love Me Till the End

bookslover16 által

Summer's ending, and with it, the school season starts for Alycia Summers. She's hoping it's going to be a go... Több

love me till the end (student/teacher)
Food fight!
The Smirk
Detention
Detention Mr. E's POV
Glue!!!
That was close
Secrets revealed
First Kiss
Trouble
Car trouble and new neighbors
let's just pretend
Wait, What?
The date
What a Surprise
Don't Go
To Fight or Not to Fight?
This is Awkward...
Just my Imagination
Sleepover!
Come back home
Unneeded Jealousy
Take a Break
Intervention part I
Intervention part II
Confessions
Almost Halloween
Love??
Intruder
Date...What?
Yes, Date
Christmas Already?
New Year, and a New Start
Birthday Jitters
A Good Time
The Truth Comes Out
you really did it this time
What do I do now?
What can I do now?
That Note
On My Way
Breakout? Maybe not...
It's Done
Love is Amazing
Graduation
Epilogue
not an update
Story update
Questions

He's HOTT!!!

4.8K 62 4
bookslover16 által

Sorry for the short chapters, i will try to make them longer when i get more into the story! thanx for all your reads! Dedicated to xxWhoAteMyCookiexx for having awesome stories! Remember, comment, vote, i want to know what u think about my stories. or just private message me. if you want, please make me a great cover page, thanx!

