His Surfer Babe |E.D|

By kittipops

Tyler Monroe was a surfer girl, she spent each and every day on the waves. She even gives classes to new surf... More

Disclaimer
/0\
/1\
/2\
/3\
/4\
/5\
/6\
/7\
/8\
/9\
/10\
/11\
/12\
/13\
/14\
/15\
/17\
/18\
/19\
/20\
/21\
/22\
/23\
/24\
...

/16\

4K 89 5
By kittipops

August 7, 2020

\\\\Nate\\\\

I woke up on a couch, I had a mini heart attack until I realized who's house it was, Meredith. I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Morning Nate." She said.

I turn around and smile at her.

"Morning Meredith." I say.

"There's an extra toothbrush in the bathroom." She said walking back over to the living room.

I walk back to the bathroom and brush my teeth, I put the toothbrush down and see Meredith in the door frame with a smirk on her face.

"What's that look for?" I ask, smirking as well.

"I can finally do this." She said.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her lips to mine, I smiled under the kiss as our lips moved together.

"I missed this." She whispered through the kiss.

"Me too."

I pull back and smile at her.

"I don't get why Tyler doesn't like you, you're gorgeous a great kisser, and amazing in bed." She smirks.

"Why thank you, But how could you remember? It's been forever since I refreshed your memory, why don't we work on that?" I say lifting her shirt.

She smirks and nods, I remove her shirt and mine. I start to kiss her and take her to her bedroom, I knew what was about to happen was gonna be good.

"Take me Daddy." She says as I slowly remove her pants.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

So sorry for the short chapter, I had some writers block.

Kitti is out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.1K 38
We were Just friends Who spoke like lovers And that seemed to be enough for Two teenagers who were scared to love one another. k.a.t Highest Ranking...
588K 9K 33
Madison is a soon to be sophomore at a new school in Long Valley, New Jersey, after moving from Rhode Island. She begins living her new life in a new...
9.1K 291 38
COMPLETED!! When Brooke meets 2 twins she never thought she would meet, things take off to where she never thought they would go. What ends up happen...
20.5K 683 68
COMPLETED!!:) Bailey is a girl who loves the Dolan Twins. When she finds out they are going on tour and coming to where she lives, she has to go. So...