

A: arre muku tum agayi?
Mu: uff bhabhi I'm sooo tired!

She went up to Nandini and hugged her. The she went to aliya and hugged her.

Mu: hi di!

She came out of the hug and saw her hand. She was confused and asked about it. Nandini recounted the whole scenario which happened upstairs in aliya's room.

Mu: di r u crazy? Aapne baare mein nahi to hum Sab ke baare mein soch liya hota!

Just then Nyeonika came from behind.

Ny: kya hoa?

All thre girls turned around and were shocked. They were looking at eachother.

HERE YOU GO‼️
KEEP SHOWING LOVE😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 13K 44
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
39.1K 2.5K 67
Their Endless Love🔐♥♥♥♥ And Burning Desire🔥 (Mafiaas Love😈❤️)
244K 20.9K 87
The story featuring our beloved on-screen pair, the two super cops of Lucknow women police station Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh.
269K 16K 118
This is completely my imagination and it's a fictional work please don't take it seriously. I ship Harshali and if they ever fall in love I want thei...