Demon's Tale.

By purescent_

#674 in FANFICTION #128 in FANTASY #4 in BAEKHYUN #240 in EXO Dark secrets are meant to be kept till death. B... More

Prologue.
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
Special Chapter I
014
015
016
017
Special Chapter II
019
020
Special Chapter III
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
Special Chapter IV
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044 - FINAL
EPILOGUE
WINGS
Special Chapter V
Special Chapter VI
DREAME
Broken Hearts Club

018

6.5K 297 100
By purescent_

An update as I promised :')

I had publish a new book which is < Legendary Girl's Myth > starring Exo K! ^^
Feel free to read and comment on it x) lolll
I'm sorry for the shamelessly promoting my new book xD hahahah xDD

So, let's start for our new chapter! ;) Hope you enjoy :D

----------------------------------

Third person.

Chan Neul didn't get out from her room since D.O told her everything last night. Baekhyun and Chan Neul fought yesterday, making Chan Neul locked herself in her room.

"You'll lives with me forever" Baekhyun said arrogantly as he crossed his arms.
"What?! So that's means I can't even find a boyfriend?" Chan Neul asked with widened eyes.
"He'll left you later and you'll still stuck with me.." Baekhyun said casually.

"How can you be so relax in this situation?! We must find a way to break this relationship!" Chan Neul said as she runs her fingers through her hair in frustration.
"There's no other way, Chan Neul. How many time should I said it. Whether you like me or not, you'll be with me forever!" Baekhyun raise his voice as he began frustrated with Chan Neul's actions.

"Well, I have my dignity too! Don't you remember what you said to me last year?! And now you want me to be with you after you throw hurtful words to me?!" Chan Neul asked as her eyes started to teary in frustration.
Baekhyun lowered his head when he remember what he had said to Chan Neul when Chan Neul confessed that she likes him last year.

"You're so selfish, Baekhyun. You didn't ask for my favor nor my willing but you ordered me to be with you forever like a conceited jerk!" Chan Neul's voice cracked and tears escaped from her eyes.
Baekhyun felt guilty and he was about to wipe Chan Neul's tears using his thumb but she push Baekhyun's hands harshly.

"Don't touch me!" Chan Neul hissed.
"You should listen to Kai that night, Chan Neul.." Baekhyun said in low tone.
"So, it's all my fault?" Chan Neul turns her back to Baekhyun and when Baekhyun didn't answer she spoke out again.

"Everything is my fault.. Great.." Chan Neul said sarcastically despite her non stop flowing tears.
"You'll not change anything if you acts like this, Chan Neul. You're so childish. I'm so done with you" Baekhyun said angrily and left.
"I don't need you Baekhyun! Go away from my live! I hate you!" Chan Neul shouted on top of her lungs and she know Baekhyun could hear it very clearly as Baekhyun slammed the door.

"Chan Neul is still in her room?" D.O asked while they were eating breakfast.
"Should I call for her?" Sehun asked but none of them dared to reply when Baekhyun's dark aura surrounds them.

"Should we call for her to have breakfast with us, Baekhyun?" Suho asked in soft tone.
Baekhyun just sighed then he get up from his seat and straight away went to Chan Neul's room.

"Both of them are really hardheaded..." Kris sighed and shook his head.
"It's miracle that she still stay here after all of this happen. I expected her to acts like that" Lay said and all of them nodded in agreement.

Baekhyun get into her room easily although she had locked the door.
Baekhyun didn't found Chan Neul in the room but he notice the window was wide open.

He went towards the window and saw Chan Neul was about to slide down from the window using a long rope which he had no idea where she got it.
Chan Neul was busy figuring out how she gonna to slide down, she scared that her skin might burn when she slide down using the rope.
Suddenly, she saw a figure in front of her and her eyes widened when she saw it's Baekhyun.

Chan Neul gasped and froze. She was so shocked that she unconsciously letting go the rope and fell down to the ground, leaving loud thud.

"A-ahhh.." Chan Neul groaned when her back landed on the hard, rough ground. She feels like her back had been stabbed by thousands of needles.

"Yah, Park Chan Neul! Are you okay?! I'm coming down!" Baekhyun shouted and jump off from the window.
Luckily, they didn't have any neighbors. They neighbors might call for ambulance and police instantly, reporting it's a suicide by jumping off from 2nd floor.

Chan Neul's eyes goes widened when she saw Baekhyun was about land on the ground.
She immediately get up and run away although her back hurts.

"Kyungsoo, can you pass that bun to me?" Luhan asked and D.O handed the bun to Luhan.
Xiumin, Luhan, Chen, Lay and Tao's eyes widened when they saw Chan Neul running outside the house through the window.
Suho and Kris saw it too.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked.
"Chan Neul.." Tao blurted and pointed to the window.
As all of them turns their head facing to the window, they saw Baekhyun chasing after Chan Neul and he jump on her later on.

