Glenda

By JennaLynnZold

We all know of Luli's story from the movie Hick, but what about Glenda's story? What did she go through when... More

Chapter 2 The Beginning
Chapter 3 An Adventure
Chapter 4 Tonight's the Night
Chapter 5 Lipstick and Fire

Chapter 1 How It All Started

167 3 3
By JennaLynnZold

Glenda's POV
          "I must be really fucked ya know?" That's what's going through my head right now. Cuz it's true. I can't believe what my life is. What my life was. I guess you could say I lived a semi-full life. I see a bright light. A beautiful bright light. It's my escape. My escape from him. Oh lord, I wish he would stop touching me. I'm close to death. Leave me alone.
          Aww poor Luli. She's a spitting image of me. I tried to tell her. The difference between us is she's smart. She still has time. She'll find a way out. I believe in her. And.. what? Ewww, he just kissed me?! My lifeless body! And he just kissed me? What a fucked up twig. I'm sure in his head he's saying "get it while it's warm." Ugh. Him. Him.
          I can't say it enough. Him. Eddie Kreezer. He's the reason I was dying on the inside for all these years and he's the reason I'm dying now. God, I hate him. My entire life turned for the worst when I met him. Well.. I guess I can't blame him completely. I loved him so much..and dammit I still do. He's got that thing about him.
          Whatever. I'm dying anyways. And before I do, Imma tell yall a little story about my life. How I started off innocent and sweet, to how I ended up here, bleeding out and slowly dying. This is me. This is Glenda.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
132K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
250K 16.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...