Clarity. (Destiel FanFiction)...

Av SupernaturalFreak223

(WARNING: THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, I HAVE DECIDED TO RE-EDIT THE STORY SO PLEASE BE PATIENT AND DON'T JUDG... Mer

Clarity. (Destiel Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1: X
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:

Chapter 2: X

13.6K 415 448
Av SupernaturalFreak223

Dean stepped into the kitchen and saw Kevin eating more pancakes. Dean sighed, sat down and grabbed out Sam's laptop. He heard feet pacing down the stairs and turned his attention to human Castiel. He was still wearing those clothes, his hair was still a mess and his eyes were droopy. "How was breakfast?" Dean asked Castiel.

"Good. Thank you." Castiel smiled at Dean, Dean nodded his head and searched for a job. Sam couldn't go but maybe Castiel would like to join him. "What are you doing Dean?" Castiel asked, his eyes wandering to the lap top screen.

"Looking for a hunt, would you want to go with me? I mean if I found one," Dean asked.

"I would." Kevin cheered.

"You have to stay here, Crowley is still looking for you." Dean said, his eyes wandering to Kevin's, Kevin frowned and then looked back down at his plate so Dean turned back to Castiel. "Would you?" Dean asked once more.

"Why not?" Castiel shrugged. "I am human now." his voice became sad, he sat down across from Dean and starred at the table. Dean kept looking for odd cases, weird murders, anything that could be supernatural and he found one.

"Here we go." Dean said licking his lips. "It's about one state over, about five people without hearts." Dean shrugged, looking up at Castiel, who nodded his head. "I'll get things packed, you just stay down here or do you have to use the bathroom?" Dean asked him.

"Yes." Castiel said standing up.

 Dean walked up the steps to begin packing for the trip, he packed clothes, some for him and some for Castiel. Then packing some guns, leaving some for Kevin and Sam. "Cas and I are going on a job. Kevin is here, stay in bed." Dean said harshly.

"Have fun." Sam coughed, Dean nodded his head and walking downstairs.

"Give him a couple movies, check on him and ask if he needs anything. He should be good." Dean paused. "Call me if anything happens." he instructed, Kevin nodded his head and smiled.

"Have fun." Kevin said, Dean and Castiel walked out to the impala. Dean threw the bags in the back, Castiel sat up front and kept quiet.

"Are you ready?" Dean asked. Castiel nodded his head, Dean started up the car and drove off. They didn't speak only the music playing in the back ground. Even if Dean had this strange urge to keep asking Castiel how he was feeling both physically and mentally but decided it would lead to something he didn't want. They pulled up to a motel, the sun had just went down, leaving the world in a warm darkness Dean walked inside and telling Castiel to stay in the car. "Two queens." Dean smiled, the lady looked behind him and at Castiel in the car.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "We're not against homosexuals." she smiled.

Dean realized what she was thinking, "Oh no!" Dean shook his head, "Just friends." he sighed, the woman nodded and he handed her a credit card. They pulled up to the room, Dean unlocked the room and there was two queens sitting in the middle of the room. Along with a TV, a little table and a mini fridge. Dean set the bags down, Castiel wandered around the room and finally sat on the bed. "Hungry?" Dean asked him.

"Not really." Castiel nodded his head and Dean sighed.

"Well, you need to eat, in order to stay alive." Dean smirked, throwing a jacket over his shoulders. "I'm going to the dinner we passed, are you sure? I'm paying?" he pushed, he needed to get Castiel out of here and make him laugh. Castiel looked up from his hands and their eyes met.

"I'll go." Castiel said getting up. Dean smiled to himself, as they walked out to the Impala and drove off. 

They parked outside the dinner, Castiel got out and Dean as well. Dean walked up to the door, held it open for Castiel, who smiled at Dean and walked inside. They sat at a booth, waiting for there waiter or waitress.

"Hello." she smiled, winking at them. "How may I help ya'll?" she asked.

"Can we get a couple menus?" Dean asked and she winked his way. He didn't like it, it made him feel awkward. Sure she was hot but Dean doesn't feel anything. Usually when this happen, he would wink back or say a line but something has happened to him, lately he has been avoiding female comfort. Dean looked to Castiel, whose eyes had a trace of jealousy and anger. The woman set the menus down, she looked over to Castiel for a brief moment before he gave her a death glare and she turned back to Dean.

"Call me back over whenever ya'll are ready to order." she winked, walking away and swaying her butt. Once again, Dean didn't notice nor did he look.

"I feel like that waitress was hitting on you, Dean." Castiel whispered, his deep voice making Dean look up from his menu. Dean laughed and shook his head.

"I know." Dean laughed and Castiel furrowed his brows, Dean stopped laughing and rolled his eyes. "It's funny, Cas." Dean's tone flat. Castiel nodded his head.

"I may be human, but I don't think I'll ever understand humor." Castiel shrugged.

