Stumbling into A Vampire (Com...

By WritingMyPassion

I, Shannon Maylon, had THE picture perfect life. I was popular, captain of the dance team, dating the quarter... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 11

8.2K 190 6
By WritingMyPassion

I woke up to Damon lounging at the edge of my bed staring out my window.

“Damon?” I rubbed the sleep from my eyes,

“Yeah?” He rolled his head to look at me.

“Why do you look so worried?” I asked sitting up.

“I’m just . . . thinking,” He sighed and looked back out the window.

“Okay, weirdo,” I sighed swinging my legs off the edge of my bed, “I am going to get ready for school.”

I sighed walking to the bathroom. When I finished getting ready Damon was still lying on the bed looking out the window.

“Ugh, okay . . . what gives?” I sighed putting my hands on my hips.

“I am not comfortable with Cole coming,” He finally admitted.

I opened my mouth to say something and then I caught the time on the clokc. I had ten minutes to get to school, “We’ll continue this later,” I pointed to him seriously.

“Yeah, whatever,” He sighed looking back out the window.

I grumbled grabbing a pillow on the ground and throwing it at his head.

“What was that for?” He looked at me shocked.

“Wake up,” I demanded, “Go feed or something . . . I don’t know what vampires do, but you need to go do it.”

“Fine,” He sighed standing and I hurried downstairs and out the door, “I’ll be home earlier tonight,” I called.

“What about dance?” He was instantly at my side.

“I think you are a little more important than dance right now. I think you are about to crazy,” I smirked.

“Okay,” He sighed.

“I’ll see you tonight,” I smiled and walked out of the house and to my car.

I moved through the day feeling rushed and distant, until I reach fifth hour. Spanish with Quincy and Scott. I was walking through the hallway when I heard Tracy’s familiar giggle. I looked over to see her in our group of friends. She was leaning against a locker, Scott was standing next to her with a hand by her head on the locker. Everyone was smiling and laughing. I had known everyone in that group my entire life. Why did I suddenly feel like I was standing on the outside looking in.

“Hey, Shannon,” Quincy walked into my field of vision. I focused on him.

“Hi, Quincy,” I sighed hugging my books to my chest, suddenly feeling very alone.

He looked over his shoulder than back to me and raised an eyebrow, “Are you finally realizing what is going on between your boyfriend and your best friend?” He smirked.

“I have no idea what you are talking about,” I said shocked.

“Yeah, I bet you don’t,” He rolled his eyes.

“Walk away, Quincy. Scott will see you and . . .”

“I don’t care if he gets pissed. He has a reason to feel threatened by me,” He said seriously.

“And why is that?” I couldn’t help but smirk.

“Because, with such a beautiful girl like you,” He smiled sincerely, “He should feel threatened by every guy.”

“You’re acting very non-player like, Quincy,” I smiled back at him.

“Well, I am just telling the truth,” He shrugged, “So since the jock doesn’t deserve you . . . why don’t you let me take you to the Winter Formal tomorrow?”

“The Winter Formal?” I gasped, “It’s tomorrow?”

“Yeah?” He looked at me confused, “I figured as the Queen of the school you would know that.”

“Yeah, I should . . . I have just been distracted,” I sighed.

“So? Will you give me the pleasure of escorting you?” He smirked.

I giggled, “Quincy, you know I am going with Scott . . . I can’t . . .”

“Live a little,” He scoffed, “Dump him and be with me for one night.”

“I already let that happen remember,” I smirked.

“Okay, give me one night . . . no sex. Just fun,” He stepped closer to me.

“Sex is fun,” I teased with a smirk.

“Well, no-sex fun,” He replied.

“Quincy, what is with you?” I giggled. I was liking this new romantic side of him.

“I don’t know,” He sighed taking in a deep breath and smirking down at me, “It’s a new air about me. I think I am liking it . . . committing to one girl,” He shrugged.

“Or you are just doing this to piss Scott off,” I smiled.

He leaned into me, “You’ll never know,” he smirked.

“Quincy,” I replied shying away from him with a giggle.

“Just tell me the color of your dress. I’ll match my tie and everything,” He smirked.

“No, Quincy,” I tried to say seriously but a smile was threatening my lips.

