Barely A Mother [A Teen Pregn...

By XxTiCkLe-xX

Jody Black. The girl who made one mistake that changed her life completely. Her teenage life was focused on c... More

Barely A Mother - Chapter One
Barely A Mother - Chapter Two
Barely A Mother - Chapter Three
Barely A Mother - Chapter Four
Barely A Mother - Chapter Five
Barely A Mother - Chapter Six
Barely a Mother - Chapter Seven
Barely A Mother - Chapter Eight
Barely A Mother - Chapter Nine
Barely A Mother - Chapter Ten
Barely A Mother - Chapter Eleven
Barely A Mother - Chapter Thirteen
Barely A Mother - Chapter Fourteen
Barely A Mother - Chapter Fifteen
Barely A Mother - Chapter Sixteen
Barely A Mother - Chapter Seventeen
Barely A Mother - Chapter Eighteen
Barely A Mother - Chapter Nineteen
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-one
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-two
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-three
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-four
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-five
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-six
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-seven
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-eight
Barely A Mother - Chapter Twenty-nine
Barely A Mother - Epilogue
Information on Sequel

Barely A Mother - Chapter Twelve

43.9K 720 132
By XxTiCkLe-xX

Chapter Twelve

.:Jody:.

Two weeks later

These past couple of weeks have been great; Andrew and I have been hanging out with each other quite a lot recently. Even though it’s mostly been to do with the baby, it’s been nice to be in his company. I actually think I’ve fallen for him even more! One night we even fell asleep on the sofa together, we woke up in the morning cuddled up together and I had my head resting on his shoulder. That morning was really awkward and embarrassing but I was as happy as you can be.

When talking about the baby we made up our minds on a few things, we finally decided the baby was going to look like both of us and not just Andrew (in my case), we arranged that the baby would stay at my house in the week but Andrew will sometimes take it when I don’t feel up to it and then Andrew will have the baby on the weekends, but we did say the other person can always come and see him/her. At the moment our parents are going to pay for everything baby related but me and Andrew might have jobs by the time the baby is born so we’ll take care of ourselves.

We even talked about names for the baby, mine were Cassie for a girl and James for a boy. Andrews were Emily for a girl and Carson for a boy. I know it’s going to be so hard to choose a name when the time comes, we don’t even know if it’s going to be a girl or boy yet.

I don’t know why we are talking so much about the baby, I’m around six weeks pregnant and I haven’t even got a bump yet but I’m not going to complain, if it means I can spend more time with Andrew I’m happy.

As I’ve been hanging out with Andrew a lot I’ve got to admit, I’ve haven’t been a great friend to Dawn and Grace. I’ve barely spoken to them recently even in lessons I haven’t talked to them, and I’ve got to admit I feel really bad about it.

That’s why I decided to invite them over for a sleepover on Saturday. We’re going to stay up so late talking about boys, the latest gossip and we’ll eat as much junk food as we like! Even though it’s nice talking to Andrew, it’ll be good talking to the girls for a change.

 Saturday evening

The week past like past weeks. Andrew and I met up after school and just talked again and school went pretty normally, the biggest change was me and the girls talked more (I know it should have happened before but I sort of pushed them away, I still don’t know why).

The best moment this week was at lunch me, Dawn and Grace were sat on the table in a comfortable silence, I guess Grace didn’t want there to be silence as she just came out with ‘If you start talking to the beer bottle you are drunk. If the beer bottle talks back you are wasted.’ And with that we just burst out laughing and throughout the day we started to laugh because someone mentioned something about lunch and then we would laughed even more because people gave us strange looks.

That was the best day at school I’ve had in a while!

Its Saturday evening now and the girls will be coming over in a bit. My parents are working AGAIN; I swear they’ve taken up more work shifts because they don’t want to spend time with me…heck they don’t even want to look at me when I do see them! Their disappointed in me, or they hate me, one of the two.

David is sleeping over Andrew’s with the twins, Michael and Sean, his other mates; so that mean us girls have the house to us. YAY!

It’s around half six when Grace gets here.

“Graceee!!” I squealed and gave her a big hug. “I wasn’t sure you were coming or not, I’ve been and idiot for ignoring you lately. I know we’ve been OK at school but I was still nervous.” I said and gave her another hug; she hugged me back this time because I didn’t squeeze her to death like the last hug.

“Of course I came silly! You had your reasons, we understand.” I love this girl I really do!

“Come on.” I said whilst taking hold of her hand and dragging her into the living room as that where we’re going to sleep tonight.

Grace put her stuff down and at that exact moment the doorbell rang and made both Grace and I jump. I ran to the door and did the exact same thing and said pretty much same thing that I did to Grace, to Dawn.

I brought Dawn into the living room to find Grace fiddling with the DVD player; I think she was putting in our favourite movie The Notebook.

“Why don’t we get in our PJ’s and get some snacks to watch the movie with.” Suggested Grace as she got up from the DVD player.

“Sure!” Dawn said, while I nodded and grabbed my pyjamas to get dressed in. I went upstairs and got dressed in my bedroom while Dawn dressed in the bathroom and Grace stayed in the living room with the curtains shut.

When I came downstairs I noticed we were all wearing short shorts and tank tops for bed, we really did think alike.

We went to lay down on all the pillow and bed covers which were in front of the TV. We had a bowl of popcorn and loads of yummy sweets with us, and all of us had our own box of tissues (we already knew this film was going to be sad).

