Best Friends With the Mafia

By __sincerelycocodrop

Nassiha Nephthys (nef-this) Leighanne Clarke, or "Nettie" has a best friend. His name is Soren Alessandro Sal... More

How It All Started
Temper
Dinner Part One
Dinner Part Two
Let's go!
You Ain't My Daddy
I mean, I love you too.....
⚠️⚠️ Our First Time
That One Phone Call
Preparing to Fly
Drinking Champagne on an Airplane
Buon Giorno
What have we got here?
On The Way
Granddad
And Then There Was...
What's Up, Doc?
We Found Her
Calm Down
Fast Forward
I don't Know
Diagnosis
Battaglia Family Tree, Part 1
Battaglia Family Tree, Part 2
Meanwhile, The Russians....
Happy Birthday
Mommy's (and Daddy's) First Months

Introduction

22.1K 622 20
By __sincerelycocodrop

Hey y'all! My name is Nassiha Nephthys Leighanne Clarke and I have a best friend. His name is Soren Alessandro Salvatore Battaglia, but I call him "Sallie". He and I have been friends since kindergarten, and that was 18 years ago. So it's safe to say that we're in it for the long haul. We ain't fuckin or nothing, that's just the homie, ya dig? We do everything together. Well, not everything, but you know what I mean. He and I are the best of friends. I, with my chocolate skin, and he, with his Italian-speaking self, are in this 'til we die- or until all of our enemies die. Sallie can make that happen, you know...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226 5 10
Life was good until Tara Romano was Tara Malhotra ! This Romance story contains violence , stalking , kidnapping , obsession , abuse etc and it...
126K 3.2K 33
He has it all, or so he thinks. He's satisfied with the walls he has built, and the name he has made for himself. She wants to find the kind of love...
6.3K 348 10
Spin Off to The Vampire's Soulmate but can be read as a stand alone book. Brooklyn "Luna" Wilson hasn't had an easy life, having bounced around fos...
194K 8.1K 24
Janae Williams and Damien Washington were the best of friends. You couldn't see one without the other one. Their family's had so much in common eve...