"Let me gooooo!!!!!!!" Chan Neul shouted on top of her lungs. Her shout could be hear by all of them.
"Yah, Park Chan Neul. I had done everything to you but you still acts like a child. If you do this again, I'll kill you by myself" The words were unconsciously out from Baekhyun's mouth.
Chan Neul was indeed scared when she heard the words of 'I'll kill you by myself' from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun dragged Chan Neul back into the house and make her sit next to him in the dining room.
All of them didn't dare to talk anything.

"Here, Chan Neul, eat this.." Kai handed a plate of pancakes to Chan Neul.

"It was your favorite, right? D.O cook this special for you.." Kai added.
"I don't have appetite.." Chan Neul said more like a whisper to them.
She felt so small and powerless when she sits with all of them. She thinks they could cut off her head anytime.

"Will you just please eat it?!" Baekhyun asked in angry tone.
Chan Neul tremble hands immediately shoved pancake into her small mouth.
"Baekhyun.. You scared her.." Chanyeol nudged Baekhyun.

Baekhyun sighed and turns his head to Chan Neul.
"Are your back okay?" Baekhyun asked softly.
"N-no.. Y-yes.. N-no.." Chan Neul stuttered and look away from Baekhyun.
Lay stand up and went towards Chan Neul.
He put his palm on Chan Neul's back and puts on some pressure.

Chan Neul flinched and groaned in pain.
"Luckily, your bones didn't break. You'll recover soon by yourself.." Lay said.
Chan Neul didn't talk anything unless she had been asked something.

Chan Neul silently went upstairs and get into her room after the breakfast.
Baekhyun went to her room when he realized Chan Neul was missing.

Baekhyun saw Chan Neul rested her back on the headboard and stare emptily on the wall.
"Can I get in?" Baekhyun asked and Chan Neul flinched by just hearing to Baekhyun's voice.

"Y-yes.." Chan Neul replied in low tone.
"You shouldn't scared of me.." Baekhyun said and sit on edge of the bed.
Chan Neul just bit her lips and turns her face away from Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.." Baekhyun apologized and Chan Neul could felt his sincerity by his words.

"Explain to me" Chan Neul said in low tone.
"What?" Baekhyun asked back.
"Why are you take me with all of you when I'm a baby?" Chan Neul asked.
"D.O didn't tell you why?" Baekhyun asked back.
"He kept telling me it's better if you're the one who explain.." Chan Neul sighed.

"Do you want me to be your next meal?" Chan Neul asked casually.
"I won't run away from you again so please tell the truth.." Chan Neul's face turns to Baekhyun who had his eyes widened.

"No! We didn't think of that at all!" Baekhyun said in panicked tone.
"Then what?" Chan Neul glare at Baekhyun.

"You're so small and innocent that time. Your parents died in front of us, how could we just left you there?" Baekhyun asked in soft voice and he saw Chan Neul was frowning, trying to hold her tears.

"Okay.." Chan Neul shortly replied. She know Baekhyun is serious and being honest when she saw his face.

"Chan Neul, I know everything ahead us will be hard but I promise I'll make sure we get through all of it.." Baekhyun said, placing his hands on top of Chan Neul's hands and give a light squeeze.

Chan Neul look at Baekhyun in confusion.
Hard? It'll be difficult?
The questions lingers in her mind and Baekhyun could heard it clearly.

"Because you're a human, sometimes things wouldn't work for both of us. Maybe I was only the one who could do it. But I believe, if we train you, you could be capable just like me.." Baekhyun explained but Chan Neul still confused and puzzled.

"You will train me?" Chan Neul asked in disbelief.

"Yes" Baekhyun said.

"I'll train you how to become my mate" He added.

--------------------------------------

Omg! What will happen next?! I know they're acting lovey dovey on special chapter but now it's the continuous chapter so their hatred is still there loll..
The question is why they hate each other?

No no no.. The question is how Baekhyun will train Chan Neul to become his mate?
Share your thoughts guys!

I should had expected that the first week of school is hell xD
I'm updating using my phone so I can't dedicate the chapter to someone plus this chapter might had a lot of errors TT~TT I'm so sorry TT

Anyway, thank you for my readers support. I noticed there are some new readers give motivation comment on this book :') *cries*
Thank you everyone for 5K reads and for your comments! It encourage me to write better every time :'))

Votes and comments for next chapter x3

purescent_ loves her dearest readers so much ♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 1
Jongdae's struggling with depression and anxiety because of a childhood trauma. He never had friends until high school. That's where he meets Sehun a...
4.3K 238 27
What happens when the world is suddenly void of all people over the age of thirty and under the age of twenty? Where have they all gone? What will be...
349K 18.4K 62
|COMPLETED| |2014| #1 in Exo | #601 in Fanfiction | A world with superpowers, gangs, secret tunnels, and strange soul-mate beliefs. Is Maeji ready to...
20.1K 1.1K 40
NEW VIDEO!UPDATED 26.06.2018] (31 seconds video for the final chapters) ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ https://youtu.be/wq3aMgd86dg Trailer Video! Check it out here https:...