The film lasted for 123 minutes and by the time it was over all three of us was sniffling from all the crying.

“Is it wrong to feel slightly turned on?”

We all screamed and jumped up to see who it was. Standing there looking at us were the four boys; Andrew, Sean, David and Michael. I’m guessing it was Sean who said that because he was staring at the three of us with the look of lust in his eyes.

“W-What are you lot doing here?” I said confused and shocked, I was also a bit uncomfortable from all the stares and tried to pull my shorts down lower.

No one replied. Just stares.

I coughed to get them out of their ‘trance’ or something, it worked.

“Ah umm sorry ladies,” this was Andrew speaking “My mum kicked us out because we were getting noisy when she wanted to sleep so David said we could sleep here. I’m sure we can sort something out so we don't have to bother each other?” he said in his charming voice that made the girls go silly.

“Hehe you don’t have to do anything, I’m sure it’s perfectly fine if we all did something together.” Dawn giggled again and twisted a piece of hair around her finger.   

“Yeah.” Grace agreed and gave a sweet little giggle. God these girls need to pull themselves together.

“Perfect.” Andrew said and all the boys dumped their stuff down and sat down on all our stuff. The girls practically sat on Sean and Michael’s lap, OK so we did have something to drink or should I say they did, I can’t.

“I’m sorry about them, they are kind of drunk. So what do you want to do?” I asked a worried look flashed upon Andrews face. “I didn’t drink anything don’t worry!” and with that he relaxed.

“Oo I know! Let’s play seven minutes in heaven!!” Exclaimed Grace.

Yeah!!” Cheered Dawn. Michael's and Sean’s heads nodded quickly, Andrew nodded normally and David nodded hesitantly. I think he’s worried he might get picked with me.

“O-Okay someone will spin this bottle,” Grace raised up an empty vodka bottle that her and Dawn drank earlier “And then whoever it lands on will go into the cupboard in the hallway. The bottle will then be spun again and that person goes in with the other person and does whatever he/she wants to them. The person who is in the cupboard first will be blindfolded OK?” Everyone nodded and Dawn giggled, I know what she wanted to do to these boys.

We moved round so we were sat in a circle and Grace spun the bottle. Spinning, it missed. Spinning, it missed me again. Slowing down, it missed once more. It landed on Michael.

“Yes!” He cheered.

“You better hope one of us girls gets picked otherwise, no action for you!” I said cheekily to him, sticking out my tongue. His face didn’t look so cheery now. Ha-ha!

Michael got up and went into the cupboard, Andrew followed to put the blindfold on him. When he came back and sat down the bottle was spun. Please don’t be me, please don’t be me! I chanted in my head.

The bottle picked Grace.

She giggled and stood up. She left the room and the rest of us started laughing. Wonder what she’s going to do him!

We started the timer and then started to talk amongst ourselves.

“How are you?” Andrew asked me.

“If this is going to turn out to be talking about the baby, please stop talking now. I’m sorry but I just want one night not talking about it ok?” I slightly snapped at him. I know it’s not his fault but nearly everyday I’ve talked about the baby and I just want some time off not thinking about it. Andrew just nodded.

“I’m sorry I won’t talk about it now. Still how are you?”

“I’m good thanks; it was nice having the girls round until you lot turned up. At least the girls are happy!” I told him truthfully.

“Why aren’t you happy?” he asked me with a confused look on his face.

“Well the girls can flirt with Michael and Sean, the guys they like but I can’t flirt with you.” Crap! I can't believe I just said that! Jody your an idiot! I went bright red and gave a small smile. All he did was smile back.

Seven minutes were up and the two came back all hot and flustered. I wonder what they did! The next seven minutes were Dawn and David; you could tell all they did was talk. The bottle was spun. I didn’t look. I knew when I got a pat on the back from Sean that the bottle chose me.

I went into the cupboard and was put into darkness by the blindfold. I sat on something for what seemed like ages but I guess it was only a minute or two when I heard the door open and then close.

I wonder who it could be.

I felt a tingle go up my arm when someone drew a line with their finger up it. I could tell it was a he now. He started to caress my cheek, he was being so gentle. I knew this touch!

Andrew was here with me!

He started place tiny kisses on my collar bone and started going up my neck then finally he kissed my lips. It was sweet and passionate! Defiantly Andrew!

I deepened the kiss making it more needy and intense. I took off the blindfold to see Andrew, I wrapped my arms round his neck and tried to get as close as possible to him.

We took a breather but carried on kissing each other almost immediately.

This is the best seven minutes I’ve had in ages!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya sorry this took time, I been having writers block recently. Yay!!! (NOT!)

Pleas tell me what you think of the story so far!

Thank you for the support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561 82 56
Sometimes it takes a thousand mistakes to make the right choice but sometimes you get it right first time Sometimes you can fall in love at first si...
117K 3.7K 58
3 Books In 1 The day when you find out if it's a boy or girl. The day you see your first baby. The first day she or he talks. It just makes you cry...
335K 10.7K 44
One Night that's all it took for Naveen's life to be turned upside down. Naveen had all she wanted and she didn't want anything else. She wasn't pop...
221K 5.3K 28
What happens when 15 year old La'Nya goes to a party with her bestfriend and ends up sleeping with some random boy and gets pregnant. Book #1 - That...