“Okay, how about this. We don’t have to go together, you just have to go alone. And I will just happen to show up with a random corsage and perhaps a tie that matches your dress. If you would be so kind to tell me the color . . .” He raised an eyebrow at me.

“Pink,” I blurted and then I put a hand over my mouth. He smirked down at me and I glared playfully, “That means nothing, Quincy, nothing,” I pointed a finger at his chest.

“Come on, Shannon. Just say yes,” He smirked placing a hand on my waist and pulling me closer to him.

“You know I can’t . . .”

“Hey, who the hell do you think you are?” Scott growled pushing Quincy away from me.

“Scott,” I gasped.

“What? You can mess around with other girls, but Shannon is stuck with you? You truly are a dick,” Quincy glared at Scott.

What was he talking about? Why was he pushing this?

“You don’t know you’re talking about, player,” Scott spat.

“She is going to figure you out and then you will be sorry you threw such a good thing away,” Quincy growled and then turned to me his expression softening, “Seriously consider my offer, Shannon.” Then he turned and stalked down the hallway.

“Scott,” I gasped my throat feeling really tight. He turned to me still glaring, “What is he talking about?” I could feel the lump in my throat foreboding tears.

“Nothing, Shannon,” Scott said instantly, “Don’t listen to that punk. He is just trying to turn you against me.”

“If I truly trusted you it wouldn’t be this easy,” I sighed and turned away from him heading for class.

“Shannon,” He called after me.

I ignored him and got to class.

I ignored both Quincy and Scott in Spanish. When I got to sixth hour I told Tracy to lead practice and I rushed to my car without stopping at my locker knowing I had no homework.

“Shannon,” Scott was right behind me when I reached my car.

“What?” I growled.

He forced me to turn around and face him, “Quincy has no idea what he is talking about. I love you, okay? I wouldn’t ever cheat on you . . . how could you even think that? And I trust you would never cheat on me. That’s what I love about our relationship. It’s easy because we trust each other,” Scott smiled.

“Why can’t I stay mad at you,” I grumbled a smile threatening on my lips.

“Because we are not meant to stay mad at each other,” He smirked and leaning in pressing his lips to mine. I kissed him back.

“Okay, I have to get home,” I sighed.

“Am I picking you up at 7:00 still for the dance?” He smirked.

“Of course,” I kissed him one more time.

“Love you,” He pressed his lips to mine again.

“Love you too,” I smirked, “Okay, I have to go,” I sighed and he stepped away and walked to his car as I got in mine and drove home.

I was hungry when I got home so I walked into the kitchen. I sighed when I saw an all too familiar envelope with my name written in my mom’s elegant script. I sighed and opened it and read aloud sarcastically:

                    Dear Shannon,

We have an important meeting out of town. Your father and I will be gone for about two to three weeks. We know the school dance in on Friday and we left you 1000 dollars in the envelope. Spend it wisely and no parties!

Love,

          Mom and Dad

“Two to three weeks?!,” I complained, “I hate my parents,” I grumbled as crumpled the pathetic attempt at love and affection and threw it in the trash grabbing the envelope full of cash. No longer hungry I stomped up into my room.

“Hey, Damon . . .” But I stopped on a dime half way through my door in shock.

What the hell?!

_________________________________________________

What is Shannon looking at? Ohhh, when will you find out? I am not too sure actually . . . so vote and comment and motivate me to wriet something interesting!!!!!!

This uploads song is Won't Go Home Without You by Maroon 5. I have been in a real Marron 5 mood lately. Well, i am always in a Maroon 5 mood, but still . . . Enjoy!

Comment&Vote&Fan

Thanks for readin! ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342 32 28
Hello! First of all, I would like to say, that this is my FIRST story written in English. So I would like you to ignore the mistakes... !FAN FICTION...
218K 5.9K 43
-CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!- Renesmee had a twin that everyone loved. but she was more human and they had to give her up. Renesmee loved her sister- in...
474K 10K 33
I've been in my sister's shadow for my whole entire life. I wouldn't have been if I hadn't been born with the looks I have. I have flaming red hair t...
336K 11.4K 40
I will give you hint, that douche bag that just ditched me, his own mate, for soccer practice is the guy that I am talking about. That should have be...