"You'll catch on." Dean smiled his way, Castiel picked up his menu and looked at it as if it was something from another world. "I'll order for you." Dean said, Castiel set his menu down and watched Dean. As he licked his lips, looking at the menu and his eyes going over the options on the menu. When his eyes met Castiel's, Castiel shifted and turned his head to the window. Dean cleared his throat, when he raised his arm, Castiel turned his head and watched the waitress make her way over.

"What do you want doll?" she asked, leaning against Dean's side. Castiel bit his lip, something that wasn't right was bubbling up in the pit of his stomach. Dean didn't seem to notice or if he did he had decided not to mention it.

"I'll take a cheeseburger with bacon and everything else. Same with him and a couple beers please." Dean smiled up at her handing her  his menu, she winked at him and gave Castiel a dirty look. "Soo, about this case were working." Dean said, breaking the ten second silence. He pulled out a folder. "The victims are all blonde, females and around there 20's." Dean said.

"What do you think it is again?" Castiel asked.

"A werewolf. Those things are nasty son of bitches." Dean cursed, Castiel wasn't surprised, Dean cussed a lot around him and it's something Castiel has grown to. "But I don't understand why it is only going after blondes, I prefer brunettes." Dean shrugged and then realizing what he'd just said, his eyes slowing going to Castiel who didn't notice what he'd just said. Dean sighed and thanked the Heavens he didn't hear him.

They sat there talking, about the case and then their food arrived. They picked up their food and started to eat. "This is good." Castiel said with a mouthful of food, Dean laughed and watched Castiel eat the food. Castiel noticed Dean staring, he stopped eating and started to feel around his face. "Do I have something on my face?" Castiel asked, Dean laughed and shook his head.

"No." Dean smirked, they kept eating and paid. The two walked back outside, pulling out and driving back to the motel. Around that time it was 11pm. "We should probably get some sleep, we've got an early morning." Dean said, Castiel nodded. "I'm going to take a shower first and you pick your bed." Dean said, walking to the bathroom and turning the hot water on. Stepping inside.

Castiel sat out in the main area, turning on the TV. He was sitting on the edge of the bed closet to the door, his eyes watching the images moving on the screen. But his ears couldn't help but hear the water running and his mind kept flashing images. Images of something angel Castiel would have freaked out too. Dean's bare chest, with Castiel's marking on his left arm. Castiel blinked those thoughts away as he starred at the TV. But the images kept racing back to his mind, what is my deal? Castiel kept wondering. He heard the shower water turn off, and out came Dean with no shirt on and a towel wrapped around his waist. "Grabbing some clothes. Sorry." Dean said, Castiel tore his gaze away and forced them on the TV.

Dean went back to the bathroom, Castiel felt something tighten in his pants. He stood up, shock filling his body. He knew what it was but why does he have it? It is an erection, he kept saying to himself. Something Dean and Meg taught him. Dean just explained what is was and Meg showed him how to handle it. Castiel paced around the hotel room, he tried to distract himself by watching some crappy TV show. It helped, settling his erection down, he sighed and laid on the bed. "I'm back." Dean smiled. "What are you watching?" he asked falling on to the other bed.

"I have no idea." Castiel's deep voice said.

"Well, like I said, we have an early morning so lets shut the lights off and the TV." Dean decided, and flipping the light off. The room fell dark.

"Good night, Dean." Castiel said, he turned off the TV and laid back. Once more, the guilt overriding his body, as he tossed and turned. He kept looking over to Dean, making sure he wasn't waking him with his tossing and turning. It was around 3am, when Castiel slowly made his way over to Dean's bed and laid down. This time Dean's body laid still, no tossing and turning. Dean's eyes were shut while his lips we're parted and out of his mouth was little whistling noises that made Castiel smile. Castiel laid there, staring at Dean's sleepy figure until his eyelids got heavy and he fell asleep.

Dean woke up, not by the sun but the warmth he felt. He was really warm and something pointing in his middle back and an arm was laying over his hip. He pushed the hand off, getting up and once more it was Castiel. Dean's attention went to the boner in Castiel's jeans. At first Dean starred at it, before finally taking a deep breath. He decided to go out and buy breakfast, but before he left he heard Castiel say in his sleep. "Dean.." Castiel whispered, he must be dreaming. Dean thought. "Oh Dean..." Castiel's voice heavier and huskier. Dean went wide eyed, is he having a dirty dream about me?! He kept wondering, Dean opened up the door and walked out.

I need air and I need it now. Dean kept thinking.

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

10.3K 450 22
Everyone had a soulmate. everyone had a red thread that only they could see leading to the person of their dreams. Once you touched linked hands, it...
5.2K 297 5
Dean is in his last year of college with his best friend Alfie and after deciding they don't want to do another year in the dorms, they get a small a...
74.5K 2.8K 35
-FINISHED- Cas and Dean met at a party and slept together. Only one problem: Cas isn' t gay. Dean came out in 7th grade and Sam couldn't be more p...
100 0 15
Destiel Fanfiction for Kitty and Shiranui written November 2019 When the charming witch Samantha causes trouble in the small desert town Green Garden...