<3 ninja turtle

~~~

"Shut up!" I screeched as I reached over and threw my alarm clock at the wall. Oops, anger management. My mom's not going to be happy about buying me another alarm clock. Oh, well. I sighed and flipped over.

"I wonder when mom and dad are going to be back."I asked myself.

You see, they are the kind of parents that go on lots of trips around the world, so they let me stay at home alone. I'm fine with it, but sometimes I miss them when they're not around to see me make the soccer team or comment on the scores I got last semester in school. But, it's cool. It's not like I'm a baby or anything.

Suddenly I heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Hey, baby girl! Guess what? We're home early! And we brought you something!" My dad almost squealed when he said that. I had to smother a laugh. Well, at least they don't change.

"Howard, What are you doing? I told you to let her sleep for another hour. School doesn't start for two and a half hours!" My mom shouted from the kitchen. At least, I think it was from the kitchen.

"Oh, crap! Today was school. Damn!" I thought to myself.

"Well, I wanted to give her her surprise early!" He shouted back, jumping up and down. This time I did giggle. My dad acts like he's five instead of thirty-seven.

"So, dad," I said sleepily. "What was so important that you got me up and hour early when you could have let me sleep?"

"Well, you have to get up and see. Your present is in the garage." He shouted. I winced. Why does he have to be a morning person? Then what he said caught up with my very slow sleep deprived brain.

"No, it couldn't be. They didn't...did they?" I  jumped out of bed. When I looked over at my dad, I found him smiling so big I thought he would crack his face. I raced down the and into the garage. there, sitting in the middle of the garage like it was meant to and always was there, was a brand-new shining 1985 licorice red corvette. I squealed like a little girl at christmas!

"Oh, my gawd!" I shouted, running around the... my new car! I looked at the color and it was just perfect!

I tuned around and saw my parents standing in the doorway. I rushed over to them and gave both of them a back-breaking hug. they smiled and let go of me.

"So...does that mean you like it?" My mom asked hopefully, her eyes shining.

"No." I said. She looked crestdfallen. "I love it!" she smiled brightly. she hugged me again.

"Now, the rules. no speeding, no scratching, no racing, and no cavorting, otherwise known as doing the nasty in the back of the car." My dad told me, grinning.

"Okay ewww, dad! TMI! I didn't need to hear the last one. And besides, I don't have a boyfriend... or a girlfriend." I quickly added when I saw a mischevious glint in my dad's eye.

"Okay," he said, holding his hands up. "Just making sure. We will still love you, you know."

"No, dad, I don't like girls like that." I said tiredly, then smiled at him.

I hugged both of them again. "thank you," I told them again. They smiled and went back inside. I looked at my watch. I still had an hour left. I ran upstairs to take a shower. While the hot water was running down my back, I thought to myself. "Why did they come back early? My car was probably an early birthday present since they missed it last week. Well, it's not like I'm complaining they're back early. I'm glad I can see them again." I told myself as I dried off and put on my new clothes me and Chantal shopped for yesterday. There were blue DC sneakers, a ripped-up pair of jeans, and a brown aeropostle shirt made for boys. I topped that off with my signature blue and green hoodie. I just finished tying my hair into a ponytail when I heard a stampede coming. Oh, wait, no, never mind, those were my irritating boy toys who threw me into the lake! Just kidding! I love them all to death. They burst through the door.

"Eeew, guys! turn around! I'm not decent!" I shouted. I smiled to myself as they flipped around, covering their faces. I couldn't help but let out a small giggle. they all looked over their shoulder to see me fully dressed. Jake growled and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down Jake!!!" I screamed while laughing uncontrollably. 

"No, I think I like the view from down here." He said, slapping my ass playfully.

"Eeew, HELP, RAPE!!!!!! I shouted, still laughing.

My parents, well, my dad leaned out the kitchen door, then just smirked and popped back inside.

"Dad!" I shouted. "Help me! I'm being tortured by evil monkeys who want to tdo disgusting things to me! Dad...dad!!!!" I sighed, giving up. I heard him laugh. "You suck" I yelled.

"At least I don't swallow!" He yelled back for everyone to hear. The guys started cracking up, and Jake put me down on the ground.

"You're disgusting, dad!" I shouted.

"I know!" He shouted back. I sighed, throwing my hands up in frustration. When will he ever grow up?

"Never!" he shouted while laughing. Okay, that was just creepy.I turned to the guys who were lying on the floor holding their stomachs. I crossed my arms as I got a brilliant idea.

"Okay, since you guys just stood around while i was being tortured, I'm not driving you to school." I turned around, holding back a smile as I turned towards the garage. They all sat up with a frown on their faces. They all got up at the same time and tried to catch up with me. By that time, I was running. I made it to the garage just in time, because a few seconds later, I heard a SLAM! from the other side of the door.

"Hey, come on, open up. What do you mean you won't drive us to school?" Blake shouted through the door. I smailed, and slid the wood in the middle of the door open a bit, just so they could see. When they noticed my "vette, they whistled appreciativly. Then they stopped.

"Wait, where did you get that other sexy beast?" Ben asked.

"What do you mean, 'other'?" Iasked him, knowing what he was going to say.

"I'm talking about this fantastic hunk of meat right here!" He flexed his biceps.

"Aww, thanks, honey, I didn't know you were into that kind of thing." Blake cooed. Ben shoved him.

"I'm talking about me, you idiot."  the other guys were just smirking at them. Well, all except Kyle. He was still staring at my car. I swear he was drooling. He suddenly got down on his knees. I slid the wood down a little more so I could see what he was doing.

"Please, please, please let me ride with you in your car! I'm begging you!" He whined pitifully. He pouted, showing me his puppy dog face. Awww, how could anyone resist that?

"No," I said. His lip quivered.

"Awww, shit, not the lip!" I muttered.

"Fine, you guys can come and ride with me to school. Just no howling out the windows... Jake." I sighed, defeated. No one could resist these guy's puppy dog faces.

"But, but, but..." He whined. I shook my head firmly, then turned my head so I didn't see his puppy face also. I opened the door to let them through.

"Thanks, you're the best!" Blake shouted, hugging me tightly.

"Can't... breathe..." I gasped. He put me down.

"Sorry." He said sheepishly.

They hopped in the back, Jake sitting up front.

"Oh, hell to the naw! Blake, you're sitting up front with me! I don't want to sit next to this animal!" I said, shoving Jake out. He pouted when he switched places with Blake.

We wewre singing along with Bruno mars, the lazy song, when we pulled into the school parking lot.

All the guys jumped out of my car. Oh, did i mention it was a convertible? I slowly got out, feeling eyes on me the whole time. I didn't like being the center of attention. The guys grabbed me and started dragging me with them to our lockers. We all got lockers next to each other. How cool is that!?

"Aly!!!" Somebody squealed.

"Chantal!" I squealed back. Yes, I'm acting like a girl, but then again, I am. I heard another girlish squeal I giggle as we were tackled into a bear hug by my friend, Tommy. Oh, and Tommy's gay, by the way. Hey that rhymed! I laughed to myself. I haven't seen these guys the whol summer almost. I've known both of them since grade nine. As soon as we saw each other, we knew we would become friends. I've known Ben, Blake, Kyle, and Jake since grade eight when I was getting bullied. They came up to the guys and told them to go away. We were friends ever since.

"How are you guys doin'?" Tommy squealed again. I covered my ears.

"Jeesh, tone it down. People are staring." I shushed him. Then smiled and grabbed him in a giant hug.

"I've missed you both so much." I told him and Chantal. I heard a cough. I looked and saw the guys crossing their arms and looking annoyed. I know their just playing. I stuck my tongue out at them. I know, immature much. They smiled.

"Alright, everyone, get to class." I heard one of the teachers say. I turned and there was Mr. Martin, my history teacher. He scowled at us.

"Get going," he said, shooing us. We went. Along the way, we exchanged schedules. I have all my classes except P.E with Kyle and Blake. Ben and Jake were in all my classes except history. That's what comes of knowing the secretary, Ms. Star. She was very sweet and it didn't take much to convince her to give us all most of our classes together. Tommy and Chantal have all my classes together. I danced around everyone, looking like an idiot, but I don't care! We headed for history first, dreading it. Mr. Martin was an ass.

When we sat down, we opened our textbooks to page four.

"Okay, class, we are going to start on a little assignment. Pick anything in our history and write a ten-page essay on it. It is due next Tuesday. That is all. Get to work." He sat down on his desk and started staring at people and scowling when they weren't doing anything.

"Didn't you hear me? I said get to work!" We all got together and picked our topic.

"Oh, and it is an individual assignment. No help from others." I looked up at him, and he had a smirk on his face, looking at us. Ugh, he can be such a pig! We separated.

The bell rang a while later. Finally! I sighed to myself. I hate history. It was Maths next. We all had Ms. Sparks. She's the nicest teacher here, I though.

We all sat down. Tommy and Chantal came over to sit by us.

"Hey, how are you doing so far?" Tommy asked me. I just looked at him and said, "I had history." He nodded understandingly and patted my back. We all took a seat as Ms. Sparks walked in. Wait, go back...Freeze! That's not Ms. Sparks! I think my jaw almost hit the floor, because Ben reached over and put his finger on my chin and closed it, smirking.

"Stop drooling." He told me teasingly.

"Oh, ha ha," I said sarcastically, while surreptitiously wiping my mouth. I mean, come on! The guy who walked in was HOTT! with two T's! Damn, school just got interesting!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

4K 71 13
What happens when you fall in love with your teacher, the one person that understands without having to say a thing. That's what happend to Natalie. ...
1M 16.9K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
414 0 26
Selena is just a Sophomore in high school when her life is turned upside down. Her boyfriend of exactly a year cheated on her, her cousin is dropped...
12.8K 299 17
What happens when the new teacher of Summit High School becomes Cara Hill's summer crush? And what happens when Cara needs help and he's there to a...