Chosen

By NyctophilicRhapsody

Vampires rule the world. Literally. There is no werewolves for they all died off thousands of years ago. In t... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Author's Note
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Five

9K 329 29
By NyctophilicRhapsody

Alistair~

I smashed the bathroom door, the remains flying everywhere, and I heard a scream from inside the bathroom. Walking carefully through the split wood, I noticed Giselle was laying on the floor, not moving. When I got to her, I noticed she was hurt. She had several bruises on her arms, cuts and scrapes on her face, and blood coming from her dainty head. I did this; my anger got in the way, and now she's severely injured.

Slowly and carefully, I picked her up from the debris, and using my vampiric speed, I rushed her to her bed. Mind-linking the doctors, I told them to get there now or they would be dead within the hour. After a few seconds, several doctors ran in, and started taking care of Giselle. I mind-linked Alexander to come to Giselle's room.

Stepping out of the hectic room, I waited for Alexander to get there. Alexander arrived quickly, bowing to me.

"Yes, Alistair?" Alexander asked eagerly.

My anger got the best of me, and the next thing I know is I'm holding Alexander by his collar against the wall.

"You killed Giselle's parents." I whispered wickedly.

"Y-You ordered me too, Alistair, you made me." Alexander stuttered.

"You wanted to murder someone or something so I let you." I answered calmly, unfazed by Alexander's words.

"You FORCED me to, Alistair! I didn't want to kill them, you wanted them dead." Alexander yelled powerfully, and I let go of his collar, sinking to the floor, realizing what I had actually done.

It was all my fault. Giselle will never love me, never in my immortal life. I stand on the floor, silently crying, and I felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking up, I saw Alexander smiling innocently down at me.

Getting a grip on my emotions, I stood up, regaining my cold and bitter look, and grabbed both of Alexander's arms.

"You must become her friend, Alex. She will never be friendly toward me, but she needs a friend, which must be you. You must be her friend and her guardian. She has no family, please?" I pleaded.

Alex sighed, "Fine, but you owe me, Alistair."

I sighed, and said, " Alright, but you have to be with her at ALL times."

Alex raised an eyebrow, his eyes twinkling, and he asked mischievously, "At all times?"

I growled, whispering, "You know what I mean."

Alex nodded his head, and started walking away from Giselle's room.

"Alexander!" I hissed, and he turned, facing me. I pointed at Giselle's door, and he understood what I meant.

"Oh." He mouthed, and ran back to the door, and was about to open it, but I smacked his hand away from the silver handle.

"I'm going to go see her first, and when I come out, you can go in." I whispered, and he nodded his head in agreement.

I opened the door, and dread consumed me. Doctors were running around the room, and I noticed Giselle was shaking.

I stormed over to the Head Doctor, spinning him around, commanding in a low, threatening voice, "What did you do?"

The Doctor whimpered, and replied, stuttering, "I-I don't know, sire. She was fine, until..."

"Until what? Spit it out!" I commanded, fearing the worst.

The Doctor looked up into my eyes, and whispered, "She's dying, sire. The door gave her a severe concussion, and she's bleeding internally."

My eyes widened, and I ran over to Giselle's bedside, kneeling down by her head. I heard her heartbeat slowing down, getting slower and weaker by the second.

Searching the room, I eyed a medical knife sitting on a silver tray, grabbing it, and cut my wrist, blood springing from the wound. I opened Giselle's mouth, and put my wrist to her mouth. Slowly, I could feel her swallowing my blood, and I heard her heartbeat speeding up to its normal pace. It had worked. Taking my wrist away from her mouth, a doctor handed me a rag, and I wiped her mouth, removing the trace of leftover blood. After I made sure the blood was gone, I tied the rag to my wrist, and felt the wound slowly closing. The doctors were leaving, and as I was about to leave with them, the Head Doctor stopped me.

"She's your mate, isn't she?" he whispered, and I glanced back at Giselle, my heart taking a ginormous leap.

"Yes, now get back to work." I commanded, and the Doctor scurried away.

As I left the room, I glanced back at Giselle and sighed. Giselle, my Giselle, almost died to my hands.

Alexander stood outside the room, and noticed my wrist. "Is she-" He started to say, but I cut him off.

"No, she's still alive, barely, but alive." I whispered, sighing.

Alexander nodded his head, and started to enter the room, but I stopped him.

"Mind-link Alexandria, she can stay with her too." I commanded, and Alex nodded his head again, walking into her room. I turned away from Giselle's room, and headed for my chambers, thinking about Giselle the entire time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 808 20
𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊, has a beautiful and sweethearted mate and wife that he managed to keep h...
9.1K 241 12
To prevent the enemy from moving next door, Dante - king of vampires and the annoying eldest brother of the Ventura clan - enlists the help of his e...
101K 2.1K 150
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Vampire Willow...
8.8M 354K 47
Highest rank - #1 in Vampire ** In a world far beyond human imagination, into the deep roots of the vampire realm he ruled. For over a century, he's...